Bring4th

Full Version: So many chemtrails yesterday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw so many chemtrails yesterday, it was hard to believe, I saw a rectangle at one point, at another point i saw 2 planes at the same time leaving a trail. There were so many that I began wondering if maybe they weren't chemtrails and if the weather was just somehow different that day and made regular plane's contrails stay behind longer but I dunno. Usually the trails that come out of planes disappear after a certain distance. I thought to myself "the powers that be must be pretty desperate, they'd only spray this much if previous amounts weren't working".
I've never believed the chemtrail thing. Whenever I see "chemtrails," it's obvious that it's related to weather conducive to condensation, and the "patterns" are related to air traffic patterns.
But it's not merely a vague suspicion that is being promoted to a fact in order to create an atmosphere of concern, right? After all that's how we 'do our part' and serve humanity - by sharing what we honestly and deeply know to be true.

Raman

(07-02-2011, 02:27 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]I've never believed the chemtrail thing. Whenever I see "chemtrails," it's obvious that it's related to weather conducive to condensation, and the "patterns" are related to air traffic patterns.

There is extensive research that can prove your statement as very incomplete regarding this issue. This have been discussed previously in other thread/s.

I am not sure about relevance at this stage of the game green vibrations becoming stronger and stronger except precisely to prevent this.
(07-02-2011, 02:27 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]I've never believed the chemtrail thing. Whenever I see "chemtrails," it's obvious that it's related to weather conducive to condensation, and the "patterns" are related to air traffic patterns.

So what do you make of this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSSWnXQsgOU
Here's the thing... There's a lot of talk about the length of contrails. The problem is that the atmosphere has many different volumes of moisture. It's the very reason why there's definition to clouds. Otherwise, we'd be in a constant, uniform fog/haze.

An aircraft may pass through multiple pockets of humidity and temperature, all of which would affect the length of a trail. Sometimes they are shorter (when the trail is left in drier air and thus evaporates more quickly), and sometimes they appear to go on forever, especially when a plane is flying at an altitude that is very close to the cloud line, where a ton of moisture is present.

There is no doubt that deposits are being made into the atmosphere consisting of barium salts and other toxic compounds that create an effect called "cloud seeding". However, there are far more nefarious chemicals being dumped into our skies, and one cannot discern this just by how long a contrail is. The best visual evidence we have is witnessing criss-cross patterns in regions where air traffic "highways" are not present. To prove the criss-crossed paths are chemtrails, the atmosphere will begin to haze over, blocking the sun, and causing weather effects that will drift and affect a neighboring system. This is why we see a lot of spraying in the mid-west (edit: of the United States). There's super hot weather that practically stagnates in place, causing massive cumulus clouds. If an aircraft can spray in front of a developing system, the atmosphere cools down, and the hot system sucks up the cool air, thus intensifying the system into one that is exponentially greater than it would have been on its own. That is what is routinely done.

There are so many other videos on Youtube showing planes following jetliners that all of the sudden turn on auxillary spraying mechanisms. Some of the chemicals that are emitted appear dark and dirty. That would fly in the face of a cleanly combusted jet-fuel, which typically leaves a white vapor trail.

If anyone reads other channeled works, it is often told to us that many of our visiting civilizations enter our atmosphere with the sole purpose of filtering out the impurities in our air that would otherwise cause us greater harms, such as cancers, asthmas and other bronchial conditions. I personally put a lot of stock in christ-conscious channelings, and to see videos of the act is more proof than I could ask for.

I encourage anyone to take it seriously...
Steve

Here is some mainstream proof for you...

http://www.smh.com.au/environment/china-...-lq6t.html

About half way down, direct quotes are taken from the Beijing Weather Modification Office.
I don't deny weather control attempts through "cloud seeding" in certain areas, but as far as a world-wide conspiracy, evidence shown to me online is inconclusive.

What I have to go on is what I've seen with my own eyes. I've lived in several different cities since I've started paying attention to contrails. On the days where people think there is "chemtrail" spraying, it's obvious to me that it is a barometric influence. Some days every single plane I see in the sky creates long spanning contrails, some days they're split and scattered, and some days there's none at all. Paying attention to the types of clouds in the sky, the altitude of the planes, and certain barometric conditions easily explain the differences in the different days and types of trails.

I know that I'm going to be bombarded with tons of videos, "studies," and things of that nature all promoting some world-wide conspiracy that the NWO is trying to kill us with chemtrails, but I take any "evidence" shown to me online...especially on any youtube video...with more than a grain of salt. So I use what I know for sure, and that's my own observations in my own life, and I've payed very close attention.

So if you want what I "honestly and deeply known to be true," I know that what I've observed and taken my own time to investigate and follow up on, is that I have never seen a suspicious contrail or a day full of suspicious contrails. I'm not saying there are no planes anywhere in the world spraying chemicals in the sky for various reasons, but if there is a world-wide conspiracy, they know where I am and avoid spraying chemtrails around me. I guess I'm just lucky.
the other day there were loads of chemtrails in the sky, i was pissed! i was like man, they must be desperate to criss cross the sky so bad, it was full of them!
Hehe Oops, guilty as charged on sending the vids. Blush

I guess everyone can look at the "evidence" and incorporate what they see into their personal truths. In this case, I sent you a video because the evidence of the video showed that it was not atmospheric, that it was a deliberate mechanical deposit from a plane. But who's to say what was really being sprayed, right? Could have just been some more cloud seeding with chemicals that are not as toxic as others.

I also wanted to mention that the idea of people posting vids as a result of your comment does not necessary mean that they are being directed "at" you. By bringing the topic up here, many people who were not formerly aware of the chemtrail concept can learn more about it, and do so in a way that is probably going to be far more truthful than the many sites out there pushing an agenda or false information.

(07-02-2011, 09:34 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]I don't deny weather control attempts through "cloud seeding" in certain areas, but as far as a world-wide conspiracy, evidence shown to me online is inconclusive.

What I have to go on is what I've seen with my own eyes. I've lived in several different cities since I've started paying attention to contrails. On the days where people think there is "chemtrail" spraying, it's obvious to me that it is a barometric influence. Some days every single plane I see in the sky creates long spanning contrails, some days they're split and scattered, and some days there's none at all. Paying attention to the types of clouds in the sky, the altitude of the planes, and certain barometric conditions easily explain the differences in the different days and types of trails.

I know that I'm going to be bombarded with tons of videos, "studies," and things of that nature all promoting some world-wide conspiracy that the NWO is trying to kill us with chemtrails, but I take any "evidence" shown to me online...especially on any youtube video...with more than a grain of salt. So I use what I know for sure, and that's my own observations in my own life, and I've payed very close attention.

So if you want what I "honestly and deeply known to be true," I know that what I've observed and taken my own time to investigate and follow up on, is that I have never seen a suspicious contrail or a day full of suspicious contrails. I'm not saying there are no planes anywhere in the world spraying chemicals in the sky for various reasons, but if there is a world-wide conspiracy, they know where I am and avoid spraying chemtrails around me. I guess I'm just lucky.

I considered that the rectangle was a traffic pattern but our airport is too far from where I was to have crossovers at an altitude low enough for the trail to be that size. The planes coming from one direction preparing to land only go in one direction to get there on a given day as far as i know. So to have a rectangle in the sky would mean 2 planes went perpendicular to 2 other planes at a similar altitude, which would mean they had to be something other than commercial airlines.
i had crisscrossing lines too tho there is an airport near regular planes don't spray!
I think the entire scenario is questionable also. The logistics of a worldwide conspiracy for chemtrailing in utter secrecy would be staggering. The manufacture, transport and storage of literally metric tons of chemical on a continual schedule.

Not to mention the maintenance of the transport fleet, the aircraft, pumping of chemical to the onboard sprayers that are obviously not standard equipment on most aircraft? The manpower requirments would make it all but impossible to keep secret. Would make the Manhattan project look like pikers. And look how long that secret lasted.

No one is going to be able to distinguish a chemtrail from contrail visually. You would need an actual sample to run through a gas chromatograph or mass spectrometer...prob both.

Just my opinion anyway.

Richard
(07-05-2011, 11:04 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]I think the entire scenario is questionable also. The logistics of a worldwide conspiracy for chemtrailing in utter secrecy would be staggering. The manufacture, transport and storage of literally metric tons of chemical on a continual schedule.

Not to mention the maintenance of the transport fleet, the aircraft, pumping of chemical to the onboard sprayers that are obviously not standard equipment on most aircraft? The manpower requirments would make it all but impossible to keep secret. Would make the Manhattan project look like pikers. And look how long that secret lasted.

No one is going to be able to distinguish a chemtrail from contrail visually. You would need an actual sample to run through a gas chromatograph or mass spectrometer...prob both.

Just my opinion anyway.

Richard

The U.S. has a huge "black ops" budget with no transparency, this program would probably fall under that. Military contractors are sworn to secrecy.