Bring4th

Full Version: Sri Sathya Sai Baba
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have found this spritual master's words very enlightening regarding trusting in God. I personally have felt how prayer and allowing God to work can create some large, intense shifts. So I can pretty much feel God's presence (Love/Light) within me.

I thought the words might be of encouragement to others. Not everything resonates but most of it is helpful:

http://www.saibaba.ws/quotes/faith/faithingod001.htm

oguz

AWAKE! AWAKE! AWAKE!
My Dear Children,
There is no longer time for slumber. You have been asleep and dreaming for thousands of lifetimes. If you do not awaken now, this chance may not come again for thousands more.
Come with Me. Separation is no longer the order of the day. I separated Myself from Myself, so that I could love Myself more. The experience is finished. I want all Myselves to return and merge into Me, the one self.
I gave many of you the advantage of an unhappy childhood, including conflict or separation from your mother or father. In doing this I removed from you the temptation to become attached to human parents or a specific family situation. That left you with only one option - that is to attach yourself to Me.
Why do you not avail yourself of this opportunity instead of continually seeking those relationships, which can never satisfy you? Even if your childhood had been idyllic, as you would have liked, it is not even the love of this form that you long for. Your deepest innermost urge is to return to yourself - to love yourself - to become the Being, Awareness, Bliss which is all you will ever be.
Let go of the past. Stop trying to get from each other what you still think you missed in childhood or marriage. You will never find anyone who is enough. Not even Me. Love yourself, know yourself, be yourself. Only you will be enough. Can you not love yourself because I love over and over again? Did I not virtually move heaven and earth to bring you to Me?
I have asked all My devotees to repeat the mantra,
" I AM GOD, I AM NOT DIFFERENT FROM GOD"
Now I ask you to specifically follow that instruction. It will be more helpful than anything you can do. Now remember that I love you, and as I do, Love yourself.
With Love and Blessings Baba.
As an aid to the realization of His primary teaching - that we are God - He often recommends use of the mantra ‘So Ham’ (meaning “I am He”, or “I am God”). He has also offered His devotees the following maha-affirmation:

I am God! I am God! I am not different from God!
I am the eternal undifferentiated Absolute!
Grief and anxiety cannot effect me.
I am always content. Fear cannot enter me.
I am Satchidananda! I am pure Existence, Knowledge and Bliss.
I am Omnipotent! I am all-powerful; nothing is impossible for me!
I am Omniscient! I am all-knowing;
there is nothing which is not known to me.
I am Omnipresent! I am present everywhere. I pervade this universe!
I am Krishna! I am Christ! I am Buddha!
I am Sai! I am Sai! I am Sai!
I am God! I am God! I am God!

(Try saying that ten times a day, and see how fast your life changes...!)

Source: http://www.saibaba.ws/teachings/ataste.htm
thanks Gem for posting that link. he seems like a very gentle sould with a very strong message.

norral
Of course norral, glad to.
When I first tuned into him a few days ago I found his field was so strong I could not. Very dense energy. He has passed away but his energy can still be felt. It allowed me to open up much more than I had in the past.
I was liking it until he said that women are too individualistic and that is why they are the weaker sex.
Nyu, there's things in his teachings I don't resontate with either. I just take what works for me, and don't throw away all of what he says. He has reasoning for what he days, so I try not to judge it.
what?!?!? men are individualistic too!!! lets not diss the men man!
this is an interesting link about the divine feminine, which is absolutely crucial in this time period.

http://www.themagdaleneawakening.com/intro1.htm