Bring4th

Full Version: UFO ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I am going to describe what I saw Last night through some binoculars while watching the stars.

Ok I was looking at this really bright orange/yellow star that was in the west and I started drifting south when I saw a small cluster of fairly dim bluish/white stars and I was about to leave them and continue on when suddenly a small bluish/white star?(it looked just like the small cluster of stars I had been looking at) came in to view moving at incredible speeds and I instantly thought alien or governmental advanced craft because it was most deffinetly not a shooting star and it wasn't an airplane because it would be moving at a steady pace when it would suddenly jump forward several inches(which was probably a few hundred miles at that altitude) then continue at the steady pace and it was movine so fast that it was out of sight within minuets. So it could of been a satellite I don't know I haven't seenany before, but if it was a satellite then why did I immediately think UFO? And since that was my first thought and therefore my intuitive sense I am inclined to believe that it was a UFO. So I am only asking what you guys think because my intellectual side has surfaced and demands proof before it believes what it saw was a UFO and so there is now that little bit of doubt.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borraguss.

And sorry about any typos my iPod would not let me fix them and then it won't let me edit my post which is why I am typing a new reply I think it has something to do with the new forum stuff and the rich type editor. And as I am typing this I can't see that line that tells you were you are while typing.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus
??? Why does it keep doing that? And why has it only started
To happen now?
well it was an unidentified flying object, but i'm sure it was a real or earthly spacecraft. satellites aren't leap frogs, ryte?
(07-15-2011, 02:39 PM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone,

I am going to describe what I saw Last night through some binoculars while watching the stars.

Ok I was looking at this really bright orange/yellow star that was in the west and I started drifting south when I saw a small cluster of fairly dim bluish/white stars and I was about to leave them and continue on when suddenly a small bluish/white star?(it looked just like the small cluster of stars I had been looking at) came in to view moving at incredible speeds and I instantly thought alien or governmental advanced craft because it was most deffinetly not a shooting star and it wasn't an airplane because it would be moving at a steady pace when it would suddenly jump forward several inches(which was probably a few hundred miles at that altitude) then continue at the steady pace and it was movine so fast that it was out of sight within minuets. So it could of been a satellite I don't know I haven't seenany before, but if it was a satellite then why did I immediately think UFO? And since that was my first thought and therefore my intuitive sense I am inclined to believe that it was a UFO. So I am only asking what you guys think because my intellectual side has surfaced and demands proof before it believes what it saw was a UFO and so there is now that little bit of doubt.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borraguss.

And sorry about any typos my iPod would not let me fix them and then it won't let me edit my post which is why I am typing a new reply I think it has something to do with the new forum stuff and the rich type editor. And as I am typing this I can't see that line that tells you were you are while typing.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus
??? Why does it keep doing that? And why has it only started
To happen now?

I saw something like that about 6 years ago. First thought was shooting star because of the velocity, then thought some sort of jet because it was moving horizontal in a straight line, then shock that there was nothing I know of that can travel that fast with a person in it. At that moment I thought UFO, then it vanished, then I caught something above me in corner of eye, looked up to see what appeared to be 3 dim lights like the recessed lights in a home. It came out of a cloud slowly over me while I had this feeling of being "checked out", then it went back into the cloud and was gone. It came and went from the direction of the first high speed object so I assumed it was the same object, meaning that I got its attention with thought alone.

The next day I saw this pic posted on Rense with no background on it, which is the exact angle of view I had, along with the same 3 lights. The pic is a brighter version, also with a red light that I did not see.
[Image: p2003_0201_weyauwega1.jpg]
(07-15-2011, 02:39 PM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]And sorry about any typos my iPod would not let me fix them and then it won't let me edit my post which is why I am typing a new reply I think it has something to do with the new forum stuff and the rich type editor. And as I am typing this I can't see that line that tells you were you are while typing.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus
I share your woes... I sometimes access Bring4th on my phone, and it shares your iPod's disdain of fancy things on web pages. Fortunately, you can switch back to the old version with the "Classic Editor" tab right at the top of the text window. Smile

As for your UFO experience, it sounds like a classic sighting!!

3DMonkey

(07-18-2011, 03:33 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2011, 02:39 PM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]And sorry about any typos my iPod would not let me fix them and then it won't let me edit my post which is why I am typing a new reply I think it has something to do with the new forum stuff and the rich type editor. And as I am typing this I can't see that line that tells you were you are while typing.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus
I share your woes... I sometimes access Bring4th on my phone, and it shares your iPod's disdain of fancy things on web pages. Fortunately, you can switch back to the old version with the "Classic Editor" tab right at the top of the text window. Smile

As for your UFO experience, it sounds like a classic sighting!!
I have found that if you choose "classic editor", tap the screen with no cursor, then click next (it jumps to the "font" box), click next again until "next" isn't an option anymore, then tap the text box again and the cursor will appear (allowing cut, paste, and moving cursor around).