Bring4th

Full Version: Jesus and Bob Dylan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Was reading a book about Bob Dylan and came across this quote, referring to his success back in the 60's:

Quote:I have not arrived at where I am now, I have just returned to where I am now, knowing it's the only way. What I am doing now is what I must do before I move on.

It made me think of this quote of how Jesus remembered what he was supposed to do.

Quote:17.19 Questioner: How did Jesus learn this during his incarnation?

Ra: I am Ra. This entity learned the ability by a natural kind of remembering at a very young age.

1. What is that "natural kind of remembering" and how do I do it?
2. Do you think Bob Dylan remembered doing something like being a poet/musician in a past life, and did that memory help his success?
3. Do you remember doing something in a past/future life, and feel you can/should do it now?
i have Bobby's book where he says evil spirits are just ill souls...
(07-04-2011, 04:39 PM)Wander-Man Wrote: [ -> ]Was reading a book about Bob Dylan and came across this quote, referring to his success back in the 60's:

Quote:I have not arrived at where I am now, I have just returned to where I am now, knowing it's the only way. What I am doing now is what I must do before I move on.

It made me think of this quote of how Jesus remembered what he was supposed to do.

Ra: I am Ra. This entity learned the ability by a natural kind of remembering at a very young age.

1. What is that "natural kind of remembering" and how do I do it?
2. Do you think Bob Dylan remembered doing something like being a poet/musician in a past life, and did that memory help his success?
3. Do you remember doing something in a past/future life, and feel you can/should do it now?

1. I believe that it refers to his actions as a child that caused him to realize his great power; that being his fatally injuring a playmate and choosing to recognize and use that power to do good rather than destroy. It was "natural" because it came about in a natural sense in every day life, simply children playing, instead of him consciously seeking it. It happened "naturally."

2. I'm guessing from that quote he has gone down a similar road in a previous life and was drawn towards it, so it feels very familiar to him and he gets the sense that his purpose here is to do exactly what he did/is doing.

3. Nothing specific to this incarnation. I have a few flashes of vivid memories from past lives, and often I will get the sense of experiencing similar events before. I call it "bleed-through," memory without vivid details.
he killed someone?
(07-04-2011, 07:05 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]he killed someone?

According to Ra. From the question quoted by the Wander-Man:

Ra: I am Ra. This entity learned the ability by a natural kind of remembering at a very young age. Unfortunately, this entity first discovered his ability to penetrate intelligent infinity by becoming the distortion you call “angry” at a playmate. This entity was touched by the entity known as Jesus and was fatally wounded.

Thus the one known as Jesus became aware that there dwelt in him a terrible potential. This entity determined to discover how to use this energy for the good, not for the negative. This entity was extremely positively polarized and remembered more than most Wanderers do.

3DMonkey

girl! where you been at?
Quote:Questioner: How did Jesus learn this during his incarnation?

Ra: I am Ra. This entity learned the ability by a natural kind of remembering at a very young age. Unfortunately, this entity first discovered his ability to penetrate intelligent infinity by becoming the distortion you call “angry” at a playmate. This entity was touched by the entity known as Jesus and was fatally wounded.

Thus the one known as Jesus became aware that there dwelt in him a terrible potential. This entity determined to discover how to use this energy for the good, not for the negative. This entity was extremely positively polarized and remembered more than most Wanderers do.

Questioner: How did this aggressive action against a playmate affect Jesus in his spiritual growth? Where did he go after his physical death?

Ra: I am Ra. The entity you call Jesus was galvanized by this experience and began a lifetime of seeking and searching. This entity studied first day and night in its own religious constructs which you call Judaism and was learned enough to be a rabbi, as you call teach/learners of this particular rhythm or distortion of understanding, at a very young age.

At the age of approximately thirteen and one-half of your years, this entity left the dwelling place of its earthly family, as you would call it, and walked into many other places seeking further information. This went on sporadically until the entity was approximately twenty-five, at which time it returned to its family dwelling, and learned and practiced the art of its earthly father.

When the entity had become able to integrate or synthesize all experiences, the entity began to speak to other-selves and teach/learn what it had felt during the preceding years to be of a worthwhile nature. The entity was absolved karmically of the destruction of an other-self when it was in the last portion of lifetime and spoke upon what you would call a cross saying, “Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.” In forgiveness lies the stoppage of the wheel of action, or what you call karma.
i thought Bob Dylan killed someone. Tongue ok then.
(07-04-2011, 07:46 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]

girl! where you been at?

holla! i didn't know that happened to J-man, does it say so in the bibble? could his crucifiction have been from the guilt?

3DMonkey

Is Bob Dylan mentioned by Ra? If not, he might of killed something...
surely Ra knows Bobby. but there doesn't seem to be any mention.
(07-04-2011, 07:53 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i thought Bob Dylan killed someone. Tongue ok then.
(07-04-2011, 07:46 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]

girl! where you been at?

holla! i didn't know that happened to J-man, does it say so in the bibble? could his crucifiction have been from the guilt?

I don't believe it says anything about this in the Bible. It's one of the reasons I trust the Ra contact to break through Carla's distortions more than conscious channeling...I highly doubt any devout Christian would readily accept the idea that Jesus killed someone as a child.

I highly doubt he suffered from guilt because of this in his later life. Being a 4th density wanderer he probably had an extremely strong green ray. An essential quality of green is forgiveness; not just of other-self, but also of self. I have no doubt Jesus accepted this act and forgave himself for it.

The crucifixon was probably out of pure acceptance of current conditions and perfect sacrifice.
(07-04-2011, 04:41 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i have Bobby's book where he says evil spirits are just ill souls...

This is true. A true lightworker will attempt to show light to the darkness in the hopes it will see. A large portion of what we call demons are simply children that died horrible deaths and became lost. It helps to understand the concept of lost souls.

In the Gnostic scripture, yes.
(07-05-2011, 01:14 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]

Do you know where I might find this?
(07-05-2011, 01:25 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2011, 01:14 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]

Do you know where I might find this?

I remember it in the Gospel of Thomas. I haven't gone through all the other writings so not sure where else this might be found.

In my opinion the original gnostic knowledge was closest to the truth. But it is almost impossible to know since the church wiped them and their teachings from the face of the planet. They were the very first christians to be persecuted LoL.
there is also a verse in the bible shunning gnosticism. i don't practice it, but i do hold this to be the truth as well. and, i mean, cmon, if Ra backs it up.. Wink
oh, and as for my dear friend bobby, haha, i interpret his quote as a quote about self-acceptance. he went through a couple years of being a born-again christian, and while he was making music still, you can tell that that special part of bob was being blocked by the constructs of what being 'born-again' is all about.
That quote was from an interview with Robert Shelton, from No Direction Home. March 1966. It was shortly after he went electric.

Quote:Before the Beatles were known in America and before the folk-rock craze of 1965, Dylan had tried to show he was not a performer to pigeonhole. "I hate all the labels people have put on me . . . because they are labels. It's just that they are ugly, and I know, in my heart, that it's not me . . . I have not arrived at where I am now, I have just returned to where I am now, knowing it's the only way. What I am doing now is what I must do before I move on."
(07-04-2011, 07:53 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]holla! i didn't know that happened to J-man, does it say so in the bibble? could his crucifiction have been from the guilt?

According to Ra, Jesus' trip to the cross did have to do with karma, however, it was his forgiveness given on the cross to those that were killing him that absolved him from the karma accrued by the death of the young child in his early life. Thus, Jesus was able to resurrect in a 4D/5D body (ascended form) and come back to this sphere for a short period of time.

This is supported in the non-canonical gospel of Judas. In it, after the last supper, he pulls Judas aside and gives him orders to turn him in to the Jewish hierarchy. What this represents is that Jesus was the mastermind behind his own death; he needed to show both the path to 4D positive through his teachings whilst also somehow putting himself in a position to absolve the karma debt he acquired as a child. Interestingly, he succeeded.

(07-08-2011, 12:15 AM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2011, 07:53 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]holla! i didn't know that happened to J-man, does it say so in the bibble? could his crucifiction have been from the guilt?

According to Ra, Jesus' trip to the cross did have to do with karma, however, it was his forgiveness given on the cross to those that were killing him that absolved him from the karma accrued by the death of the young child in his early life. Thus, Jesus was able to resurrect in a 4D/5D body (ascended form) and come back to this sphere for a short period of time.

Was this from Ra, or Q'uo? I can't find it in Ra.
Quote:17.20 Questioner: How did this aggressive action against a playmate affect Jesus in his spiritual growth? Where did he go after his physical death?
Ra: I am Ra. The entity you call Jesus was galvanized by this experience and began a lifetime of seeking and searching. This entity studied first day and night in its own religious constructs which you call Judaism and was learned enough to be a rabbi, as you call teach/learners of this particular rhythm or distortion of understanding, at a very young age.

At the age of approximately thirteen and one-half of your years, this entity left the dwelling place of its earthly family, as you would call it, and walked into many other places seeking further information. This went on sporadically until the entity was approximately twenty-five, at which time it returned to its family dwelling, and learned and practiced the art of its earthly father.

When the entity had become able to integrate or synthesize all experiences, the entity began to speak to other-selves and teach/learn what it had felt during the preceding years to be of a worthwhile nature. The entity was absolved karmically of the destruction of an other-self when it was in the last portion of lifetime and spoke upon what you would call a cross saying, “Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.” In forgiveness lies the stoppage of the wheel of action, or what you call karma.
I was mainly talking about the resurrection part.
Yeah I'm a little iffy on the resurrection part. I think he just peaced out after death.
i think when Jesus died on the cross, he was able to forgive the others because he had forgiven or forgave himself. i'm usually more forgiving with others on things where i've done the same and have forgiven myself for it. it only makes sense to feel compassion for others making the same errors you have made and regretted.
(07-08-2011, 06:19 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i think when Jesus died on the cross, he was able to forgive the others because he had forgiven or forgave himself. i'm usually more forgiving with others on things where i've done the same and have forgiven myself for it. it only makes sense to feel compassion for others making the same errors you have made and regretted.

I like that interpretation, I think it's probably spot-on.

-----

As for the resurrection thing, I've looked hard in the Ra material for a statement from Ra saying he returned to Earth in the sense of the resurrection. I do remember reading this in Q'uo, however. Honestly, when discerning the accuracy of a channel, you have to take a very close look at which beliefs they hold which will not be swayed, and which will distort a concept being filtered through their personality. Carla is obviously devout Christian, and very much believes in the resurrection of Jesus. She's very balanced other-wise, and distortions aren't always quite obvious, but this one would be a red flag. Not saying it absolutely didn't happen, but when someone who strictly believes in the resurrection of Jesus channels information about Jesus resurrecting, you can't take it as clearly channeled information.
(07-08-2011, 10:41 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]As for the resurrection thing, I've looked hard in the Ra material for a statement from Ra saying he returned to Earth in the sense of the resurrection. I do remember reading this in Q'uo, however. Honestly, when discerning the accuracy of a channel, you have to take a very close look at which beliefs they hold which will not be swayed, and which will distort a concept being filtered through their personality. Carla is obviously devout Christian, and very much believes in the resurrection of Jesus. She's very balanced other-wise, and distortions aren't always quite obvious, but this one would be a red flag. Not saying it absolutely didn't happen, but when someone who strictly believes in the resurrection of Jesus channels information about Jesus resurrecting, you can't take it as clearly channeled information.
I think i'm also taking into the account the historical texts and story that we have concerning Jesus after his supposed resurrection. I don't think he resurrected into another 3D vehicle. I think he died, dealt with his karma (3 days), and then was restored to his previous vibration in the 4th density from which he came. I could even see it argued that he could have also graduated on to the 5th density, perhaps...

I like this idea because it kinda softens things for those who are not so religious-minded. I don't think Jesus resurrected in the way we think he did. He died as a 3D man by crucifixion; end of story. He returned as a higher density being. When Jesus speaks of heaven and eternal life and us all being together, I think he is simply speaking of the higher densities (4th/5th), imo.

I think this is also supported by his supposed "super abilities" that he apparently had post-'resurrection'. He appeared and looked different (wasn't recognized by many), passed through walls into rooms, conversed with spirits (moses/elijah) in broad daylight, had somehow healed yet kept the wounds from the crucifixion,the linens he was wrapped in his tomb with were still perfectly wrapped as if a body was in them when they found it; a 4D/5D being could likely do all such things by thought alone, while a 3D would probably have a hell of a time.

I hear ya on the biases tho. I just think there is more depth to it if you integrate the Law of One material with some of the scriptures and non-canonical gospels, but truth be told, i doubt many Christians would really accept what I just proposed either.... Tongue

3DMonkey

"i doubt many Christians would really accept what I just proposed either"

hahahahaa. "heaven, hell, shutup" Tongue
Quote:I think this is also supported by his supposed "super abilities" that he apparently had post-'resurrection'. He appeared and looked different (wasn't recognized by many), passed through walls into rooms, conversed with spirits (moses/elijah) in broad daylight, had somehow healed yet kept the wounds from the crucifixion,the linens he was wrapped in his tomb with were still perfectly wrapped as if a body was in them when they found it; a 4D/5D being could likely do all such things by thought alone, while a 3D would probably have a hell of a time.
Do you think he needed permission to do this? If so, why would they let him do all of this stuff?

3DMonkey

(07-10-2011, 05:41 AM)Wander-Man Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I think this is also supported by his supposed "super abilities" that he apparently had post-'resurrection'. He appeared and looked different (wasn't recognized by many), passed through walls into rooms, conversed with spirits (moses/elijah) in broad daylight, had somehow healed yet kept the wounds from the crucifixion,the linens he was wrapped in his tomb with were still perfectly wrapped as if a body was in them when they found it; a 4D/5D being could likely do all such things by thought alone, while a 3D would probably have a hell of a time.
Do you think he needed permission to do this? If so, why would they let him do all of this stuff?
In my complete opinion and nothing more, I think the story associated with resurrection is not what happened, but rather a fictional representation of what a harvest is like that has been misconstrued during the story telling process.

(07-10-2011, 05:41 AM)Wander-Man Wrote: [ -> ]
I think the permission thing could be up for debate. He needed permission for sure regarding his 3D incarnation, but I don't know if he required permission to come back for a short time and 'tie things up'. It may have been kit-and-parcel with his permission regarding his 3D incarnation as well, but i'm not sure to be honest...

In terms of why Jesus was chosen to do this, it comes down to picking the best man for the job. According to Ra, Jesus was from the highest possible vibration available on the 4th density spectrum, right? In many ways, he was the veritable "rock star" of the place in which we are striving to go (4D). In this way, there was no better entity to come teach us how to polarize towards 4D positive than the one known as Jesus. Remember, when Jesus came to earth, there was only 2500 years left on a 75,000 year cycle (97%); it was crunch time. There was no time left for anything but the big gun, as polarization towards STO had to start ASAP.

Again, I feel strongly that much of Jesus' teaching about 'Heaven' and him returning to earth is really our calling into the 4th density. I found this, which kinda covers all the bases and makes us all right in our own ways, i think....

Questioner: In our culture there is a saying that he will return. Can you tell me if this is planned?
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. I will attempt to sort out this question. It is difficult. This entity became aware that it was not an entity of itself but operated as a messenger of the One Creator whom this entity saw as love. This entity was aware that this cycle was in its last portion and spoke to the effect that those of its consciousness would return at the harvest.

The particular mind/body/spirit complex you call Jesus is, as what you would call an entity, not to return except as a member of the Confederation speaking through a channel. However, there are others of the identical congruency of consciousness that will welcome those to the fourth-density. This is the meaning of the returning.

why would they let him? the rules were different then. there was no quarantine right?
(07-10-2011, 09:19 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]why would they let him? the rules were different then. there was no quarantine right?

My understanding is that the quarantine began 75,000 years ago:

Quote:9.5 Questioner: Where did the people who are like us who were the first ones here, where did they come from? From where did they evolve?

Ra: I am Ra. You speak of third-density experience. The first of those to come here were brought from another planet in your solar system called by you the Red Planet, Mars. This planet’s environment became inhospitable to third-density beings. The first entities, therefore, were of this race, as you may call it, manipulated somewhat by those who were guardians at that time.

9.6 Questioner: What race is that, and how did they get from Mars to here?

Ra: I am Ra. The race is a combination of the mind/body/spirit complexes of those of your so-called Red Planet and a careful series of genetical adjustments made by the guardians of that time. These entities arrived, or were preserved, for the experience upon your sphere by a type of birthing which is non-reproductive, but consists of preparing genetic material for the incarnation of the mind/body/spirit complexes of those entities from the Red Planet.

9.7 Questioner: I assume from what you are saying that the guardians transferred the race here after the race had died from the physical as we know it on Mars. Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

9.8 Questioner: The guardians were obviously acting within an understanding of the Law of One in doing this. Can you explain the application of the Law of One in this process?

Ra: I am Ra. The Law of One was named by these guardians as the bringing of the wisdom of the guardians in contact with the entities from the Red Planet, thus melding the social memory complex of the guardian race and the Red Planet race. It, however, took an increasing amount of distortion into the application of the Law of One from the viewpoint of other guardians and it is from this beginning action that the quarantine of this planet was instituted, for it was felt that the free will of those of the Red Planet had been abridged.

9.9 Questioner: Were the entities of the Red Planet following the Law of One prior to leaving the Red Planet?

Ra: I am Ra. The entities of the Red Planet were attempting to learn the Laws of Love which form one of the primal distortions of the Law of One. However, the tendencies of these people towards bellicose actions caused such difficulties in the atmospheric environment of their planet that it became inhospitable for third-density experience before the end of its cycle. Thus, the Red Planet entities were unharvested and continued in your illusion to attempt to learn the Law of Love.

9.10 Questioner: How long ago did this transfer occur from the Red Planet to Earth?

Ra: I am Ra. In your time this transfer occurred approximately 75,000 years ago.

9.11 Questioner: 75,000 years ago?

Ra: I am Ra. This is approximately correct.
Pages: 1 2