Bring4th

Full Version: Concise Definition of the Rays
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello and thanks to many good posts discussing LOO.

Can someone please point to concise text discourse on the color rays? I very much appreciated hearing "the_law_of_one_book_1" (through 5), perhaps i went through these way too fast Huh

(I listen to text through mp3 conversion software, played back through mini player).
[attachment=417]

Hi, X7!

There's a great resource available to search, in case you have not heard of it yet. It's called lawofone.info. In it, you can search the LOO series, which is what many of us do when researching various topics.

I went ahead and created a search URL for you using "color ray" as the search term. It seems to be pulling up information that you may find interesting. If not, feel free to use the site to modify your search terms.

http://lawofone.info/results.php?search_...h_type=any

Good luck, and welcome to the community!
Steve

(07-06-2011, 08:37 AM)_X7 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello and thanks to many good posts discussing LOO.

Can someone please point to concise text discourse on the color rays? I very much appreciated hearing "the_law_of_one_book_1" (through 5), perhaps i went through these way too fast Huh

(I listen to text through mp3 conversion software, played back through mini player).

I'd like to see an overview of the rays as related to sex- green ray sex, etc.
Hi X7, Technarch. The website Steve linked is invaluable for the Law of One student. Be sure to thank L/L volunteer/forum member βαθμιαίος for this amazing database categorizing every question within the Ra sessions, as well as "re-listened" transcripts of each session in which you'll find fuller, more accurate transcriptions.

X7, to find what you're looking for, in addition what what Steve said, you could go to the site and browse the category, Energy Centers. It would send you to this link here, with all the information provided in the contact dealing with the rays.
http://lawofone.info/results.php?categor...&sc=1&ss=1

Technarch, you would browse the category Sexual Energy Transfer, which would be this link. Luck would have it the very first question listed is exactly what you're looking for.
http://lawofone.info/results.php?categor...&sc=1&ss=1
Thanks though I'm looking for something even more concise, like a summary someone has put together
As I posted elsewhere, Ra never listed the levels or colors and defined them in an orderly fashion, so I went through the material and sorted them out according to my awareness at the time (decades ago). I still have them in my memory so here they are:

The Seven Levels of Consciousness (with colors)

Very little consciousness Red
Awareness of self Orange
Awareness of others Yellow
Compassion Green
Compassion tempered with wisdom Blue
Deeply spiritual Indigo
Return to the One Violet

In terms of sexual awareness, you could say that someone caught in the first level doesn't have much to do about sex at all. The second level person would find self-pleasure as satisfying, or more, than doing it with a mate.

Yellow awareness is a person that likes doing it with a partner (or more than one) and a few might get stuck in a life pattern of seeking different partners.

Green sex will be where satisfying the partner is paramount (even, perhaps, to the extent of seeking another self to satisfy the partner).

Blue sex has the person satisfying self too, because that will actually improve the partner's experience.

Above these levels is beyond my understanding, but in terms of sex they must be darn good. Angel
Red Ray - joy of life, survival, and sexuality.
Orange Ray -close relationships with self and with other self.
Yellow-ray - group or legal relationships.
Green Ray - expression of love and compassion with self and other self.
Blue Ray - communication with other self.
Indigo - faith, self worth, potential for the key to the gateway of intelligent infinity.
Violet Ray - influx only - indicates total expression of the entity’s vibratory complex of mind, body, and spirit. There is no manipulation available for this ray.

-----------------
Questioner: Can you tell me how you balance the ego?

Ra: I am Ra. We cannot work with this concept as it is misapplied and understanding cannot come from it.

Questioner: How does an individual go about balancing himself? What is the first step?

Ra: I am Ra. The steps are only one; that is, an understanding of the energy centers which make up the mind/body/spirit complex. This understanding may be briefly summarized as follows. The first balancing is of the Malkuth, or Earth, vibratory energy complex, called the red-ray complex. An understanding and acceptance of this energy is fundamental.

The next energy complex, which may be blocked is the emotional, or personal complex, also known as the orange-ray complex. This blockage will often demonstrate itself as personal eccentricities or distortions with regard to self- conscious understanding or acceptance of self.

The third blockage resembles most closely that which you have called ego. It is the yellow-ray or solar plexus center. Blockages in this center will often manifest as distortions toward power manipulation and other social behaviors concerning those close and those associated with the mind/body/spirit complex. Those with blockages in these first three energy centers, or nexi, will have continuing difficulties in ability to further their seeking of the Law of One.

The center of heart, or green-ray, is the center from which third-density beings may springboard, shall we say, to infinite intelligence. Blockages in this area may manifest as difficulties in expressing what you may call universal love or compassion.

The blue-ray center of energy streaming is the center which, for the first time, is outgoing as well as inpouring. Those blocked in this area may have difficulty in grasping the spirit/mind complexes of its own entity and further difficulty in expressing such understandings of self. Entities blocked in this area may have difficulties in accepting communication from other mind/body/spirit complexes.

The next center is the pineal or indigo-ray center. Those blocked in this center may experience a lessening of the influx of intelligent energy due to manifestations which appear as unworthiness. This is that of which you spoke. As you can see, this is but one of many distortions due to the several points of energy influx into the mind/body/spirit complex. The indigo-ray balancing is quite central to the type of work which revolves about the spirit complex, which has its influx then into the transformation or transmutation of third density to fourth density, it being the energy center receiving the least distorted outpourings of love/light from intelligent energy and also the potential for the key to the gateway of intelligent infinity.

The remaining center of energy influx is simply the total expression of the entity’s vibratory complex of mind, body, and spirit. It is as it will be, “balanced” or “imbalanced” has no meaning at this energy level, for it gives and takes in its own balance. Whatever the distortion may be, it cannot be manipulated as can the others and, therefore, has no particular importance in viewing the balancing of an entity.

I've been thoroughly appreciating Ra material lately. I think the many questions from our recent generations are answered fairly concisely by Ra. Up to a point where many concise points might ultimately, somehow, meet, or tie together. Then what? What is that bigger picture including countless tied networks of study?

Presently, Ra's overview of 'rays' strike me as helpful projections to illuminate natural, generalized progressions of incarnate development. Interesting that the metaphors of 'graduation' or 'rankism', throughout these rays , are not used. Instead the metaphor of 'harvest' is later used, for such eventualities.

Trying to focus more concisely on the 'rays' brings this thought to my mind: One hears terms like 'frequency', 'vibration', 'resonation', describing parts of experiential complexities. What could assist understanding of all these terms, IMO, is that all are polarity alterations sequenced in time to write out code or a meaning or a longer story or an experience, of some sort. Which invokes the choices of harmonies or discords. Uh-oh. Here we encounter bigger pictures again. Bigger and bigger pictures need more and more bits or polarity alterations, to describe experienced complexities. While there is plenty of bandwidth available through infinity.

I have studied many related subjects for decades. Each with its own language and basis. The internet communities combined with my "mp3 text play-back" has allowed me to hear many additional authors/sources which i missed previously. Many text-books are offered for download. I'm forever thankful for good works and good posts of those who share good knowledge, in the countless useful manners. With particular thanks for http://lawofone.info/results.php?search_...h_type=any .... It does focus the search within the Ra context, (while google just ambles way too far afield)... The info-search lets me type in key word combos from Ra sessions. Then it is easy to convert to audio and play-back while i work at menial labor. Lovely.

Thanks again! times seven.
(07-06-2011, 04:07 PM)Technarch Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to see an overview of the rays as related to sex- green ray sex, etc.
I know they are addressed in Alice Bailey's Esoteric Healing to some degree. But I would also caution I feel that particular source was corrupted. A lot of the work was supposedly attributed to Koot Hoomi and Djwahl Kuhl.

There are some threads on NobleRealms.org that may interest you. Notably:

Explanation of Densities/Dimensions
Density Foodchain

As far as something concise or definitive, I am not sure that exists!
(07-14-2011, 11:39 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]There are some threads on NobleRealms.org that may interest you. Notably:

Density Foodchain
Both of these above listed threads are inaccurate and I do not understand what part they play in this thread towards the specific understanding of the rays.
(07-17-2011, 01:19 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2011, 11:39 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]There are some threads on NobleRealms.org that may interest you. Notably:

Density Foodchain
Both of these above listed threads are inaccurate and I do not understand what part they play in this thread towards the specific understanding of the rays.

The part they play is that to which they are given. Perhaps they will be of service to some other than you.

Secondly, it is not about whether or not they are "accurate". To what standard of knowledge would we uphold them for accuracy? The teaching of the seven rays certainly predates this Ra communication by several thousand years.