Bring4th

Full Version: How do I start a hollistic school centered on the Law of One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so it is my ultimate goal.. ascension or not... i want to start a hollistic school teaching martial arts, chi manipulation, meditation, and a coffee/tea house.

many people ask me what are your credentials, or certifications.. now i'm on my 1st re read of LOO...

plus with my shaolin kung fu training, there isn't really any belt system, it's more how many years have you been decrees your seniority. Also when the teacher finally asks you to be a student teacher, it's almost like completing half the rite of passage.

what kind of thing would i tell students or potential customers as far as showing that I have an expertise in LOO? I want to teach it, loo is my passion and like many of you, I use it as a base to refer to when studying any channel, past present and future..

Right now going to school to get a degree in childhood education. though I don't want to go as far as a masters, I want to see how far I can get with just an associates as I already have a bachelors under my belt. though that bachelors was in video game design, the life lessons learned are always completely transferrable as far as learning to be an adult goes..

Though I have to say it was LOO that really put me in the transition to taking responsibility for my emotions, my life, and my actions. Any advice?

I want to be a LOO teacher. I know Carla runs a channeling class to be certified as a channeler.. though I'm not sure if channeling is the route I want to take, is that something that is recommended to add to the repertoire of a burgeoning spiritual teacher? HELP! Smile
IMHO, the only way to do this is to start by proclaiming that you have acquainted yourself with the LOO and want to share what you know as a way to learn more. Learn/teach rather than teach.

Did you form an outline or other plan? Have you imagined yourself before a group of interested people and made some presentations? How did it go? Did they ask tough questions? Ones that stumped you?
I would suggest learning from other holistic healing centers, to get ideas, then add your own unique style and knowledge to it.
(07-01-2011, 01:15 AM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]IMHO, the only way to do this is to start by proclaiming that you have acquainted yourself with the LOO and want to share what you know as a way to learn more. Learn/teach rather than teach.

Did you form an outline or other plan? Have you imagined yourself before a group of interested people and made some presentations? How did it go? Did they ask tough questions? Ones that stumped you?

what happens is i always end up going to these spiritual dinners, meet ups, or meeting spiritual people at the bookstore, and I always end up getting into a lecture about LOO, and ancient alien theory.

from quantum physics experiments to the nature of the 7 densities, and then how to open up each ray of the 7 chakra spectrum.

I always end up getting into the whole thing.. and explaining the whole thing... Ra, human history, if given enough time i end up touching upon the orion group, the difference between sts and sto societies... i go on and on and on so much so that when i talk to normal people about this... they constantly get this glazed look.

It's like I have NO ability to not discuss LOO or ancient alien theory everyday, with every new person I meet.. I just can't stop.. I think i have a problem or an affliction for oneness.
I'm obsessed with harvest... cynthia crawford once told me it was going to be 1 out of every 6... i'm literally obsessed with raising that percentage to something more easy on the eyes.. like 1 out of every 2 or 3 or 4... yes that's better hahahaha.

i know everyone is on their path... but isn't the whole purpose of what we do as wanderers is to screw up the orion plans for domination? it makes me think of how many other worlds we have liberated.
(07-01-2011, 01:18 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]I would suggest learning from other holistic healing centers, to get ideas, then add your own unique style and knowledge to it.
i'm going to texas soon.. i'm going to check out the hollistic schools there and try to take notes. Smile

Meerie

(07-01-2011, 01:28 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]what happens is i always end up going to these spiritual dinners, meet ups, or meeting spiritual people at the bookstore, and I always end up getting into a lecture about LOO, and ancient alien theory.

from quantum physics experiments to the nature of the 7 densities, and then how to open up each ray of the 7 chakra spectrum.

I always end up getting into the whole thing.. and explaining the whole thing... Ra, human history, if given enough time i end up touching upon the orion group, the difference between sts and sto societies... i go on and on and on so much so that when i talk to normal people about this... they constantly get this glazed look.
glazed look.... what do you mean? do you think they are interested, or is it more that they are overwhelmed by all that info that you give, that it is too much for them to take?
(07-01-2011, 03:36 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]glazed look.... what do you mean? do you think they are interested, or is it more that they are overwhelmed by all that info that you give, that it is too much for them to take?

overwhelmed.

Meerie

Yeah it sounds like you got a bit of a missionary streak here. If you push your agenda too hard you are inevitably going to repel quite a few people. Especially if you talk about it no matter if they are interested or not.
Wasn't there something in Ra or Q'uo about that same subject? To bring up their teachings only to people who want to hear them?
yea i try.. but sometimes to practice discernment... not always sucessful tho lol
Ra said something about not being too enthusiastic about teaching people about LOO. and i think that's right. not everyone needs to know about it, it could even be harmful to them. not everyone is suited to read LOO and they have stuff for them that is just as good or better.

Meerie

Well as soon as they start having that glazed expression in their eyes, stop and start talking about the weather instead BigSmile
I am very familiar with the glazed look. I took two things away from it: One, I'm a boring speaker (i.e. I need to practice) and two, when they are not ready, they will turn off. The Law in all its details is mainly for Wanderers. Regular 3Ders may show a little interest in UFO and aliens, but beyond that they don't resonate.

Ocean is right. Just try to bring up how rewarding a life that includes service to others will be. If they are close to being ready to Choose, this will tip the balance. They still can pursue their passion, whatever it may be, yet notice opportunities to be helpful, and do it. Smile

After that, when some few ask for more information you can bring up the Law. Angel
As far as promoting the school, I'd say go under the radar and trust in synchronicity, especially new 4D vibration synchronicity, to bring people to you.

Of course, do your research, look at former models, work with your guides to formulate a plan to start up and follow your dream, but do minimal promotion and advertising. Rely on dharma to bring students and supporters.

I think you'll find if you start talking about the specifics behind the LOO, like the method of delivery and the density system etc., you'll very often get shrugged off by someone who hasn't initiated themselves in the material.
when asked what one should do to teach people about autistics' true nature, such as parents and schools, Abraham said to start small, like talk about stuff that's easy to understand and relate to, don't just start strong with heavy stuff cuz it scares people away. you need to build their understanding slowly and see if they open up to it. it's hard to remember that sometimes but it is true. using big words only makes people think you're spooky mulder. you gotta stick to words that people understand and accept, instead of Law of One, you can talk about making the world a more connected and loving place, and how you wanna focus on teaching kids the things our society has forgotten. or something like that. most of everyone can agree that schools are not ideal places now, and that their teaching methods are lacking the personal touch and humanity.
(07-01-2011, 12:49 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]I want to be a LOO teacher. I know Carla runs a channeling class to be certified as a channeler.. though I'm not sure if channeling is the route I want to take, is that something that is recommended to add to the repertoire of a burgeoning spiritual teacher? HELP! Smile

Blatz, Carla does not certify anyone to be channelers. What she does is to help people learn how to open up to Confederation messages, which usually talk about self-development and Love, not about The Law of One series.

Also, once you take the class, Carla is very adamant that you do not go out into the world to channel. This can become very dangerous, as you now know how to open yourself to energies who are not as nice as you are! Wink

Instead, Carla invites students to come back into the channeling circle to be a part of of, with there being a senior channeler in the circle to keep the energy balanced.

It is also very difficult to channel the Confederation because they require at least 3 people to be part of the calling, and the calling has to be made from the heart.

As far as the school goes, why try to copy what other schools are doing? Why let others in the field pre-determine your success? I find that to be incredibly limiting. Why not go into meditation, and ask yourself what your school could do to teach those in your area what would benefit them the most?

Then you create a school that is based on the answers you receive, not what your mind wants to do to satisfy your desire to teach LOO. To me, you are very "mindful" about this endeavor, but you have yet to tell us what your heart told you.

Let us know!

If you ask us, we are only going to confuse you with what "we" would want to see! Smile ...Because I want a sushi bar in your place, not a coffee shop.. LOL!
Oceania, you bring up some good points... If Blatz does consider our advice instead of choosing from the heart, then it would seem very wise to start introducing topics that do not specifically point to the LOO, but rather touch upon the principles of it.

Then, and only then, could Blatz consider inviting others who gravitate towards these principles into a more focused group that introduces this body of work.

Remember, not everyone's into aliens giving messages still! And last I checked, Shaolin Kung Fu and extraterrestrial civilizations are not exactly hand-in-hand, peanut butter and jelly.

... graham crackers and marshmallows with chocolate melted over the tops..

OK! I'LL STOP! hehe BigSmile
oh man i've come a long so way from this thread, and i'm revisiting it. i've been able to adapt to all of these suggestions to be honest.

i don't go out of my way anymore to teach Law of One, i teach it to people who ask me to teach them.

i don't generally go out of my way to teach about higher concepts concerning density and channeling and manifestation until the situation presents itself.. i am ready to answer whenever the question is put forth.

my heart just wants everyone to ascend, my heart just wants everyone to go to fourth density and up, and for the orion empire to stop sticking their hand in the earth cookie jar.

my head says, it's not just ascension it's the money system it's the entire thing the whole thing, the whole society and system. my heart says all of that materializes when the energy is right for it. my head says why cannot we make this all manifest now the golden age.

actually buddhism does connect with aliens. so during my grandmas funeral i went to the buddhist temple, and there was one photo that really caught my eye. i can do a separate thread with all of the photos i took of all of the murals that were there at the buddhist temple. Also i was told at the tibetan buddhist center in NYC that the first buddha did not come from earth, but came from the stars.

[Image: 10730800_10154660186265618_8901828112935...wkejv2.jpg]

seriously i don't think ancient china india bhutan just had escalators that went up to the sky .... unless i'm missing something in history.