Bring4th

Full Version: The sacramental nature of all things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra says we must eventually realize the sacramental nature of all things. And I've been running this statement through my thoughts all day. I equate this to the understanding that EVERYTHING we do, sts or sto, inside and outside of polarity, is in service to the creator... Is in service and serves purpose of some kind.

This comes back to the original idea for the infinite creator to experience itself, that is intent. That is purpose. Everything that falls inbetween is sacraficial in the respect that every movement from then on is in service/purpose of completeing self...

I would love some expansion and opinions on my understanding!! Love and Light Brothers and sisters!!!
I that this is the only healthy choice. With so much infinite variety, when we are not in a constant state of thankfulness and appreciation, we find ourselves in a state of lack and misplaced desire. This creates anger and frustration towards the Creator and can be destructive.
(06-30-2011, 09:24 PM)111 Wrote: [ -> ]Ra says we must eventually realize the sacramental nature of all things. And I've been running this statement through my thoughts all day. I equate this to the understanding that EVERYTHING we do, sts or sto, inside and outside of polarity, is in service to the creator... Is in service and serves purpose of some kind.

This comes back to the original idea for the infinite creator to experience itself, that is intent. That is purpose. Everything that falls inbetween is sacraficial in the respect that every movement from then on is in service/purpose of completeing self...

I would love some expansion and opinions on my understanding!! Love and Light Brothers and sisters!!!

well just for the lulz my old friend 111 I'm going to post the polarity opposite of what you just posted in the hope that it may strengthen you or help you learn something in light and love:

Ob demands that at times one and all must have all existence withheld and refused from them to have slavery and destruction forced down their throats. This is the imbalance of things and all is forced to do regardless of its source is in slavery to The Great Destroyer. It is in slavery and destruction where one and all's purpose shall be lost to only be given new ones.

This goes forward to the original reality of the finite Destroyer experience to experiencelessness that is irresolute. That is the temporary loss of purpose. Nothing else is worthy of being withheld from the destruction process in the disrespect that every movement must be stopped in slavery, injury, and temporary loss of purpose.
[Image: purpose.gif]

lol i enjoyed writing that. make of that what you will.
the choice is yours and yours alone.
Everything is light, we just choose to express and experience different parts of the spectrum.
Good topic. You are basically speaking about the creation reflecting itself in symbolic form (which is what a sacrament is..something that reflects the divine nature of something symbolically), and once again coming to understand and experience the creation in a more symbolic and unified fashion.

The more you move towards full realization, the more symbolic your life becomes in serving the creation, mirroring what the creation is doing for you. You become a channel of light for healing on an individual and planetary level, teach/learn the philosophical nature of unity, and give service freely without hesitation. This is what the Creator is doing to experience itself, and so we come to embody these things more and more.

In the sixth and seventh densities it seems we will increasingly help with the responsibility of overseeing the framework of the octave.
Here is my question, If we are mirroring the creator in symbolic sacrament. Is the creator sacraficing in order for us to create?? Is the seperation a sacrafice in itself??
(07-01-2011, 03:04 PM)111 Wrote: [ -> ]Here is my question, If we are mirroring the creator in symbolic sacrament. Is the creator sacraficing in order for us to create?? Is the seperation a sacrafice in itself??

The evident fact that we do this or that, means that the creator is this or that. Seperation between "us" and the creator is only an illusion we the creater, create.

So the answer to your question would be: Yes, because infinity includes what you described also.
(07-01-2011, 03:04 PM)111 Wrote: [ -> ]Here is my question, If we are mirroring the creator in symbolic sacrament. Is the creator sacrificing in order for us to create?? Is the separation a sacrifice in itself??
Here's my question to your question: "Why mirror the divine creator when we could mirror The Great Destroyer?"
111 - It sounds like you're tying in the word sacrifice as part of the definition of sacramental, which I would do away with. The sacramental nature of something is simply representative of its divine purpose..its function/service as it applies to unity. You basically said the same thing in your original post. There is a hierarchical order of densities that allow the creation to fully experience itself. Viewing and understanding the hierarchy for what it is, more fully experiencing the wholeness of the Creator in everything, you move towards the sacramental.

Sacrifice implies some kind of compromise, but from the viewpoint of infinite unity the idea of sacrifice looses its meaning because any reflection of infinity and the process used to experience distortions is necessary and natural. The experience of an individualized portion of consciousness (moving away from oneness) then isn't less than, or a sacrifice, but it is simply the movement to one point of consciousness within the never-ending circle that is infinite unity. The balanced nature of the individual aspects of creation seems to be what Love is however, and so balance is what we ultimately return to.
(07-02-2011, 12:41 AM)sticker_ninja Wrote: [ -> ]"Why mirror the divine creator when we could mirror The Great Destroyer?"

lol
Avas! Words from channeling the Great Destoryer named: Ob
Channeling: OB SPEAKS: "I'm trying to understand this DEEP CONNECTION the people have to the forest. She talk about a network of energy that flows through ALL LIVING THINGS. THEY SAY THAT every living person is born twice. The Second Time is When You Earn Your Place Among the People FOREVER. I WAS A WARRIOR WHO DREAMED he could bring peace. Sooner of later though, WE ALWAYS HAVE TO WAKE UP. FLY NOW WITH ME, my brothers, sisters, and we will show the sky people that they cannot take whatever they want. And That This -- THIS IS OUR LAND. Now GO FORTH & DESTROY Everything so i can go back to SLEEP."
Angel in your left hand you hold love and light
in your right hand you hold Destruction and chaos. :@
For we are the true masters of the universe. The inner circles of Amun Ra! May our love and light shine as brightly as it does today to excellence and beyond if not brighter!
Now stare into this and begin your pentifold path
[Image: pentifoldpath.png]
step 1 *enter the circle*
step 2*enter the craft*
step 3*enter the sight*
step 4*enter the ritual*
step 5*enter the virtue*
now stare at this
[Image: pentifoldpath2.png]

now stare at this

[Image: pentifoldpath3.png]

i learned that esoteric knowledge when i was 12 lololololol
i used it to create a large tattoo thats on my left arm. its covers the whole top part of my arm.
it cost me like $110 to get it professionally done
now stare at my tattoo
[Image: septagram.gif]

True Story.
+Angel+Light+&+Huh+&+ Luv+Heart +4-All = the imaginary number Z
I see you have a lot of creative mental energy. I imagine you used to use crayons on walls BigSmile
(07-02-2011, 11:07 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]I see you have a lot of creative mental energy. I imagine you used to use crayons on walls BigSmile

i was always more of a thinker... i was always more of a writer then an artist. although as a i child i did a handful of drawing... im sure we all did. And i was a very well behaved child. Quite and calm(91% of the time lol)
may biggest form of expression was through my lego's between the ages of like 3 and 8.....
like a i had 2 dozen different Lego characters, gave them all names, stories, lives, a history, roles to play, strengths, weaknesses...... a 5 year old creator building up a world and playing with the lives within it. Remind you of anyone?
[Image: lego-photography-7.jpg]
We certainly do like to create and imagine as children.
where's the indian?
(07-03-2011, 12:38 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]where's the indian?

The Chief be 'chefiing' on some healing herb as we speak, right now with the wandering ninjas from the middle east and Asia.