Bring4th

Full Version: Thoughts on Crystals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are everyones thoughts on the so called Lemurian Seed crystal idea? The story is that the crystals have ancient tech info encoded into the crystals that we can tap into. How do you suppose this happened, and was it an accident and unintentional?
I already found out for myself, just curious who else may have info.
I do have Lemurian Dow crystal, thought I haven't really tapped into it's secrets that would make it any better than another quartz crystal. I find that crystals can be programmed with intent, and amplify that intent. So any crystal to me serves a purpose. They say there is secret knowledge stored in the striations of the Lemurian crystal. I can't be sure, but I do resonate somewhat well with them. I'm much more partial to Sirius than to what happened in Lemuria.
I don't find them to be different than any other type of quartz. It's a nice crystal though.
My own findings through group testing is that particular crystals that were on or near the surface received some sort of radio wave that became imprinted. So some sort of broadcast embedded into the crystals unintentionally.
While I have read some of the stories there are only two things I have found to be true. A soul or spirit can inhabit any natural quartz, and particular seeds can have old technological information imprinted into them. The two not having anything to do with each other.
The reason I have found only particular seeds having been imprinted would be that that particular crystal was near or on the surface of land when the broadcast became imprinted.

I have built a radionics tool with a certain amount of the structure based on the chakras. I was surprised later to find that a soul had taken up residence. This has gotten me to think of the old idol worship and how a simple statue can be used to house spirits and thought form deities. I understand that old concept a lot better now, and have found evidence of ancient radionics tools.
I am still experimenting and growing with experiences.

(07-09-2011, 10:31 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I do have Lemurian Dow crystal, thought I haven't really tapped into it's secrets that would make it any better than another quartz crystal. I find that crystals can be programmed with intent, and amplify that intent. So any crystal to me serves a purpose. They say there is secret knowledge stored in the striations of the Lemurian crystal. I can't be sure, but I do resonate somewhat well with them. I'm much more partial to Sirius than to what happened in Lemuria.

how is sirius related to crystals?
Pickle - I'm sure it's possible that past civilizations have left crystals that have been programmed. You have received specific information through them? The way crystals work for me right now is that over time information/new ideas seep into my consciousness. The information seems to come through self-realization, but I haven't tapped into specific information in the moment. Although in the moment, they do seem to heighten your consciousness if you focus, and you notice your thoughts moving into new areas.
Not sure. It was just my train of thought at the moment.

(07-11-2011, 07:04 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2011, 10:31 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I do have Lemurian Dow crystal, thought I haven't really tapped into it's secrets that would make it any better than another quartz crystal. I find that crystals can be programmed with intent, and amplify that intent. So any crystal to me serves a purpose. They say there is secret knowledge stored in the striations of the Lemurian crystal. I can't be sure, but I do resonate somewhat well with them. I'm much more partial to Sirius than to what happened in Lemuria.

how is sirius related to crystals?

-------
Oooooooohhh, hahaha........ ( where do I even begin ).

The Communications Function of Crystals

How about here.

If anyone had told me ten years ago that I would be HERE today, I would have laughed outright. But.......here I am. Not just working with CRYSTALS but in an unbelievable way. I am LEARNING. So much that it is even hard to say, to speak or type out. There is just so much. It is all coming back to me. But, I......am re-learning from scratch. This past week someone found me and asked for an interview. It is challenging to understand, but I tried to go into a little of how I do this. - how I work with the crystals.
Lapis Lazuli, spinel, and green tourmaline are my favorites.

Green tourmaline attracts wealth, spinel has an attractive shape, and lazuli has a history of being carved in to figurines