Bring4th

Full Version: What Are We Capable Of?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I honestly think these guys are amazing they are a group called Anonymous and they are leading an online revolution, they are a group of highly skilled hackers who are fighting back against the corruption of the government and fighting to bring peace and freedom to humanity with a peaceful revolution. Such as restoring the internet for Egypt when their government shut it down, shut down government sites, helped Julian Assange after his rough treatment There Moto is

Knowledge is Free
We are Anonymous
We are legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us

They are apparently planning a life changing event that will commence in 5 months and will continue for the next year. That will officially be the day that the revolution starts and the people finally begin to take back the power that has been stripped from us. I really hope they can pull something very big off. It just seems like everyday more and more people are waking up and realising that we could live in a better world if we just worked together and that the government are no longer there to protect us and are more threat than friend to humanity its self check out there latest video, pretty amazing stuff!

So cool how you can now add a video it just seems like the 4th density vibrations are bringing people together and people are finally realising that we are all human and the greatest threat to out freedom is the government, I think this is just going to keep speeding up and more and more people will wake up we will bring about a peaceful revolution and help create a better world and I trully do believe this is because 4th density vibrations are increasing.
also a fantastic one:

Unbound

AHa Oh Boy, has Anonymous really come this far? It's not really group of "expert hackers", the forum of 4Chan has some of the foulest content to be found on the internet. It's weird the way this has developed, I was around when "Anonymous" was first being formed and took part in some of the earliest "raids".

Regardless, they do have a knack for causing disruption of official systems.
you might want to check out immortal technique , hes on u tube a rapper from harlem in nyc.
his stuff is pretty raw but he speaks truth to power.

norral
(07-10-2011, 06:44 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]you might want to check out immortal technique , hes on u tube a rapper from harlem in nyc.
his stuff is pretty raw but he speaks truth to power.

norral
Yeah I have listened to a few of his songs. But I like Lowkey better and he doesnt swear in his song in my personal opinion he is better! The best ones are Terrorist, Cradle of Civilisation and Obamanation. With my favourite being cradle of civilisation:

The terrorist video makes me wanna cry.
i remember that near the beginning of the iraq war frontline did a program
on the american troops in iraq. there was one scene where they went into a mans
house and pulled him outside while his wife and his two daughters watched as he
kneeled on the ground with soldiers pointing guns at him. the two little girls seemed
to be aboout 10 and 12 years old. the look on their faces was one of abject terror.
so i guess who that says it all. i am so glad i joined the air force during the vietnam war
and didnt have to go there. i didnt have a problem with the vietnamese people .
everyone i know who served in vietnam was affected in some
way by it usually mentally sometimes physically and mentally. there is a huge toll both on the
victims and the victimizers from war. i want this country to pull out our troops from iraq and
afghanistan and from overseas. the truth is is that if the children of the affluent had to be on the
front lines there would be no wars.
"Knowledge is Free
We are Anonymous
We are legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us"

I would have liked it better if it was "We forgive, we forget, we change" Or something along those lines.

Forgive and forget will be an important phase in our conciousness evolution. Imo.
i don't know if the affluent ones would even care if their children went.
(07-10-2011, 10:20 AM)Crown Wrote: [ -> ]"Knowledge is Free
We are Anonymous
We are legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us"

I would have liked it better if it was "We forgive, we forget, we change" Or something along those lines.
(07-10-2011, 10:20 AM)Crown Wrote: [ -> ]I thought the exact same thing... I would never say that but at least they are trying to do some good I guess
(07-10-2011, 10:20 AM)Crown Wrote: [ -> ]Forgive and forget will be an important phase in our conciousness evolution. Imo.