Bring4th

Full Version: Worship of the Creator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:27.12 Questioner: I would like for you to define love in its sense as the second distortion.
Ra: I am Ra. This must be defined against the background of intelligent infinity or unity or the One Creator with the primal distortion of free will. The term Love then may be seen as the focus, the choice of attack, the type of energy of an extremely, shall we say, high order which causes intelligent energy to be formed from the potential of intelligent infinity in just such and such a way. This then may be seen to be an object rather than an activity by some of your peoples, and the principle of this extremely strong energy focus being worshipped as the Creator instead of unity or oneness from which all Loves emanate.

Quote:42.19 Questioner: Using the teach/learning relationship of parent to child, what type of actions would demonstrate the activation of the energy centers in sequence from red to violet?
Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this working.

The entity, child or adult, as you call it, is not an instrument to be played. The appropriate teach/learning device of parent to child is the open-hearted being-ness of the parent and the total acceptance of the beingness of the child. This will encompass whatever material the child entity has brought into the life experience in this plane.

There are two things especially important in this relationship other than the basic acceptance of the child by the parent. Firstly, the experience of whatever means the parent uses to worship and give thanksgiving to the One Infinite Creator, should if possible be shared with the child entity upon a daily basis, as you would say. Secondly, the compassion of parent to child may well be tempered by the understanding that the child entity shall learn the biases of service-to-others or service-to-self from the parental other-self. This is the reason that some discipline is appropriate in the teach/learning. This does not apply to the activation of any one energy center for each entity is unique and each relationship with self and other-self doubly unique. The guidelines given are only general for this reason.

I was not raised in any sort of religious atmosphere, and the idea of worship is very foreign to me.

What does it mean to worship the Creator?

Why is it beneficial to worship the Creator?

What methods do you personally use to worship the Creator?
For me worship is just allowing Creator in. Learning surrender and acceptance to the Light. It's something I do continually because I can feel and make adjustments.

I also use prayer or words or focus on intentions to help me move closer.

I think it's beneficial because it helps to eliminate distortions.

Worship for me is moving into centeredness and balance with Creator's Light, at the highest densities I can focus.

3DMonkey

Lots of mystery in the first quote. It reads to me as though worship is placing a high value on the manifestaion of love energy rather than focusing on the act of loving which requires a perception of seeing all united.

Like, 'wow, that objective is so glorious, look how magnificent something CAN be, wow, THAT is so amazing, I really want to reach out and touch it, worship it'.

And to focus on the energy thereof would be more like, 'my energies reach out to blend with your energies, your vibrations toward upward movement are wonderful and accept my own vibrations as we do this together'

I think the first kind of worship is what gives me a bad taste about church, and the second kind is something I am learning.
Charity is worship IMO.

The common form of worship is pretty much theorizing. If you look at the concept of Man being made in the image of the creator, then logically Man becomes an easy way to see the creator without using the imagination and theorizing. How you interact with others translates to how you interact with the creator,at least in the mode this particular existence is fashioned.

So for me, I see the creator when looking into the eyes of my wife. More advanced persons can do this even with strangers.

I have said before that our ego is artificial intelligence. I have recently come across a Bashar recording where he calls it a personality construct. Whatever you want to call it, the ego is what I call the illusion, along with a percentage of our vision. Even the hardware of the eye only sees a certain amount of detail, and the brain creates the rest, another piece of illusion.
To help the conversation along, here is the dictionary.com definition of worship:

Worship
–verb (used with object)
to render religious reverence and homage to.
to feel an adoring reverence or regard for (any person or thing).
i personally think the concept of 'worship' is a very, very wrong concept. it first externalizes what is called 'the creator', then it aims to send various kinds of energies to it, most general being gratification and grandeurization.

it is in itself, a negatively formatted act - reinforcing and empowering an external entity.

sometimes the supposed justification for that (especially in new spiritual literature) is the explanation that everything is the creator and such.

but then, there is absolutely no need to visualize or conceptualize an external 'creator' concept, and engage in specific act of gratifying/interacting with that object.

if everything is the creator including you, than any act you do is an act in between the creator, and the creator. there is no need to specifically engage in specific acts.

what is supposed to happen and what you are supposed to worship, is here and now.

it is also my impression that, interactions with any sub-logos (local sun or any other creative source in the hierarchy that goes towards the first central sun) may also take a form of worship. and actually this seems to be the general situation.

Because this advice is referring to parents teaching children, I think it could be as simple as teaching them to memorize and recite something that acknowledges the One as our source, that we love all because we are all and we live in the grace of that concept.

When young, children will learn and recite this and, as they mature they will ask questions about its meaning. It is a seed planted in their hearts and will give them a basis of why their parents act and think as they do, relative to them and to others.

3DMonkey

Take Jesus, for instance, as the object of worship.

We all can look at Jesus' words the Bible and conclude he is full of 4D Love even before Ra tells us. Also, we all know that all the religious interpretation outside of his actual words is tainted toward control. How? Worship?

He is so "perfect" we can't possibly reach his glory, yet he tells us we can do what he does multiple times.

He is the most "precious, emaculate, direct decendant, only son of God", yet he tells us multiple times that we are all children of God.

Etc. You've probably heard all this, but it's another of my expressions on the topic of mistakingly worshipping an "object" of love rather than being the love.
To me..."worship"..taken in the sense of most, if not all, organized religions actually mean you accept thier instruction and interpretation of the creator. For the most part. Some churches are very well meaning, but I've yet to hear on any of them that think a person can experience the creator without their help.

For me, they've always seemed to be another layer between a person and the creator.

Richard
I don't 'worship' the creator as far as I can tell, as experience of creation seems to be integral to life and consciousness itself. In an attempt to create within myself an impression of a cause or association, I do find myself at times giving extra acknowledgement and thanks for the infinite forgiveness and times of peace and clarity allowed.
Do you think it's possible that this was a "distortion" derived from Carla's devout Christianity?

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around Ra suggesting worship.

3DMonkey

Honestly, of the material, I think the quote about showing your child is the most 'give up' response by Ra. It is very vague, open ended, and skirts around.
Well, I'm sure Ra wants you to use your free will to determine how you raise your child. They would not give a detailed answer knowing it would effect specifically how people may raise their children.
(07-07-2011, 10:18 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think it's possible that this was a "distortion" derived from Carla's devout Christianity?

Mi friend you shouldn't use your head sometimes, what do you feel inside ??

it is not about been allow or not, this discution is turning a little bit dogmatic, the expression of every entity is very personal, it is a connection with the Creator, so trust in yourself...

Now personally i do "worship" the creator, but maybe the word is very distorted, that is why so many people reject it.

I do believe if you see the Adepts, most are from religious background, or many channelers including Carla, Jim, Cayce, even David Wilcock and many others have that side like a bit "religious"... what they have is love for the creator, to serve, even in many people that have been regresed (Secret of the UFO), had remember that in their home density there were some form of song to the creator in all times like in the background...

MUCH LOVE

sorry for my english
(07-07-2011, 10:31 PM)AndresOr Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2011, 10:18 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think it's possible that this was a "distortion" derived from Carla's devout Christianity?

Well, the trouble is, I have a natural aversion to "worship" because I adapted an aversion to any sort of religion for a while. I'm trying to explore the concept, and I like discussing how other people view things. So, I use my head to discern, because I know my "heart" reaction may be distorted due to previous beliefs and inclinations.

Quote:I do believe if you see the Adepts, most are from religious background, or many channelers including Carla, Jim, Cayce, even David Wilcock and many others have that side like a bit "religious"... what they have is love for the creator, to serve, even in many people that have been regresed (Secret of the UFO), had remember that in their home density there were some form of song to the creator in all times like in the background...

Ra also says that it's rare to find a harvestable person who isn't religious in some way, which is a big reason I wanted to discuss this. Not out of a desire to become harvestable, but out of a desire to understand.
(07-07-2011, 10:18 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around Ra suggesting worship.
My interpretation is that we all have a spiritual nature. Growing up, it is important to find a way (learn) to actualize or participate in this aspect of ourselves in some kind of (mind) framework. Otherwise, later on, we might be hampered by limited access to that which is inwardly and outwardly transcendent, inspiring, and naturally supportive to evolution. Our ideas of 'balance' and ethics are spiritual in nature - it's what we can say about observing nature from our highest 'good'.
(07-07-2011, 10:37 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2011, 10:31 PM)AndresOr Wrote: [ -> ]

Well, the trouble is, I have a natural aversion to "worship" because I adapted an aversion to any sort of religion for a while. I'm trying to explore the concept, and I like discussing how other people view things. So, I use my head to discern, because I know my "heart" reaction may be distorted due to previous beliefs and inclinations.

Quote:I do believe if you see the Adepts, most are from religious background, or many channelers including Carla, Jim, Cayce, even David Wilcock and many others have that side like a bit "religious"... what they have is love for the creator, to serve, even in many people that have been regresed (Secret of the UFO), had remember that in their home density there were some form of song to the creator in all times like in the background...

Ra also says that it's rare to find a harvestable person who isn't religious in some way, which is a big reason I wanted to discuss this. Not out of a desire to become harvestable, but out of a desire to understand.

Of course i use my head all the time, so i understand it, but i see the situation of worship or any other act of this kind, like energy flowing, chakra interaction, not concept, so when you connect with any form of "god concept", you are sending an intention, that is what the universe sees, that is why Ra advice the group to use an altar, because it was important to Carla, that is why the rituals works, because there is energy in certain word (in the inner plains) ... and of course is distorted, isn't everything a distortion???, but i do understand you, because we get to a point in our evolution that some "concept" no longer holds any value to us...

I think what you may want is a form of connection with the creator, many people use music, other paint, write, words, dance, just try to find that practice that suit you best---

much love

3DMonkey

True. I have a communicational nature and an emotional nature too. These Werent actualized at the same rate as others. This is why nobody understands what the hell I'm saying!

Thanks again, zenmaster. Your view clarifies the Ra quote more. I can read it now to go something like ' acknowledge and express your spiritual side to your children. The other mundane stuff is up to you'
As a parent, I love Ra's quote on raising children. It's been the model my wife and I have tried to follow: openhearted acceptance; express your connection to the Creator on a daily basis; some discipline in teach/learning their chosen polarity.

I think the Creator part is important. If you're uncomfortable with the word worship, by all means use a different one. But making the Creator part of your child's life is a great gift to them, I believe, in that it gives them a baseline of "the undergirding majesty."
I like these responses! I have a hard time with the word "worship" also. It takes power from yourself and gives it to an external source. I prefer to think in terms of seeking to understand the infinite creator, by starting with the creator inside myself and then expanding to other creators so on and so forth.

As for teaching children, its so difficult. I've been starting to teach mine, but trying to show him its actually exciting (I showed him YouTube videos of this man who has his chi energy fully awake and he can do things that seem almost supernatural, so my son is like wow! Haha), and when he feels down I tell him a secret that he is here on earth for a purpose and he will figure it out some day, stuff that gives him confidence in himself and an understanding that there is more to life than meets the eye. My hope is that it will stay with him as he grows up and some day he might go looking internally for answers too.
worship also takes responsibility from your and makes you disimpowered.

interesting proposition.

(07-07-2011, 10:37 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Ra also says that it's rare to find a harvestable person who isn't religious in some way, which is a big reason I wanted to discuss this. Not out of a desire to become harvestable, but out of a desire to understand.

i dont remember any information in the material as such. can you link where it passes.
(07-08-2011, 10:27 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2011, 10:37 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Ra also says that it's rare to find a harvestable person who isn't religious in some way, which is a big reason I wanted to discuss this. Not out of a desire to become harvestable, but out of a desire to understand.

i dont remember any information in the material as such. can you link where it passes.

Quote:17.15 Questioner: I would like to make a point clear now that I am sure of myself. The people of this planet, following any religion or no religion at all, or having no intellectual knowledge at all of the Law of One, can still be harvested into the fourth density if they are of that vibration. Is that not correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. However, you will find few who are harvestable whose radiance does not cause others to be aware of their, what you may call, spirituality, the quality of the mind/body/spirit complex distortion. Thus, it is not particularly probable that an entity would be completely unknown to his immediate acquaintances as an unusually radiant personality, even were this individual not caught up in any of the distortions of your so-called religious systems

I slightly misinterpreted the quote. The wording made me assume Ra was referring to spirituality within a religious system.
As far as the word "worship" goes? Its a term that sees most if its usage in the organized forms of religion. I think its modern form and usage is less a verb than a noun. Perhaps, at one time....it meant to bow and scrape your way to the creator. But I see it being used more to describe the "act" of gathering rather than the "act" of worship.

Richard
(07-07-2011, 10:40 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2011, 10:18 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around Ra suggesting worship.
My interpretation is that we all have a spiritual nature. Growing up, it is important to find a way (learn) to actualize or participate in this aspect of ourselves in some kind of (mind) framework. Otherwise, later on, we might be hampered by limited access to that which is inwardly and outwardly transcendent, inspiring, and naturally supportive to evolution. Our ideas of 'balance' and ethics are spiritual in nature - it's what we can say about observing nature from our highest 'good'.

And to state what the z-master implied, teach that to children--notice your high, spiritual nature, be respectful of others, acknowledge the creator in the creation etc.