Bring4th

Full Version: energy exchange through eye contact
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are many times when I saw a certain type of girls (sometimes guys too) that made me feel a strong attraction. Usually me and the female would stare at each other for a very long time until eyes were moved away. During this time it feels time is frozen and the only thing I hope is that we keeping looking at each for forever in silence, and that no talk is necessary, the only thing I could say is "I love you", keep saying it until I run out of breath. It is like pure joy.

I wonder what is the cause of this. Is it because our energy vibrate at same level? Is this related to certain specific chackras like the heart chackra? Is there energy exchange?

Or is this due to similar configuration of personality, emotional body? (PS: How many bodies do we have at third density? How someone help me distinguish between personality/emotional/astrial body? Do we have the same sets of body in each density?)

Most of these people that I feel such a strong connection I can tell they have very a gentle, loving heart, they are usually very quite people. I feel the connection is due to a few combined factors.

Meerie

Are you a guy? Are the girls pretty?

seejay21

(06-29-2011, 01:37 AM)kanonathena Wrote: [ -> ]There are many times when I saw a certain type of girls (sometimes guys too) that made me feel a strong attraction. Usually me and the female would stare at each other for a very long time until eyes were moved away. During this time it feels time is frozen and the only thing I hope is that we keeping looking at each for forever in silence, and that no talk is necessary, the only thing I could say is "I love you", keep saying it until I run out of breath. It is like pure joy.

I wonder what is the cause of this. Is it because our energy vibrate at same level? Is this related to certain specific chackras like the heart chackra? Is there energy exchange?

Or is this due to similar configuration of personality, emotional body? (PS: How many bodies do we have at third density? How someone help me distinguish between personality/emotional/astrial body? Do we have the same sets of body in each density?)

Most of these people that I feel such a strong connection I can tell they have very a gentle, loving heart, they are usually very quite people. I feel the connection is due to a few combined factors.

I know exactly what you are talking about. Sometimes you can look at someone, and make "uncomfortable" yet comfortable eye contact, and a soul connection of "understanding" is made. There are no words for it.
Ah, the eye contact! The eyes are the windows of a soul, aren't they? I know what you mean. Maybe there is too little emphasize on this kind of contact? Sometimes you don't have to say anything, it can be said with a glance. Perhaps that's why aliens are always pictured with those huge eyes? It is the next step in our evolution? BigSmile
I am a guy, some of girls are pretty some are not, and they are pretty in different ways, like some of them have a more masculine than feminine, some are very innocent looking. The ones that I feel the most attraction are those with very innocent look, pretty or not pretty. But with all these seemingly different looks, they all have good heart, and they are quite naive or childish in nature. The experience is like Deja Vu, we have known each other for a very long time.

The best example for a male is Bela Bartok (girls I like have very similar vibe to him), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C3%A9la_Bart%C3%B3k , I felt a immediate attraction to him, and after research I found he and I have very similar personalities and values.
I think you can look at someone, whether into their eyes or just the energy they have about them and read clearly into their soul, if you are empathic. I have always been able to do that, and it sounds like you can too. It's part of "becoming one", your energies have established a connection. You are fortunate to have found it so often in people!
Ps one more thought. It is said through different incarnations we tend to connect with the same souls over and over, perhaps they were something to you in a past life. Either way its worth getting to know people who cause that attraction (in a respectful way, not a trench coat and boiled lollies kind of way :p)
Ahahahaha,
good discussion guys, but this definitely is not in the right forum topic lol.
let me share a story with you all.
I once met a very wise man and a very great scientist.
Spent many hours speaking with him.
He lives in upstate ny now i believe.....
near woodstock.....
but thats not the story. thats just the introduction.
This scientist develeoped an instrument that actually measure a form of energy broadcasted from your eyes. When you looked at the instrument the needle would jump. if you closed your eyes or looked away the needle would drop....
He even further developed the form of energy he discovered......
But after extensive research and development he destroyed all his research and all his equipment because he said he discovered something far to powerful that the world is not ready for yet. and that he feared for his life.

He even let me guess what he made the antennae out of to measure the energy.....
It was not made of any metal, glass, fiberglass, plastic, rubber, or any petroleum product.... i can tell u that much...... but now after thinking it over and over i suspected it now to be a plant or some biological material

This man also pioneered gravity research and research on static electricity.....
a truly smart man. self made. a good man. i think he was selfish for not sharing his discovery's though.
true story.
the end.
FOR NOW!!!!!
[Image: b0em_doomsday-unite.jpg]
but in light and love brothers and sisters, the eyes can be a powerful tool and toy in the name of the greater good for one and all. After all life would be pretty dark being blind huh
I remember you telling me of this guy sticker... Thanks for the story its pretty fascinating Smile
I guess the material is something like human's eyes or certain brain tissue which are sensitive to detect the enegy from people's eyes. Now I remember that David Wilcock talked about eyes are torsion field generators. Still is there channeled information on this eye contact thing? I wonder if staring at each others' eyes can be developed into a form of spiritual practice like meditation.
hehe
when this sticker ninja gets himself a girl he resonates with,
he wants nothing at times to hold her in his arms, feel the touch of her skin, hear the sound of her voice, and to get lost gazing into her eyes....
and then make babies BigSmile
i have always avoided looking into people's eyes IRL, cuz it's too intense.
(07-01-2011, 08:36 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i have always avoided looking into people's eyes IRL, cuz it's too intense.

well IRL i have the eyes and discipline of a ninja. I can look in anyone's eyes as long as i choose without any discomfort at all.

LEt me share a story:
When i was a small child i was always surrounded by pets. Once i had this dog, a very good kind loving dog. She was old though. The dog actually lived to be over 20+ years old. I discovered that when i was very young that i could send some sort of vibrations through my eyes. I would use this technique on my pets for experimentation. This dog i spoke of was named Niblet. When i used my technique in a certain manner on Niblet(the dog) by using my technique with my eyes and starred right into the dogs eyes, the dog would start yelping and yipping and howling and screaming as if it was in pain. if i used a different vibration to be sent from my eyes the dog would respond differently. along with other animals. But niblet was the only pet i had that would respond so intensely to the certain technique i used to make her start yipping and howling as if in pain.

As a child i progressed through elementary school..... IN 3rd and 4th grade i used the technique on other students... they would have varied responses some intense some not to noticeable. Others are more sensitive to those energies then others. IN-fact i find that females are often more sensitive to males.

Once in 4th grade i was using a technique that i would use while starring at someones eyes but it was to a girl and she was sitting down at her table looking in the other direction..... So i began to broadcast my vibration towards her through my eyes to see if she would respond even though we were not making eye contact. Less then a minute passed and she suddenly lifted her head up, turned around, looked me right in the eye and made some face.. Then i stopped using my technique and she turned around back to her work like nothing happened. We never spoke about it.
i forgot all about that technique i used to use until reading this thread.
perhaps i shall develop it further now that it has been awakened in me again......

Light & love 2 all
get some friends to practice on then.
Most people know when they are being stared at, not sure about pets though. I always found people's eyes very interesting and have a tendency to look into them, that caused a lot of problems. I have trying to avoid looking at certain people's eyes but that would make people think I am disrespectful ... I think one can try to stare at the eyes of someone you really don't like (in a photo) to learn to accept other selves maybe
i have a confession to make to all of you...... When ever i look someone in the eye 99% of the time... all i can think is one word about them: Slave

not out of hate
but in light and love......
yup......

3DMonkey

(07-01-2011, 11:42 AM)sticker_ninja Wrote: [ -> ]i have a confession to make to all of you...... When ever i look someone in the eye 99% of the time... all i can think is one word about them: Slave

not out of hate
yup......

What's the other 1%?
(07-01-2011, 11:42 AM)sticker_ninja Wrote: [ -> ]i have a confession to make to all of you...... When ever i look someone in the eye 99% of the time... all i can think is one word about them: Slave

not out of hate
yup......

Can you elaborate on that? Perhaps tell us the reasons for thinking that and how it is derived from love?
(07-02-2011, 12:05 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]

not out of hate
yup......

Can you elaborate on that? Perhaps tell us the reasons for thinking that and how it is derived from love?

Ask forum user 111 its his fault i am this way. Because He Is Worthy.
*enters the circle*
*enters the craft*
*enters the sight*
*performs summoning ritual*
"IN THE NAME OF LIGHT AND LOVE 111, COME FORTH INTO THIS THREAD!"
ALSO: Will share a story to shed further love and light.
I once experienced a channeling session with The Great Destroyer. A billion things popped through my head to ask The Great Destroyer.... but the only thing that i asked... Was a fill in the blank question. I asked The Great Destroyer to fill in the blank: Destroy everything so "___________".
The Great Destroyer responded: "Destroy everything so I can go back To Sleep."
Sticker ninja, I have no clue what your talking about. And you didn't anserw Abridgetoofars question. The great destrroyer could be an interesting topic for this forum. Its the first I've ever heard the term before. Smile
(07-02-2011, 02:50 AM)111 Wrote: [ -> ]Sticker ninja, I have no clue what your talking about. And you didn't anserw Abridgetoofars question. The great destrroyer could be an interesting topic for this forum. Its the first I've ever heard the term before. Smile

the discordian in me wants to cuss at their questions.

the Amun Ra in me wants to tell you to never loose hope and virtue in their questions.

The Ob in me wants to destroy them and their questions

The STicker Ninja in me wants to take their questions & put them on stickers, print 10 million of them
and mail the sticker for free to every house in an entire city
:idea:
(07-02-2011, 04:19 AM)sticker_ninja Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2011, 02:50 AM)111 Wrote: [ -> ]Sticker ninja, I have no clue what your talking about. And you didn't anserw Abridgetoofars question. The great destrroyer could be an interesting topic for this forum. Its the first I've ever heard the term before. Smile

the Amun Ra in me wants to tell you to never loose hope and virtue in their questions.

The STicker Ninja in me wants to take their questions & put them on stickers, print 10 million of them

I vote number 3.
(07-02-2011, 05:55 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2011, 04:19 AM)sticker_ninja Wrote: [ -> ]

I vote number 3.

3 = 7 < 111 explaining Wink
Good subject, very interesting posts everyone! One of my friends introduced me to what he called ' eye gazing' about a week ago. All it is is looking directly into each others eyes for bout two minutes straight with the intent of viewing the soul behind them. I was shocked at the outcome. The energy being exchanged caused his face to shift in front of me, showing about 12 different personalities or past lives that were linked to his current personlity. Every one of them fit him perfectly, and they were familiar to the point that i thought i was meeting old friends from lives past. It is a very intense experience. I have looked for the same type of exchange when making eye contact with others, but I find many to be extremely nervous or guarded as if they are not comfortable displaying their energies for all to see. I think this is something best used when both parties are consciously in agreement and focused on the same result.
something like this has happened to me before... i was trying psychedelics for the first time and the guy i was with made this sort of eye contact with me. he was on a considerable amount of drugs as well, and told me afterward that he wasn't quite sure what he was doing, just knew that he enjoyed staring into my eyes and that he felt like he was passing energy to me. I never thought much about what was going on when he did this, just registered in my mind that he was transferring energy to me somehow. I wish i knew what kind of energy this could be... power energy? love energy? i'm not sure,... this was our first meeting doing this together, and since then i've felt a strange attraction to him more powerful than i've felt before. I don't talk to him about it a lot anymore, but he did it a second time the next time we hungout, except we weren't under the influence. he just stared into my eyes and i felt really lost, but comfortable. it interests me that you are able to do this with more than one person, i've never experienced anything like this before and it baffles me everytime i think about it again.

Melissa

I prefer to not look people in the eyes because it makes me feel highly uncomfortable and slightly tiresome.
Also, people have often mentioned that they feel uncomfortable when I look at them.
Ahh eyes eyes the eyes.

there are some stories I could tell you guys about staring people in the eyes.
Please do share your stories.
Thank you for the invitation to share! BigSmile

I will think on this and if time and feelings permit I will write down a good story on this.
There is some deeper meaning behind the eye to eye energy transfer for sure. I have made eye contact with many gorgeous women before and I have felt no energy transfer whatsoever.

In briefness, I think certain people carry energy that is compatible with you. Attaching different ideas to this may be biased, so I will leave it at "compatible energy." Here is a blunt story haha:

There was this one girl in my class that had a familiar quality to her. For some reason I felt drawn to her, but I didn't know why.

This one time I was sitting in class and she walked in. I was not very connected to my soul at this time. When our conscious energy made contact from some distance, my third eye started vibrating profusely. I got butterflies being that energy that you get in your gut when you are infatuated with someone. I hadn't experienced this for many years.

Whenever our eyes would meet, it was like I was feeling real love (not strong liking). This was so foreign to me beforehand.

A few times we just brushed into each other, and I felt streams of energy rush through my body. And again, this infatuation was not built upon attractiveness. I didn't even know her too.

I am not saying she experienced the same exact experiences, but what I am saying is that certain energies are basically meant to bond in this life.

I think that if an attractive quality produced the energy transfer, people would always be experiencing these experiences.

But as time went on I started noticing how I could feel people in certain chakras. I wouldn't feel everyone in my chakras (unless doing reiki). Only compatible energies would appear in them. Most people I would feel in the sacral, just having to do with normal relationships. I would feel very few people in the heart, and it was normally not strong. That girl was the only person I felt in the third eye and it was so intense. Somehow I had a class with her each semester.

I think what needs to be kept in mind with the eye to eye energy transfer are the chakras. I think that gives you insight to what kind of relationship y'all may have on a deeper level.

If you made eye contact and you felt sexual energy in your root chakra, sacral chakra...then it could be about attractiveness.

I would also suggest that if you are actually compatible, no matter how unconnected you are to your soul, you should feel some energy in the chakra points.

In a human development standpoint, even identical symmetry of a body will subconsciously attract someone.

The eyes are so much more profound. Think of the implications...the "windows of the soul"