Bring4th

Full Version: Takyon Energy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone offer advice or thoughts on takyon products...and if it is something that is legit?

Love,
Steve
I've used the water here: http://www.ausomewater.com/
It's really good. I'm not sure exactly what makes it work. He claims zero-point energy, which is another term for tachyon from what I've learned.
He's got some glass energy beads, though not sure if he still sells them.
These have all worked very well for me to clear blockages.
Though they can be strong and cause some uncomfortable body detox.
oh ok great..thank you for your input
(06-29-2011, 10:46 AM)Spiritbrother Wrote: [ -> ]oh ok great..thank you for your input

I, on the other hand, have had no tangible experiences with Tachyonic energy. I bought a $200 necklace pendent that supposedly had some special array of crystals inside a metal disc.

I even "wanted" for it to work, so even if I could get it to work on the idea of it being a placebo, I still felt nothing.

The problem is, everyone is different. It may work for 5% of the population and not for 95%. But if you are one of the 5%, then you're in luck? But how would you know if you don't try, right? So when I experiment with these kinds of things, I look for products that offer a money back guarantee. That way I am a sucker, but not a complete sucker. hehe

For what it's worth! :-)
(06-29-2011, 10:46 AM)Spiritbrother Wrote: [ -> ]oh ok great..thank you for your input

Oh, I forgot to mention... If you buy a Tachyonic product, it has a limited lifespan. In my case, the pendent had to be mailed in and "recharged" for a $50 fee. Hmmm... Really....

There's a product out there that you consume, called "Aulterra Enhance". If you look it up, it is supposed to help with EMF radiation and other effects that the tachyonic technology claims to do.

I'm not sure if it works (it's on order, though!), but I'll let you know if you're interested. They have supposedly done Kirlian photography before and after ingesting the product, to which the body shows a difference. Whether it's true or not, well, I'll need to find my own camera to know for sure. :-)

Steve
tachyon particles show up when there's time travel
(06-30-2011, 08:33 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]tachyon particles show up when there's time travel

Really? Can you cite the source of this? Not to challenge you, but I'd love to learn more.

Steve
my source is Star Trek Tongue
(06-30-2011, 06:30 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]my source is Star Trek Tongue

I was going to guess that! It's the first place I go for all of my cosmic fact-checking... BigSmile