Bring4th

Full Version: Higher self
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

oguz

dear friends, this is about Higher self. I translated it from my native tongue. My english is not good but i guess you ll get something from it.
with light

YOUR HIGHER SELF

Your higherself is an evolving, dynamical life power consciousness. He exists in the realm where all beings are in multi dimensional consciousness. He sends you impulses to love others and to unify with them.

He knows the order and light, when you add what he considers to your life, it means you are acting as your Higher self.

Your higher self knows why you confront your difficulties and struggles. Your Higher self is the exact essence of who you are and possess the accumulation of all your incarnations. He is wise teacher in you. Your Higher self doesnt know what is boundary and isn’t related to any role you are playing. As you add hid high vibrations to your body and all your energy system he can heal and help you evolve.

Your Higher self talks with you through your intuition and emotions in general. He at the same time may communicate with you through weird coincidences and timings, he can send any message you want to hear through people, newspapers, books, movie films and like this. As you strengthen your connection with your Higher self, you will witness increase of your insights, intuition, inspiration and surprises that may seem like coincidences.

By having connection with your Higher self your may have tremendous leap in your spiritual growing. Some of you may begin to have this connections by dreaming to speak with a wise counsellor or teacher and getting advices.

You will begin to experience emotions, thoughts and wisdom of your Higher self directly and to be your Higher self more and more and this will be your continous state.

You can be anytime your Higher self. Your Higher self is your expanded, loving, wise, compassionate self. When you are focused on things you are doing, talk with your heart or gets creative insights you already are Higher self. At the moments when you work with light, become a mediator to others ascension or concentrated on how to give service to create change in the world, you become Higher self.

We will help you to understand how it feels to live as your Higher self and to carry His grander light to all areas of your life. When you acknowledge the moments you are your Higher self, you will live them more.

Spiritual growing becomes realized with the contacts with your Higher self more frequently and allowing to manage all areas of your life. When you take a step to Spiritual growing path, to search, learn, discover the being that you are and explore the mysteries of the universe, you will never be the same again. You may stop for some times or decide to decelerate, but when you taste the joy of growing you wont want to be immobilized for long time.
This should not be in the LOO section and I ask the moderators to move it.

oguz

here is another excerpt

Connecting To Your Higher self

As you grow spiritually, you are on a wonderful journey of self-discovery. You will increasingly understand the mysteries of the universe and learn tools of personal transformation. Connecting to your higher self will allow your life to become effortless and joyful. Your higher self is that part of you that is continually connected to the light.
As you open up to the higher dimensions of yourself, you will be able to lift the veils of illusion and see the world through the eyes of your higher self. You will link your throat with your higher self and express truth and love in all you say. Your mind will be illuminated and your emotions will be harmonious as they are blended with the light of your higher self.
As you allow yourself to connect in higher ways you create more loving relationships, allowing trust more, and opening your heart more. You begin to share new levels of intimacy and have deeper more meaningful connections with your loved ones. What many of you are looking for another—compassion, understanding, and love—you will find first in your connection to your higher self.
You will be able to create rapid positive changes in your physical body, and gain greater skills in healing yourself. Your higher self is limitless. It is not pulled down by the denseness of the earth plane , and therefore when you meditate AS your higher self you begin to receive much love, inspiration, oneness, and guidance.
Your higher self is a dynamic, growing life force consciousness. It exists in a realm where all beings are untied as one multidimensional consciousness. Your higher self knows why you have the challenges that you have, your higher self is the essence of who you are. It is the wise teacher within you.

A Meditation For How To Meet Your Higher Self

For this meditation, you can be sitting or lying. It is preferable if you lie on your back with a book under your head and your knees slightly bent toward your body. If you wish to sit, then make sure that your feet are firmly planted on the ground.

Then close your eyes and take a deep breath (into your navel). On the in breath, imagine a clear pure white light entering your body from above and exiting (going thru your body) into the ground. This is a very general cleansing, you can adapt this so that you clear each chakra at a time if you wish.
Then move your awareness to each body part individually (toes, individual toes, sole of foot, calf muscles, thigh muscles, back, arms, fingers, palms, etc.). Make sure that when you become aware of the body part that you consciously relax it. The chakras are energy points that allow you to link to your spiritual side. There are 7 major chakras, and several minor, (i.e., your hands and feet). These major chakras are: base, spleen, solar plexus, heart, throat forehead, and the crown/top of your head.
The base chakra is at the bottom of your spine. Its color is red. The spleen chakra located near the spleen is orange. The SP chakra is just above your navel, and it is yellow. The heart chakra is at your heart, and it is green or pink. Your throat chakra is at the base of your throat and is blue. The brow, forehead, third eye chakra, is purple or indigo. The crown chakra is at the top of your head and is violet.
When you become aware of each body part, make it relax. If you find that it hurts, then breathe light thru your mouth and into the body part. Allow total relaxation. Do this until you feel peaceful, focused, and physically comfortable. Total relation is dependent upon how aware you are of your body and how easy you find it to let go of each body part.
Adjust your posture if you need to, so that you feel the light that pulled into your head flowing more easily thru your body, up and down your spine. Straighten and lift your upper chest on an in breath, do not push this, do this so that your back is slightly straighter. This aids your emotional body and thinking in higher ways.
The next step is to ask your spiritual guides to be present. To do this, you can say it aloud, or think it. Ask that their presence be felt so that you know they are there. Feel the joy, love, and peace surrounding you, they are here to help you. If you feel uncomfortable or blocked, just relax a little longer until you feel the negativity going away. Breathing the light is important in helping your energy flow.
Now, it’s time to meet your higher self. Imagine your higher self (HS) in the distance, beginning to come toward you. You can picture your higher self in whatever way feels most comfortable to you. Greet and welcome your HS, invite it to come closer. Mentally ask your HS to assist you in making your connection to it a bit stronger.
Feel the radiance of its love surrounding you and embracing you. Feel lines of light coming to you from your HS, and as these lines touch you, feel your vibration increase. You and your HS are now beginning to merge and become one. Feel your molecules and atoms merging with your HS, as if you are reclaiming part of your energy. Let your HS merge with you even more until your energy patterns are taking on the radiance of your HS. You and your HS are now one. As your HS, open your breathing to create a better flow of energy in your body. Adjust your posture so that you are sitting as your HS. As your HS, adjust your shoulders and chest to reflect your confidence and your wisdom.
Think of a situation you want guidance about. As your HS, you can give yourself advice about any situation. Imagine that you are a wise teacher, consultant, and give yourself advice. You may want to speak out loud, or write down your answers. Ask your HS (you) if you have any other messages—maybe on your spiritual growth, your higher purpose. You have effectively met with your HS now. This is a place where you can do many things. You can send energy to friends, create new positive situations around yourself, you can heal your body. In this state you may see many forms of light around you. You may speak with your guides, and ask them if they would like to give you a message. Your guides can take you to places of learning that are not on this earth, and you can learn much. To come out of this state, it is best done slowly. You must become aware of each body part but this time, move it a little. Breathe deeply, and just accustom yourself to the environment again.

A little about guides….
When you are born, you have asked some of your spirit friends to help you in your up and coming life…that’s why we have guides.
We all have guides, but those who are materially inclined do not have many. You may have some in waiting…The more spiritual work you do, the more you acquire.
Your guides are not in the 3rd dimension, and you can ask to make their presence felt, ask their names, and you can tell everyone else they are not welcome.
some nice links

http://www.think-aboutit.com/Spiritual/C...ERSELF.htm
http://www.hutchisonhealingtouch.com/Highself.htm

oguz

hey people,
today i ve found a wonderful file about higher self.

this one is very relevant and its style resembles to CwG .

enjoy

http://go.rapiddigger.com/rapidshare/23402409/
I love your first post, beautifully written and not too bad grammatically since English is not your primary language. I rely on my higher self more than anything else in this life. Thanks for sharing!

Godspeed!
I must also say thanks for taking the time to translate it! I only read the first post as I am kinda just going through my pre-sleep run of seeing what comes up, but I may very well return to read the rest after I rest Tongue
much love! by the way... your english seems a fair bit better than mine, and it's my first language!
Nicely translated and looking forward to reading that book!

Love&Light!

fairyfarmgirl

Excellent translating! Thank you for being here now. I enjoyed reading your guided meditation! Perhaps it is something you could post to youtube when you are ready!

Love--

fairyfarmgirl