Bring4th

Full Version: ufo's over london june 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could be fake. I believe that its real. thanks for sharing.
s*** i just saw that! on youtube. i'm so jealous!

3DMonkey

uh oh.... I am entirely desensitized to this.... Is that good or bad?
i dunno but i wish i'd have gone to london that day lol
in the Ra material i dont feel like finding the exact quote but it goes like: "We are currently in orbit around your planet, and monitoring all your thoughts. You may find this as an invasion of your privacy........" true story yo

[Image: marcyvf_apocalypse.jpg]

3DMonkey

I think what Ra says is that most UFOs are 3D man made and controlled- mostly as a "weapon".

Those probably aren't extraterrestrial crafts
Sure looks real to me!
The folks who analyze videos for Unknowncountry.com (Whitley Strieber's site) believe the video to be fake.

OOPS....sorry, wrong London UFO video. I was referring to this one:
June 27th London Video
Like any other ufo video, people debunked this one too. It does not matter. I believe we discussed this on these forums already.

It does not matter at all if the video is real or not. It does not matter if these are extraterrestrials or our own technology. What matters is what we make of it. WHAT DO YOU GO ON THINKING AFTER SEEING THIS? I HOPE ITS SOMETHING POSITIVE.
Don't the UFOs have to appear in a way that it can be disproved by anyone who wishes to believe they're fake? Free will and such...
(06-30-2011, 12:08 PM)sticker_ninja Wrote: [ -> ]in the Ra material i dont feel like finding the exact quote but it goes like: "We are currently in orbit around your planet, and monitoring all your thoughts. You may find this as an invasion of your privacy........" true story yo

i dont remember any such quote in Ra material, or anything resembling that.

please supply us with the exact quote.
(07-01-2011, 02:12 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Don't the UFOs have to appear in a way that it can be disproved by anyone who wishes to believe they're fake? Free will and such...

i dunno, i think some people can deny anyhting they see with sheer will.
(07-01-2011, 02:12 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Don't the UFOs have to appear in a way that it can be disproved by anyone who wishes to believe they're fake? Free will and such...

Oh, is that why UFOs are nothing more than Chinese lanterns or swamp gas? Cool

Unfortunately, with graphics being so real these days, it's very tough discern what's real or not.

I think Crown summed it up nicely... Given that we WILL see videos that are both real and fake, how will you allow it to affect your life? Will you become more cynical and trying to spot the blatant fakery that is seen in this London video? Or will you let it serve as another reminder that our cosmic bros and sistahs are always with us, and are helping us the best way they can?