Bring4th

Full Version: Is money taboo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The subject of money seems to be taboo when talking about spiritual matters. It seems to me that many who are deeply devoted to spirituality tend to fall short in the savings category (including me).

I have read that money is a reflection of the energy you put out as well as a reflection of one's own value.

Being raised by communists, I was taught that generally, anyone who has a lot of money is not a good person. I have had difficulty with money and the desire to seek more because of this. Now that I am married and actually have plans for the future, I would like to shift this perspective.

Anyone have some helpful advice???
I think that money is separate to spirituality and the basic truth is that we need it to survive here. I deeply desire to have more of it, not because I want sts luxuries but struggling to survive every day distracts me from my spiritual path and causes worry where there shouldn't be, so I would like to at least have myself and my family in a better position where I don't need society so much, and to do that takes funds. So I ask the universe to help me in this and the answer that comes to me is it needs to be done using creativity - which is the fundamental essence of the Law of One. It's just the intention behind it that determines your polarity.
is driving a porsche and sparkling the joy of the driving experience and appreciating the quality and the sophisticated engineering made by other selfs a bad STS luxury thing?

is luxury necessarily STS?
i want luxuries! i want a yacht and a house and an island all to myself and lots of stuff!
there is extensive discussion of this concept, and ventures into analyzing what Ra tells about money/trade system reducing people's lifespans in egypt in the below thread.

http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1662

it may be too detailed or too deep than you may be ready to handle psychologically, if you are not ready to get very basic biases challenged.
Money, as water, does best when it flows. It moves machinery and promotes health. It is neutral and can be used for good or bad and, poorly controlled, can cause big problems.
i am not talking about money i am talking about luxury unity
(07-01-2011, 12:47 PM)xlsander Wrote: [ -> ]i am not talking about money i am talking about luxury unity

they come from the same mechanic.

what you call luxury is the extreme end of orange ray identification that is termed 'ownership'. identification of external entities/objects as an extension of the self.

and money, is the quantifier that supposedly measures the value attributed to these 'ownable' parts of 'the creator'.
sorry to be repetitive but how is experience of joy only brought down to ownership?

here is my former question:

is driving a porsche and sparkling the joy of the driving experience and appreciating the quality and the sophisticated engineering made by other selfs = ownership?
(07-02-2011, 12:05 PM)xlsander Wrote: [ -> ]sorry to be repetitive but how is experience of joy only brought down to ownership?

your leap in between questions is big. however :

Quote:here is my former question:

is driving a porsche and sparkling the joy of the driving experience and appreciating the quality and the sophisticated engineering made by other selfs = ownership?

the situation in the question you posed, is actually comprised of various elements, which are relevant, and not relevant to the subject at hand. however it is possible to move towards the topic of the thread from a particular route - then let me ask you :

why a porsche ? why not a toyota yaris, or prius ?
good question as answer as I find - well if for an other self the yaris or "car x" for the lack of a better term provides them with the feeling of sensation and joy and appreciation and gratefulness towards either the driving experience or the technological advancement or the engineering, the looks, the sound; for whatever any other self might choose for bottom line feelings of joy and appreciation - then it is paradox to me that it might only happen with lets say the "bad aftertaste" of ownership "obsession" or money/luxury greed which often quickly is regarded as ruthless, arrogant etc. = STS

and I think you can port that type of question to anything "inside the illusion" for some its real estate, for others its cars or or or

so since all there is in space time is a distortion of the creator (which everything basically is) I personally feel the question that whatever "material object" might produce the experience of positive attitudes and of joy and appreciation would that be service to self (is follow your bliss STS?) or be service to others in the sense of appreciation of other self/distortion/creator?
Heart
(07-02-2011, 07:27 PM)xlsander Wrote: [ -> ]good question as answer as I find - well if for an other self the yaris or "car x" for the lack of a better term provides them with the feeling of sensation and joy and appreciation and gratefulness towards either the driving experience or the technological advancement or the engineering,

but why ? both yaris and prius, and similar other cars have spectacular engineering, even to the extent that may surpass cars like porche - efficiency, smoothness, this that, whatever you call it. they are marvels of engineering as well.

moreover, driving experience may be probably smoother in most of these, since they were tuned to make driving a pleasant experience for anyone.

Quote:the looks, the sound; for whatever any other self might choose for bottom line feelings of joy and appreciation -

quite. its the looks, its 'the sound' (despite something making a huge sound should be disturbing and irritating to human ear in the long run).

basically there is the identification of self with a 'powerful' and 'socially highly regarded' machine in the above porsche example. its not the appreciation of engineering of prius, its not the appreciation of driving characteristics of yaris, but, its actually the identification of self with the attributes associated with the porche and appeasement of self through that.

Quote:then it is paradox to me that it might only happen with lets say the "bad aftertaste" of ownership "obsession" or money/luxury greed which often quickly is regarded as ruthless, arrogant etc. = STS

orange ray blockage/ identification manifestations are not sts. they can at most be called childish. immature.

Quote:and I think you can port that type of question to anything "inside the illusion" for some its real estate, for others its cars or or or

so since all there is in space time is a distortion of the creator (which everything basically is) I personally feel the question that whatever "material object" might produce the experience of positive attitudes and of joy and appreciation would that be service to self (is follow your bliss STS?) or be service to others in the sense of appreciation of other self/distortion/creator?
Heart

in these cases, its not the physical/chemical/energetical effect that the material object (1d entities) create on the entity.

such effects would be like a comfortable cushion under you, or, a pleasant tasting sweet, or, an energetically positively charged or vibrating object. these are actual effects on the entity.

in the case of examples like porsche, it is not any of these, but socially attributed concepts reflecting on the object, becoming identified with self through ownership or usage. it is not an act of entity 'appreciating' (what a broad word btw) an aspect of another self, but, trying to take on those aspects on its self with identifying with it.

basically, it is something that is relevant with the entity's own self - the entity is yet 'seeking itself' in orange, as it can be put. it needs to identify with external objects and concepts to define self.

this means, the entity has not fully completed orange spectrum, or, is newly activating that spectrum (kids) or, has blockages in that spectrum or being forced to live in that spectrum.

it is a valid density and valid phenomenon as it gets, since there is an entire density for that.

it is also valid to have these situations in 3d, since 3d also requires entity to activate the orange spectrum during early times of its incarnation.

but, in our current societal culture, this has become the way people are living or are made live, instead of being just a phase in early days of entities' incarnations. entities are functioning in orange spectrum, and engaging in orange ray identification blockages, and actually being encouraged to do as such (advertisements to sports, nations to properties) by the system, instead of moving to yellow and being active in that energy.

that is the problem.