Bring4th

Full Version: Facebook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi everyone,

This is really off topic for these forums but if I ask my family then they will know who I am talking about and I will be really embarrassed. Here is the question, if on Facebook there is someone who won't share any information with others unless they are friends(on Facebook) and they have not yet accepted your friend request why would Facebook send a notification that the person has changed their profile picture which in my experience only happens if you are friends with that person? The only reason i can think up is that they did accept your friend request but facebook malfunctioned and won't show you that. So the question really is does anyone know why this would happen.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus

P.s
I have not been able to see this person for a few months and so have not been able to ask this person if they accepted it or not and even if I saw this person now I would probably be to tongue tied to speak more then a few words. Which is frustrating because when I am not in this persons presence I tell myself that next time I will actually speak yet when I come face to face with this person I find that all that conditioning hasn't affected me very much. And so I speak very little and do nothing to improve the other persons image of me.
You can create categories for friends and set limits to how much they can see.

My guess is, they accepted your friend request but put you in a restricted friend category so you can't see their stuff. They may have done this intentionally or they may have set up the category to put all new friends in that category.
Thanks abridged I didn't know that you could do that.
Remember that Facebook's first priority is involving people in its system. I got email from facebook claiming that people wanted me as their friend. So I clicked OK and they later accepted me as their friend.

Facebook found a way to know that I and the other party were from the same high school, so they lied and said that the other party wanted me as their friend. When I clicked OK, they then told that party that I wanted to be their friend. We exchanged virtually no information and, after a while I removed them from my list.

So whatever facebook sends you is with the purpose of getting you involved. Nothing wrong with that, but they will make money from your involvement and probably will leak information about you to buyers.
(06-29-2011, 10:26 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]Remember that Facebook's first priority is involving people in its system. I got email from facebook claiming that people wanted me as their friend. So I clicked OK and they later accepted me as their friend.

Facebook found a way to know that I and the other party were from the same high school, so they lied and said that the other party wanted me as their friend. When I clicked OK, they then told that party that I wanted to be their friend. We exchanged virtually no information and, after a while I removed them from my list.

So whatever facebook sends you is with the purpose of getting you involved. Nothing wrong with that, but they will make money from your involvement and probably will leak information about you to buyers.

Hi,
In this case it was me who sent a friend request to this person not the other way around. And I thought of another reason why this person has not accepted the request. The person might not know that it is me as I don't have a profile picture. Or I could just be trying to delude myself and really this person is just ignoring the request by not doing anything. Which gives me a sad feeling. So I shall be upbeat and happy and whatever happens happens. After all I have an abundance of Love and Light from the creator.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus
facebook does what? all fb does imo is let you know friends of friends that you might want to friend. but to lie that someone wants to be your friend?
Conifer, i think you're falling in the trap of online communication. if you really want to know, just call this person up and ask straight up. what's the point of hiding behind online stuff if you know them in person. maybe just level and say it's ok if they don't wanna be fb friends, but you wanted to make sure it wasn't a mix up. i mean that's just my advice, i could be wrong. it just seems like many people are having problems in this area BECAUSE of facebook.
(06-30-2011, 07:53 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]facebook does what? all fb does imo is let you know friends of friends that you might want to friend. but to lie that someone wants to be your friend?
Conifer, i think you're falling in the trap of online communication. if you really want to know, just call this person up and ask straight up. what's the point of hiding behind online stuff if you know them in person. maybe just level and say it's ok if they don't wanna be fb friends, but you wanted to make sure it wasn't a mix up. i mean that's just my advice, i could be wrong. it just seems like many people are having problems in this area BECAUSE of facebook.

Hi,

I have convinced myself to ask next I see this person because I don't have the phone number.

I don't know if you have guessed but I like this person and so there is that added aspect to any interaction we have. And this person has corectly guessed that I like Her but I don't know how she feels about that which makes me really nervous. Also she is 1 year seven months younger than me which might not be alot when you are older but seeing as I am 16 that makes her 14 approaching 15 and from what I remember of being 14 I liked the opposite gender but wasn't really ready for a relationship of the kind I want now, but she is a girl obviously and maybe girls are ready for that kind of thing earlier I don't know. So I realize now how therapeutic this post is as I am able to lay this kind of stuff out in a place that I feel very comfortable in due to the beautiful energies expressed here. So thanks for that service. And if you want to give advice or a females perspective that would be appreatiated very much.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus

P.s
Thank you for the advice Oceania and I agree with you about Facebook creating issues with communication between people.

Oh and also I am not able to see her very often because she lives 45 minutes away and because Of gas prices my mom has decided to not go out to visit her family as often as before so I haven't seen her in months and recently when opportunities to head up to her house have arisen something happens to keep me from going and so I don't know if that is a message to let her go or what and so I am very confused and now know what people mean by girls are confusing. Smile
If you click on her profile does it say friend request pending? Once you have sent a request you can see their activity, ie picture changes, status updates, new friends, but you still can't interact yourself. Sounds like she just hasn't accepted it yet.
you can see status updates? that's fumped up! i did not know that, fdriggin facebook.
anyway Conifer i think people mature different ways. so you can't really know if someone is ready or not. maybe talk to her and make sure she doesn't feel pressured in any way and give her time if she needs it?
innocent love aahhhh
Age 14 is the beginning of a new note in our life octave, so it's major. It affects each person differently. She may be shy, period, or she may be nervous about whom she friends. She may even like you but doesn't want to make it "look obvious" by responding quickly. Being a family friend could be helpful, as it wouldn't necessarily imply that you have "that" kind of interest.

If she does eventually reciprocate the friending, let it stay at the friends level for awhile, with maybe just a little sign of added interest. Your interest must be in her likes and dislikes much more than her possibility of interest in you. She will reveal that soon enough if it's there.

Think of this as practice in dealing with the female population, as you have years ahead of you. She may make a mistake that implies that "it's over." Stay cool and don't burn the bridge. Let time pass and send out another feeler.

Best of luck!
Great tips, Kycahi!

Social networking has some very specific protocols to follow in order to not appear too eager or overbearing.

Conifer, to answer one of your original questions... Facebook will send you an e-mail if you are "unfriended". So I just wanted to mention that since you expressed concern as to whether she accepted you and then unfriended you after you got that picture change notification.

When you see this person again, you now have a very easy way to talk to her without getting all tongued-tied, since all you'd have to say is, "Hey, good to see you! So what's going on with Facebook? I've been hoping to say hi to you!"

That's something you can work on in front of the mirror and with visualization, so that when the moment comes, it happens like butter. :-)
(07-01-2011, 07:10 AM)Nyu Wrote: [ -> ]If you click on her profile does it say friend request pending? Once you have sent a request you can see their activity, ie picture changes, status updates, new friends, but you still can't interact yourself. Sounds like she just hasn't accepted it yet.

Hi,

It says friend request sent which I read means that the person ignored it. But I don't know if that has changed because there where several conflicting comments on that person blog about what friend request sent means so I don't know. All I can see is an update if she changes her profile picture nothing else. But I have sent a wish/prayer/request through candle and smoke that I will get an opportunity to show her how great I am and see her soon and I also sent a wish/prayer/request that she be happy in life. Now I do get the feeling that there is something more to this attraction than physical and mental. By that I mean energy because after every face to face meeting with her I feel energized for hours afterwards and when our eyes lock it feels like something is passing between us on an energetic level so I am thinking that either our energy bodies are attracted to each others energy or before we came her to earth our souls made some kind of agreement which I hope includes a relationship even though there might be someone waiting for me on the other side. And I don't know if she feels anything energetically like I do.

Thanks,
Conifer16

P.s
Oh and if you want to know what I mean be candle and smoke it is to make a kind of ritual where you energize a thought with emotion and then send it out through your breath which blows out the flame and the smoke carries the thought up and to the creator. And even if that isn't what happens I grew up reading nothing but fantasy which is filled with magic rituals so even though I don't know if that kind of thing actually works it still carries with it great weight and so therefore it helps me believe in it working which is what I think rituals are just ways to help you creat the reality you are trying to create by giving you a regular thing that you can do and inso increasing the belief in that reality happening.
(07-02-2011, 02:08 AM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]P.s
Oh and if you want to know what I mean be candle and smoke it is to make a kind of ritual where you energize a thought with emotion and then send it out through your breath which blows out the flame and the smoke carries the thought up and to the creator. And even if that isn't what happens I grew up reading nothing but fantasy which is filled with magic rituals so even though I don't know if that kind of thing actually works it still carries with it great weight and so therefore it helps me believe in it working which is what I think rituals are just ways to help you creat the reality you are trying to creat by giving you a regular thing that you can do and inso increasing the belief in that reality happening.

Conifer, one of the most important things with candle rituals is that you have to believe that what you are doing WILL work, 100%. You made a couple of quick comments like, "even if that isn't what happens", or "I don't know if that kind of thing actually works", which seems to indicate that there's a small bit of uncertainty, although you seem confident that there is "some" effect to come out of it.

With all magic, charge your emotions and build the confidence that as you blow out the candle, the deed is done. Be sure of it. And begin living as if things have already changed. In this way, you are using a physical force (breath) to validate your inner-intentions, which is the key to magic.

I've watched people SCREAM when they command magic to work, because a strong force of emotion is needed in order to get that vibration really excited. If you sit relaxed and gently blow out the candle, smile, and then go to sleep, the intensity of your calling will be on par with the excitement of seeing that your toast didn't burn when it pops up from the toaster. :-) So always remember to not only get emotionally excited about the intention, but also to show force in your physical validation of the request. You can also shout, "It is done!" or "So mote it be", or "So be it, so it shall be".

I'm sure you've come across this in reading about candle magic, but it may be worth repeating some of the highlights. :-)

Good luck with contacting your friend!
Steve
(07-02-2011, 02:48 AM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2011, 02:08 AM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]P.s
Oh and if you want to know what I mean be candle and smoke it is to make a kind of ritual where you energize a thought with emotion and then send it out through your breath which blows out the flame and the smoke carries the thought up and to the creator. And even if that isn't what happens I grew up reading nothing but fantasy which is filled with magic rituals so even though I don't know if that kind of thing actually works it still carries with it great weight and so therefore it helps me believe in it working which is what I think rituals are just ways to help you creat the reality you are trying to creat by giving you a regular thing that you can do and inso increasing the belief in that reality happening.

Conifer, one of the most important things with candle rituals is that you have to believe that what you are doing WILL work, 100%. You made a couple of quick comments like, "even if that isn't what happens", or "I don't know if that kind of thing actually works", which seems to indicate that there's a small bit of uncertainty, although you seem confident that there is "some" effect to come out of it.

With all magic, charge your emotions and build the confidence that as you blow out the candle, the deed is done. Be sure of it. And begin living as if things have already changed. In this way, you are using a physical force (breath) to validate your inner-intentions, which is the key to magic.

I've watched people SCREAM when they command magic to work, because a strong force of emotion is needed in order to get that vibration really excited. If you sit relaxed and gently blow out the candle, smile, and then go to sleep, the intensity of your calling will be on par with the excitement of seeing that your toast didn't burn when it pops up from the toaster. :-) So always remember to not only get emotionally excited about the intention, but also to show force in your physical validation of the request. You can also shout, "It is done!" or "So mote it be", or "So be it, so it shall be".

I'm sure you've come across this in reading about candle magic, but it may be worth repeating some of the highlights. :-)

Good luck with contacting your friend!
Steve

Hi, I haven't actually read anything about real magic or candle rituals I just used my understanding of how the universe works and used the candle to do what I would think is real magic. And steve reading your post somehow made me really emotional and i felt like I wanted to cry and laugh at the same time and usually when this kind of energy happens I start making loud noices to release the energy but as it is bedtime and everyone else is asleep I couldn't so I just paused reading and focused on sending the energy out as happiness and light in all directions(because that was the kind of energy that it was). And you are right there is a little uncertainty in me about this but it is fading slowly and I am starting to learn how to do real magic which I haven't really tried much(because I am still learning about it) so this was a kind of first attempt at "magic"(or as I would call it intention) and we'll see if it works.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus
also with magic, respect the power of it.
Hi, L/L fans.

Some of the reasons why I will never touch those F or T or. . .:

Facebook Leaks Its Own Code. . .
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2170620,00.asp

Facebook Security Lapse Leaves Private Photos Exposed. . .
http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/fac...photos.php

Facebook A Black Hole For Personal Info. . .
http://yro.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=0...5&from=rss

Blue skies.
well use facebook like other things online. don't put stuff on you don't want leaked. i don't get why so many people share their intimate details on a compromised site like yesterday's bread.
Hi everyone,

I have stepped out after posting that last post in harvest and the shock of cold air has cleared my head and I feel mortified about my post it was cringe worthy at least for me to read though i do feel that I made a few good points or I would like to think so. Now on to the topic of this thread, I just learned that tonight my little sister of 9 years of age friended the girl I like on Facebook and guess what happened she responded instantly and friended my sister and even started up a chat and said that she was cute and to ad insult to injury I can now see a whole buch of stuff about her that I couldnt before but that is only because I am friends with my sister. So that is what I just learned and it makes me want to laugh so much at the situation I just find it so funny lololol. I actually laughed out loud there. I just wish she would chose to ignore it or accept it rather then not do anything about it. At least on the bright side I have seen nothing on her posts or her profile(I saw it over my sisters shoulder) about a boyfriend or someone she likes enough to say anything about so maybe there is hope for me yet. Lol

Thanks for reading,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus
Have you considered having your little sister tell your lady friend via chat that you think she's cute?

Example-Humor added

"hey just a sec, my brother came in and is asking if I know where his old spice swagger spray is. Have you smelled that stuff..smells so good and manly!"

"Back. My brother saw we were chatting and said you were cute! He said it in this loud funny voice and started singing, lol."

And see what she says!

And/or send her a message saying hi and that you want to catch up over coffee or something, and ask for her #. I take no responsibility for damages if you do this, haha.

Also, Steve, what are some sources you recommend for learning and practicing magic?
girls are less threatening, which may be why she added her easier.
Hey, Wander-Man!

Well, the thing is... Over time I've grown between different authors. So it's tough to give you one author/teacher and to hope that covers the bases.

For me, I went from Dion Fortune to Alice Bailey, and did not do much with magic until recently, when I started reading about Huna Shamanism through Sergi King.

I like Huna the most, because it is a very ancient practice that has been kept closely held to the Polynesians. There has not been much opportunity for outsiders to "spoil" the original teachings, which are VERY much like the LOO teachings when referring to certain principles. Huna is comprised both of a dark magic and a white magic, so for anyone interested in learning more about Huna, the author Sergi is self-proclaimed to be working for the Light.

I'm not doing much with Magic these days, Wander-Man. I play with crystals and program them when I am in need of something, while also doing visualizations to activate the "Law of Attraction" in my life. I've found that over time, a lot of the other magic aspects are very fringe, and usually assist those who are into very specific agendas.

But if you have an interest in anything that you encounter, I'd be glad to offer opinions if I can help!

Steve

(07-03-2011, 03:29 AM)Wander-Man Wrote: [ -> ]Have you considered having your little sister tell your lady friend via chat that you think she's cute?

Example-Humor added

"hey just a sec, my brother came in and is asking if I know where his old spice swagger spray is. Have you smelled that stuff..smells so good and manly!"

"Back. My brother saw we were chatting and said you were cute! He said it in this loud funny voice and started singing, lol."

And see what she says!

And/or send her a message saying hi and that you want to catch up over coffee or something, and ask for her #. I take no responsibility for damages if you do this, haha.

Also, Steve, what are some sources you recommend for learning and practicing magic?
(07-03-2011, 01:26 AM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]...I feel mortified about my post it was cringe worthy... I just wish she would chose to ignore it or accept it rather then not do anything about it... maybe there is hope for me yet.

Not doing anything / not replying / not acknowledging... Get used to it because that's the nature of the female.

On the plus side, that's good for us guys, once you grok it. Females of our species are the silent shoppers, and we are the merchandise. Picture a department store: They may pick up an article, look it over and think, Not bad, but I'll keep looking. They will put that article down, but maybe return to it later if nothing else in the store is any better. OTOH, if they say out loud, "Nope that will never work." Then they close the door for good on it. So no response is like a definite maybe.

If you are a hottie guy, then maybe some will preen and try to get your attention, but if you are more ordinary then you want to do some selling. That's where you also preen a bit (look and smell clean at least, even if you like playing the scruffy role) and ask her questions about her likes and dislikes. Be indirect, just with any kind of conversation starter, but after awhile start the questions and look at her face a lot while she answers, as if this is the most important information in the world.

Memorize enough for use later, so she will know you really listened. You now have started reeling in. If she didn't take that bait, then drop the effort for awhile or move on. As one guy proverbially said to the rejected other guy, "There are lots more fish in the sea." Cool
Memorize enough for use later, so she will know you really listened. You now have started reeling in. If she didn't take that bait, then drop the effort for awhile or move on. As one guy proverbially said to the rejected other guy, "There are lots more fish in the sea." Cool
[/quote]

Hi,

That would not really work in this situation because of how we only have less then 2 years until harvest and no matter what happens at harvest afterwards we know that the veil will be dropped and we as I understand it will no longer feel the need to have a 3d type relationship which I am assuming is different then a 4d one and even though I might have someone waiting on the other side I still would like to experience that kind of relationship before harvest.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai

P.s
If I have misunderstood then please correct me.

P.p.s
I just thought a funny thought what if this girl I like is then one who would be waiting for me on the other side and so harvest happens and then I discover that and am like "What"? And then would probably laugh for a very long time. That would be cool and would explain why I feel like there is strong energy exchanged between us when I see her. But even if that were true that wouldn't change much now. On another note this whole LOO thing is very hard for me to believe sometimes because I am able to perceive very little change to the world around me but them something will happen that will renew my faith but still sometimes I wish there was a more obvious proof other than intuition.
there's loads of proof. it's getting too real for me. Tongue i mean is it just me or is there an awful lot of alien headlines in mainstream newspapers these days? you shouldn't trust the news anyway, they don't report positive strides.
(07-03-2011, 10:45 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]there's loads of proof. it's getting too real for me. Tongue i mean is it just me or is there an awful lot of alien headlines in mainstream newspapers these days? you shouldn't trust the news anyway, they don't report positive strides.

Hi,
I know that there is Lots of proof If I went looking for it but in my day to day life I just have trouble seeing any proof. And I really wish that whatever is going to happen would happen already I mean this feeling of anticipation has been around for a while now and all the channelings say that E.T landing and ascension will happen soon but they have been saying that for so long and..(voice becomes soft and fades) I just wish that E.T landing and ascension will just happen already I have been waiting since I was 14 and probably subconsciously since I was born.
Just land already!(you can see my frustration here)

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus
lol that's just 2 years! maybe you should focus on enjoying the world as it is since 2012 spells change. i for one want to enjoy this 3D world while it's here!
(07-03-2011, 11:39 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]lol that's just 2 years! maybe you should focus on enjoying the world as it is since 2012 spells change. i for one want to enjoy this 3D world while it's here!

Hi,

Well here is the issue My family when I was 13 moved into the middle of nowhere in southern Colorado and for half a year I spent time with absolutely no contact with other children and I had hair that was very long then my family moved up to our family land where the rest of my relations live(we have owned it for 50+ years so it is pretty cool) and I spent the rest of the year with the only interaction being with my family( by the way my family land is up in northern Colorado and about 45 minuets into the mountains) then we moved agian all the way to Oregon just as I turned 14 and I was suddenly immersed into a place full of people and so naturally I turned inward to hide(plus it didn't help that I had hair about a foot long or that i was really chubby) and for the next two years basically lived in my house and wouldn't go out.

I have gotten over most of that and now go on field trips occasionally with the boys and girls club and every sunday go to a very Law of One oriented church but I still feel fear when asked to do something like go to the grocery store like earlier today and I franticaly searched for the thing we needed and hoped that we actually did have it and we did. So it is hard for me to enjoy 3d social and personal life when I can't do very much in public. Oh and I did cut my hair and it is now short and I have lost weight like recently I went from 217 LB to 204/5 LB in just a week or so which my mom says is a bit odd that I lost that much weight so fast. So it is no longer so much my self image that keeps me from going out but a unknown fear that keeps me out of public. And the only reason I was able to meet a girl is because my mom was an apprentice midwife(she is now a Practicing midwife) and helped the girls mom to deliver a baby girl. So I am slowly getting my confidence back but still not at the point were I can go out into public spontaneously and not have to prepare myself mentally.

On to the Topic of this thread is there a way that you can tell if someone has clicked ignore on your friend request? And just to clarify I am trying to be friends over facebook as a way to communicate between visits. Also after I met her I tried my hardest to act like I liked her without being to obvious and it worked At christmas last year, she asked my sister if I liked her and my sister said yes and she came running up to me out of nowhere and I stepped back to let her through but she said "no wait come here" then stepped up to my ear and said "your sister said you like me" then ran of giggling. But see the problem is that I know how to recognize that a guy likes someone as I am one but how do you know if a girl like you? At the time she was 13 and I was 15(there is a 1 year 7 month gap between our ages so when I turn 17 this next feburary she will have at the end of this year turned 15). Now the reason I am so confused about how she views me is that at times she seems to show interest in some kind of relationship(friendship or romantic relationship) then she shows none and sometimes she acts like I am just someone to hang out with because I am the only other teen other then my brother.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai

P.s
Holy bleep I just realized that I wandered all over the place with that post. So if you could answer the questions in there about how you might be able to tell if a girl has interest In you and whatever else I asked thanks.

P.P.s
There were a lot of typos in there.
Hi,

She just friended a different teenage boy, so the questions running through my head are. Does she like this other boy? Does she not like me enough to even be friends? Why will she friend him but not me? So as you can see I am filled with doubt now but I will try to remain positive about my chances. However he already has a big advantage over me in that he lives closer to her in fact in the same town while I live 45 minutes away. so next time I will just have to get up the courage to ask her if she feels anything for me at all and if not could we at least be friends. Because she is the type of person that strikes me as being really fun to be around.(and maybe she will start to like me over time as we hang out more Smile) I just hope that it is at my house because then I won't be in the same room as my mom and not able to speak or do much in way of interaction( her house is small and you can see from one end of the house to the other with a few rooms on the side. So now I need to practice and set up a reserve of energy to boost my courage if it fails when I actually speak to her.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai

Edit) what the hell that above was supposed to be a separate post. ???
Oh and my facebook page on the computer says friend request sent but on my iPod Facebook App it will let me send a friend request. So which one has it correct? And she seems friendly with my family because she even tried to friend my parents. And if I were to do that then it would be so I could get information about her and even find her Facebook and friend it. Not saying that is why she did it but that is the only reason why I would friend her mom. So it is like she is ignoring me and paying attention to my family which stings slightly.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai

(edit) ????? what the heck I am clicking on new reply why is it adding to the post above it?
well, i think you should just ask her in person if she accepted your request.

i get the fear of going out, i have that too. when i lived in cities i always had feelings of ominous dread when i went outside, i couldn't understand why, since it was quite safe, it was like this drape of fear that hung in the sky... do you feel like that or is it something else? i couldn't understand if it was general anxiety or maybe feeling all those people empathically. but maybe some meditation exercises to calm you before you go out could help? or somekind of protection prayer or shield that you visualize around yourself? visualizing doesn't work well for me but it helps a lot of people.

as for the girl, i'd say... don't overthink this. anxiety and overthink go paw in paw. you gotta relax, clear your mind, try to find this calm place inside you before you talk to her. remember to breathe. and remember she's young as are you, so whether or not she likes you now, doesn't mean she won't in the future.

for the record i'm not an expert in girls since i always get male in inner gender tests but i hope i made sense.
(07-04-2011, 08:35 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]well, i think you should just ask her in person if she accepted your request.

i get the fear of going out, i have that too. when i lived in cities i always had feelings of ominous dread when i went outside, i couldn't understand why, since it was quite safe, it was like this drape of fear that hung in the sky... do you feel like that or is it something else? i couldn't understand if it was general anxiety or maybe feeling all those people empathically. but maybe some meditation exercises to calm you before you go out could help? or somekind of protection prayer or shield that you visualize around yourself? visualizing doesn't work well for me but it helps a lot of people.

as for the girl, i'd say... don't overthink this. anxiety and overthink go paw in paw. you gotta relax, clear your mind, try to find this calm place inside you before you talk to her. remember to breathe. and remember she's young as are you, so whether or not she likes you now, doesn't mean she won't in the future.

for the record i'm not an expert in girls since i always get male in inner gender tests but i hope i made sense.

Hi,
Yes you make sense. And the fear is of social interaction, I am just afraid to talk to people. It is irrational but still there. Luckily I am getting over it if slowly. And it is hard for me to describe my situation fully or more clearly and so all the advice I have been getting it really good advice but not as suited to the situation as would be hoped. But thank you anyway. And I only overthink it when I start to dwell on how lonely I am because remember how for two years I isolated myself in my house and only recently have started to go out more and that would mean that I have no friends in Oregon only in Colorado. And the funny thing is almost all my friends in Colorado are girls so it would seem that I have lost my ability to be comfortable around girls. And by the way according to all my friends what attracted them to me in the first place is how funny I am. So I have that on my side. I just need to remember how to be comfortable around girls again and I should be alrightSmile.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai
Pages: 1 2 3