Bring4th

Full Version: Headaches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone else been getting headaches....it hurts sometimes but other times it doesnt....i usually call them spiritual headaches but I was wondering if anyone has been getting them over the past 2 days....

Love,
Steve
No. But I suggest trying a physical response first. Headaches are often related to dehydration and/or mucus buildup in the sinuses. My suggestion is to drink LOTS of water, avoid dairy products, and totally eliminate sodas. Good luck!

3DMonkey

That's true. Water is great. I can feel lethargic and depressed, drink a quart or more of water within three hours and I'm ready TO GO Smile
Although I'm still attached to alcohol cravings, one thing I don't miss is the dehydration it causes.
Thank you for your responses!

love,
steve
Many are experiencing headaches, muscle soreness, aches and other pains... including me. You are cleansing/releasing negative energies, part of the shift to higher energies. Be patient, it will pass shortly.
(06-30-2011, 02:11 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Many are experiencing headaches, muscle soreness, aches and other pains... including me. You are cleansing/releasing negative energies, part of the shift to higher energies. Be patient, it will pass shortly.

I'm glad to get reminded of this from time to time... Lately I've been getting them more frequently, yet they are different than the kinds of headaches that I've gotten in the past.

Instead of them being dull or located all over the front of my head, I get these pains that feel like "strings" that run through different parts of my head. I usually just work through them instead of trying to medicate myself. :-)

Also, I have been taking Monatomic Gold over the past couple of months as well, but I don't believe it's the cause of them, unless it's serving as a catalyst to help free up negative cobwebs that are floating around up there!