Bring4th

Full Version: Visible Green Ray
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the first time I have been able to see energy in a picture. I have been having others report what shapes, colors, and sizes come from the designs I make. This pic is taken at my fathers house, of a piece I made for him.

I held my left palm over the device and did not feel much energy from it. When putting my right hand on the piece it suddenly blasted energy like a strong breeze into my left palm. My father was able to feel this strong breeze also. But when he tried the same with his own hand on the piece there was no energy. It was only working with me.

So I took a picture with my phone to show the others, and see what they could report on the energy. What happened this time is that I could see a green ball in center of pic, like a halo, that would disappear if I looked too hard. Seeing it is a bit like seeing an aura, only everyone that I have showed could see the green ball.

After some testing I had found that it is energy from the device, but channeled from my heart chakra. I had to find out since Orgone is blue, and I did not know if this green was something dangerous. Tongue It seems to extend about 6-8" or so outward from hand. At least what is visible to me anyways.
[Image: 2011-07-10_16-38-59_289.jpg]
am i supposed to see green?
You may not, depends on how far away from seeing auras you are. Try looking at the sides, or not focusing on the center, that is how it pops up for me. It really stood out when I first looked, the the more I look the more my brain pushes it away. I have showed it to about 9 people who do not really have energy sight and they all saw it.
ah, my brain is pushy, i doubt i will see it. Tongue
This is the last comment I had gotten, they thought I modified it somehow because of the intensity from the device. As I said, this is the only pic I could see "something" LoL. Plus, I have been looking at a way to mod it to make it more visible, so far no luck.
Quote:Green halo is perceptible, but I've seen a whole lot more. I think the first pictures seems to have some coil light all around the device, more visible near it but perceptible till the end of the metallic box you put it there. Did you photoshop those pictures?

Yeah, it's pretty easy to see energy through pictures.

With your pictures it's even easier... the photoshop idea is because I found a lot of rainbowish light on the first one. The second one is mainly green but got blue as well.
The second pic had my hand on it, which is when it puts out a huge amount of energy.
i see it the green and a blue band above it.. outwardly moving out.. like ripples in a pond. from a water drop.

i think a better pic would be to do it on a white piece of paper or a white background while holding your orgone device. then again light might go thru it and blast blue through it.. so i don't know.
Yeah I will try more, most likely with a different piece. That pic was taken for a couple others that could see energy. It just happened that I was able to see the energy in this particular pic too.
I should have some awesome stuff to put up here soon.
why can't i see it?
(07-15-2011, 03:44 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]why can't i see it?
Might be trying to hard. Rather than look directly at middle, try looking around edges of pic. Gazing or corner of vision is how you see auras. When I move my eyes around the circle pops out at me.
i'm third-eye colorblind.
I think it may be attention/focus. When a person focuses on a point, what is not focused on becomes near invisible.

Brittany

I've been able to see auras in pictures for years. I think it depends more on your ability to perceive the aura in the first place, though if the person in the photograph purposefully focused their energy it makes sense that more of it would be visible. When I look at this picture the energy pulses...energy is not stagnant, even in a "still" photograph. I noticed the "ball with the blue band", but the ball looked more lime or yellowish green to me than the emerald I expected to see.
that's weird, but why can't some people see auras? i guess i should keep from derailing this thread by making a new.
(07-15-2011, 05:22 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]but the ball looked more lime or yellowish green to me than the emerald I expected to see.

Yellow/green is all I can see.

It has only been a couple of weeks since I removed an energy blockage from my sternum area. I wouldn't know if that has anything to do with the color. It is also the area that is constantly hit by dark energies from the astral.
This is the pic before putting my hand around it, I am sure the rings are reflections of the coils.
[Image: photobucket-5225-1310418292410.jpg]
[Image: DSC09044.jpg]
[Image: DSC09043.jpg]
[Image: DSC09037b.jpg]
what's it made from?
Polyurethane resin. The parts that go into it all interact and influence each other to create the end result which is for most an energy field. This one I designed on a theory I came up with to create a tornadic energy field. Most of what I build creates a toroidal energy field pulling negative energy in through the bottom and pushing positive out the top. I wanted more spin to the energy to create more of a vortex.
The bottom pic is what I started with, a long crystal embedded inside a coil of copper. Then I added certain other types of quartz and minerals and brass. I have been trying to make these with less ingredients along with more power output. Kind of moving away from the established rules. This particular piece confuses the regular builders, saying that it can't be possible. They even ask if I am photoshopping the pics somehow with the energy field they are seeing. I can't see anything but the green ball in the OP.
shouldn't the negative energy be pushed down?
or does the cone transmute it?
i can see the green material but not the ball.
The crystal transmutes and amplifies the energy.
Hmm. I was viewing this on my nook color screen and could not see a ball of green energy at all, just some faint violet coming from your hand. Then the screensaver kicked in, the screen went black and the green energy was clearly visible against the darkness. Quite intriguingSmile
Angel
did you end up coming up with a price for these?

(07-22-2011, 04:38 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I will sell these once they are dialed in. I think a name that fits its purpose is Ally.
[Image: DSC09156.jpg]

Cyan

Deep blue for me.
Blue with a touch of green. Interesting that for the first time, I saw nothing. Then a few minutes later I just looked at the screen dumbly, not even focusing. And then I saw it.
(07-15-2011, 03:44 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]why can't i see it?

Take off your spectacles! BigSmile
Seriously, it is easier to see auras when with a blurred sight.
(01-03-2012, 04:44 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]did you end up coming up with a price for these?

Yeah. My old ones work, but no where near what my newer versions do.

I had sent out a few tiny orgone generators to friends in texas. They tell me they had to cut down on the watering because it kept the ground wet for longer periods.

This morning my wife went out back to the garden, and said the lettuce and cilantro were still alive. A little wilted, but still alive. It's been under snow for over a week. During the first freezing period she had mentioned that the plants had not died either. This effect is just like using Ormus to water plants, They become freeze tolerant.
lol Pickle still not seeing it. looked without glasses.
why can't i hallucinate or perceice stuff visually when i can see people's spirit with my heart?
I saw the green ball, the whole thing was also glowing green. As well as the laptop and table and your arm and hand. But I have certain powers from this little green plant at the moment hehe Wink.
(01-05-2012, 02:02 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]lol Pickle still not seeing it. looked without glasses.
why can't i hallucinate or perceice stuff visually when i can see people's spirit with my heart?

Do you feel what others feel/"teleempathic"? I never hear any voices or see anything either. Its all with some... other sense that is fuzzy to me still.

Just trying to co-miserate on not seeing anything cool so far. BigSmile