Bring4th

Full Version: July 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I was thinking just now about tomorrow and just before that I read something about E.Ts and thought that tomarrow would be a great day for them to put on a large display because alot of people at least in the united states will be looking up and symbolically it makes sense because the fourth of July was the day when we(the U.S) Signed the declaration of Independence(the symbolic reference could be that we are claiming our independence from the corrupt and negative people's that claim to rule us)
and so if a large demastration were to happen on that day when a whole bunch of people are looking up it would become even harder for our government to lie to the people who still disbelieve that Extraterrestrials have visited us or are here now. Plus it would be pretty darn cool if they(the E.Ts) did that. And it might increase the pressure on the world governments to disclose the presence of extraterrestrial presence on this planet. And if I were in their place(the governments) I would take the show of craft to be a message of if you don't tell the people about us soon we will do It for you. So that is what I was just thinking about and I hope it happens like that tomorrow, partly because it would be really cool and it would show just how close we are to official disclosure(and what I mean by disclosure Zen or Unity is an apocalypse(reveal) of extraterrestrial pressence on earth and that they are Positive and want to help us and be friends).

Thanks for hearing my thoughts,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus
Have you ever considered that those individuals that need contact have already experienced it in the appropriate manner? Free will is paramount. Half of the people here are not yet making their own decisions.
(07-04-2011, 12:14 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Have you ever considered that those individuals that need contact have already experienced it in the appropriate manner? Free will is paramount. Half of the people here are not yet making their own decisions.

Hi Zen,
I didn't mean contact, just an appearance in the sky's that is larger than usual.
To increase interest in the part of the population that hasn't really though much about Extraterrestrials. And it was just a thought. I would love to have contact and I ask for it but nothing happens for me as far as I can tell. I did have one dream where there were hundreds of airplanes normal looking ones and strange looking ones that were landing and there was excitement all over the world as these airplanes landed all over the place and people were super happy and there was something about a birthday. And one could take that as metaphor for E.Ts landing because of how everyone was so psyched about the airplanes(E.T craft possibly?) landing and just the general mood of happiness and positivity that filled the dream. Or it could have been just a dream about airplanes landing and people being exited.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus