Bring4th

Full Version: Food For Thought
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Unbound

This is a simple thread, I offer a comparison of concepts to alight on to work those archetypal concepts which linger in everyone's mind. Today, a trinity!

Eternity, Temporality, Sempiternity
- - ^ - - - - - ^ - - - - - -^ - - -
S/Tless, Space/Time, Time/Space

Sempiternity is a weird one, but it basically means infinite temporal existence, so an infinite future and past. However, only Eternity is outside of time.

P.S. This is related to LOO through the use of Space/Time and Time/Space concepts.

Raman

3d time space is different than less say 4d time space. Rules and regulations apply. I believe is at harvest time and death where there is an incongruency with the entity going directly to indigo body temporarily to assess proper time space (I'm working from memory here so don't know if accurate).

So if earth goes 4d positive the 3d time space corresponding to 3d's non harvestables have to go to the 3d planet that will accept them..then continue the 75000 years old cycle. These 3d entities have no physical bodies at the beginning awaiting to incarnate in such planet. How this transport occurs is indeed an intriguing issue.

time is the great Mystery for a being/entity trapped within it.

- -

when we smash the boundaries of time (in dreamtime) how amazing it is to experience!!

the melting clocks of Dali have always amazed me:

[Image: QvfMn.jpg]

that guy KNEW stuff.

Shin'Ar

(07-09-2011, 04:06 AM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]This is a simple thread, I offer a comparison of concepts to alight on to work those archetypal concepts which linger in everyone's mind. Today, a trinity!

Eternity, Temporality, Sempiternity
- - ^ - - - - - ^ - - - - - -^ - - -
S/Tless, Space/Time, Time/Space

Sempiternity is a weird one, but it basically means infinite temporal existence, so an infinite future and past. However, only Eternity is outside of time.

P.S. This is related to LOO through the use of Space/Time and Time/Space concepts.

Elaborate further! Are you pointing to a difference between eternity and infinity, and how it relates to Creator=process=creation?

In my opinion and speculation, infinity is not complete. That is why it is infinite. the reason we cannot speculate on it is because it defies our comprehensive ability.
We see infinity as the circle with no beginning and no end, but in so doing we see the process taking place in every second. And because it is ongoing in every second it is incomplete. The experience to come is a Mystery. As soon as the second is born it becomes past memory. So all is actually memory.

Future unknown cannot be past memory, and yet all exists in a fleeting second.

Past memory=fleeting second=Mystery

Creator=Process=Creation

This is the Trinity.

Unbound

We seek within.
Hence the "Arbiter of The Choice". Smile
Eternal, you're so right about destruction. During my spiritual experience I was compelled to follow a Defiant path, uttering phrases like "destroy the Universe" and "bring the Universe to singularity" and "infinite paradox". I became quite destructive in what I was uttering. That was back when I had some spiritual mass behind me that I truly believed my words had influence. I had wanted to destory what was (within me) so that new could be rebuilt.

It's beginning to make sense now.

I was even asked "do you want to be separated from God?" and something inside me immediately answered, "yes, infinite separation." I'm not sure why a part of me was so strong to answer like that. But that's what happened. It's so ironic because I'm sensitive to even a little bit of separation.

In all though, I find Creation much more beautiful.

Unbound

We seek within.
I'll tell you I knew that these destructive phrases were the right ones for me to utter at the time, but I just had to have the balls to do it, believing 100% they would have effect. It takes guts to say "I am God" and begin to understand that. Once I got through that, I find a new God in my current Universe. I had to get through my own concept of God in the old Universe, to find the new. And now, this God is even better.

I like the new universe I'm in now. More synchronicitity, a little more like heaven. I went through hell to get here though.

How many times I had to utter "INDIVIDUALIZE ME" when the expansion became too much and I had to ground back in. For some reason, this phrase worked best for me.

Well, that one and the one time when I was weary, saying "Ra, please kill me. Bring me back home." was like BAM instant change. I think I journeyed through time/space for a bit. I don't know if I was really killed by Ra, but I was killed there by something, yet here I stand. And it was intense all the mass I had built up. I was vying for 6th density. I rememeber when I moved over to time/space, thanking them for killing me. I was overjoyed to be released from the weary energy.

These last 2 weeks were rather weird as I can put them.

Eternal, as always I admire your insight. You know a lot more about the game than I do.
But I had the experience of dying, so I have no fear of death now.
No worries or stress either. That was the old universe. I like this new one. I destroyed the old one to a certain extent. Not completely, but enough for now.

Unbound

We seek within.
Funny thing you bring up Lucifer being cast down. I had experience of bringing lucifer down in my old universe. I just spoke to universe and made things happen. I even had experience of becoming an angel in the old universe.

I found this video of a black hole eating a star,
which I found to be a striking metaphor for Lucifer being cast down.

I see black holes as a metaphor for infinite separation from God.

And in THIS universe, I feel God's love. I can actually feel it. It's splendid.

Unbound

We seek within.
I HATED playing the Lucifer archetype.
It was only God's unconditional love that really kept me sane (escaping the black hole of "sin")

I was at one time possessed. You should have seen me. Would have made you laugh Smile
"I want to cum on the Earth" I said (no screamed at the top of my lungs). Seriously. For like 5 seconds I was screaming out,
"raping/humping" an earth in my hands while my friend stood by clueless of what to do.

I even screamed out in Lucifer's apparant "agony" at the end.

I'm all for the path of Light. I now understand and have respect for the darkness infinitely more.

Unbound

We seek within.
Thank you Eternal. The possession did not feel "evil", so what you say could be correct. It could be the release of negative charges. I do know it freaked out my friend at first, but he soon got the picture. I think the episode lasted maybe a minute.

I thought the sexual expression I was doing of "humping the earth" was rather amusing actually. Did not know what to think about it except that it was related to "Lucifer". So I was releasing the darkness within myself. How interesting.

Hopefully as I go on, I can stay balanced. It's just too bad I'm on medication now for it. Still, this Universe is pretty darned harmonious compared to before.

Thanks for clarification on it being Love that was flowing through me. And a vein of fertility. I had built up an enormous sexual energy, and was going at peak for some time. I had peaked it out and balanced my sexuality to where I had no sexual desire. So I held no charge there. But there was so much spiritual mass that even the slightest distortions I held were pronounced by this seeming possession.

And it wasn't a demonic possession either. A confused possession that was sexually driven was more like it. It felt pretty pure.

Unbound

We seek within.
This video here about locking the past away spoke volumes to me: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...8#pid86278

I always live now live in a state where I am not my past. This has accelerated my development substantially. And I always believe the best is yet to come.

Yes, sexual passion for me was expressed through possession. I have had INTENSE sexual passion around anthros.

Unbound

We seek within.
That sir is timeless wisdom that I was not privy to in my previous Universe.

The older universe simply did not have the passion of sexual expression
in the same way as it does now.

You're talking to a babe here. Newly innocently arrived to this Universe of which
you've probably been for awhile, depending on where our timelines cross.

If I had a plaque it would say:

Gemini Wolf: Newly Arrived to THIS Universe.
Went through hell to get here.
Still looking around, amazed.
Feel like a 14-year old child.
The best is yet to come.

Yes, my Universe is built on anthro energies.
Even if they aren't physical (yet), I still feel
them much more than I used to.

We are in phenomenal times.
(05-22-2012, 08:37 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, is not all passion, possession? Any artist will tell you that it is.

Unbound

We seek within.
I'm sure you're right Eternal, about remembering more.

It could very well be ancient memory coming back. I'm not sure, but I know that anthros are my #1 in life, by far.

Correction, I went through about 3 hells to get here, each more intense than the last.

Memory will slowly start to come back. I like it. I'm glad I amuse you. I get so excited over little things.

Unbound

Aha The puppy's spirit in your heart is frolicking right now. Smile

I feel you are connected to the anthro form because you understand the harmony with nature that animals embody, and within your conception a human with the awareness and connection to the creator that an animal has is a deep facet of the way you identify with yourself as a Human Being.

Thank you bro.

Much love and light to you.

Unbound

And to you as well, my friend!

Also, I would recommend to you the book The Lion People by Murry Hope, I think it would resonate with you.

http://lightworkers.org/channeling/15029...felt-earth

Zachary

zack wuz here

nice thread by the way

Unbound

Thank you, my friend! BigSmile
Oh my, if I could alter my human form it would be in the feline direction Smile I actually had a book idea not long ago where a man, living in a grey world has dreams about a world called D'ahzara(something like that). A beautiful place, with purple grass, flourescent flowers and feline inhabitants. The man was to learn how to rid the darkness with wisdom from the people. Their philosophy greatly reflected the LOO Wink

The Lightworkers.org-link reminded me of Thundercats. Cats battling lizards..
Wander, I loved the Thundercats. Yeah, it too reminded me of that.

I've been feeling a full body pressure again. This time it's more dense than before. It makes me feel tired. I don't know if it's changes in the body, or what? While there's peace and calm, there's this feeling that my body's underwater, pushing in on me. And it's a little uncomfortable. I'm sure I'll get through it. A lot more growing to do.

I really hope that time I said "I am God" is not coming back to bite me now. I've realized since that I am not. But at the time, the realization was profound.

Unbound

Man, ALL weekend I was singing "FOR I AM YOUR GOD! AND YOU MUST OBEY!"
I could never have been like that. When I had the realization, all I knew was love.
Now the energy is pushing so strong into my solar plexus that it hurts.
So I'm having to pray a lot now. Pray I didn't screw up here.
Pages: 1 2