Bring4th

Full Version: The Purpose of Life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Being raised as atheist as I was, I developed a desire to find some purpose in life. Once I began to pursue the deeper depths, a question came to mind. What does an Omnipotent, Omnipresent, all-knowing God have to do with me? Thats when I started to try to see from God's perspective. The question becomes, "What would be fulfilling and entertaining for someone who knows and has everything? The answer of course: A Game.

God separates parts of itself (or at least seemingly so) and sends them out in a state of "unknowing" to rediscover Itself from a perspective that had not been previously known since all is known.

Think about it... If you had always been rich, what would it be like to live poor? If you had always known Love, what would it be like to lack? If you had already known the end of a movie, what would it be like to start from a fresh perspective with no knowledge of the end and to fully embody that unknowing?

This is the burden/blessing that each of us is providing the Creator. Alert awareness is all that is required to ensure that One recieves the blessing that you are!
i got that same realization myself. it was the only logical conclusion. or i downloaded it.