Bring4th

Full Version: Today (10th July 2011) 7.1 Hits Off East Coast of Japan, tsunami warning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is so upsetting this there has just been another undersea earthquake off the coast of japan and an Tsunami warning has been issued this is the same place it happened the last time before the next big quake.. I am sending all the love and light I can to these people but I do have a feeling this is the beginning of something big, I think earthquakes we are going to be seeing alot more earthquakes in the near future:

7.0Date-Time Location38.040°N, 143.287°EDepth34.9 km (21.7 miles)RegionOFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPANDistances212 km (131 miles) E of Sendai, Honshu, Japan
239 km (148 miles) ENE of Iwaki, Honshu, Japan
250 km (155 miles) E of Fukushima, Honshu, Japan
409 km (254 miles) NE of TOKYO, Japan
Location Uncertaintyhorizontal +/- 14.1 km (8.8 miles); depth +/- 4.2 km (2.6 miles)ParametersNST=310, Nph=311, Dmin=441.9 km, Rmss=0.8 sec, Gp= 32°,
M-type=regional moment magnitude (Mw), Version=9Source
  • USGS NEIC (WDCS-D)
Event IDusc0004sg6
http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/read/index....rid=203970

These are how many 5.8 and larger in the last 7 days

[Image: japaneq.jpg]

The Japan 7.0 is the green one. They seem to be getting larger, and swarming more. Like near the Kermadec(sp) islands, >5mg happening every hour or couple hours.

I think this is only the begining

Love and Light

3DMonkey

Thank you for the update. Much appreciated.

Love and Light

and Blessings
oh crap this is upsetting
Isn't something like that to be expected? How is this news?
(07-10-2011, 12:04 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't something like that to be expected? How is this news?
Well, it is news regardless of being expected or unexpected, if I have to guess.
I am very sad for Japan, one of the most concentrated spirituality is in their lands, and in their culture, if there are countries that do not "deserve" this, they are amongst them. Sad

3DMonkey

(07-10-2011, 12:04 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't something like that to be expected? How is this news?
news 'awareness of what is expected' then. Tongue
Does anyone wonder if the swarms near NZ could be indicative of a volcanic eruption? They're kind of getting crazy right now, its a worry
Contrary to what people would want you to think, there is no conspiracy to hide global seismographic data.
well was there one?
As long as we do not learn the simplest of lessons, nature is not going to leave us in peace. We insist on taking on the most abstract of metaphysical thought, but the simplest of mundane lessons for practical living in a love-based society eludes us most of the time. I hope we do not suffer too much of a rough ride. I wonder why the Japanese people have to suffer so terribly as well, repeatedly.

Raman

(07-10-2011, 06:44 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Contrary to what people would want you to think, there is no conspiracy to hide global seismographic data.

There were many truths withheld or half truths/plain lies promoted about the Fukishima accident.

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=25502

(just an example)

There are many ways to hide data.

But the story is very simple: from governments to religious organizations and main actor being the economic system (there is only one, really ----> over 90% of the world is capitalist and > 90% of the world is poor ----> elitist) , they are STS based.

even the USA that is about what?5% of the world? well, you have to see poverty in the US to believe it...) and that is the "richest" country...

You can extrapolate what that implies. Lies about earthquake data is probably at the bottom of the list.

(07-10-2011, 08:59 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]over 90% of the world is capitalist and > 90% of the world is poor ----> elitist) , they are STS based.
Why did we collectively let this happen? Why did we not take responsibility early enough?

Raman

Because that is the elitist way, the STS way, probably learned from Orion: To hide things is essential.
What a chaotic mess all this is?! Need a nice little vacation. May be the Harvest will provide me that opportunity Smile

Raman

The Galactic Logos is wise....
(07-10-2011, 09:02 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2011, 08:59 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]over 90% of the world is capitalist and > 90% of the world is poor ----> elitist) , they are STS based.
Why did we collectively let this happen? Why did we not take responsibility early enough?
Social influence. Population at start of 3D: 15,000 , 2000 years ago: 170 million, now: 7 billion. The population increase is not sustainable.
54 % of people aren't even making their own choices - automatic incarnations with little need to distill experience after death. I believe this is due to lack of polarization to 'green'. There is confusion regarding ethical behavior, consequences of actions, how to cooperate. A controlled market would also be STS based, probably forced labor tantamount to slavery and lack of opportunity for developmental choice and expression.

Raman

I think it was Mussolini once said 'fascism is the highest form of capitalism' capitalism is the epitome of a controlled market...Look at the USA and its dominion over the market/world...now is 'imperialism is the highest form of capitalism'..since willing slaves are preferable...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperialism...Capitalism

Orion ideas got a good grab 3000 years or so ago...By the way forced labor/slavery would be the dream of Orion's influence..a society based on slavery with only a few at the top (elite) running the show.

However, probably more strange is how people now are slaves voluntarily almost without having idea...That is always the excuse...as 15% of the world's people can shop a Walmart buy the latest ipad and think they are free (fools!) the other 85% are truly enslaved...

It is strange that 'automatic' incarnations are allowed at this end of the cycle as to be a majority but I suppose that can happen.

As Ra says, it's Armageddon - confeds vs orions - each trying to impart philosophy to those reaching for choices. That's apparently their 'job'.

Most of the people who ever lived on the planet earth are living today. Which means they had just a single incarnation on earth. What can you do with a single life?

a single incarnation? really? then how come they are so good at living?

Raman

(07-10-2011, 10:01 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]As Ra says, it's Armageddon - confeds vs orions - each trying to impart philosophy to those reaching for choices. That's apparently their 'job'.

Most of the people who ever lived on the planet earth are living today. Which means they had just a single incarnation on earth. What can you do with a single life?

Maldek and Mars probably had billions of inhabitants. There could be many "new souls" reincarnated but it seems that they are not only Maldekians or Martians but other repeating 3d's and others just experimenting 3d life.

I remember Ra saying that there was a seniority system going on to incarnate at this point.

However, even if your statement is correct what follows is not necessarily true:
This planet is not like this because of "most being new souls" (or young or whatever)...
it is because ANY soul...young or old are born in a system that does not allow growth FROM ABOVE. Sometimes, oppression, sometimes wars, sometimes plain non-sense.
Above all a system based on lies and hiding the truth.

At this time, those 3D souls that have the most potential to be harvested are incarnated. The number is obviously weighed against the need for a certain amount of wanderers to help out in 3D form. But generally speaking, it would seem that the more bodies available, the less 3D seniority on average. As Ra said, the lower vibrations of the beginning 3D entity are less polarized, by nature. But many confuse the beginning entities with 'STS' polarity, when in fact billions are not even making their own choices. They are not STS polarity. They are without polarity.

Further, people often hopelessly confuse the inability of new 3Der's to polarize as rapidly as they may want, with the lack of polarization opportunity caused by oppression from above. What's one person's oppression of opportunity is another's catalyst. You may feel 'oppressed' as well in living conditions that celebrate the lower conditions of the beginning 3D entity - it's like being in nursery school when you should be in college. But to the beginning entity, there is learning opportunity. There are healthy and pathological expressions of each subdensity here. Most pathology is due to confusion from conflicting values and lack of ethical understanding. That's something that is learned by example from the environment. It takes hundreds of lives and a few cycles, generally, to be able to even recognize or to grasp what may be offered from above. The progression from prepersonal (orange) to personal (yellow) to transpersonal (beginning green and later).

Did Maldek and Mars probably have billions of inhabitants?

Raman

(07-11-2011, 10:40 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]At this time, those 3D souls that have the most potential to be harvested are incarnated. The number is obviously weighed against the need for a certain amount of wanderers to help out in 3D form. But generally speaking, it would seem that the more bodies available, the less 3D seniority on average. As Ra said, the lower vibrations of the beginning 3D entity are less polarized, by nature. But many confuse the beginning entities with 'STS' polarity, when in fact billions are not even making their own choices. They are not STS polarity. They are without polarity.

Further, people often hopelessly confuse the inability of new 3Der's to polarize as rapidly as they may want, with the lack of polarization opportunity caused by oppression from above. What's one person's oppression of opportunity is another's catalyst. You may feel 'oppressed' as well in living conditions that celebrate the lower conditions of the beginning 3D entity - it's like being in nursery school when you should be in college. But to the beginning entity, there is learning opportunity. There are healthy and pathological expressions of each subdensity here. Most pathology is due to confusion from conflicting values and lack of ethical understanding. That's something that is learned by example from the environment. It takes hundreds of lives and a few cycles, generally, to be able to even recognize or to grasp what may be offered from above. The progression from prepersonal (orange) to personal (yellow) to transpersonal (beginning green and later).

Did Maldek and Mars probably have billions of inhabitants?

In the "special" conditions of this solar system (destruction of two planets one of the leaving th eplanetary logos without a planetary body incarnations are more problematic. I agree now that the "new souls" (since this is the end of the end of the last cycle) are waiting (or were) in masse to incarnate to grab the opportunity.

However, the "special" conditions have produced a push down that it is very difficult to reach to the yellow , not to say, green rays.

So there is a danger here and it is not only the lack of free will superimposed as "catalysts" but what seemingly seems an extreme of this..almost allowing no possibility to "ascend". And this is produced by the institution of an elite that has much more power towards this push down, lets say, on the population.

This is producing what is seems a negative harvest for sure (very little) and what it seems a bigger positive harvest. But the immense majority is not harvestable. So we have not only "special" (Maldek, Mars) conditions but sub-Logos choice of 3d vehicle with opposable thumbs conducive to belicosity, and an extreme Orion influence that Ra and others try to circumvent, maybe feeling responsible for this.

The guestimate is based on technology advances and population as compared to earth. I recognize that I might be completely wrong, but I think it is reasonable to think that at least 2-3 billions entities between Mars/Maldek although many Maldekians were probably the same when in Mars.

By the way why do you mention 'souls'. Do you differentiate between 'soul' and 'spirit'?
maldekians were on mars when?
(07-12-2011, 12:29 AM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]By the way why do you mention 'souls'. Do you differentiate between 'soul' and 'spirit'?
Not meaning to different there. By 3D soul, I mean 3D-native entity. However, the spirit would be the infinite aspect, whereas the 'soul' would be like the spirit/mind complex. Soul gets refined by incarnations, like a rough gemstone faceted into a jewel.

Raman

System is wrecked...it seems.