Bring4th

Full Version: Not drinking water
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

3DMonkey

What is the motivation here?

My wife tells me Dr Oz, *roll eyes*, did a show advising to NOT drink water. I hear a radio dj relay the "news" she has received that drinking water can be harmful to health.

Both woman who relayed the message to me treated it as ridiculous, rightfully so.

Is anyone else hearing this "news" from other media? I don't get it.
Since no references were mentioned, I can only guess she was referring to this:

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/dont-drink-water

The shocking title does not literally imply to refrain from drinking water, but rather to watch the type of water you drink. The emphasis is on making sure your water sources are properly filtrated, as many of today's water supplies are burdened with toxic substances like fluoride, chlorine, and a multitude of pharmaceuticals that enter our water sources from run-off.
Steve's right. Not even the most backwards 'health experts' would ever advise to not drink water! There might be disagreement about how much water to drink, and the type of water to drink, but there is a consensus that humans need to drink water, and most don't drink nearly enough.

Our bodies are 70% water.

Incidentally, soda is the 'anti-water.' It actually dehydrates instead of hydrating.
(07-13-2011, 03:27 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Incidentally, soda is the 'anti-water.' It actually dehydrates instead of hydrating.
Looks wrong: http://www.livestrong.com/article/291582...drate-you/

(07-13-2011, 12:12 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]What is the motivation here?

My wife tells me Dr Oz, *roll eyes*, did a show advising to NOT drink water. I hear a radio dj relay the "news" she has received that drinking water can be harmful to health.

Both woman who relayed the message to me treated it as ridiculous, rightfully so.

Is anyone else hearing this "news" from other media? I don't get it.
http://www.snopes.com/medical/myths/8glasses.asp

If you are thirsty, you should drink fluids - i.e. water. This and more in the next issue of Duh Magazine.
(07-13-2011, 08:07 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2011, 03:27 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Incidentally, soda is the 'anti-water.' It actually dehydrates instead of hydrating.
Looks wrong: http://www.livestrong.com/article/291582...drate-you/

If you want to learn more about water, check out what the Japanese say about it. They are much more cutting-edge. And they rank #1 in the world, as opposed to the US who ranks #46.

I would tend to agree with that, Monica. I have often noticed in the past that when drinking soda on an empty stomach, I would oddly "pass" considerably more liquid than I took in. This was especially true for coffee, but as I now understand it, the diuretic effect is proportional to the amount of caffeine in the drink.

Pretty funny article. False though. Liquid content does not equal hydration. This is evident in the health of americans who tend to drink more than needed.

You can give a plant less water if the water is structured. Same with us. Tongue
I only drink bottled water or free filtered water at work. I can't even stomach the thought of tap water anymore
(07-13-2011, 10:05 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty funny article. False though. Liquid content does not equal hydration. This is evident in the health of americans who tend to drink more than needed.

You can give a plant less water if the water is structured. Same with us. Tongue
Pickle, what is meant by "structured water"?

[Image: figure3.gif]

3DMonkey

Now, my opinion.

Water is awesome!

Discouraging drinking it? Why? Only the purest water should be consumed? Why?

Can't water be structured after consumption, inside our bodies? Wouldn't our aura energy vibrate the water to become the structured content in line with this energy?

I know Oz is searching for anything and everything to make a show about. When I heard it on the radio too, I became a little suspicious.
(07-14-2011, 12:55 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Can't water be structured after consumption, inside our bodies? Wouldn't our aura energy vibrate the water to become the structured content in line with this energy?

I would say it takes actual intention to effect the water, otherwise we would not be able to tell a difference in the way water heads through our system. Ormus is a nice type of water to experiment with. Drink a bunch of that and jump around trying to slosh the water. It usually went somewhere instantly, with no sloshing. Try the same thing with normal water and you get sloshing.

As far as I can tell, the aura is a result of experience/choice we make. Take in and store enough bad energy and it will darken the aura. Same effect comes from food and drink.

Otherwise you could say that you meditated yourself into an aura state that will allow you to transmute any and all substances into something healthy. Who has ever done that? Even the disciples refused to ingest many things that were considered normal. Heck, even when offered by god LoL.

Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour: 10And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance, 11And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth: 12Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air. 13And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat. 14But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean. 15And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common. 16This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven.
Ahh, right.. The whole Dr. Emoto thing...

I definitely agree, whenever food or water is blessed, the energy of the food/drink becomes transformed, too.

I'd love to see a short movie clip showing unstructured tap water for the first 30 seconds, and then in the next 30 seconds, the intention to bless the water is given.

I realize that the water is frozen into snowflakes, so perhaps every 5 seconds or so a new drop is released onto the frozen plate and recorded.

That would be a really compelling vid! Cool
(07-14-2011, 12:08 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ][Image: figure3.gif]

Quote:At the University of Georgia they found that in every human body all diseased cells (no matter what the disease) were surrounded by what is called "unstructured" water. And they also found that every healthy cell was surrounded by "structured" water. What does this mean? It is simple, at least as far as chemistry is concerned.

"Unstructured" water simply is missing one electron from its outer orbit, and "structured" water has no missing electrons. Water, when it moves through pressurized pipes, is forced to move in concentric rings instead of its natural movement, which is in spirals. When water moves through pipes it forces the outer electrons to be removed, creating "unstructured" water. This means that all water that we drink or bath in that comes from pressurized pipes is associated with disease. And when we bath in water we absorb through our skin in twenty minutes, 16 ounces of the water that we are sitting in. It is the same as if we drank the water. Perhaps mankind has made a mistake much like the Romans did with their use of lead plates and utensils.

So this is the first indication of a difference between "structured" and "unstructured" water.

When this was discovered, many people began to search for a way to structure "unstructured" water. Hence the magnets, strange shaped glass vessels, metal nozzles, etc. that have appeared around the world that structures water. Our research showed that water that was structured in artificial ways did not always look like naturally structured water when analyzed energetically. For example, magnets structure water almost instantly, but the water is not safe to drink according to the University of Georgia.

Then about fifteen years ago a brand new water was discovered. I believe it was Japan who discovered it. It is called "Clustered Water". Frozen clustered water magnified 20,000 times looks like tiny snowflakes under the microscope. Clustered water is found in all babies, human and otherwise, when they are born. It is also found in all organically grown fruits and vegetables. At some point as we grow older the clustered water in our bodies becomes bound to proteins. So we must ingest some clustered water everyday to maintain proper cell hydration and function.

What is Clustered Water?

In the human body, there are two basic types* of water (biowater): Bound water and Clustered. Clustered water is able to move freely through the cell walls and is necessary to transport nutrients, remove waste, and maintain proper communication between the cells.

Bound water, on the other hand, is water that becomes physically bound to other molecular structures and is unable to move freely through the cell walls.

When we are young, our bodies contain a high level of this remarkable water and very little bound water *.

However, as we age, bound water becomes more predominant and clustered water levels decrease, hindering the effectiveness of literally thousands of metabolic functions and causing significant structural changes in our body’s tissues.

Even the DNA in each of our cells, which determines how we grow and what we look like, is folded around a core of this remarkable and highly organized water.

As we get older, the star-shape of the water molecules changes. Because of stress and pollution, toxins and accumulated wastes in our bodies gradually bind to the water molecules, enlarging and distorting them. As the normal clustered molecules in our bodies get bigger and lose shape, it becomes difficult for water to pass the cell wall barrier.
http://www.nationalwatercenter.org/dru_source.htm
This is also on same link, very interesting.
Quote:So what happened in Washington DC? A large sample of polluted water that looked and smelled like polluted waste was brought in by two scientists. The water was brown and had things floating in it. The military brought in a large sample of polluted water that seemed to glow a greenish-yellow. It smelled like gasoline and did not seem like water at all. A Mr. Ayhan Doyuk who is the President of Perfect Science, a Turkish corporation, and who is the inventor of the SIW, gave the demonstration. He said that in nature we cannot shake up a lake or large body of water to make the reaction go faster so the SIW can only be sprayed on the surface and allowed to slowly reach the bottom. Therefore he was only going to place a small amount of the water on the surface of the polluted containers without moving the water so that we could see how it happens in a large body of polluted water. The amount Mr. Doyuk used was more than is actually necessary in order for the reaction to move faster.

Over a two-hour period, we all watched as the two polluted containers slowly turned into what looked like distilled water, crystal clear. Mr. Doyuk then took a gold fish from an aquarium that was at the company's office and placed it in one of the now clear "polluted" containers. Mr. Doyuk continued to give chemical examples for over three hours while the fish swam around in what was just two hours earlier an uninhabitable container. Later when the demonstration was finished, the gold fish was put back into the aquarium. One of the scientists called me the next day to tell me that the entire aquarium was crystal clear the next morning just from the water the fish had in its mouth and on its body.

Wow, those are some great references, Pickle!

This thread has become very interesting and thoughtful!

Thanks for the references! These pieces of info definitely have inspired me to think about blessing my own body and the foods I eat a little bit more every day.

Steve
(07-14-2011, 01:38 PM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: [ -> ]These pieces of info definitely have inspired me to think about blessing my own body and the foods I eat a little bit more every day.

Steve

There is a reason that food was blessed before eating. Today we have forgotten the meaning and reasons. You may find some old paintings that depict the person "looking" at his plate rather than just "eyes closed" type prayer.
Personally I like Ormus water. Another type of water that really has a wild effect is http://ausomewater.com/

freeze tolerance http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/f...erance.htm
i always look at my food when i bless it.
Moderator Note: The following posts were moved from this thread and merged with this one.

I looked up Kangen water on Google (never heard of it before), and all those places want $1000+ for their devices.

That's crazy.
I tune into my food and feel the energy and work with it as my blessing.
i think i automatically send love and appreciation and thus blessing in my food.
(07-14-2011, 04:20 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I looked up ... water on Google (never heard of it before), and all those places want $1000+ for their devices.

That's crazy.

For good reason. Not crazy at all, once you understand what this device is and how powerful it is.

Funny, people think nothing of spending $1000+ for a big screen tv, or $20-30k for a car, both of which are just physical objects; whereas a medical-grade water ionizer machine often offers profound transformative benefits.

But so as not to derail this thread, anyone who is interested in learning why ionized water machines have an expensive price tag, please see this thread or pm me.

(07-14-2011, 03:56 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i always look at my food when i bless it.
Does it look back?

are you asking me if i'm a vegetarian? Tongue
(07-14-2011, 02:22 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Personally I like Ormus water. Another type of water that really has a wild effect is http://ausomewater.com/

I'd never heard of Ormus water. From the website:

Quote:It is easy to tell the difference between regular spring water and concentrated ORMUS water, because the ORMUS water tastes thick and almost oily. It feels very hydrating and relaxing.

It sounds like they're concentrating the minerals. I use a magnesium mineral supplement that is so concentrated, it feels oily, even though it's not really oily. It's used topically, massaged into the skin. I wonder if it's the same principle with Ormus water.

Ionized water is the exact opposite. Rather than being thicker, it's actually thinner. In fact, it's so thin, it's considered 'wetter' water and has a reduced surface tension. The molecules cluster together in groups of 3-6 rather than 15-100 as with tap, bottled, filtered or RO waters. This results in superior hydration. We can drink a whole quart of ionized water at once and not feel the least bit bloated or sloshy. It's alkaline, electrically charged, antioxidant, and restructured. The machine basically simulates what you would get if you had a freshly melted glacier in your back yard.

Fresh snow melt and glacier waters are the best water found in nature. But, once they're bottled, they lose their lifeforce and healthful properties, + absorb chemical toxins from the plastic. Ionization basically puts those properties back in.

(07-14-2011, 02:22 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]freeze tolerance http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/f...erance.htm

That's very interesting about the freeze tolerance! Maybe we should have some of that water on hand, in case we get a new ice age! Wink

I think I will do some experimenting with the 4 kinds of waters my machine produces. We don't get cold weather here very often, but it would be interesting to see which waters affect the plants in cold weather.

(07-14-2011, 12:08 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ][Image: figure3.gif]

Very cool! Our water comes out of the machine like that, basically.

he has a massive yellow ray.
Pickle are you drinking Ormus water exclusively?

I watched the video. I didn't really understand all the chemistry stuff. I guess I need to learn more about Ormus to follow his points.

Regarding collecting one's own spring water: David acknowledges that some are to be avoided. It's difficult for the average person to do. Plus, once water runs downstream or is bottled, it loses its lifeforce. Plus, the plastic adds contaminants.

Many people think the 'source' of the water is all-important. But more important, is the state of the water. Water is constantly interacting with its environment and restructuring itself. The very best spring water is no longer the same, after those first few minutes of coming up from the spring.

Most people don't have fresh mountain springs in their backyards. I'm just thinking about practicality. Moreover, I've known people who got 'fresh' spring water locally, and still had joint pain and other health issues, then got a water ionizer machine and those issues cleared up. So...hmmmm...
what about rain water?
(07-14-2011, 09:51 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Pickle are you drinking Ormus water exclusively?

No, I actually got a different type of ormus from an alchemist.

The ausome water is some wild stuff, just add a drop to watever you drink and it changes the whole thing. I came across it reading about an underground group doing this ecstatic experience stuff. They were drinking ausome water, couple different forms of ormus, monatomic gold, and sungazing. They said it was undescribable. There were a few details left out, I guess because this is something to build towards, and came with learning/understanding.

I had tried the Clearlight water alone and it had this extreme calming, peaceful, almost bliss feeling. But not always. It was very subtle, but when you suddenly noticed, it was a wow moment. Most of this ormus type of stuff will have a "changing" effect on you. The simple water from a trap is like a "lite" version of the ormus. I didn't watch this video, but he has mentioned that you can stand on a scale and drink this stuff and your weight lessens. I have not tried it myself, but it is not hard to believe.
(07-14-2011, 07:00 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Funny, people think nothing of spending $1000+ for a big screen tv, or $20-30k for a car, both of which are just physical objects; whereas a medical-grade water ionizer machine often offers profound transformative benefits.

That is -so- true. Although so far I am satisfied with my H20 Labs Water Distiller and trace minerals. I like ConcenTrace, although getting a hold of it seems a little elusive. Neither of the three distributors I use carries it. Kangen sounds interesting though. I saw another one at Expo West this year that looked pretty sweet. Can't remember what it is called... :-/

Pages: 1 2