Bring4th

Full Version: Lower chakras
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been spending too much time with the higher chakras and not enough time with the first three. What helps out with the lower chakras?
i noticed that knees are an important part in regard to the lowest chakra. and elbows, are also important in regard to 3rd chakra. situations in these parts of the body may indicate health of the chakra or the energetic situation acting on those chakras.
(07-08-2011, 10:47 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]i noticed that knees are an important part in regard to the lowest chakra. and elbows, are also important in regard to 3rd chakra. situations in these parts of the body may indicate health of the chakra or the energetic situation acting on those chakras.

This is helpful information, thank you. Is it from personal observation?
(07-08-2011, 10:55 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2011, 10:47 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]i noticed that knees are an important part in regard to the lowest chakra. and elbows, are also important in regard to 3rd chakra. situations in these parts of the body may indicate health of the chakra or the energetic situation acting on those chakras.

This is helpful information, thank you. Is it from personal observation?

yes, personal. i believe by continually staying aware of their body parts, everyone can make observations pertaining to their case and that could aid them a lot.
I just learned how to manipulate chakras recently using my hand. I have worked on all of my family members since this realization and it has a whole range of effects on a persons physiology.

I assume that work on the higher chakras are moot when having a lower chakra blockage?
(07-08-2011, 04:39 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I assume that work on the higher chakras are moot when having a lower chakra blockage?
Ra says a few times that the chakras don't necessarily have to be opened in the order most people list them, but there is interaction to be taken into account.

Such as, it a strong and balanced lower three chakras that will allow you to open your heart chakra, and then you can't work with the upper chakras until your heart chakra is unblocked. Lower three springboard to green, green springboards to blue, and if you're adept, blue allows communication with intelligent infinity through indigo.

That's how I understand it anyways, someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
I'm just learning this of course, never had any interest in it. It was accidental and slightly coincidental that I happened upon how to change what they do. About the same time I also learned a form of exorcism, which is kind of cool, and kind of a hassle at the same time.
I understand the concept of visualizing each particular chakra inside the self and controlling them from that point of view. What may interest you is that this method can gain you more understanding of telepathy as a side effect. Putting your mind in a specified "area" may be the idea. I have recieved telepathic communications, but have not perfected the sending ability.
Here's a link that I like that talks about the chakras (I don't agree with it 100%):

http://www.reiki-for-holistic-health.com...agram.html

One way I'm looking for blockages is by looking at physical symptoms. For example, stomach/digestive issues suggest a 3rd chakra blockage:

Quote:102.2 Questioner: Will Ra please tell us what caused the pain and cramping in the instrument’s stomach, and what could be done to heal it?
Ra: In order to observe the cause of physical distortions towards illness one must look to the energy center which is blocked. In this situation, the blockage being yellow-ray, the experience has had the characteristics of that region of the chemical body.

As to how to unblock the chakras: I think there can be different reasons for the blockage. Like for Carla, she was mostly unblocked:

Quote:102.11 Questioner: Now, there are two areas that the instrument can look to for curing this problem. I understand that the yellow-ray blockage problem has been completely repaired, shall I say. If this is not correct, could you make suggestions on that, please?
Ra: I am Ra. Each entity must, in order to completely unblock yellow ray, love all which are in relationship to it, with hope only of the other selves’ joy, peace, and comfort.

But someone else might be blocked more due to self esteem issues related to society.

Quote:The yellow ray is a focal and very powerful ray and concerns the entity in relation to, shall we say, groups, societies, or large numbers of mind/body/spirit complexes.

I suggest you skim through the posts of the user Liet. He/she has covered your query quite thoroughly Smile

(07-08-2011, 04:39 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I just learned how to manipulate chakras recently using my hand. I have worked on all of my family members since this realization and it has a whole range of effects on a persons physiology.

That sounds interesting!

Unity has some good intuition:

Quote:49.5 Questioner: Will you expand on the positive and negative polarizations in general and how they apply to individuals and planets, etc.? I think there is a correlation here, but I’m not sure.
Ra: I am Ra. It is correct that there is a correlation between the energy field of an entity of your nature and planetary bodies, for all material is constructed by means of the dynamic tension of the magnetic field. The lines of force in both cases may be seen to be much like the interweaving spirals of the braided hair. Thus positive and negative wind and interweave forming geometric relationships in the energy fields of both persons, as you would call a mind/body/spirit complex, and planets.

The negative pole is the south pole or the lower pole. The north or upper pole is positive. The crisscrossing of these spiraling energies form primary, secondary, and tertiary energy centers. You are familiar with the primary energy centers of the physical, mental, and spiritual body complex. Secondary points of the crisscrossing of positive and negative center orientation revolve about several of your centers. The yellow-ray center may be seen to have secondary energy centers in elbow, in knee, and in the subtle bodies at a slight spacing from the physical vehicle at points describing diamonds about the entity’s navel area surrounding the body.

One may examine each of the energy centers for such secondary centers. Some of your peoples work with these energy centers, and you call this acupuncture. However, it is to be noted that there are most often anomalies in the placement of the energy centers so that the scientific precision of this practice is brought into question. Like most scientific attempts at precision, it fails to take into account the unique qualities of each creation.

The most important concept to grasp about the energy field is that the lower or negative pole will draw the universal energy into itself from the cosmos. Therefrom it will move upward to be met and reacted to by the positive spiraling energy moving downward from within. The measure of an entity’s level of ray activity is the locus wherein the south pole outer energy has been met by the inner spiraling positive energy.

As an entity grows more polarized this locus will move upwards. This phenomenon has been called by your peoples the kundalini. However, it may better be thought of as the meeting place of cosmic and inner, shall we say, vibratory understanding. To attempt to raise the locus of this meeting without realizing the metaphysical principles of magnetism upon which this depends is to invite great imbalance.
(02-13-2012, 03:36 PM)Wander-Man Wrote: [ -> ]One way I'm looking for blockages is by looking at physical symptoms. For example, stomach/digestive issues suggest a 3rd chakra blockage:

definitely examine what and how you are eating.

the act of eating is more than just putting nutrients in the body; it is highly symbolic of our relationship with the Outer World, ie yellow ray.

those who starve themselves, for eg, I would hazard are committing a slow form of social suicide. Those who eat and eat without moderation, are likely to be inuring themselves against some sort of pain or past trauma.

I didn't understand how intimate the feedback between mind, body, and spirit was until I came across this passage. Before then, I always thought of these types of explanations as wishful thinking, but the universe is more responsive and attentive than one might think:

Quote:61.7 Questioner: Then the second question is, could you give an example of how feelings affect portions of the body and the sensations of the body?

Ra: I am Ra. It is nearly impossible to speak generally of these mechanisms, for each entity of proper seniority has its own programming. Of the less aware entities we may say that the connection will often seem random as the Higher Self continues producing catalyst until a bias occurs. In each programmed individual the sensitivities are far more active and, as we have said, that catalyst not used fully by the mind and spirit is given to the body.

Thus you may see in this entity the numbing of the arms and the hands signifying this entity’s failure to surrender to the loss of control over the life. Thus this drama is enacted in the physical distortion complex.

In the questioner we may see the desire not to be carrying the load it carries given as physical manifestation of the soreness of those muscles for carrying used. That which is truly needed to be carried is a pre-incarnative responsibility which seems highly inconvenient.

In the case of the scribe we see a weariness and numbness of feelings ensuing from lack of using catalyst designed to sensitize this entity to quite significant influxes of unfamiliar distortion complexes of the mental, emotional, and spiritual level. As the numbness removes itself from the higher or more responsive complexes the bodily complex distortions will vanish. This is true also of the other examples.

We would note at this time that the totally efficient use of catalyst upon your plane is extremely rare.
(02-13-2012, 06:47 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2012, 03:36 PM)Wander-Man Wrote: [ -> ]One way I'm looking for blockages is by looking at physical symptoms. For example, stomach/digestive issues suggest a 3rd chakra blockage:

definitely examine what and how you are eating.

the act of eating is more than just putting nutrients in the body; it is highly symbolic of our relationship with the Outer World, ie yellow ray.

those who starve themselves, for eg, I would hazard are committing a slow form of social suicide. Those who eat and eat without moderation, are likely to be inuring themselves against some sort of pain or past trauma.

I didn't understand how intimate the feedback between mind, body, and spirit was until I came across this passage. Before then, I always thought of these types of explanations as wishful thinking, but the universe is more responsive and attentive than one might think:

Quote:61.7 Questioner: Then the second question is, could you give an example of how feelings affect portions of the body and the sensations of the body?

Ra: I am Ra. It is nearly impossible to speak generally of these mechanisms, for each entity of proper seniority has its own programming. Of the less aware entities we may say that the connection will often seem random as the Higher Self continues producing catalyst until a bias occurs. In each programmed individual the sensitivities are far more active and, as we have said, that catalyst not used fully by the mind and spirit is given to the body.

Thus you may see in this entity the numbing of the arms and the hands signifying this entity’s failure to surrender to the loss of control over the life. Thus this drama is enacted in the physical distortion complex.

In the questioner we may see the desire not to be carrying the load it carries given as physical manifestation of the soreness of those muscles for carrying used. That which is truly needed to be carried is a pre-incarnative responsibility which seems highly inconvenient.

In the case of the scribe we see a weariness and numbness of feelings ensuing from lack of using catalyst designed to sensitize this entity to quite significant influxes of unfamiliar distortion complexes of the mental, emotional, and spiritual level. As the numbness removes itself from the higher or more responsive complexes the bodily complex distortions will vanish. This is true also of the other examples.

We would note at this time that the totally efficient use of catalyst upon your plane is extremely rare.

Hmmm, yeah. Maybe I should cut back on those Taco Bell Beefy 5 Layers. Smile

Interesting. Thanks!