Bring4th

Full Version: Saga of Polarity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Unbound

Quote:77.19 Questioner: Do the Logoi that choose this type of evolution choose both the service-to-self and the service-to-others path for different Logoi, or do they choose just one of the paths?

Ra: I am Ra. Those, what you would call, early Logoi which chose lack of free will foundations, to all extents with no exceptions, founded Logoi of the service-to-others path. The, shall we say, saga of polarity, its consequences and limits, were unimagined until experienced.

This is a pretty intense statement, any thoughts? Is this the same sort of mechanism for all experiences, or is it all contained in the beginning of the "saga"?
That's a good question, Az. "Good" in the sense that it beats the heck out of me. Huh
i've often thought how exciting it must have been for early explorers of service-to-self polarity, when neither side knew the limits of the path or its eventual merge and everything remained to be tested.
I'm not sure I understand the question...
Is what contained at the beginning of the saga?

The quote says to me that at one point, the Suns near the center of our galaxy created life in which free will was not implimented, and in every situation the service-to-others path was chosen by the Star, and in that sense there was no experience with service-to-self. When total free will was input, polarity was created and we learned about service-to-self, but before we actually lived out free-will we had no experience or knowledge of what service-to-self was. If you keep reading on, it talks about how stars that didn't impliment free will and only planned out service-to-others learning, saw other logoi who were further in their own mind/body/spirit complex evolution using total free will, and that showed them the new-found possibility of an even more variety of experience.

I'm actually so thankful you brought this session back to my attention, it's so good! Thank you! BigSmile

Unbound

In particular I find interesting the wording in the quote: "unimagined until experienced"

Unimagined by whom? Ra says the Logos planned for the experience of polarity as a catalyst. I'm not entirely sure I exactly grasp what is meant by "unimagined".

3DMonkey

I think it's the logos saying "whoa man, this free will stuff is a bigger can of worms that I imagined.". That's all.
(06-29-2011, 01:38 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]In particular I find interesting the wording in the quote: "unimagined until experienced"

Unimagined by whom? Ra says the Logos planned for the experience of polarity as a catalyst. I'm not entirely sure I exactly grasp what is meant by "unimagined".

Service to others was still considered "polarity," although I understand the term isn't accurate without a polar, but Ra still talks about the early STO-only entities having to strive for polarity to reach harvest.

So I think when Ra talked about early Logoi planning the experience of polarity as a catalyst, I think it was only STO. It wasn't until free will was..."free enough'...that the first STS entity was able to open the gateway to intelligent infinity without using green ray that the STS polarity was even thought about.

Unbound

But the Logos must have been aware of the potentials for the STS polarity...
Quote:The, shall we say, saga of polarity, its consequences and limits, were unimagined until experienced.

In case another perspective helps to bring clarity, this is how I interpreted that statement, if I were to draw it out...

"The, shall we say, complete spectrum of human experiences in a dualistic environment, as well as the extreme experiences created through cause and effect, could not be imagined, as humans were placed in duality to experience, thereby allowing the Creator to know Itself."

So the part of this quote that refers to the "unimagined", from my simple mind :-), is such that our complete existence is based on the one fact that we are a part of the whole, allowing the Creator to experience itself through our unique interpretations of lifetime after lifetime.

Steve
(06-29-2011, 05:17 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]But the Logos must have been aware of the potentials for the STS polarity...

Right, there was never any question about STS being an aspect of the Creator, right? All matter is derived from Love, so anything STS is simply an extreme distortion of that same Creator's unconditional Love. No one can create anything outside of the Creator, if the Creator is All That Is.
(06-29-2011, 05:35 PM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2011, 05:17 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]But the Logos must have been aware of the potentials for the STS polarity...

Right, there was never any question about STS being an aspect of the Creator, right? All matter is derived from Love, so anything STS is simply an extreme distortion of that same Creator's unconditional Love. No one can create anything outside of the Creator, if the Creator is All That Is.

Must it have? If the Creator knows every little thing there is to know before it is experienced, what's the point of experiencing? What knowledge does it carry over to the next octave from this octave if that knowledge is already known? Would there be a point to existence if there was nothing new to discover about itself? Existence is based on the Creator learning about itself, what would bet he point if there were nothing to learn?

---

Also, there's a system set-up: seven energy centers, seven rays, seven densities...the STS polarity overrides the energy center/ray part. It seems to me that the energy centers were created with the idea in mind that green would be the ray used to contact intelligent infinity, but some sneaky STS using the faculty of free will skipped a couple steps and busted the system, creating a whole new aspect of creation.
The One Creator is aware of everything though, because it's not bound by time, so being from the future the Creator is aware of all of the creation and all that will be,
but as of this moment, I imagine there is still a lot of experimentation because no one is quite at that consciousness of being one with everything yet, and we have to experience first in the present moment in order for that future self to be aware of everything that will be.
(06-29-2011, 09:10 PM)NegaNova Wrote: [ -> ]The One Creator is aware of everything though, because it's not bound by time, so being from the future the Creator is aware of all of the creation and all that will be,

Don't the octaves build on each other, with knowledge gained in one carrying on to the next, in sequential order? I understand being "outside of time," but what's the point of carrying over experiential knowledge from one to the next if all is known by the end of one Octave...wouldn't there be nothing left to know? As all coalesces back into the One, what's the point of splitting into another octave if everything that has the possibility of being imagined is already known?
(06-29-2011, 09:04 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Must it have? If the Creator knows every little thing there is to know before it is experienced, what's the point of experiencing?
If we experience it in durational-bounded terms and the creator experiences it outside of that, the point would be the same, right?.
(06-29-2011, 09:04 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]It seems to me that the energy centers were created with the idea in mind that green would be the ray used to contact intelligent infinity
Ra says that's indigo ray.
(06-29-2011, 09:19 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2011, 09:04 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Must it have? If the Creator knows every little thing there is to know before it is experienced, what's the point of experiencing?
If we experience it in durational-bounded terms and the creator experiences it outside of that, the point would be the same, right?.

Within this octave, did the Logoi have knowledge of an STS polarity before an entity discovered it? Wasn't the creator One with itself before this octave? What would be the point of starting the octave if it already knew what was going to happen?

(06-29-2011, 09:19 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]If we experience it in durational-bounded terms and the creator experiences it outside of that, the point would be the same, right?.
(06-29-2011, 09:04 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]It seems to me that the energy centers were created with the idea in mind that green would be the ray used to contact intelligent infinity

What I mean is in the sense when Ra says this about STS:

"The negative path, as you would call it, uses a combination of the yellow ray and the orange ray in its polarization patterns. These rays, used in a dedicated fashion, will bring about a contact with intelligent infinity."

and STO doing the same with green.
(06-29-2011, 09:29 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]

Within this octave, did the Logoi have knowledge of an STS polarity before an entity discovered it? Wasn't the creator One with itself before this octave? What would be the point of starting the octave if it already knew what was going to happen?
What I mean is, isn't this knowledge of creation, extant with creation?

(06-29-2011, 09:19 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]If we experience it in durational-bounded terms and the creator experiences it outside of that, the point would be the same, right?.

What I mean is in the sense when Ra says this about STS:

"The negative path, as you would call it, uses a combination of the yellow ray and the orange ray in its polarization patterns. These rays, used in a dedicated fashion, will bring about a contact with intelligent infinity."

and STO doing the same with green.
Why do you say STO is doing the same with green?

3DMonkey

(06-29-2011, 09:43 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

I would say- We are the Creator knowing itself. It knows all that is because we are providing it all these experiences. We are the creator. We are the knowing it knew before it began knowing and it is what it is because we are it.

This type thinking has been streaming in to my mind lately. For instance, my perception of the Higher Self is becoming closer to home. HS is the future me, but the future is now in time/space. Previously, I would picture my HS as though it were a distant star in space reaching out to me. Nope. My HS is right under my nose, existing with me now.

Another instance is all our talk about 5D beings doing this and that in our lives. All densities are existing at once. They aren't catching a ride here from Orion after they hear that we have opened a crack by being angry. They are also right here under our noses. We all exist together. A guy uses wisdom improperly, a fifth density being takes advantage of the situation, and a physical manifestation occurs involving a spider. This all didn't happen through separate pieces of existence. It was all an expression of one. ....BAM! In an instant, together, a slippery slope......

The creator's knowing before creation is the creator's existence now. We are the knowing of the creation, the One. There wasn't a blueprint drawn up and discussed and then construction commenced. The sheer thought put us all where we are. We were there at the beginning and we have already made it to the end.

It is just a thought, and it is not my own, or mine to claim ownership of.

I think I understood what you mean, my questions were more legitimate questions than points.

Ra says that creation is cyclical in nature (or they assume so), so when a cycle ends and the creator is One, what would be the point of splitting apart again if all of this knowledge were already known to the One?

Potential is infinite, but is it known before it is experienced? Getting back to the base question, was the STS polarity an acknowledged potential before it actually happened? Did the Logos which contained the first STS entity know that STS was possible, or more specifically, was it planned by that Logos?

Quote: Why do you say STO is doing the same with green?

"15.12: ...The center of heart, or green-ray, is the center from which third-density beings may springboard, shall we say, to infinite intelligence."

Indigo being the gateway to intelligent infinity, STS using orange/yellow to reach indigo, STO using green. There are other references which I draw this understanding from if you want me to find them.

3DMonkey

The movie Men In Black has some great visuals to show that size doesn't matter. In that respect, imagine that each of your thoughts creates a galaxy. Yes, it is possible. Time is irrelevant. Space is irrelevant. That thought spawned a tiny little world whose point of view lasted trillions of years. Boom. On to the next thought.

Octaves are endless.
(06-29-2011, 10:16 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]

I think I understood what you mean, my questions were more legitimate questions than points.

Ra says that creation is cyclical in nature (or they assume so), so when a cycle ends and the creator is One, what would be the point of splitting apart again if all of this knowledge were already known to the One?
I'd say that it splits apart in our 'time'. Our 'time' is durational, linear, causal, or sequenced. And our 'knowledge' is constructed from this same 3D-mechanical limitation. But this is necessarily very different than an overview of time that is not subject to the limitations of event sequencing.

(06-29-2011, 10:16 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Potential is infinite, but is it known before it is experienced?
It is known now. If it's one, it's one in time. It is happening now - the experience may lead or follow depending on affinity to the principles that make up the subject/object of experience. i.e.:

Quote:16.49 Questioner: To make this a little more clear, if I were to daydream strongly about building a ship, would this occur in one of these other densities?

Ra: I am Ra. This would/would have/or shall occur.

(06-29-2011, 10:16 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Getting back to the base question, was the STS polarity an acknowledged potential before it actually happened? Did the Logos which contained the first STS entity know that STS was possible, or more specifically, was it planned by that Logos?
My understanding is that this is the design happening simultaneously with the designers idea. We have all of this space to appreciate its many facets and in so doing we co-create that experience. We don't experience it 'after the fact'.

(06-29-2011, 10:16 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: Why do you say STO is doing the same with green?

"15.12: ...The center of heart, or green-ray, is the center from which third-density beings may springboard, shall we say, to infinite intelligence."

Indigo being the gateway to intelligent infinity, STS using orange/yellow to reach indigo, STO using green. There are other references which I draw this understanding from if you want me to find them.
Just wondering why you thought green ray was a way to contact intelligent infinity. We are talking about 3D to 4D transition, correct? Apparently, its somewhat conscious use via STO choice merely makes one harvestable to green-ray environment. On the other hand, the 95% STS entity will indeed use intelligent infinity (as a requirement) for harvest. So there is a big difference in mechanics and I think it's a mistake to not only say steps are skipped but that the G2II is opened the same way with green.

Unbound

Oh DUH, this octave is about USING light, so naturally a Logos will only have some limited degree of knowledge. We must remember that we are sub-sub-logoi, which means we are in fact growing Logos'. A logos is in fact an "account", or more correctly a collection of correlated memories. Of course, memories are in themselves simply thoughts, so in that respect, as 3D said, each of your thoughts DOES create a galaxy. We know that thought is responsible for ourselves to seemingly "detach" from the Creator by the consideration of that possibility. However, not this one, this one has already been created, being co-creators at the moment means that we are running the circuit of "training" to eventually:
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The gravity, shall we say, the attractive force which we also describe as the pressing outward force towards the Creator is greater spiritually upon the entity you call Venus due to the greater degree of success, shall we say, at seeking the Creator.

This point only becomes important when you consider that when all of creation in its infinity has reached a spiritual gravitational mass of sufficient nature, the entire creation infinitely coalesces; the light seeking and finding its source and thusly ending the creation and beginning a new creation much as you consider the black hole, as you call it, with its conditions of infinitely great mass at the zero point from which no light may be seen as it has been absorbed.

Questioner: Then the black hole would be a point at which the environmental material has succeeded in uniting with unity or with the Creator? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The black hole which manifests third density is the physical complex manifestation of this spiritual or metaphysical state. This is correct.

So, this entire galaxy is actually quite a fractional part of the overall picture of the Creator. I think it's really important to consider the Creator and the Logos in the Kabbalic way, as Creator and "Creature", where we are in fact the reception, interplay and dance of the Creator and our outward appearance, environment, personality, knowledge are all aspects of the Creature which is that which revels and plays with the gift of Reception and the capacity to learn Bestowal, the infinite power of the One, infinite infinite. The creator is our energy, it is our feelings, our thoughts, our desires, our love, our EXPERIENCE. The Creature is that which inhabits, the creature comes in an infinite number of forms, the creature itself is form. Yet, this is not a master/slave situation, the creature is a fine stallion, the mighty horse of the One, whom must care for it as much as it must trust it so that both can share in eachother's strength.

We know our Logos is good and compassionate, so of course IT wouldn't think of Service to self. However, that doesn't stop it from planning for a portion of itself (A sub-logos?) to eventually do so "on its own"! The point when the Logos Bestowed upon it a mind, it figured out what it COULD do, because each Logos has something special, something amazing. Every single one has at least one unique part of the overall Creator, every single tiny little aspect of the Creature (just like our body is composed of INDIVIDUAL cells) possesses an absolutely unique and beloved position as a part of the whole Creator's body which is the universe.

SO it planned it without planning it, fuckin' weird s***.
Thank you Azrael. I agree with the concept of USING Light. In my work with energy, I've been able to feel the Light shifting, denser to lighter and such. I've found how even prayer actually does some automatic shifting of energy from a denser place. For instance, I've said a brief prayer for my grandma who is sick, and I could feel the small ripples build and get denser and denser and then rest on her field. So we are indeed creators, even with our words.

Thanks for the post. Most informative.
Sorry, IE9 seems to always double-post.
(06-29-2011, 11:10 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2011, 10:16 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Ra says that creation is cyclical in nature (or they assume so), so when a cycle ends and the creator is One, what would be the point of splitting apart again if all of this knowledge were already known to the One?
I'd say that it splits apart in our 'time'. Our 'time' is durational, linear, causal, or sequenced. And our 'knowledge' is constructed from this same 3D-mechanical limitation. But this is necessarily very different than an overview of time that is not subject to the limitations of event sequencing.

I'm having a hard time rectifying the idea of a creation which is not in a sense "event sequenced" when we learn it is "cyclical in nature" and each cycle draws upon the experience before it. I mean, I understand that everything is happening simultaneously, but the nature of creation as described by Ra doesn't seem to sit right with that. Did they describe it as "cyclical" to dumb it down for 3D understanding? Did they say "periodically coalesces and again begins" just to help us understand?

How can something be cyclical, periodical, and begin again when there is nothing but simultaneity?

Quote:
(06-29-2011, 10:16 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Getting back to the base question, was the STS polarity an acknowledged potential before it actually happened? Did the Logos which contained the first STS entity know that STS was possible, or more specifically, was it planned by that Logos?
My understanding is that this is the design happening simultaneously with the designers idea. We have all of this space to appreciate its many facets and in so doing we co-create that experience. We don't experience it 'after the fact'.

Then how are things "planned" or "not planned" by the Logos based on Ra's description? Ra describes it as the Logos having a basic plan, but then within that plan there are things that happen that are "unplanned," such as the formation of social memory complexes, the heating effect of our 3D to 4D transition, and the type of warfare we experience. These things are "unplanned" by the Logos according to Ra, but we experience them anyways. The description doesn't seem to fit with the idea of a "design happening simultaneously with the designer's idea," because if they were the designer's idea then it wouldn't be "unplanned."

Quote:Just wondering why you thought green ray was a way to contact intelligent infinity. We are talking about 3D to 4D transition, correct? Apparently, its somewhat conscious use via STO choice merely makes one harvestable to green-ray environment. On the other hand, the 95% STS entity will indeed use intelligent infinity (as a requirement) for harvest. So there is a big difference in mechanics and I think it's a mistake to not only say steps are skipped but that the G2II is opened the same way with green.

This is off-topic so I won't go further into it, but I just double checked my understanding with the various Ra references and I have a pretty solid understanding of what I'm trying to communicate, maybe I'm just not communicating it very well.
(06-29-2011, 09:04 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2011, 05:35 PM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: [ -> ]

Must it have? If the Creator knows every little thing there is to know before it is experienced, what's the point of experiencing? What knowledge does it carry over to the next octave from this octave if that knowledge is already known? Would there be a point to existence if there was nothing new to discover about itself? Existence is based on the Creator learning about itself, what would bet he point if there were nothing to learn?

---

Also, there's a system set-up: seven energy centers, seven rays, seven densities...the STS polarity overrides the energy center/ray part. It seems to me that the energy centers were created with the idea in mind that green would be the ray used to contact intelligent infinity, but some sneaky STS using the faculty of free will skipped a couple steps and busted the system, creating a whole new aspect of creation.

>>the STS polarity overrides the energy center/ray part.

Right, STS can activate all lower chakra points with a highly suppressed green & blue ray and still ascend/graduate, albeit it's a negative harvest:

Quote:Ra: The vibratory rates are not to be understood as the same in positive and negative orientations. They are to be understood as having the power to accept and work with intelligent infinity to a certain degree or intensity. Due to the fact that the primary color, shall we say, or energy blue is missing from the negatively oriented system of power, the green/blue vibratory energies are not seen in the vibratory schedules or patterns of negative fourth and fifth rates of vibration.

The positive on the other hand, shall we say, has the full spectrum of true color time/space vibratory patterns and thus contains a variant vibratory pattern or schedule. Each is capable of doing fourth-density work. This is the criterion for harvest.

Questioner: Did you say that blue was missing from fourth-density negative?

Ra: I am Ra. Let us clarify further. As we have previously stated, all beings have the potential for all possible vibratory rates. Thus the potential of the green and blue energy center activation is, of course, precisely where it must be in a creation of Love. However, the negatively polarized entity will have achieved harvest due to extremely efficient use of red and yellow/orange, moving directly to the gateway indigo bringing through this intelligent energy channel the in-streamings of intelligent infinity.

>> If the Creator knows every little thing there is to know before it is experienced, what's the point of experiencing?

The point is that no two people can have the same exact experience. So the Creator desires to experience these subtle differences, no matter how similar the experience may appear on the surface. For example, if I point your attention to a cloud in the sky, you are going to react to it and experience that moment slightly differently than I am. The Creator wants to experience that. If this were not true, why would we still exist? Surely with 6 billion people on the planet, combined with the fact that populations have thrived for 3000+ years, one might suppose the Creator has experienced it all, right?

>> but some sneaky STS using the faculty of free will skipped a couple steps and busted the system, creating a whole new aspect of creation.

Your statement is a belief, so it would not be appropriate for me to argue otherwise. No one can prove these beliefs until the veil is gone, but since we are using Ra's work as a baseline, I feel a little more comfortable stating that there is no "sneaking" behind the Creator. The Creator IS the experience of sneaking, just as it is every other experience you can imagine. Nothing can exist that hasn't been derived from the prime vibration of Love. But it is the exact way in which each entity interprets their unique experiences that justifies the statement of the saga consisting of "unimagined" things.

I only had a few minutes to look this up, but I feel the latter half builds towards relevancy to this conversation:

Quote:Questioner: Is it possible for you to give me an example of various planetary developments in what I would call a metaphysical sense having to do with the development of consciousness and its polarities throughout the galaxy? In other words I believe that some of these planets develop quite rapidly into higher density planets and some take longer times. Can you give me some idea of that development?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the final full query of this session.

The particular Logos of your major galaxy has used a large portion of Its coalesced material to reflect the being-ness of the Creator. In this way there is much of your galactic system which does not have the progression of which you speak but dwells spiritually as a portion of the Logos. Of those entities upon which consciousness dwells there is, as you surmise, a variety of time/space periods during which the higher densities of experience are attained by consciousness.

Questioner: Was the basic reason for this to increase the opportunity of the experience of the One Creator?

Ra: I am Ra. This is not merely correct but is the key to that which occurs in all densities.

Questioner: Could this then be the primal mechanism for the Creator to experience Itself?

Ra: I am Ra. This is not a proper term. Perhaps the adjectives would be “one appropriate” way of the Creator knowing Itself, for in each interaction, no matter what the distortion, the Creator is experiencing Itself.

Steve

Unbound

(06-29-2011, 11:53 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]............

Perhaps it would be effective to think of time as an energy and think of "cyclic" as a type of spiral motion? It can be broken down in to infinite smaller spirals within itself. It is fractal, as all things, one of the most fascinating concepts associated with the light.
(06-29-2011, 09:10 PM)NegaNova Wrote: [ -> ]The One Creator is aware of everything though, because it's not bound by time, so being from the future the Creator is aware of all of the creation and all that will be,
but as of this moment, I imagine there is still a lot of experimentation because no one is quite at that consciousness of being one with everything yet, and we have to experience first in the present moment in order for that future self to be aware of everything that will be.

Hey there, NegaNova,

If we are all a part of the Creator, and the Creator is "timeless", the Creator would already hold all of our "past" and "future" experiences. And, that would mean we are already one with everything, whether we are consciously aware of it or not.

Being one with the Creator also means we have already experienced all possible futures, so there is no way to make our future Selves aware of anything by how we experience the present. This is why it is often said that we've already begun creating 4th density. For those who wish to be a part of 4D, one must focus on each present moment with the belief/intention that it is coming into the present moment. Because the future IS the present, and it's how I am reacting to the "now" that will manifest the future that I intend for. Ugh, that hurts thinking about it. hehe

I feel it's our veiled 3D perspective that causes us to think that we can choose unique experiences (that will affect the future) because of free will. Yet, all possible experiences still exist simultaneously, and it takes a mere shift in one's present focus to immediately change course towards a different future, which again, is really just your present being manifested based on your intents/beliefs. This is why I feel that intention and The Law of Attraction become such powerful tools in bringing our potential experiences into the present.

Try looking at this again as if you already experienced every possible decision in your lifetime simply by bringing focus to what you already experienced, instead of the belief that we make decisions in the present in order to manifest a future. How does that feel when you read it?

Take care,
Steve
(06-29-2011, 11:27 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]We know our Logos is good and compassionate, so of course IT wouldn't think of Service to self. However, that doesn't stop it from planning for a portion of itself (A sub-logos?) to eventually do so "on its own"! The point when the Logos Bestowed upon it a mind, it figured out what it COULD do, because each Logos has something special, something amazing. Every single one has at least one unique part of the overall Creator, every single tiny little aspect of the Creature (just like our body is composed of INDIVIDUAL cells) possesses an absolutely unique and beloved position as a part of the whole Creator's body which is the universe.

What if we were to say that the Logos is not only good and compassionate, but hateful and selfish, as well? Isn't the Creator "all things"? There seems to be a pattern where acceptance is given to the idea that sub-sub-Logoi (us as co-Creators) can create something that the Creator doesn't know about. This is why I am confused as to why I read that our Logos allowed for us to create STS. In time/space, everything, all options, all emotions, all actions, already exists. It is the present-moment focus that decides what is next to come, based on current beliefs and intentions.

So if a sub-sub-Logos wishes to create a layer of separation from Logos (STS), it may choose to do that in the present moment of experiencing itself. But all potentials theoretically already exist in time/space, and it's a matter of which potential timeline comes into focus based on the sub-sub-Logos' current belief system.

I don't mean to be a stick in the mud, I'm just curious as to how it is being written that we are creating unique experiences that the Creator isn't already aware of. Particularly when every piece of matter in all of Creation stems from the primary vibration of Love. Everything else after that is a distortion, as Ra often emphasizes.

Great topic! Thanks for the brain stretchers. :-)
Steve

Unbound

Because STS as a negative path is ultimately only an illusion, why would the Logos worry about it when it knows the strength of light? Also, the Creator "is all things", but where exactly does the Logos lie as far as Octaves go?
I mean, realistically, the Logos is not "THE" Creator ultimately, since the level of Logos only pertains to a single Galactic cluster does it not?
(06-30-2011, 01:38 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Because STS as a negative path is ultimately only an illusion, why would the Logos worry about it when it knows the strength of light? Also, the Creator "is all things", but where exactly does the Logos lie as far as Octaves go?

>> why would the Logos worry about [STS] when it knows the strength of light?

Because the Logos desires to know Itself through the unique experiences of it's countless expressions. How could a Logos further refine what it knew of Itself if the opposite was never expressed? (In other words, how does one know when something is "hot" when "cold" is never experienced)

>> but where exactly does the Logos lie as far as Octaves go?

Ask me in 5 million years. :-)
Seriously, though, I think the whole Octave discussion is part of the mystery of existence. Notice what Ra states:

Quote:Ra: We cannot speak for those above us, as you would say, in the next quantum or octave of beingness.

Even Ra has no clue what goes on in the VIP octave rooms, but it is clear that the Creator uses this time to "inhale" all that it has created, and to breath out a completely new existence that is based on the light/experiences collected from the prior octave.
Pages: 1 2 3