Bring4th

Full Version: Earth Changes (Shifting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is Angel and I was affected by the April 2011 tornado in tuscaloosa alabama. Now with all the changes in the weather, I think that there is a possibility that the earth maybe changing already. because some days are excessively hot and the next day is raining like the devil. On the day that this tornado happen, I was at my moms preparing to go home off my maternity leave and something kept holding me back as if I was forgetting something. I had a 2 year old and newborn at the hospital.There were a lot of lives loss (children, women, everyone). Most people brought religion into the situation, but in my eyes it is a reality check for the people on earth. We never had tornado to this extent, when I went to estimate the damages, everyone on my block was blowd away accept my own and what really shocked me was the fact that all my glass blew out the apartment accept my room which was still intact which the tree blocked it out. Now my question is:was the universe protecting me or how do I look at the situation in the eyes of my spirituality.
(07-16-2011, 12:54 PM)mzearthangel35404 Wrote: [ -> ]My name is Angel and I was affected by the April 2011 tornado in tuscaloosa alabama. Now with all the changes in the weather, I think that there is a possibility that the earth maybe changing already. because some days are excessively hot and the next day is raining like the devil. On the day that this tornado happen, I was at my moms preparing to go home off my maternity leave and something kept holding me back as if I was forgetting something. I had a 2 year old and newborn at the hospital.There were a lot of lives loss (children, women, everyone).

Glad to hear you survived to tell the tale! But if you hadn't, I am sure things would still be coming along just fine for you, and your children! Wink

Quote:Most people brought religion into the situation, but in my eyes it is a reality check for the people on earth.

Did you observe religion to have more of a positive or a negative effect on bringing peace, love, and joy, to those who had just moved through that traumatic experience? And by religion do you mean Christianity? Or were some other versions in there as well?

Quote:Now my question is:was the universe protecting me or how do I look at the situation in the eyes of my spirituality.

Interesting topic to ponder! I think humans have been trying to figure this out for a long time, and in many ways, is how the practice of animal sacrifice was born. I have been working on a theory that the human body has the potential to offset or lessen the effects of these, shall we say, inconveniences.

In any case, something saw you through the situation. I believe that "something" must be inside yourself. Kind of like that kid in the Matrix:Reloaded who kept trying to see Neo as his personal savior. Finally, Neo turns to the kid and says, "I didn't save you Kid. You saved yourself."

In any case, I would invite you to click around and look at some of the various threads, as many of us are having these conversations right now. Feel free to jump in as well, or not, as may be your preference. BigSmile

Also, I would invite you to read Session One of the Law of One many times before focusing too much on the rest of the material. There are multiple meanings in there that I believe are the key to avoiding Confusion later on in the material.

Notice, in particular, how Ra is speaking about the Law of One, and the Questioner redirects the communication into talking about "earth changes".

Tenet Nosce
IMHO Angel, your protection wasn't from "the universe," but it well might have been your higher self or other member of your unseen team to give you a signal. I suggest that you not depend on such protection in the future, but you certainly can earn it by deeds and intentions.

Welcome to this community!
Hi Angel! Welcome to Bring4th!

I'm glad to hear that you and your precious little ones are ok! That must have been a traumatic experience!

Yes, Earth Changes are happening. Where I live, we've been having an intense drought for quite some time now. Looking around, there seems to be an obvious increase in extreme weather patterns, all over the world.

In addition to the other comments made by others, I'd say that your Higher Self is guiding you, so that you are able to complete your life's work, whatever that may be. I don't agree with the religious interpretations of "God smiled on my family" because that would mean "God didn't smile on those other families who didn't survive" which smacks of elitism. I don't think God, or karma, plays favorites! But we each do have our own karmas, as well as pre-incarnational programming, in addition to our free will choices in the present moment. All those factors converge and our Higher Selves may give us proddings or clues. We just have to pay attention!
(07-16-2011, 03:14 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]I don't agree with the religious interpretations of "God smiled on my family" because that would mean "God didn't smile on those other families who didn't survive" which smacks of elitism.

Good point. I've always wondered why political speeches end with "God Bless America". I mean, if God is really listening, why not bless everybody? :idea:

(07-16-2011, 04:28 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Good point. I've always wondered why political speeches end with "God Bless America". I mean, if God is really listening, why not bless everybody?

Exactly! I have a bumpersticker that says:

God Bless Everyone. No Exceptions.

The reason people say God 'blesses' their family, their country or whatever, is because of the Biblical thinking that God 'favors' the 'chosen few' and that certain people are on the 'side of God' while others aren't. It's elitist. The entire "chosen few" and "saved few" is elitist. It's a corruption of what we know about the Harvest.
(07-16-2011, 05:21 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2011, 04:28 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Good point. I've always wondered why political speeches end with "God Bless America". I mean, if God is really listening, why not bless everybody?

Exactly! I have a bumpersticker that says:

God Bless Everyone. No Exceptions.

My personal favorite, “Oh God, please protect me from your followers.”
(07-16-2011, 05:21 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]The reason people say God 'blesses' their family, their country or whatever, is because of the Biblical thinking that God 'favors' the 'chosen few' and that certain people are on the 'side of God' while others aren't. It's elitist. The entire "chosen few" and "saved few" is elitist. It's a corruption of what we know about the Harvest.

I agree. I have observed these views to sometimes impress themselves upon the Law of One and the Ra material, although there is little evidence within them to support such a belief in separation and elitism.

Sadly, there is so much wisdom that the three Abrahamic religions, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, have to offer humanity that gets largely ignored due to the schism in the group mind that results from fundamentalist thinking. I like to call this schism the "Wrinkle in Time", after one of my most loved childhood books.

What fundamentalists fail to discern that it is the fundamentalist mindset / mental program itself that is getting in the way of the spiritual mission. Hence, I believe they would benefit from a change in their entire mental operating system. How to affect such a change in others, I don't know. According to Ra, changing others is quite impossible.

But I can see how even otherwise well-intentioned and service-minded activists can sometimes get caught up in this sort of absolutism and fundamentalism that is so divisive. It is such a sad sight to me when service is withheld until one accepts the doctrine of a particular savior, or guru, for example.

I take a syncretic approach to religion that recognizes the interconnectedness of spiritual teachings throughout the entire current cycle of human history. I think each has something to offer, and I do believe that, at some point in the future, they may come to be reconciled once again.

Assuming, of course, that we don't blow up the planet with nuclear weapons again! :-/
(07-16-2011, 12:54 PM)mzearthangel35404 Wrote: [ -> ]the fact that all my glass blew out the apartment accept my room which was still intact which the tree blocked it out. Now my question is:was the universe protecting me or how do I look at the situation in the eyes of my spirituality.

the perception of universe as an interacting entity is in itself a good start enough.

(07-16-2011, 12:54 PM)mzearthangel35404 Wrote: [ -> ]My name is Angel and I was affected by the April 2011 tornado in tuscaloosa alabama. Now with all the changes in the weather, I think that there is a possibility that the earth maybe changing already. because some days are excessively hot and the next day is raining like the devil. On the day that this tornado happen, I was at my moms preparing to go home off my maternity leave and something kept holding me back as if I was forgetting something. I had a 2 year old and newborn at the hospital.There were a lot of lives loss (children, women, everyone). Most people brought religion into the situation, but in my eyes it is a reality check for the people on earth. We never had tornado to this extent, when I went to estimate the damages, everyone on my block was blowd away accept my own and what really shocked me was the fact that all my glass blew out the apartment accept my room which was still intact which the tree blocked it out. Now my question is:was the universe protecting me or how do I look at the situation in the eyes of my spirituality.

Hello angel,

First off, welcome to this board. Though the views expressed here may at first glance appear to be very different than those of many religions, there are many parts which are exchangeable, and one need not give up one for the other.

For instance:
God = Creator
Earth = Gaia, a living breathing entity of a consciousness so vast it is impossible for the human to even begin to imagine. Jesus (Jehoshua) oft spoke of "Mother" as well as "Father", though that was not put into the Bible as Constantine desired Christianity to be a Paternalistic religion (though that's a lengthy subject on its own).
Holy Spirit (Holy Ghost) = Higher Self, our "future" and fully Conscious Self
Heaven = 4th density positively polarized Earth
Hell = 4th density negatively polarized (somewhere not Earth)

You are indeed correct that the violent weather is a result of the changes which are indeed occurring at this time (and have been for the last thirty or so years), as Our Great Mother Gaia has been releasing some of the negative energies which have been built up in her. One must think of all the violence which occurred towards the native populations and the desecration of Mother herself in just the area you now reside, and all the violence, wars, destruction (negative energies) that has been reaped worldwide over the last 15,000 years. That energy was taken on my Gaia, just as any mother willingly shares the pain of her children, but in order for Mother to shift to her fourth density, this negative energy must be released. The Japan Tsunami was another such instance of one of these releases, though the aftershocks were helped by our dark brothers and the use of HAARP (which has now been as much as shut down). These releases... we see all around the world, building in intensity for the last decade or so. Our Great Mother dearly loves her Earthly children so much, however, that she has now chosen to hold off on some of these negative energy releases until humankind becomes more aware of what is going on and able to properly be ready where these releases will occur, and as such loss of life will be kept to a minimum. We must remember that the original plan (as little as thirty years ago) was to pole shift and wipe second and third density "clean", as it were, but humankind's mass awakening and subsequent increase in consciousness has averted such action. The more than a million wanderer's (others call them light workers) have played a large part in this positive shift as well.

What happened to you specifically... you chose this specific life prior to entering it, and for many reasons. Each of us (spirits) leave (the mind/body) when we fulfill the reasons for being here on Earth, fulfilling our "contract". You have yet to fulfill all your reasons for being here, and therefore will have further time to work on them. As others have mentioned, your Higher Self (Holy Spirit, OverSoul, whatever one desires to call it) cued you and provided you with all the right reasons to be exactly where you were, so as to avoid "leaving" prior to your work being done. Nothing is by coincidence here, all serves a specific purpose... each event in our lives has a lesson, and it is for each to figure out what that lesson is; if one learns one thing, that is the reason. No one can tell you what that lesson is; you must find it yourself.

I wish you well on your journey. Live, love, and trust in Our Creator to provide all you need. It shall be so.
Thanks for the post Peregrinus, very informative. I've never thought of the holy spirit/higher self, and heaven/4th density earth connections before.
(07-16-2011, 01:31 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2011, 12:54 PM)mzearthangel35404 Wrote: [ -> ]My name is Angel and I was affected by the April 2011 tornado in tuscaloosa alabama. Now with all the changes in the weather, I think that there is a possibility that the earth maybe changing already. because some days are excessively hot and the next day is raining like the devil. On the day that this tornado happen, I was at my moms preparing to go home off my maternity leave and something kept holding me back as if I was forgetting something. I had a 2 year old and newborn at the hospital.There were a lot of lives loss (children, women, everyone).

Glad to hear you survived to tell the tale! But if you hadn't, I am sure things would still be coming along just fine for you, and your children! Wink

Quote:Most people brought religion into the situation, but in my eyes it is a reality check for the people on earth.

Did you observe religion to have more of a positive or a negative effect on bringing peace, love, and joy, to those who had just moved through that traumatic experience? And by religion do you mean Christianity? Or were some other versions in there as well?

Quote:Now my question is:was the universe protecting me or how do I look at the situation in the eyes of my spirituality.

Interesting topic to ponder! I think humans have been trying to figure this out for a long time, and in many ways, is how the practice of animal sacrifice was born. I have been working on a theory that the human body has the potential to offset or lessen the effects of these, shall we say, inconveniences.

In any case, something saw you through the situation. I believe that "something" must be inside yourself. Kind of like that kid in the Matrix:Reloaded who kept trying to see Neo as his personal savior. Finally, Neo turns to the kid and says, "I didn't save you Kid. You saved yourself."

In any case, I would invite you to click around and look at some of the various threads, as many of us are having these conversations right now. Feel free to jump in as well, or not, as may be your preference. BigSmile

Also, I would invite you to read Session One of the Law of One many times before focusing too much on the rest of the material. There are multiple meanings in there that I believe are the key to avoiding Confusion later on in the material.

Notice, in particular, how Ra is speaking about the Law of One, and the Questioner redirects the communication into talking about "earth changes".

Tenet Nosce

I must tell you my soulmate and the family of light has kept me inform on the issue. I had the chance of meeting my higher self in a dream one night and she let me know some of the truths of which you speak of as well.So I do have a pretty good team on my side and I want to evolve to the next level quickly as possible

I was reading the other day and I wanted to know why karma is taken out of context. Karma is meant to help us grow not to hurt us.the laws seem hard to believe because we have been trained to think the universe has only physical laws.Most time we shade the truth (lie) to save ourselves , but we must learn to be honest with each other no matter what the case may be.We always say that you reap what you sow or everything that you do come back to you etc.....Karma is speeding up,the consequences from an untruthful manipulation can come back very quickly. Me and my soulmate call this the sling shot effect and it has began to take place in my life.Karma is not design for punishment but for a positive correction. Eventually it will replace the corruption that takes place now.the universe is set up spiritually to support and encourage our spiritual growth.

Thank you for the words of wisdom. I found it very insightful.