Bring4th

Full Version: Greetings to everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good morning to everyone.My name is Angel Blush and I am new to the forum but I have been on the spiritual path for the last 4 years with a little bit of help from friends of mine. I hope to gain better understanding of all truth within the years to come. Heart Hopefully I will connect to a world wide soul group and get a deeper connection in order to gain mass consciousness.Thanks again. Have a good day. Angel
(07-16-2011, 12:16 PM)mzearthangel35404 Wrote: [ -> ]Good morning to everyone.My name is Angel Blush and I am new to the forum but I have been on the spiritual path for the last 4 years with a little bit of help from friends of mine. I hope to gain better understanding of all truth within the years to come. Heart Hopefully I will connect to a world wide soul group and get a deeper connection in order to gain mass consciousness.Thanks again. Have a good day. Angel

Hi Angel, and welcome!

Tell me, what do you mean by "gain mass consciousness"?
I will try to explain as best as I can without confusing. I started on my path by reading a book called Celestine prophecy. There is a transformation happening at this time in preparation for the harvest.The first thing you have to do is pay attention to the coincidences or synchronicity happening in your daily lives but we are so preoccupied by these worldly things that we are unconscious of these synchronicity.First I must say that everything lies in the power of thought. Many people will begin to pay attention to these coincidences because that is how found myself following the path in which i'm taking.once everyone begins to pay attention to the coincidences, It will create a critical mass, which basically means what mysterious process underlies within mankind.Many people will begin to question what is seriously going on within this life.
(07-19-2011, 07:17 PM)mzearthangel35404 Wrote: [ -> ]I will try to explain as best as I can without confusing. I started on my path by reading a book called Celestine prophecy. There is a transformation happening at this time in preparation for the harvest.The first thing you have to do is pay attention to the coincidences or synchronicity happening in your daily lives but we are so preoccupied by these worldly things that we are unconscious of these synchronicity.First I must say that everything lies in the power of thought. Many people will begin to pay attention to these coincidences because that is how found myself following the path in which i'm taking.once everyone begins to pay attention to the coincidences, It will create a critical mass, which basically means what mysterious process underlies within mankind.Many people will begin to question what is seriously going on within this life.
Ah, I see, so do you mean more like the idea "critical mass" when enough people reach a certain level of consciousness, the rest will quickly follow suit?

that is correct my dear.