Bring4th

Full Version: Harvest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody,

I would like to present a thought about harvest and what it will be like that I have had in my head for a day or so.

(Disclaimer. I have not actually read all the way through any of the Law of One books because I have only really tried to read them on my computer and I have not yet tried to get them from my local library so I might say something that doesn't work because Ra said something that contradics it. And the stuff I have read comes from the Law of One info site that comes up when you search for the Law of One, and what I have read from quotes here on the forums. So my understanding of the Law of One comes from what I have read on the info site, and here on the forums though quotes and people's posts)

So on to the thought about how it will go down.

So harvest happens And we all have to make a choice right either Sto or StS or indifference. Well I propose that when harvest happens we won't even relize it. By that I mean that the wave of energy coming into the solar system from the center of the galaxy will impact the earth and we will shift into 4th density and the people that are going to positive 4d will be just fine maybe start showing abilities that normal people don't have while the negative 4d will suddenly contract physical problems that are fatal and kill them quickly as they cant handle 4d energy and those that are indifferent will over time(I won't even try to guess how long) start to die in greater numbers and so I can see it like this.

(Newspaper headlines)

Unknown illness killing thousands. scientist have no answers!

A little while latter

Scientists discover that a small portion of the human race is immune.(this would be the 4d positive)
Next
Billions poured into trying to find a cure. But will it be enough?

And so over time to the mainstream public it would seem to be some unstoppable illness which a small portion of the population is Immune to and this would be because the portion of the population that is dying has chosen to be indifferent(read decided that they where not ready for 4th density) either subconsciously or consciously and so are not compatible with 4d energies. And so eventually the only people left would be the 4d positive and once that has happened the 4d positive that are already here would show themselves. And if this were to happen it would solve the whole gradual V/S quantum leap because harvest happens and we enter 4d earth so that is instantaneous and after that there is a gradual die off which would account for the gradual side of things.

Now that I have written this down I realize that it would be unlikely to happen this way and that E.Ts would probably step in to help us get through the accession process. But I think that entering the 4th density and then slowly realizing it would be very probable and would get rid of the question of will it be a sudden event or a gradual one? And that is only if we don't have a veil anymore once harvest happens or at least not right away. So does anyone think any part of that could happen and if we don't have the veil drop right away what do you think the public would react like in the new reality and do you think that Extraterrestrials would step in to tell the public what is going on so as to help is?

Sorry if this sounds really wierd and out of my normal posting style but when I thought about this theory I felt very odd and now my mind is kind of wierd and I find it really hard to explain what I am really thinking so this post might sound incomplete so once again Sorry.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus

P.s
I feel really weird and confused my heart is a little faster then normal and I feel like this has to do with the thought I had about this and I don't know I feel very confused and not about any particular thing just feel the emotion of confused and after I took a shower and forgot to do the energetic ritual I do to make the water coming out of the shower head positive I came out of there shaking and drained of energy. That most recent sentence was a completely different subject and what I get from it is that the water that goes through your shower head is very negative and so my positivity ritual(which is to imagine a filter of positive energy in between my hands and carry it up to the shower head and attach it and then activate it which makes all the water that goes though it positive and the filter I imagine looks like rainbow thread interlaced very tightly).
See. This feeling of confusion is making me really random and what is so weird is I am observing my ego writing this in confusion but at the same time I can take over my ego and write this very sentence and then give it control back again which is so strange a feeling and I think it is a side effect of the confused feeling that I am feeling. Ok I will stop writing now and this is me not some strange post that showed up even though I didn't write it like what happened to Zen it is me just confused me. I am so sorry if this post makes no sence at all I just got the thought just now that this strange feeling of confusedness is from the negative water.
Over the years, and especially after reading Seth and Ra, I have come to realize that we are all co-creators in this illusion, and as creators, we make our own experiences to live.

So in terms of ascension/harvest, I am in full belief that it will be what I believe it to be, but it will also be what YOU believe it to be, except I won't experience your version.

Ra does state that our body has to physically die before we can become a native 4D entity, so I believe that many of us 3D and 3D/4D types will continue consciously living with 4D values of Love and Understanding in a world that finishes shedding its denser 3D values of Choice and not knowing.

If you feel as if there needs to be a major Earth cleanse in order to reach a point of "clearing the decks" for ascension/harvest, then you will draw circumstances to yourself to experience that reality. Everyone has the free will to create what they wish to experience. So the example you provided could very well come true, if that's what you want! If not, do not dwell on your fear-based thoughts, and instead visualize what you "would" like for the harvest/ascension to be like, and bring it to you in that respect. You may find that your dreams end up changing to support your new conscious outlook.

3DMonkey

I like that, Steve. It resonates with me. I agree with what you have written.

(does this make me lazy, cliquish, stagnant, and self inhibiting?)
(07-03-2011, 12:09 PM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: [ -> ]Over the years, and especially after reading Seth and Ra, I have come to realize that we are all co-creators in this illusion, and as creators, we make our own experiences to live.

So in terms of ascension/harvest, I am in full belief that it will be what I believe it to be, but it will also be what YOU believe it to be, except I won't experience your version.

Ra does state that our body has to physically die before we can become a native 4D entity, so I believe that many of us 3D and 3D/4D types will continue consciously living with 4D values of Love and Understanding in a world that finishes shedding its denser 3D values of Choice and not knowing.

If you feel as if there needs to be a major Earth cleanse in order to reach a point of "clearing the decks" for ascension/harvest, then you will draw circumstances to yourself to experience that reality. Everyone has the free will to create what they wish to experience. So the example you provided could very well come true, if that's what you want! If not, do not dwell on your fear-based thoughts, and instead visualize what you "would" like for the harvest/ascension to be like, and bring it to you in that respect. You may find that your dreams end up changing to support your new conscious outlook.

I actually didn't see that as fear based and it isn't what I think would happen more like a thought I got after taking the shower feeling shaky and drained afterward and confused. Which I attribute to not making the water positive beforehand(which shows how negative water from the cities can be). Now that I feel better I am embarrass slighty at what I wrote and feel that it is not representative of my full self. My outlook is a bit more positive, I think that E.T will have first contact officially and help people understand what is happening and to not be afraid because death is just a transition to the next reality whatever that is and so I think that what I was doing with that thought was trying to see how the mainstream might take what was happening filtered through the current mindset (which might change) and if no E.Ts steped in to help. So sorry if I seemed fear based. Also it is hard for me to explain what I am thinking in the way that I thought of it and it will often come out altered in some way.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus
Awesome words Steve. I believe in a peaceful ascension.

3DMonkey

(07-03-2011, 12:35 PM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]I think that E.T will have first contact officially and help people understand what is happening and to not be afraid because death is just a transition to the next reality whatever that is

From the majority, if not all, near death experiences, this happens immediately after death on an individual basis.
Conifer, your guess is as good as anybody else's. We've had discussions (and will continue) on how to interpret Ra on this topic.

A big die-off might happen, yet be over so long enough time that the survivors won't notice at first, or have a reasonable explanation such as obesity, disease from pollution, climate change etc. Heck, even Fukushima might do it, although I don't think so.
(07-03-2011, 12:35 PM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2011, 12:09 PM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: [ -> ]Over the years, and especially after reading Seth and Ra, I have come to realize that we are all co-creators in this illusion, and as creators, we make our own experiences to live.

I actually didn't see that as fear based and it isn't what I think would happen more like a thought I got after taking the shower feeling shaky and drained afterward and confused. Which I attribute to not making the water positive beforehand(which shows how negative water from the cities can be). Now that I feel better I am embarrass slighty at what I wrote and feel that it is not representative of my full self. My outlook is a bit more positive, I think that E.T will have first contact officially and help people understand what is happening and to not be afraid because death is just a transition to the next reality whatever that is and so I think that what I was doing with that thought was trying to see how the mainstream might take what was happening filtered through the current mindset (which might change) and if no E.Ts steped in to help. So sorry if I seemed fear based. Also it is hard for me to explain what I am thinking in the way that I thought of it and it will often come out altered in some way.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus

there is nothing 'fear based' in a mass-die off scenario. incarnation and end of incarnation (simply life/death) is a natural component of existence in 3d. it is not something fearful or something negative.

it is only as such because the dominant societal culture conditioned itself to be so, since it involves a flight into the unknown (for veiled 3d) and also it is hard to part with the objects and concepts the entity identified itself through orange ray during incarnation.

this was not as such always. in earlier times, all cultures had different attitudes toward death.

3DMonkey

(07-03-2011, 09:41 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]this was not as such always. in earlier times, all cultures had different attitudes toward death.

Oh, fantasy. Tongue

Raman

Ra will see this as "minor inconveniences".

Let be clear once and for all. Orion's influence in this planet has been huge. It has influenced money, governments, religions, and development of current countries politically. Major governments and powerful countries are Orion based STS (even if Orions left some time ago, even if this happened, the inertia has caused a total establishment of an elite with STS dedication, through deceit, lies, economics mentioned above.)

Maldekians, Martians and who knows which souls/spirits also incarnated not making the prospect very good neither, especially in a planet where 3d vehicles have opposable thumbs and such.

I do not know what it takes for people to wake up...to keep defending these lies even after the whole economy is shut down, and freedoms gained in the past are being destroyed...either one deserves to repeat 3d or is working for the machine indeed in some way or another.

The point is: no current situation will allow a passage to 4d positive understanding what 4d positive entails (equality, love, tolerance, NO MONEY, blah,blah...everybody here is aware of 4d + changes...

The elite...yes there is an elite...cannot allow these changes to occur...

A destroyed planet is a victory if no 4d neg or 3d locked...

I do not know what the sub-Logos or Galactic Logos have when situations like this occur...I think Venus transition was smooth..

Evolution has to continue. But what is destruction? Destruction of 2nd and 3d density could be necessary as a cleansing leap for a planet...Maybe this would be a lesser "victory" for Orions, however, after all this (assuming planet is not destroyed by nuclear devices) after a period on this planet being non-habitable for 3d, it is nonetheless 4D.

The play is open for the Confederation, etc....and I think the Galactic Logos has bigger part to play.

But the harvest is soon and all this should be a joyful event EVEN if it entails death of this chemical body....

These are just my opinions.
Maybe as wanderers we can consciously ease earth's transition by radiating green ray to her? Because I don't know why there are 60+ million of them here. Can you realize that you are one?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also changes that destroy 3d is MUCH better than a Maldek style "change"...

Actually is evolution for earth and for 3d. 3d life will continue in other planets (hopefully without opposable thumbs type of 3d vehicles for many)
Are the Maldekians incarnated here in 3D?

Raman

Quote:6.13 Questioner: Is all of the Earth’s human population then originally from Maldek?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a new line of questioning, and deserves a place of its own. The ones who were harvested to your sphere from the sphere known before its dissolution as other names, but to your peoples as Maldek, incarnated, many within your Earth’s surface rather than upon it. The population of your planet contains many various groups harvested from other second-dimension and cycled third-dimension spheres. You are not all one race or background of beginning. The experience you share is unique to this time/space continuum.

Many of them also reincarnated in 2D ape or ape-like bodies as you probably know. Big population...probably in the billion/s judging by technology progress etc, comparable to current (at minimum) Earth's. I don't see everyone did that exclusively as apes (note "many" in the quote, and then if so, then later could have re-incarnated in 3d bodies. Probably currently even makes more sense.
(07-04-2011, 01:26 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Are the Maldekians incarnated here in 3D?

those who were able to cleanse their karma before 3d on this planet, went to other experiences it was said. that may also be mars experience. it predated this planet's 3d. and those who later joined this planet when they cleaned their karma after this planet's 3d started. and the first call was from maldekians in atlantis it was said.

(07-04-2011, 12:50 AM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]I do not know what it takes for people to wake up

im suspecting that some of the entities (maldekians probably, and maybe martians) had passed their 2d experience too fast. this may be a reason for them to be regressing back to 2d patterns. what is necessary for these entities to wake up ? they will need to spend sufficient time in vibrations of 2d probably.