Bring4th

Full Version: Dream seeing myself in mirror
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if anyone has seen themselves in the mirror in their dream....and if you have do you know what that could possibly mean?

Love,
Steve
to also put in...Before I saw myself in the mirror..I had shot myself in the head but after i had shot myself I did not drop..I actually was still alive and I layed down on my back and shot myself in the chest a couple more times but it wasnt the way i thought i would die. My body started feeling hot and my body was vibrating faster and faster....and it felt slow as everything was going blank and I woke up...then when I went back into my dream..the same exact dream and I actually rose up (from the same position I was before) feeling different...I went to the mirror and looked at myself and I looked alittle different then the way I do now but with shorter hair..same height..same face...but the one thing that caught my attention was the short hair. Any input or anyone had similar dreams?

Love,
Steve
I interpret this as meaning that you are heading for a transformation. Your old self will fall away and your new self will emerge. The shooting of self can mean that you are doing this on purpose. The short hair may just be a visual cue that you will be different, something to help you to remember from the dream. If so, then your sub-conscious wants you to know it's coming. Cool
ok ok yeah wow i didnt even think about the hair being a cue...thank you for that Smile....I really needed that....