Bring4th

Full Version: Undestanding domination/submission and its reciprocal - indigo blockage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Probably just had the best meditation of my life. Stemmed from some issues dealing with my place in society, how i could be of use/service to others. my heart chakra eventually opened along with a strong energy in my sexual/creative chakra, and as this concept came to mind, my head was uncontrollably shaking, only mildly when i focused on breathing. I apologize for the length, but I am trying to figure out the blockage I have in the upper chakras.

Ahem..

consider the responsibilities of the parent. the child does not understand the external world as we do, there is much in nature that we fear instinctually as it is harmful to our bodies. one of the first things we learn through fear, rather, respect from the authority watching us, is DON'T PLAY WITH FIRE. it may seem unfair to the innocently curious mind of a child, but it is out of LOVE that the person lays down the law, for that one already has the experience of pain/suffering of what fire does to the body. the parent was dominating or asserting its SELF on another to protect. the child must submit as a result. free will nullified in this instance, but for the best.

now hear me out. this dualistic principle is also imprinted on nature itself. we do not dominate nature, it dominates us. there are natural rules that we must live by and with without choice (gravity, electromagnetism, etc.) and in our rebellion against this natural order, we fight rather than accept its rule and try to dominate it (wars for land/resources/plundering the earth). this is most unnatural, as nature ALSO has a natural submissive aspect, NOT the fake submission we see, like taking it by force, and manipulating their bodies for our use, but metaphysically; it is consciousness, and consciousness has both light and dark qualities, positive and negative, dominative and submissive, which flow with circumstances and its energies.

back to the child wanting to play with fire. he knows no fear, he wants to play with everything, but the fire won't let him because he doesn't consciously know what fire really is. the fire then is not fully respected and will not submit to his consciousness, leaving the child submissive to its elementary nature, a burn/pain/suffering. natural order, as we understand it, then, stays put. HOWEVER, to bypass this order, our self must consciously understand what it is about us that loves both domination (assertion of will) and submission (willingness to consent/agreeance.)

To live in a world without fear, or rather without respect for what everything truly is, seems peaceful at first impression. consider edenic living conditions. nothing hurts, food is freely available, and you can wander without fear of anything ending, say, your life. thomas jefferson said "i cannot live without books." what is reading to one in edenic paradise? reading itself is delving into one's account of experience to fill a void of knowledge not yet discovered by the reader. to read in a place void of fear is a paradox. one must know one's ignorance, thus knowledgable of knowledge itself, to even have a desire to read or experience another's thoughts and life. one could postulate then that communication has dual properties as well, the written word (dark) and the oral word (light). both are valid forms and both have properties that the other cannot match.

for us who know the LOO, harvest comes to mind. whether or not we fall into a STO orientation (light) or STS (dark). we also know that the indigo ray is a unity that transcends these polarities, amalgamating love and wisdom with a perspective that sees love in both. so when I say that you must love and accept your self before you can effectively and truly love another, i want you to know that it is because i love you those who strive for light and wish it for others, because i can only TRULY feel that love when i know that I am worthy of it. self-acceptance breeds faith in oneself so that whatever comes that cannot be controlled, the future, you will respond most resoundingly with love.

“Enlightenment is not imagining figures of light but making the darkness conscious.” "The kingdom of God is within." God is loving because he wants us to grow up to be respectable by his standards. To reach that respect, one must recognize fear is the base of our understanding and cannot be wished away; it must be embraced.

Male/dominative/light = creation/will
Female/submissive/dark = receiving in agreeance

We are all submissive to God because we accepted this gift of life pre-incarnation. We forgot this unity, and because of it, we are also submissive to the earth in which we are formed. We feel bound by the rules of the earth, and thus, in our anger in forgetting, we exploit and destroy it. The peaceful solution and key to harmony is remembering how to contact the intelligent energy within, say, a chair, which I see as possible through the recognition and respect of the energy it is comprised of, and gracefully assert our conscious willpower on it.

I say this is essential to harmony because TK, I believe, is a stepping stone to erasing the need for manual labor, and thus, hierarchy.
i remember the question. what is in the instinct to dominate/assert? or rather, create? God created others to love the life he knows, (light) but also so that one day he would submit/fear/respect us as other Gods, since we are children with sparks of Him within us.

I laugh and enjoy good company, myself. I believe God does too. We just have a long way to go.
perhaps it is a 5th chakra blockage as i may be doing a poor job in conveying what i felt.
*joke*
i'm just sick of having been subconsciously programmed by a society created in fear. mainstream media, politics and their recurring mistakes, elitism, greed, people being lied to by them... they just don't believe the people can govern themselves. this is what i'm trying to bring to light. people can and should govern themselves, trust is the issue, since we can't control others. that's the sts perspective. we don't neeed to control others, we just need to remember as a collective what we are capable of, how we fit into this universe. our true origins. when we remember, love will resound.
Honestly, as far as my understanding goes, it seems like you experienced an unblockage. What exactly makes you feel like what you experienced signifies blockage?

3DMonkey

Nice, Gribbons. I like it.

This is true.

The 3D world, though, is about each new baby learning this for themselves and free will is free to both sides of polarization.
I experienced unblockage in my heart chakra, because I felt some understanding as to how and why one could be see 'domination' as being a service to others (most probably male, as our patriarchal system would suggest) but without respect to its antithesis, submission, imbalance occurs.

i'm a male. in sexual energy transfer, i take the dominant role, and i love it, so does my girlfriend as she takes the submissive role. however, i also accept that to keep having this transfer physically with love and respect that mentally I am dominated by her. consciously or unconsciously, my decisions are based with her in mind, so i dismiss my ego in favor of the 'us' over the 'me,' so this is the mental reciprocal that balances the physical differences. the duality is balanced by the reciprocal in the mental or spiritual state.

Thank you monkey3d. I understand people should learn this by themselves, the best teachers teach so that their students will one day not need them anymore, but this knowledge is so broad and intimidating to anyone who wants to take it seriously. some dismiss as sci-fi or fantasy, others find comfort in an already established foundation (organized religion). Ever since I read the Ra material I knew this is the kind of information that would set us free. As much as I'd like everything to change over night, I believe in gradual adjustments into a 4th density world and understanding. The new light is real, and without it, this information would not have come to mind, but with it, I find purpose and truth in dual-activated bodies.
I'm trying to figure out my head was shaking so fast in meditation. I felt my heart chakra open up completely after a few minutes of blockage, and my contemplation that allowed it to open up fully was what I wrote. I didn't feel any strain in my throat which is why I thought it was indigo blockage, but maybe it is throat blockage and the powerful energy rising from the heart was cut off there making leaving little to no energy to get to the 6th...

i'm on other sites trying to find out what kind of blockage it is exactly. i think in my mind i stop contemplation around the thought of dark and light coming together and being one, and my brain is wired to associate God with Light and Satan with dark, and if those two concepts come together, it makes God and Satan on the same team, which is scary to actually consider believing. Archetypes combining with friction?
(07-05-2011, 03:43 PM)Gribbons Wrote: [ -> ]i'm a male. in sexual energy transfer, i take the dominant role, and i love it, so does my girlfriend as she takes the submissive role. however, i also accept that to keep having this transfer physically with love and respect that mentally I am dominated by her. consciously or unconsciously, my decisions are based with her in mind, so i dismiss my ego in favor of the 'us' over the 'me,' so this is the mental reciprocal that balances the physical differences. the duality is balanced by the reciprocal in the mental or spiritual state.

I might suggest that, if you wish, you should take another look at what Ra has to say about sexual energy transfer and the roles of domination, submission, and the enjoyment of either. Love does not have to entail domination or submission, but rather a mutual understanding and respect. If you continually have to balance the enjoyment of sexual domination over another, then you aren't actually balancing it. In true balance, you would no longer experience the emotion/thought.

If you would like me to provide some Ra material dealing with these particular aspects of sexual energy transfer as well as balancing I would be happy to do so.

Quote:I'm trying to figure out my head was shaking so fast in meditation. I felt my heart chakra open up completely after a few minutes of blockage, and my contemplation that allowed it to open up fully was what I wrote. I didn't feel any strain in my throat which is why I thought it was indigo blockage, but maybe it is throat blockage and the powerful energy rising from the heart was cut off there making leaving little to no energy to get to the 6th...

i'm on other sites trying to find out what kind of blockage it is exactly. i think in my mind i stop contemplation around the thought of dark and light coming together and being one, and my brain is wired to associate God with Light and Satan with dark, and if those two concepts come together, it makes God and Satan on the same team, which is scary to actually consider believing. Archetypes combining with friction?

The blockages may be more apparent if you examine the material you put forth rather than the physical sensations. I can also point you to some Ra material concerning blockages and their thought-based manifestations if you wish.
(07-05-2011, 05:30 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]I might suggest that, if you wish, you should take another look at what Ra has to say about sexual energy transfer and the roles of domination, submission, and the enjoyment of either. Love does not have to entail domination or submission, but rather a mutual understanding and respect. If you continually have to balance the enjoyment of sexual domination over another, then you aren't actually balancing it. In true balance, you would no longer experience the emotion/thought.

that is a quite clear and precise approach. gribbons, i would advise that you look into the above approach quite seriously.

the attitudes and formats during sexual intercourse is extremely important. it is a very concentrated energy transfer, and energetic dynamics created during it can persist and affect other situations too.
(07-05-2011, 05:42 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2011, 05:30 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]I might suggest that, if you wish, you should take another look at what Ra has to say about sexual energy transfer and the roles of domination, submission, and the enjoyment of either. Love does not have to entail domination or submission, but rather a mutual understanding and respect. If you continually have to balance the enjoyment of sexual domination over another, then you aren't actually balancing it. In true balance, you would no longer experience the emotion/thought.

that is a quite clear and precise approach. gribbons, i would advise that you look into the above approach quite seriously.

the attitudes and formats during sexual intercourse is extremely important. it is a very concentrated energy transfer, and energetic dynamics created during it can persist and affect other situations too.

I see what you mean. I should have used better words, I don't actually think about dominance and submission during intercourse. I was relating dominance and submission to the nature of sex and how it is different for the male and female. More along the lines of this Ra quote:

Quote:Due to the veiling process the energy transferred from male to female is different than that transferred from female to male. Due to the polarity difference of the mind/body/spirit complexes of male and female the male stores physical energy, the female mental and mental/emotional energy. When third-density sexual energy transfer is completed the male will have offered the discharge of physical energy. The female is, thereby, refreshed, having far less physical vitality. At the same time, if you will use this term, the female discharges the efflux of its stored mental and mental/emotional energy, thereby offering inspiration, healing, and blessing to the male which by nature is less vital in this area.

I appreciate the release of stored physical energy and I take in return inspiration from her mental/emotional energy. There definitely isn't any blockage in that area. But I know that from this binding that she, in a way, dominates me mentally since I receive her mental/emotional energy. I'm no longer just thinking about my self.

I enjoy and accept this. I'm just trying to apply this becoming 'one flesh, one mind' thing to every thing else, if at all possible.
In my personal and humble opinion, I feel like you are applying the ideas of domination and submission to the concepts of offering and acceptance. I'm not going to suggest to you any certain way to define things, but it might be worthy for you to contemplate your view of the male/female, giving/receiving, moving/moved energies as domination/submission.

I personally do not find it serves me to view respect/acceptance as submission, or creation/will as domination. Not saying that domination and submission should be dismissed as part of self and Creation, but to me they hold very specific definitions and energy patterns.
(07-05-2011, 07:52 PM)Gribbons Wrote: [ -> ]I see what you mean. I should have used better words, I don't actually think about dominance and submission during intercourse. I was relating dominance and submission to the nature of sex and how it is different for the male and female. More along the lines of this Ra quote:

Quote:Due to the veiling process the energy transferred from male to female is different than that transferred from female to male. Due to the polarity difference of the mind/body/spirit complexes of male and female the male stores physical energy, the female mental and mental/emotional energy. When third-density sexual energy transfer is completed the male will have offered the discharge of physical energy. The female is, thereby, refreshed, having far less physical vitality. At the same time, if you will use this term, the female discharges the efflux of its stored mental and mental/emotional energy, thereby offering inspiration, healing, and blessing to the male which by nature is less vital in this area.

I appreciate the release of stored physical energy and I take in return inspiration from her mental/emotional energy. There definitely isn't any blockage in that area. But I know that from this binding that she, in a way, dominates me mentally since I receive her mental/emotional energy. I'm no longer just thinking about my self.

I enjoy and accept this. I'm just trying to apply this becoming 'one flesh, one mind' thing to every thing else, if at all possible.

then it seems like you confused domination/submission with physical - mental/emotional.

in sexual interaction, these energies are given in between male and female. it is a mutually participated affair, and, in conjunction :

(07-05-2011, 08:07 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]In my personal and humble opinion, I feel like you are applying the ideas of domination and submission to the concepts of offering and acceptance. I'm not going to suggest to you any certain way to define things, but it might be worthy for you to contemplate your view of the male/female, giving/receiving, moving/moved energies as domination/submission.

I personally do not find it serves me to view respect/acceptance as submission, or creation/will as domination. Not saying that domination and submission should be dismissed as part of self and Creation, but to me they hold very specific definitions and energy patterns.

it would be incorrect to see the exchange in between male and female as 'offering/accepting', translated into sex roles - in the interaction, the male seem to be physically giving (physical energy), yet, the male is also receiving (emotional/mental energy). therefore, this is a two way affair.

moreover, male/female is a balance that exists in all individuals - no male is actually solely male, no female is actually solely female. everyone is slanted to either side per their balance. (this excludes the entities which are perfectly balanced in male/female regard, however they are probably rare).

in addition, entities' balance may change depending on conditions and time, and may not be the same from point to point.

so, sex is an exchange in between two entities which may be in any balance point in regard to male/female at any given point in time and space. trying to typecast roles into sex, is rather wrong, especially for wanderers or entities who are of higher vibration (they have more balance than the average). forcing some balance in lieu of existing one, will probably not facilitate the high-vibration energy exchange.

therefore,

sex is something that should be treated as a song, a poem which two entities recite. the interaction should be in lines of a dance with full acceptance, and roles should not be typecast into the merger. it should flow like a river, or a dance.
(07-05-2011, 08:30 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2011, 08:07 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]In my personal and humble opinion, I feel like you are applying the ideas of domination and submission to the concepts of offering and acceptance. I'm not going to suggest to you any certain way to define things, but it might be worthy for you to contemplate your view of the male/female, giving/receiving, moving/moved energies as domination/submission.

it would be incorrect to see the exchange in between male and female as 'offering/accepting', translated into sex roles - in the interaction, the male seem to be physically giving (physical energy), yet, the male is also receiving (emotional/mental energy). therefore, this is a two way affair.

I wasn't directly relating it to sex-roles, although I do see Gribbons was. I was rather talking about the male/female polarities, not the physical gender of the entities, trying to relate to his entire original post rather than focus on the discussion about sex.

3DMonkey

Guys, it's nice to provide some clearer definitions, but the point is the great meditation

Raman

Quote:I wasn't directly relating it to sex-roles, although I do see Gribbons was. I was rather talking about the male/female polarities, not the physical gender of the entities, trying to relate to his entire original post rather than focus on the discussion about sex.

But this is precisely about sex. Just very contained in sex roles plays...is this any different than playing a video game? Indeed more deep...there is consensus...there is an energy transfer in a controlled environment to explore power polarizations in a safe manner? Enclosed...Free will present.

Then borrowing your quote form Ra on another thread:
Quote:18.5 Questioner: Thank you. I have a question here that I will read: “Much of the mystic tradition of seeking on Earth holds the belief that the individual self must be erased or obliterated and the material world ignored for the individual to reach ‘nirvana,’ as it is called, or enlightenment. What is the proper role of the individual self and its worldly activities to aid an individual to grow more into the Law of One?”
Ra: I am Ra. The proper role of the entity is in this density to experience all things desired, to then analyze, understand, and accept these experiences, distilling from them the love/light within them. Nothing shall be overcome. That which is not needed falls away.

The orientation develops due to analysis of desire. These desires become more and more distorted towards conscious application of love/light as the entity furnishes itself with distilled experience. We have found it to be inappropriate in the extreme to encourage the overcoming of any desires, except to suggest the imagination rather than the carrying out in the physical plane, as you call it, of those desires not consonant with the Law of One, thus preserving the primal distortion of free will.

The reason it is unwise to overcome is that overcoming is an unbalanced action creating difficulties in balancing in the time/space continuum. Overcoming, thus, creates the further environment for holding on to that which apparently has been overcome.

All things are acceptable in the proper time for each entity, and in experiencing, in understanding, in accepting, in then sharing with other-selves, the appropriate distortion shall be moving away from distortions of one kind to distortions of another which may be more consonant with the Law of One.

It is, shall we say, a shortcut to simply ignore or overcome any desire. It must instead be understood and accepted. This takes patience and experience which can be analyzed with care, with compassion for self and for other-self.

Indeed blockages about yellow ray (fear/desire of possessing/being possessed) appear to lean towards not using sex in certain way...but what if it opens as gribbons said the green chakra? Is it positive polarization? What about if it is being blocked? Is then full orange/yellow expression of a negative nature expressed and opportunity for polarization exists?

What about density experiences? Is it a game? A play pre-incarnationally arranged?

Then Ra mentions their polarizations with sexual energy transfers..are they mentioning also opportunities for negative polarization? Is it fair to say both opportunities must be given, offered?

This is indeed a very deep subject.
(07-05-2011, 08:48 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, it's nice to provide some clearer definitions, but the point is the great meditation

He asked for guidance in figuring out his blockages. I was offering my understandings and offering to provide material from the Law of One for him to help understand.

(07-05-2011, 08:50 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I wasn't directly relating it to sex-roles, although I do see Gribbons was. I was rather talking about the male/female polarities, not the physical gender of the entities, trying to relate to his entire original post rather than focus on the discussion about sex.

But this is precisely about sex. Just very contained in sex roles plays...is this any different than playing a video game? Indeed more deep...there is consensus...there is an energy transfer in a controlled environment to explore power polarizations in a safe manner? Enclosed...Free will present.

The entire original post was not just about sex, it was an investigation of energies beyond sex. We could probably sit here and dissect Gribbons' already presented words about his sex-life, but I don't think that was the purpose of his posting this thread.

Quote:Indeed blockages about yellow ray (fear/desire of possessing/being possessed) appear to lean towards not using sex in certain way...but what if it opens as gribbons said the green chakra? Is it positive polarization? What about if it is being blocked? Is then full orange/yellow expression of a negative nature expressed and opportunity for polarization exists?

What about density experiences? Is it a game? A play pre-incarnationally arranged?

Then Ra mentions their polarizations with sexual energy transfers..are they mentioning also opportunities for negative polarization? Is it fair to say both opportunities must be given, offered?

This is indeed a very deep subject.

It is a very deep subject and you bring up some good points/questions, but there is a thread on sexual energy transfer which I think would be more appropriate for discussing this.

But you might find some of the answers for the questions you're asking regarding negative transfer here:
http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...=1&ss=1#34

Raman

It is very important than someone was able to find green energy on this.

Ra left with many more questions not being answered. There is no a quote for "everything".
i tried to post a response last night but the forums maintenance didn't allow it, and now i have to catch the bus home. i'll post it again when i get the chance.
Offering and acceptance is perhaps a better way to define the energies i'm trying to define as opposed to domination and submission, though I use those terms in the rawest sense, since I personally see any act manifesting our personality/perspective/opinion into the physical world as an act of dominating space in order to reflect such an opinion.

my objective here is to reconcile the concepts of service to self and service to others as being one, as i being a living being just as yourself sees the necessity in loving oneself in order to fully be of service to another. i stress 'fully' because one with a lot of money could be of service to another by giving to charity, which can create life-changing opportunities to those benefiting from such charity, but from what i've learned, it is selfless action in-the-moment that is of greater service. if one is in peril, the hero is one that supersedes the instinctual thought of self-preservation to be of the greatest service to one, who in their perspective is without hope unless attended to by another willing to put their life at risk.

it is for the reason that I try to bring these topics to its highest origin, or rawest terms, in relation to the archetypes of God and Satan, light and dark, which I believe binds us to the matrix we are part of.

this is not so much a discussion of sex as it is about the nature of our physical oneness with everything that is. we know through quantum physics that we are all comprised of the same cosmic energy at the atomic level. my question is what is it that governs intelligent energy? matter that does not respond to consciousness of a higher density. we can agree that a chair is composed of 1st density consciousness, maybe 2nd degree since wood is from a 2nd density lifeform (trees.) if it were a simple hierarchy in consciousness, it should respond to a 3rd density consciousness, but it does not. jesus says it is faith that moves mountains. but jesus also had direct contact with God or intelligent infinity.. personally i would say his faith was of a higher calibre because of this direct contact.

i thought maybe it has to do with something we recognize as respect. i'm not going to comply with someone who says "we're at war, sign here and fight for your country, fight for what's right." but i will submit/recognize/respect the one who asks if i can help them move some furniture out of the building or drive them to work for a few days they cannot, because i can see that if i were in their position, i would want that kind of help without an expectance or deal for something in return.
that is the nature of 4th density/chakra transfer, the 'freely giving without thought of receiving,'
so.
:idea:
instead of thinking domination/submission, let's use physical - mental/spiritual as unity100 put it. this'll hopefully make some sense.

i want the umbrella on the other side of the room to come to me. at the subatomic level, we are comprised of the same energy, everything is consciousness, the only difference is I have creative will. i can direct my focus. it, however, cannot. BUT it is conscious of something.

i read this book yesterday that proves this concept.

Love Thyself

It's a book on how thoughts and ideas change the formation of water crystals. Not only do positive feelings of thanks, love, and respect purify the water, but symbols or the words 'war' or 'human cloning' change the molecule formations into dirty and blurry patterns. water changes vibrational formation when exposed to religions (islam, christianity, judaism, hinduism, taoism, etc.) and the beauty of the crystals reflect their purity, naturally!

So how does a basic element respond to thoughts and know what they stand for? I tell you, if you see this book, the water's reaction to human cloning is downright strange, to say the least. (i read it at a metaphysical shop in town) It's because energy is intelligent and interconnected. It can read, understand and respond to distortions in relation to the Law of One, the basic nature of love and universal harmony.

Perhaps this is just another reason water is the essential element to life, but it also demonstrates a first density consciousness can and does physically respond to higher frequencies in the mental/spiritual realm, appropriately.

The above concept being a natural function, what is the missing element between our higher frequencies in consciousness and the nature of the first density consciousness? My guess from the feelings I got from the meditation is the seeming conflict between willpower/focus and the acceptance/recognizing/respect of love from it.

Perhaps the conflict is illusory. Maybe the umbrella just needs to know I love it as much as I do myself and it will want to come to me. Like the glass of water in the book being blessed from 2000 miles away by love, thanks and respect, its structure rearranged (moved) into a higher state.

Maybe the umbrella is scared of being an umbrella and is worried it'll eventually be forgotten and thrown away. THINK TOY STORY. BigSmile And it needs reassurement that it is perfect in every way, just like we need once in a while.

This is just my brainstorming as to how telekinesis might function in accordance to the Law of One and singular consciousness.
you are forgetting that the water also picks up the emotions carried with the notion of human cloning...
try freezing the water with someone who loves metal music...

vs someone who hates metal music...

i'd like to see if the results in the water are the same or dependent on the user's perception of the idea at hand.

Interesting. Though I don't think they said the words to make the water change (except for the long distance blessing, i guess) to get the molecules to change, they held up paper to it or stuck it underneath the vial they were going to freeze. the paper had either a symbol or the words themselves on it. i.e. a cross, yin/yang, or just the word 'war'

lol, i would be interested in seeing how water responds to metal music.. i'm sure it wouldn't be murky, music is pure no matter, whether or not its pleasing is totally subjective.