Bring4th

Full Version: Higher selves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Raman

It seems the phenomenon of a Higher Self is between 6d and 3d. Then one can have multiple parallel selves under the same 6d entity.

These entities then would share same spirit with the Higher self or so it seems, or there is a "downgrade" or diversification of what we call spirit (spirit of 3d as compared to 6d spirit). The thing is that the 6d spirit keeps the 6d spirit as Higher self. This self being part of a 6d social memory complex.

(This almost sounds like a programming of sort for experiences in a very very complicated Holodeck --Star Trek).

In the phenomenon of the 6d wanderer, it seems that the complete 6d spirit is indeed incarnated. Is there any good possibility of communicating to the Social Memory Complex (Ra if I remember well did not advise this method without a very controlled environment like the one done by Carla, Don and Jim).

Same for 4d/5d wanderers although those do not have "lesser/lower selves"...

It does not seem a 6d social memory complex would allow (for example) the destruction of a planet in the form of Maldek's tragedy, if many of the members are currently in the planet...spirits could be destroyed and such ...but now I am digressing...

Some meditation techniques encourage contact with higher self...for those 6d wanderers how something like that be possible? There will be no higher self?!

It would be a whole 6d social memory complex...

4d/5d seem that spirits are "intact" if wandering as well.
The 'higher self' is only attained in late 6D. So that's quite a few millions of years of wandering without the oversoul actualized.
Raman, do you remember at all where Ra talks about communicating with the social memory complex of the higher self? I do not remember this at all in the material and I think it would be fascinating to read and discuss.

Raman

(07-01-2011, 08:25 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Raman, do you remember at all where Ra talks about communicating with the social memory complex of the higher self? I do not remember this at all in the material and I think it would be fascinating to read and discuss.

Not directly.
It does not seem it is advisable since it took a very controlled environment to do something like the Ra Material...not to say protections...Banishing Rituals, for example....and so on.

It seems that a 6d wanderer for example...is just one more 3d entity (genetics, etc) with full 6d spirit...while it is advisable that 3d entities try to communicate with the higher self..what about 6d's judging by Ra's precautions and not advising to initiate contact without the full trio? Since it seems 2 of the trio were 6d's, one 5d, the contact was with a full memory complex not a higher self.

This brings, I think, new concepts to the nature of spirit (not to say about time and space)

3DMonkey

I think you are compartmentalizing incarnations too much, myself.

The configuration possibilities of incarnations are truly endless and unique.

I can think of many questions for any one incarnation of a 6D. Is it in a single 3D body complex or multiple complexes? Is it in multiple density bodies at once? Was its last incarnation in the first third of its sixth density totality? Even it is was incarnated in the final third of sixth density last time, even now it exists in that final third still. It isn't unfathomable for a 6D Wanderer to have access, in time/space, to itself yesterday, 200 billion years from now, or next week.

In a nutshell, a higher self is the self, there is no difference as far as access via time/space is concerned. I may not be a 6D Wanderer at this space/time nexus, but I am a 6D being in time/space now.

Raman

seems to me important catalyst/s would be provided by the social memory complex not by sub-Logos

...in the case of the 6d wanderer

3DMonkey

I don't follow. I don't understand the distinction.

Raman

The sun (sub-logos) creates catalysts up to 3d (included). After 4d...(4d's sees real nature of the sub-Logos), catalysts are more programmed. It seems reasonable a 6d wanderer would have all catalyst programmed (different for each wanderer except the basic missions such as radiance of light, etc) ) except for negative attacks and such.

Raman

(07-01-2011, 07:52 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]The 'higher self' is only attained in late 6D. So that's quite a few millions of years of wandering without the oversoul actualized.

I find this so "fulfilling"...

Quote:36.1 Questioner: In previous communications you have spoken of the mind/body/spirit complex totality. Would you please give us a definition of the mind/body/spirit complex totality?
Ra: I am Ra. There is a dimension in which time does not have sway. In this dimension, the mind/body/spirit in its eternal dance of the present may be seen in totality, and before the mind/body/spirit complex which then becomes a part of the social memory complex is willingly absorbed into the allness of the One Creator, the entity knows itself in its totality.

This mind/body/spirit complex totality functions as, shall we say, a resource for what you perhaps would call the Higher Self. The Higher Self, in turn, is a resource for examining the distillations of third-density experience and programming further experience. This is also true of densities four, five, and six with the mind/body/spirit complex totality coming into consciousness in the course of seventh density.
(07-01-2011, 10:19 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]It seems reasonable a 6d wanderer would have all catalyst programmed (different for each wanderer except the basic missions such as radiance of light, etc) ) except for negative attacks and such.
No. It's all about 6D balance though.
I truly did not write that last post. Odd...
How can that happen?
I did not post "No. It's all about 6D balance though" WTF. you guys have a problem

'It's all about 6D balance though'. who the 'f*ck' would write that??
(07-01-2011, 11:27 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2011, 07:52 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]The 'higher self' is only attained in late 6D. So that's quite a few millions of years of wandering without the oversoul actualized.

Quote:36.1 Questioner: In previous communications you have spoken of the mind/body/spirit complex totality. Would you please give us a definition of the mind/body/spirit complex totality?
Ra: I am Ra. There is a dimension in which time does not have sway. In this dimension, the mind/body/spirit in its eternal dance of the present may be seen in totality, and before the mind/body/spirit complex which then becomes a part of the social memory complex is willingly absorbed into the allness of the One Creator, the entity knows itself in its totality.

This mind/body/spirit complex totality functions as, shall we say, a resource for what you perhaps would call the Higher Self. The Higher Self, in turn, is a resource for examining the distillations of third-density experience and programming further experience. This is also true of densities four, five, and six with the mind/body/spirit complex totality coming into consciousness in the course of seventh density.
'The Higher Self is a manifestation given to the late sixth-density mind/body/spirit complex as a gift from its future selfness.'

'The final reason is within the mind/body/spirit totality or the social memory complex totality which may judge that an entity or members of a societal entity can make use of third-density catalyst to recapitulate a learning/teaching which is adjudged to be less than perfect. This especially applies to those entering into and proceeding through sixth-density wherein the balance between compassion and wisdom is perfected.'

3DMonkey

zenmaster, has your nephew come to visit and playing around on you computer?
... maybe there is a problem...
(07-02-2011, 02:55 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2011, 10:19 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]It seems reasonable a 6d wanderer would have all catalyst programmed (different for each wanderer except the basic missions such as radiance of light, etc) ) except for negative attacks and such.
No. It's all about 6D balance though.
I truly did not write that last post. Odd...
How can that happen?
I did not post "No. It's all about 6D balance though" WTF. you guys have a problem

(07-01-2011, 11:27 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]

'The Higher Self is a manifestation given to the late sixth-density mind/body/spirit complex as a gift from its future selfness.'

'The final reason is within the mind/body/spirit totality or the social memory complex totality which may judge that an entity or members of a societal entity can make use of third-density catalyst to recapitulate a learning/teaching which is adjudged to be less than perfect. This especially applies to those entering into and proceeding through sixth-density wherein the balance between compassion and wisdom is perfected.'

From what I remember, the HS uses MBS Complex Totality which is a databank of all possibilities and all "probable" choices made. From this database of all possibilities, it chooses catalyst to offer.
i've never seen Zen use the word WTF, i truly believe his nephew has hacked his account. Tongue
(07-01-2011, 10:19 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]The sun (sub-logos) creates catalysts up to 3d (included). After 4d...(4d's sees real nature of the sub-Logos), catalysts are more programmed. It seems reasonable a 6d wanderer would have all catalyst programmed (different for each wanderer except the basic missions such as radiance of light, etc) ) except for negative attacks and such.
Each successive density seems to be less an less determined by the logos and more and more a function of free will and acceptance of the logos. starting with 1D, with physics as the logos 'blueprint' :'free will'.
(07-01-2011, 09:17 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]In a nutshell, a higher self is the self, there is no difference as far as access via time/space is concerned. I may not be a 6D Wanderer at this space/time nexus, but I am a 6D being in time/space now.
But there is a significant difference in access. Access to time/space 'experience' is limited by evolution of mind/spirit. One doesn't 'become' the higher self, or have any more access to higher self at death, for example. The life overview is from the level of everything experienced up to that point and no further.

3DMonkey

(07-02-2011, 09:21 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2011, 09:17 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]In a nutshell, a higher self is the self, there is no difference as far as access via time/space is concerned. I may not be a 6D Wanderer at this space/time nexus, but I am a 6D being in time/space now.
But there is a significant difference in access. Access to time/space 'experience' is limited by evolution of mind/spirit. One doesn't 'become' the higher self, or have any more access to higher self at death, for example. The life overview is from the level of everything experienced up to that point and no further.

I do not intend to suggest otherwise. The thread seems, to me, to be about conceptualizing the possibilities of interplay between a 6D Wanderer and this entity's Higher Self. I'm only focusing on the idea that it isn't a box of legos that only fit together one specified way.

Can I talk to my entity existence from yesterday? Are we the same entity? Do we exist together? Are we One in this now?
Yes yes yes yes, theoretically.

As for the functions in place, that's for my Higher Self to explain Wink
All I know is sometimes there is transparency between the densities. When this occurs, our monkey minds don't tend to be in control of the situation. For example, wanderer is minding their own business and then the transcendent UFO experience and/or visitation to 'activate' the wanderer. There is mild intercession when 'someone' deems it appropriate, right? This is the higher-self and/or SMC. Presumably the goal is simply to suggest 'something more' which tends to have some customized impact on the seeking. And they are obviously 'reading your mind' in their approach to limit what may or may not cause fear or confusion (which would be different for everyone).

3DMonkey

Huh???

[attachment=411]

Raman

Quote:No. It's all about 6D balance though. I truly did not write that last post. Odd... How can that happen? I did not post "No. It's all about 6D balance though" WTF. you guys have a problem

Are you serious?
(07-02-2011, 11:31 AM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:No. It's all about 6D balance though. I truly did not write that last post. Odd... How can that happen? I did not post "No. It's all about 6D balance though" WTF. you guys have a problem

Are you serious?
Yes. I changed my password. I'm sure you'd react similarly if someone posted something on your account without your knowledge. Seems like an innocuous post, but was not from me.

Raman

(07-02-2011, 11:35 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2011, 11:31 AM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]

Are you serious?
Yes. I changed my password. I'm sure you'd react similarly if someone posted something on your account without your knowledge. Seems like an innocuous post, but was not from me.

Humm, I agree...
Yeah, I'm a little confused as to what's going on now. There are definitely some uncharacteristic posts here!
(07-02-2011, 11:39 AM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I'm a little confused as to what's going on now. There are definitely some uncharacteristic posts here!

Steve can you look at the logs to see what source IP addresses are being used?

Raman

I changed my password and after that the search results appear to be correct now
(07-02-2011, 11:40 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2011, 11:39 AM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I'm a little confused as to what's going on now. There are definitely some uncharacteristic posts here!

Steve can you look at the logs to see what source IP addresses are being used?

Zen, I am going to have to send you the IP list. There are WAY too many IP family addresses to list in this one post. Usually people have 3-5 IP ranges, but you clearly have many more. I'll send them to you in a Private Message.

Steve

Raman

(07-01-2011, 08:25 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Raman, do you remember at all where Ra talks about communicating with the social memory complex of the higher self? I do not remember this at all in the material and I think it would be fascinating to read and discuss.

Not possible while in 3D. It will break Law of Confusion, I think.
You can interact with your SMC while in 3D on various levels - dreams, meditation for example. As they basically share a mind, they can promote seeking of a certain type, offer advice, inject questions. All interaction is carefully done in a manner to avoid confusion and infringement. If you establish a certain place for the interaction in the 'roots of mind', there really can't be free-will abridgement. The same thing holds for the less subtle interaction, although that requires a stronger personality.

Raman

I think you are right if one somewhat has pierced at least part of the veil and is aware of being a wanderer, etc. And then the seeking is active. However, Ra was very weary of this with Carla, Jim, Don. On a personal level (not for public awareness) this could be done. However, pursuing actively once aware can have certain risks. Energy exchange is very intense. Not to mention interference by other entities. Indeed precautions will need to be taken.
so basically you're fudged either way huh.

3DMonkey

(07-04-2011, 01:25 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]so basically you're fudged either way huh.

We are all very brave to be incarnated in life. All of us.

Raman

(07-04-2011, 01:25 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]so basically you're fudged either way huh.

Not really.
Pages: 1 2