Bring4th

Full Version: Power of Words and Prayers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sure you know that words have power to them. When one says a word, it ripples out from the heart. When the word is directed to God/Source/Universe, or whatever you believe in, the Field will reflect back those ripples from a higher density.

You might know that our Universe exists as a Field, that has an infinite amount of densities, or how dense the energy is. From a higher density, a Field ripple is denser. This means more spiritual mass, which means more push.

So when I say a prayer, pushing it out from the heart, first it will ripple out from my heart. Then, the Universe will answer within seconds with an incredibly dense series of ripples from a higher density.

I'm at a point now where I have to trust in God/Source/Universe to make my shifts. As I let go of resistance, the Light would fill me more. It made me more and more dense. It's like now I'm in an ocean, pressing upon me, except I'm balanced and comfortable. Just that I can't with my own power shift or push my field very much.

So I just say something like "bring me into balance and centerdness with the Universe", and those words are like a command, and the Universe will respond. It happens every time. So I'm bringing myself into balance and centerdness with the Universe.

I am doing very well, though my own field feels slightly out of alignment from the centerdness of the Universe.

So the power of words works because it's much higher density. As you move on, you trust more and more in the Universe/God. Because you can feel God touching you, pressing down upon you.

I thought this deserved its own post.

- Thomas

3DMonkey

Thanks.

I said it three times. Nice Smile
Words are kind of a rude abstraction though. The deeper heart of the dialect between you and the cooperating universe is symbol and metaphor, as we experience in dream. These are capable of expressing the noumenal principles or more universal language from which words or any technique or formalization are derived.
That's so awesome that you're so in touch with yourself to literally feel waves and such when you intend for inner experiences to manifest outwards. I am SO not there yet!!! (I have to be careful not to say this 3 times BigSmile)

I feel like I've definitely opened up a lot more in the past few years... Sometimes I'll just bust out crying uncontrollably (in the privacy of my home, thankfully! hehe), and I really feel that is opening things up. But you definitely give me a lot to look forward to Gemini! Awesome to hear you post about your experiences!

Steve
Well, it wasn't easy to get to this point. I had to accept the dark parts of myself. That means when some bad/violent thought comes up, just let it happen without attachment. Heck, even suicidal thoughts come to the surface, pretty much the whole gamut. One then becomes able to let go of fears. Including when I got images of freaky-looking things.

By allowing, it releases little pieces of emotional blockages at a time. Then you'll clear out a layer, and realize there are 200+ more layers to clear moving ever closer to the core. I'm still doing clearing and balancing and will be at least through the 3d, and possibly in higher densities.

Then when one surrenders to the Light and begins to open up, it will flow into one's field. That's what they say about take one step toward God and he will take 10 steps toward you. That's true, in that there's positive pressure that the Light wants to flow in. You open a little, and the Light will flow in a lot, and lift your vibration and density. I've found that vibration = density. It flows into a level that we're ready for. How much we surrender to it is how much the Light will flow in.

Then it's about learning to sacrifice ego in new ways. Today my mom was arguing with me about what color I had the shed painted. I was calm, but I was a bit defensive. But in being defensive, even without being upset/angry, because I was set on my words to her, I set up a dense field around me of intent that hung around me for a few hours, causing blockage in my solar plexus chakra, and getting in the way of me being able to balance my field. So there is responsibility now in that my actions give me immediate feedback.

So it's a continual process. Many hundreds of layers to get through to let the Light in. Believe me, it WANTS to flow in.

Now, when anxiety comes I don't feel the emotion of anxiousness. I feel it as a physical sensation/tightness in my solar plexus. So there's not the attachment to emotions there was before. The dense field provides a buffer to having immediate reaction to emotions. In this denseness there is definitely a sense of peace, because not really much can move you.

One good way of clearing is looking into your eyes (or between your eyes) in a mirror, and say to yourself "I forgive you". If you feel movement/emotion creep up, it's something you can clear. Eventually you can look at yourself in stillness.
(07-02-2011, 02:25 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Eventually you can look at yourself in stillness.

If I can stare deep into my own eyes for as long as I want without any stir of emotion, what would that seem to suggest? I often wonder if I am still so numb that I have yet to "open the hatch" to my inner-self, yet I feel like I've cleared a bunch of emotions such that I don't have any heavy emotions that make me feel awkward when I look at myself.

I'm still confused about that a little bit...
Thanks for the other viewpoint Steve. I guess I had before been emotionally sensitive and it would always cause some strange feelings within me to look at myself.

I can't say if you're not sensitive or if you've done the clearing that's right for you and you're already in stillness. I hadn't thought before of being emotionally numb.

If you're ok with yourself, that's a very good sign. If you're not satisfied or unsure of your level of stillness, that's an area to work on.
Steve, one of the words I repeat often is "surrender". I've felt when my solar plexus was blocked at a deeper level, and pulling out the blockage was like pulling a thorn, a lot of resistance. I'd repeat "surrender" with the intent that God/Universe help me to release.

So maybe with regard to you not feeling emotion when you believe you should, you could focus from the heart on surrender. Even if you don't know how to, just put out the intent. The energy will shift. Though it might take quite a bit of time. We have to learn to trust before we even begin to see/feel the evidence.

I don't know most of how things work out, but I've done lots of clearing and balancing just by request.

BTW I just reached a sub-density in 3rd where it feels hot. I've probably found where I'm comfortable for now. My whole field is quite warm.

3DMonkey

(07-02-2011, 11:08 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Words are kind of a rude abstraction though. The deeper heart of the dialect between you and the cooperating universe is symbol and metaphor, as we experience in dream. These are capable of expressing the noumenal principles or more universal language from which words or any technique or formalization are derived.

Am I liking you too much recently?
me too, Monkey.
Thanks for the insights, Gemini!

Well, that's good... I will probably consider myself more cleared than not, because I'm definitely happy with where my consciousness is at. That's not to say that there's plenty to work on to become a more unconditionally loving person! And I definitely feel like there's a long way to go before I'm feeling my own energy body with the same intensity you do, but at least I don't feel like I'm suppressing some deeper emotions or experiences.

Thanks again!
Steve
And I found you don't always develop the energy centers in order. My throat chakra was the last one to open up with any amount of intensity. I actually before was questioning when Ra said that the blue chakra was capable of great flashing brilliance. It just felt so weak to me till I opened more.