Bring4th

Full Version: July 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

Early early this morning around 12:00/1:00 o'clock I was drifting off to sleep and my thoughts were all muggy and very slow when I suddenly heard in my head some words which I can't remember exactly but said something like today something important will happen and I remember getting the feeling that it would be something important for everyone not just me. What was interesting about the voice was it was very clear and sharp sounded fully awake and happened when I was about to fall asleep and I have read alot of people say that when you are about to fall asleep you have greater access to your higher self or spirit guides. So I wanted to put that out there and was wondering if anyone else felt like today would be important.

So far as of the posting of this post I can't find any news that is obviously important so maybe it is something happening on the inside or maybe we just crossed the beginning of the end process of harvest. And what I mean is harvest has been a ongoing process for a while now and so I think that one possible explanation for that voice was that now harvest is coming to a close and will happen soon which would work with the feeling I have had since the beginning of the year that something huge is going to happen for humankind this year. Which I also got after just waking up so maybe these feelings are left overs of dreams which is one way my higher self could communicate with me. So what I really want to know is has anyone else gotten the feeling that today is important and what about this year has anyone felt something like what I have?

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus

3DMonkey

There was a New Moon, Partial Solar Eclipse about 2:00 am your time.

I would guess that something important did happen for you in your sleep, with your spirit, time/space stuff

Maybe unity100 has some Mayan phase stuff to input here.
sounds like a hypnopompic experience, cool.
i mean hypnogogic.
I've definitely had a greater feeling of anticipation for some unknown set of experiences, but I can't tell what I'm anticipating. For me, the feeling is similar to knowing a good friend is coming to visit, so in the back of the mind, there's an anticipation that some good experiences are on the way.

For me, the most significant events I've experienced is that time is speeding up to the point that I am flabbergasted at how quickly it seems that I am ripping each monthly page away from my calendar. I specifically remember ripping June 2010 away and saying, "wow, I can't believe it's already June!" Now it's July, and I just ripped away June of 2011. I thought back on my memory of June 2010, and it literally feels like 6 months went by, at most! Yet I'm in July 2011 now?! How did that happen! Wait! I want my other 6 months back!! Smile

So that was probably the most bizarre, and the fact that I am crying a lot and reacting to things that I normally would just brush off as "whatever!"

I do know there are some people in our community here that are going through a LOT more, and they have many energetic experiences that they are processing right now, too. It would be cool if some of them respond with their thoughts!
Like steve, I've been really sensitive lately!! I well up with tears of joy a lot, when I hear song lyrics or anything I resonate with. My intuition peaked yesterday around 1:00 PM mountain time. It was like a feeling of anticipation and I kept getting a visual of these waves of energy slapping the ground. Big heavy waves that seemed to if they were solid would destroy everything. There's a lot of energy in the Albuquerque area, 90% of the nations nukes are stored near here and there's been a lot of nautral disaster. But this was diffrent. I could see these waves with my minds eye.

My opinion is that these waves were somehow shocking our coinsiousness clean, when the heavy vibes lifted I felt I was thinking and feeling more clearly. These type of energetic experiences have become ever more frequent for me... IDK maybe there's a connection
i've been anticipating something for weeks now.
Whoah, are you serious? 90% are stored in Albuquerque? I had no idea it was that much. The whole Southwest seems to be a hotbed for ufo activity as well, and many claim there's a huge energy vortex there as well. Do you know that to be the case, 111?

(07-02-2011, 11:45 AM)111 Wrote: [ -> ]There's a lot of energy in the Albuquerque area, 90% of the nations nukes are stored near here and there's been a lot of nautral disaster. But this was diffrent. I could see these waves with my minds eye.
they prolly have to make sure those nukes are safe.
(07-03-2011, 01:19 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]they prolly have to make sure those nukes are safe.

I guess a lot of that would be buried in the mountains? I mean, we're not talking 90% of our missile silos, but rather 90% of our nuclear material for everything that drives our nuclear devices and weaponry, right? That still is a hugely disproportionate amount of material, compared to the rest of the country, it would seem!
(07-02-2011, 11:31 AM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: [ -> ]For me, the most significant events I've experienced is that time is speeding up to the point that I am flabbergasted at how quickly it seems that I am ripping each monthly page away from my calendar. I specifically remember ripping June 2010 away and saying, "wow, I can't believe it's already June!" Now it's July, and I just ripped away June of 2011. I thought back on my memory of June 2010, and it literally feels like 6 months went by, at most! Yet I'm in July 2011 now?! How did that happen! Wait! I want my other 6 months back!! Smile

'Time' is moving ridiculously fast for myself also. I'll be in the shower in the evening, and will ponder "I'll be here again in 24 hours, in a heartbeat". Then, somehow, I'm standing in the shower, 24 hours later, processing the day's events that now feels as if it were a dream (which it indeed it was) :¬)

The emotional reactions are to help you process catalyst in the direction of your chosen polarisation, as we speed towards the harvest. Each one is a gift, an opportunity to grow.
Indeed, there are moments in my experience of my dense field where my mind feels timeless, no sense of the passing of time. It's quite interesting and noticable.
how do you guys define dense?

Meerie

(07-02-2011, 11:31 AM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: [ -> ]For me, the most significant events I've experienced is that time is speeding up to the point that I am flabbergasted at how quickly it seems that I am ripping each monthly page away from my calendar. I specifically remember ripping June 2010 away and saying, "wow, I can't believe it's already June!" Now it's July, and I just ripped away June of 2011. I thought back on my memory of June 2010, and it literally feels like 6 months went by, at most! Yet I'm in July 2011 now?! How did that happen! Wait! I want my other 6 months back!! Smile

So that was probably the most bizarre, and the fact that I am crying a lot and reacting to things that I normally would just brush off as "whatever!"

Same here...more and more hyper-sensitive. It is hard to stay grounded.
When I start opening the floodgates it is almost impossible to close them again. Makes it uncomfortable at work - I prefer to cry all to myself.