Bring4th

Full Version: Has any one tried or had any luck with telekinesis?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I realize it's probably more or less a parlor trick and of little importance, but I can't help but be interested in telekinesis/psychokinesis lately. Has anyone had any experiences with this on any point of their journey? I've built what they call a 'psiwheel' and gotten it to move, but it's such a low friction device that I wonder if it isn't just the room draft or heat from my hand that moved it.

If so, what methods do you find useful? I've tried to integrate the LOO into my practicing as best I know how. Basically I do this by trying to realize that there is no real separation between myself and anything else. But this may be a bit too much to swallow at my current level of understanding.
i've stopped practicing cause i can't do it when i cover the psi wheel with a glass.

instead i started doing cloud bursting instead.

theres a movie about people like us, it's called men who stare at goats.

anyway yea u can take any mid sized cloud.. project your energy to the cloud and imagine it dispersing.. and it works..

at first i thought my powers were dependent on the wind to move the psi wheel in the first place as when i put a glass over it.. i can't get it to move.. but i can get a cloud to burst.. so i don't really know what to make of it. i think our powers will get better closer to ascension.
I ran into the same problem with the psywheel. But I haven't tried it in a while. I have since developed more control over what comes out of my palms, I will need to try it again.