Bring4th

Full Version: Free Power
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is an easy and logical concept that would be blocked in most countries, but is becoming public in Australia. I had brought up this idea in a different thread, and two days later I find it in the news.

Also, this is not a new idea or invention, this is just the first build that has become public.

Ok, I mentioned this type of device 07-15-2011, 10:08 AM
And the video was Uploaded by __________ on Jul 15, 2011
BigSmile

3DMonkey

I've actually seen this video three years ago... when I was engulfed in this topic
Yep, this technology has been around since WW2.
In Atlantis they used crystals to cook food (and for lighting). I wonder how to get a crystal to generate heat like that.
(07-18-2011, 12:07 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]In Atlantis they used crystals to cook food (and for lighting). I wonder how to get a crystal to generate heat like that.
I would guess using it in the form of a laser. I know that the tourmaline crystal will produce more electricity if it is heated. But so far I don't have a full understanding of all properties or possibilities of all stones.
What year is that video from? It's a very important topic in aus (and I'm sure other parts of the world too) right now because of the gov pushing the whole carbon tax thing and the sliding economy. I wonder if those machines are available to buy yet, as $5000 is totally worth it. I also lol'd at how scientists are skeptical because it would mean they would have to rewrite the laws of physics.

3DMonkey

I don't want to do the math. What will 24 kW operate, home-wise?
I use 100 kWh a day.

I need four generators, or a smaller house....
so when are these actually gonna be out there for sale?

3DMonkey

(07-18-2011, 05:00 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]so when are these actually gonna be out there for sale?
Ha. That would be "the day".
At some point I am going to buy a water turbine for electricity. I need to look around my files and see if I have the plans for the unit in this video.
This looks over 5 years old maybe even more the presenter looks much younger.... So that means this technology has not been allowed out I have not ever seen or heard about this device, though I knew the technology existed I never thought I would actually see it shown on TV.. How sad why dont we all get this instead of a carbon tax... Oh yeah because then all elite wont get our money that we pay them for breathing to much.....Because the big oil companies would become obsolete etc etc... They will never allow us to have free energy they send people out to say we have to save the environment because of man made global warming.... making us hate ourselves and keeping us in fear so that we pay their supposed tax to save the earth from the evil carbon dioxide that we exhale and plants breath... It seriously amazes me that actually by into it.. I love the earth for I am the earth and I want to help everyone and it in everyway... But people need to realise that those pushing global warming do not really care about the environment they care about the money... Al Gore is a part owner of one of the biggest oil companies in the world for gods sake... These people dont care about the environment if the elite of the world really cared about the environment this technology would have been out decades ago...If this technolgy were released it would solve all our problems, there would be no such thing as poverty any more and people would no longer have to pay for free energy.. But we do not live in a world like this.. We live live in a world where soceity believes it has to be guided by "great leaders" who will protect us and look after us and who have power over us., these "great leaders" use this power to manipulate us, keep us in fear, keep technology from us,keep the truth from us, send us to war for profit, divide us and enslave us...

We have alot of wrong people in power and people running the world... it has been like that for all of history but I really do believe their time is coming to an end everyday I see more and more awakening realising that we are being lied to... that we are not as free as some actually believe and that we are all one people and that our real enemy is the people we elect into power..

We will overcome this
We are one

Gotta like the casual comment from the anchor at the end of the story, "hmm, good idea."
@ zack - I give that same rant when I hear about the carbon tax bs, its so true and the whole thing makes me angry.. "how can we pretend to care about the environment? I know, let's tax it!" Does it make me less of a good person that I just want to stab them all in the face? if our leaders cared about going green they would have done it decades ago, not rape poor Gaia for everything she has first..