Bring4th

Full Version: Imageboards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Boards like http://boards.4chan.org/b/ can be a virtual battleground of ideologies. I've posted Law of One material, and there are occasional readers who are inspired by it despite the obvious negative reaction some have to the material, mostly from being too long to digest easily in one sitting/being too strange for some people.

Find an abstract image such as a chakra, om, yantra, or image of the seven chakras and create a post, then find your post on one of the pages and reply to it. /b/ moves so fast that your post may be down to page 8. Keep replying to the post with more images and comments, and offer insight and definitions for 4th density, service to others, etc. Some will get it, and a surprising number will already be familiar with the material.

Try posting at regular intervals every day, at certain times or at odd hours, or whenever you see a repeat thread about a certain topic such as Atheism vs Christianity. The repetitiveness of the material will bug people so try to offer unique insight and commentary, show some new links and youtube videos, and hold off on posting if too many people get tired of the repeated frequency of postings.

You can also try the paranormal board at http://boards.4chan.org/x/ but it moves slower and more readers are already familiar with the material. You can find a further list of imageboards at http://shii.org/2ch/ but these are much slower and you have a high likelihood of being banned.

The great thing about /b/ is the speed of its content as topics move so fast people will probably miss your thread anyway, and people who are bored with the amount of junk topics may appreciate some enlightenment. It's the hardest to get banned from.

Unbound

Oh my, 4Chan is both a high-speed information mover as well as a cesspool of disturbance. I was around on it since the early days of plaguing then internet.
(07-05-2011, 08:20 PM)Technarch Wrote: [ -> ]Boards like http://boards.4chan.org/b/ can be a virtual battleground of ideologies.

Say, Chan refers to Zen Buddhism, doesn't it?

This is very interesting to me. Have you noticed any patterns that tend to emerge during the virtual battles? I've noticed that on other forums myself, as I mention in 2012 Keeping it Positive.

Quote:
(03-28-2009, 12:53 PM)starmania Wrote: [ -> ]Is anyone else here getting this, It seems I am like some kind of magnet to Negatives, Ive joined a few forums in order to maybe help others, however I find my posts are usually replied to by Negatives who then set out to discredit my posts, or put some kind of doubts on them. It also seems like I am constantly having to get negatives away from me, I never disclose myself as being a wanderer, I merely try to help others. Is it me or is this happening to others.

Tenet Nosce Wrote:Yes, this is a very strange phenomenon that I have also noticed in other forums. It seems like some people are doing this on purpose, but others don't seem to be aware of it.

There are certain fundamental patterns in the way that some people think that makes it nearly impossible to offer a new viewpoint. They immediately want to tear it down, create a counterpoint, draw lines in the sand, and pick sides. It just all happens automatically for them, without them even realizing it!

It really does concern me though, because when I think about the possibility of one day living in some sort of intentional community situation, I can't think of any way to keep those people out, or at least get them to keep their mouths shut long enough to actually learn something.

To said people, I am sure I just come off as arrogant and a know-it-all. I really couldn't care less if somebody agrees with me. I am more interested in the process by which we may come to reconcile our seemingly different beliefs.

But for some- they just go for the jugular right from the get-go. And then when you put them in their place, they whine and complain, and act like they are the victimized and oppressed ones. Life is all a smoke and mirrors game to them... even when it comes to love, light, and spirituality.

So what shall we do with these folks? I would like to hear what Ra has to say on that one!

Posting something to /b/ is like throwing that thing into the landfill of the internet. You may find one or two interesting things there, but most of what you see will probably mildly disgust you and have little relevance to your life.

It may be fun to take the threads of destiny in hand and awaken someone who's soul was just waiting to see this valuable material in the least likely place they'd find it. Smile Those times will probably be few and far inbetween... But who knows with mass awakening on the horizon, maybe it's one of the ways that the LOO will find its way into the collective unconsciousness! Wouldn't that kind of be a cosmic joke? Tongue

However if you flood the forum with it, it may result in the material gaining negative reputation as some new age fad.
(07-18-2011, 11:37 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]However if you flood the forum with it, it may result in the material gaining negative reputation as some new age fad.

I agree with this. My view is that this information comes to those that seek. While the promotion of it kind of detours around that. If they want and need it, they will find it for sure.