Bring4th

Full Version: Sun Comments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have seen writings suggesting the sun reacts to Mans actions, and others that say Man reacts to the sun. I have only recently become aware of the heirarchy connected to our existence, from the Oversoul on down. I came across this last night and thought it may interest some.

Cayce reading (5757-1) on the cause of sun spots, and their effects on the Earth and humanity.
... the sun , the moon, the planets have their marching orders from the divine, and they move in same.
Man alone is given that birthright of free will. He alone may defy his God!
How many of you have questioned that in thine own heart, and know that thy disobediance in the earth reflects unto the heavenly hosts and thus influences that activity of God's command! For YOU -- as souls and sons and daughters of God -- DEFY the living God!
As the sun is made to shed light and heat upon God's children in the earth, it is then of that composition of which man is made, or that termed the earth; yet, as ye have seen and know, there is solid matter, there is liquid, there is vapor. All are one in their various stages of consciousness or of activity for what? Man -- GODLY MAN! Yet when these become as in defiance to that light which was commanded to march, to show forth the Lord's glory, His beauty, His mercy, His hope -- yea, His patience -- do ye wonder then that there become reflected upon even the face of the sun those turmoils and strifes that have been and that are the sin of man?
Whence comest this?
All that was made to show to the sons, the souls, that God IS mindful of His children.
How do they [sunspots] affect man? How does a cross word affect thee? How does anger, jealousy, hate, animosity, affect thee AS a son of God? If thou art the father of same, oft ye cherish same. If thou art the recipient of same from others, thy brethren, how does it affect thee? Much as that confusion which is caused upon the earth by that which appears as a sunspot. The disruptions of communications of all natures between men is what? Remember the story, the allegory if ye choose to call it such, of the tower of Babel.
It sounds like its more of a symbiosis proccess that is precieved by us in many ways, physical and mental / spirtual. The physical is sunspots and explosions... Probably earthquakes and the likes too. And the spirtual is the mental confusion that we experience as a collective.

I dont really like the style of these readings though. The way they talk about "God"...

Nonetheless, interesting information and thanks for posting.
was this halaliel?
I would agree that both the sun and the activities of humans are interlinked and influence the evolution of one another. I see the sun as a focal point for all of the energies of the solar system, where every planet is directly connected to the central sphere through its magnetic field and the learning and evolution taking place on each planet is directly absorbed and integrated by it. The energies are then sychronistically redistributed to each of the other planets to assist each in its evolution at the appropriate times. Think solar flares, coronal mass ejections, solar wind, etc. So this whole solar logos, of which we are a part, is learning as one entity which is made up of a large body of sub-logoi, with the physical sun, as we see it, acting as the fulcrum for the planetary energies as the whole system spirals sychronistically within the creation of the galactic logos.
sun is the local node of logoi in these parts.