Bring4th

Full Version: atlantis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone,

i was wondering what is your opinion on this information

http://www.atlantisquest.com/index.html

I dont remember everything that was written on this page, so some of it might contradict the Law of One(I first read it before i found the Law of One) but when i read it the first time i thought it was really cool and possibly on to something concerning atlantis.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borraguss
Atlantis was a continent which had 12 cities, and it's placement was in the vicinity of what is currently known as Cuba. This is why the indigenous peoples of North and South America "arrived" on these continents ~12,800 years ago, leaving Atlantis prior to the second war which sank the continent.
Hi,
The way I understand it Atlantis was a very very large island that had smaller islands stretching west and east from it and that it was located in the center of the Atlantic ocean. And Plato does say that you could have crossed the western ocean(read Atlantic) safely and without much trouble because there were islands stretching from outside the pillars of herculeas(Sp?) to a great continent in the west(Americas) and if you look at oceanographic maps you do indeed see islands stretching to the azore platue(Sp?) and then to the gulf of Mexico, even if some of them are under water now from
Sea level rise. So I think that there was indeed a portion of the Atlanteans civilization in Cuba and that they fled west into Mexico and south America possibly north America to escape the sinking of greater atlantia(that might just be an embellishment on my part but when I was about to refer to Atlantis that word popped into my mind, so maybe that is what some people used to refer to the greater part of Atlantis as)(atlantia makes sence to me like maybe the different parts of the empire were called different things but the whole was refered to as Atlantis kinda like how there is the american southwest the midwest the eastern seaboard the west coast Etc. but the country as a whole is called The United States of America. I don't know I could be wrong but that makes sence to me) so I agree with your statement but I would like to add that perhaps there was more to Atlantis then just Cuba.

Thanks for reading though all that Smile
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus

Also when I write I tend to get really focused kinda like meditation and so that is why I suggested that maybe I was remembering the word atlantia from a past life or something just a thought
Thanks
Conifer16
Adonai
I have a feeling that the word Atlantis came from Europeans. The real name could have been something more like Atlan. I say this because a detailed map of Mexico will show a lot of communities whose name ends with tlan or atlan, e.g. Mazatlan. I once spent a delightful few days in a small place called Tepoztlan. These words preceded Spanish, which has no word like them, AFAIK.
(07-19-2011, 02:19 AM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]I have a feeling that the word Atlantis came from Europeans. The real name could have been something more like Atlan. I say this because a detailed map of Mexico will show a lot of communities whose name ends with tlan or atlan, e.g. Mazatlan. I once spent a delightful few days in a small place called Tepoztlan. These words preceded Spanish, which has no word like them, AFAIK.

Hi,
What is really funny about that is that when I was younger and even a little bit nowadays I would creat stories for my brother and I to play and at one point a few years ago I came up with the name Atlan as the name of a fictional country that was more advanced then any other country at least they thought so until they found out about a new country that was just as advanced as them and in some ways more advanced, and now that I look back at it it was very much like the story of conflict between Ramma and Atlantis. and to respond to your post now, in the link I put in my thread starter post the guy shows that the word Atlantis is much more ancient then Plato. But you are right the word Atlantis is very European but the guy who wrote up that website does seem to make a good case for Atlantis being the most correct term for the empire. Ok I just re-read what I wrote up above and I think that I meant to say that the term Atlantis is a very ancient word and that I think it is very likely to be very close to the actual name of the empire( I don't know if I did anything to clear that up so if I didn't please inform me so that I can try again) and I don't know were I meant for this post to go so sorry if it makes little sense or doesn't further the subject.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus

I would suggest just reading the link up above because I am not doing a great job explaining my position. Sorry.
You are indeed correct dear one. I did not mean to infer that Cuba was all of Atlantis, but lays today in the vicinity. If one pays attention to earthquakes in the area, one might notice that our great Mother is preparing to raise this continent.
(07-19-2011, 09:23 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]You are indeed correct dear one. I did not mean to infer that Cuba was all of Atlantis, but lays today in the vicinity. If one pays attention to earthquakes in the area, one might notice that our great Mother is preparing to raise this continent.

Hi,
Could you provide links to news articles about earthquakes in that region because I don't remember reading about any large earthquakes or any substantial increase in earthquakes in that area of the world and I do think it would be a Awsome and very cool thing for Atlantis to rise or rather cities of Atlantis to rise But were do you get your information? I would like to read it myself. Is it from Edgar Cayce? Because he predicted the rise of Atlantis but that was in the 1980s when it was supposed to surface(I think) and the only thing publicy announced was the Bimini road. Are you perhaps suggesting that the Bimini road being found at that time is because it was finally close enough to the surface to be seen as the seafloor is rising(at least within this hypothesis). And do you know of any information that suggests that the seafloor is indeed rising in that area?

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus

Ps.
Wait did you mean the Atlantic ocean or Cuba? Because the way that was written it seems(at least to me) that you could be talking about the continent itself rather than parts of it or just cities.

Have a look at earthquakes around the world in almost real-time at the following link --> http://www.oe-files.de/gmaps/eqmashup.html noting the rapid succession of quakes to the East of Cuba at this time.

Also note how the entire area around the Pacific is "lit up" in preparation for raising Lemuria as well, a very large continent.

There is nothing to fear in this though, as Mother is waiting for the right time, to effect these changes, so that loss of 2nd and 3rd density vehicles will be minimal. Only those that made pre-incarnate contracts to exit the illusion during these events will do so at that time.