Bring4th

Full Version: Consciousness Unmoved
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Unbound

Quote:Questioner: Could you elaborate please on the nature and quality of the matrix and the potentiator?
Ra: I am Ra. In the mind complex the matrix may be described as consciousness. It has been called the Magician. It is to be noted that of itself consciousness is unmoved. The potentiator of consciousness is the unconscious. This encompasses a vast realm of potential in the mind.
I think this is very interesting to note, the fact that our consciousness does not move. This means that every feeling of motion is in fact just part of the illusion. At no point are we going anywhere, our complex stays unmoved at all times and instead we alter our perception, literally bending time and space, around us. We move the universe around us, depth is only a perceptual mechanism. In truth, even if you were to look out across a great plain or as far as your eyes can see everything is no farther than before your minds eye.

This is found in Session 78.
When I read that I literally kicked my legs and squeeled(which is a very unguy like thing to do) and yelled that is Awsome and felt a sudden rush of energy which swept away my headache and hunger(so it was probably actual energy not some kind of adrenaline rush. And I do differentiate between the two). So my thanks to you is twofold one thank you for bringing this to my attention and second thanks for providing the "catalyst" for the "healing" of my headache and hunger.

Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borraguss

And I dont know why that affected me so much it just did. And I am now smiling hugely BigSmileBigSmileSmileSmile see lol
As a creator dreams of itself...

Unbound

Aha My Pleasure, Conifer! In fact this was something I had discovered myself as a concept and I was quite excited to see it explicitly stated in the material. As you say, it's awesome! Prior to today I have spend time meditating on the concept and realizing as I walk that I in fact do not move at all and instead the force of my will in and of itself moves the creative form about me as I project it.
I don't know if you can see the smilies but I put some in there and can't see them and I can't like your post or see any off that stuff. I do most of my internet stuff on my iPod touch so if someone could help that would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borraguss

Ps. I am also having trouble with the replyand edit areas of the forum so whatever upgrades were done to the forum are not iPod friendly. Lol

Unbound

Yes they are there aha I have had difficulties with the "Quick Reply" feature since the upgrade.
So if we are not actually moving but warping reality to our will how do we meet up with and interact with other self's? Is it that since we are a the same thing the one creator we originate from the same spot but in our warping of reality we meet up with other selves when they pull the same area of this ilusion towards themselves and so we meet but we are really in the same location as eachother from the start? Don't know if that made since.sorry if it didn't sometimes I can't itirate the concepts in my head well enough for others to understand me.

Thanks for listening to me,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus

Ps.
This is my first foray into actually trying to theorize with others about a concept in the Law of One. Which is a daunting step as all these post I have been reading are really well thought out and well written. That idea up above was written as the thought came to me so I haven't had time to think about it much.

(07-19-2011, 12:13 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Aha My Pleasure, Conifer! In fact this was something I had discovered myself as a concept and I was quite excited to see it explicitly stated in the material. As you say, it's awesome! Prior to today I have spend time meditating on the concept and realizing as I walk that I in fact do not move at all and instead the force of my will in and of itself moves the creative form about me as I project it.

And when I move I am now going to try to feel space warping around my self. To see if one could feel it now while here in this illusion.
And what does your signature mean Azreal?
And I can't subsribe to threads anymore. It says there is some kind of authorization problem.

Unbound

Aha Yes you could put it that way. You could imagine everybody is a single self surrounded by a holographic mirror. We are the same self that has the complete capacity for every personality. Now, if we are to think of the veil as "darkness", or rather that light which has hidden itself, or become internal we have the division of everything. When we see an other-self it must be considered that the appearance of their form is partially dependent on you, because you are the one perceiving. So in truth you can think of meeting other people as interacting with other projections of the archetypal mind which we are all working from. It is only the nature of the illusion of polarity which gives us the cumulative "inner self" and the quantitative "outer self(ves)". Imagine the self as an infinitely faceted diamond which may separate the light but it is only the nature of qualities. Keep in mind that absolutely no two people possess the exact same balance of light, but all is the Creator, so in truth the diffraction of personality is something like a molecule. If there was only one, singular self/body it would be unable to grow because there would be no catalyst.

Indeed, you can feel the space warping and it feels cool!

Also, it means "Shadow, the internal light", or if you think of "black body radiation" and the way this pertains to the nature of the veil I think you will understand that the darkest darkness is only that light which has turned away from the Creator, remembering we are the Creator.
The saying is something I have developed as a sort of motto of my purpose and intention, which is to reveal the shadow as light. If we realize thus that we are those who project reality outwards this means that all darkness in our perception is in fact our own dim illumination, the inner shadow which has yet to be ignited in to brilliance. You could think of this also as a star before it erupts from its "matter" density form in to full blaze.
You know I have read alot of your posts and somehow the way you explain things makes it easier to understand for me so maybe we just think very similarly. Whatever it is thanks and keep up the interesting and great translation of the Law of One from complex way of speaking to laymans speech lol. But really I read the Law of One and I understand it in a way but when I come onto this forum I read things and suddenly understand the concepts much better so thanks everybody else also.
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus

And I just relized that I am up into the 50s in number of post which is insane as it feels just like last week I was at only 20 and I haven't really been posting that much. I really think that time is physically speeding up which is Awsome as it means the time in-between whatever is going to happen around the harvest and now will feel like no-time.

Unbound

Ah, well this is my specialty as a speaker, to communicate wisdom in a manner by which it can be understood by all. I try to keep things as realistic as possible, everything one speaks of in the macrocosm must be appropriately anchored with a microcosmic context. I appreciate your gratitude and acceptance of my service since this is purposeful to me, there is an immense amount of pleasure for me in communicating, discussion and answering of questions. This is how I feel I am best able to radiate, at this point in space/time.

Indeed, the Quickening is upon us!
(07-19-2011, 12:13 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Aha My Pleasure, Conifer! In fact this was something I had discovered myself as a concept and I was quite excited to see it explicitly stated in the material. As you say, it's awesome! Prior to today I have spend time meditating on the concept and realizing as I walk that I in fact do not move at all and instead the force of my will in and of itself moves the creative form about me as I project it.

After reading that agian I realize that we have so much power and yet we are so used to it that we don't even realize anymore how much we actualy have. I have always wanted to be able to do magic/psychic powers ever since I was really little and now I realize I have been doing something "magical" my whole life lol. I still have to work on this psychic powers though haven't yet moved something with my mind(that I know of) yet and telepathy still seems just out of reach, so I guess there is some simple principle behind those abilities but I haven't been able to discern them yet(any help would be appreciated hint hint. Lol)

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus

Unbound

Well, as Ra states, as Wanderers we have to work very hard to regain our abilities once again, put in the meditation, practice and above all CREATE, LOVE and allow yourself to perceive your life as you mean to perceive it. The threads of fate are in our own hands now. Deepest blessings, Creator/Conifer16, adonai.
As a practice, Ra states it simply. See the Creator in all that is, and know that the create LOVES to create, and it creates with this love, and its gift to all of us is that love. There is a greater gift that comes as well though, once we receive the love, we may then give it again to others! Never fear ANY negative entity, in truth, they're all a bunch of misunderstood, cuddly kitty cats at the core of their true being, a playful being which has gone through enough pain to make it forget that part of itself that used to value life. If you, in any way possible, can open in them the pure idea of positivity, it becomes a real possibility, and then probable. Everything is inevitable, there is only increase and division, nothing is lost in the One. Praise the One Infinite Creator, blessings, once again.
I am not so sure that I am a wanderer because I don't have much of the problems that wanderers are supposed to have and I don't feel like a wanderer more like a 3d entity that is very close to being able to if not allready there to ascend. Or I could be a wanderer from 4th density. Maybe I am one of the humans harvested from the last harvest(which I hesitate to suggest because I get the feeling from the way other people have reacted to that kind of thing that it might be percived as arrogant or childish?) I say this because I have always since as long as I can remember thought that the way things are supposed to be is exactly as Ra explained fourth density as and the concepts of the Law of One were digested with a feeling of I already know this and excitement that was very much like the kind you would get when you are finally heading home from a tiring journey. So I may or may not be one of the previously harvested humans but I do think that I am from the 4th density. And I have had dreams that to me imply that there is someone else waiting for me on the other side.(and I have also had these dreams since I can remember)

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus

I just realized that my post contradicted my original statement and that being of the 4th density and coming down into 3rd would be a wanderer so I retract my original statement and will now say that I think I am of the fourth density and I can barely wait to go Home.

Ps.
One of the things I look the most forward to is remembering whatever adventures I have had in fourth density that I can't remember now.( plus of course the compared to now Godlike abilitys) Lol

Unbound

Ah, to go home, that will be wonderful! I'm not quite sure where I'm headed after this, likely back to the next octave to resume work until the next major shift.
That's interesting how that contrasts the last octave of mover/moved.

So is this consciousness unmoved also in time/space and in higher densities?

Is it throughout the whole octave that we are unmoved?

Now I wonder how I can "walk" just by using my power of bending the Universe, rather than using my legs.

What do you think about what David Wilcock says about the sun here: http://divinecosmos.com/forums/showthrea...#post60495

Quote:Research is now suggesting that the Sun is like a hole that has popped in the energy field of the Galaxy, allowing energy to flow out in a given area; that's why we see it as bright white light. They've already proven that there's no nuclear furnace going on in there. The amount of neutrinos that the Sun gives off is far too low for it to be the byproduct of a nuclear reaction. There are missing neutrinos. They've known about this for 30 years, and the problem is not being solved — those missing neutrinos simply don't exist!
So the Sun is not a nuclear furnace. The Sun basically represents cosmic energy, the true energy of Creation. What this means is that the Sun is like a pinhole in space where the energy is flowing out — just like the pinhole in a bag of water, or what you would see in the Bermuda Triangle.

(07-19-2011, 12:47 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]If we realize thus that we are those who project reality outwards this means that all darkness in our perception is in fact our own dim illumination, the inner shadow which has yet to be ignited in to brilliance. You could think of this also as a star before it erupts from its "matter" density form in to full blaze.

I recently read an article which suggested that the sunspots that appear on the sun are actaully miniature black holes with immense gravity. If a solar flare or other explosion of energy happens near one, the energy can actually be seen being sucked into the sunspot very quickly. Perhaps these openings are access points to the core of the sun's creative mechanisms. So I think we can see both the inward and the outward breath of the Creator present in our beloved sun.
Ra seems to be saying that consciousness without potential does not move. It is not until you create a potential (unconscious) that consciousness is able to do work and truly learn from itself. So it does indeed move with potential. In the previous octave there was the mover/moved, but not as great of a potential with the concept of service to others and self as we have here in this octave. So previously there was less movement/seeking and thus slower learning because of a smaller potential.

It also seems that there is a physical framework and that we do move through energies.

13.9 "The energies moved in increasingly intelligent patterns until the individualization of various energies emanating from the creative principle of intelligent infinity became such as to be co-Creators."

13.13 "The galaxy and all other things of material of which you are aware are products of individualized portions of intelligent infinity."

Awareness and consciousness I think are two different things in a way. Having consciousness is the act of experiencing..doing work. Whereas awareness is a state of being. Consciousness shines back into awareness, reflecting what is? It's said that at the octave level, awareness of the Creator is known..that it is a timeless feeling of being, but not so much experiencing I think. Ra then says that anything in the Creation could be known if desired, suggestive of this idea of simply being present. When you enter the realm of the eternal present through various methods, your total awareness feels more like a quality of being as opposed to something that is happening to you as an experience, yet at the same time you understand that anything could be known/experienced if you wanted to.

28.15 "However, it has been impressed upon us by our own teachers that there is a mystery-clad unity of creation in which all consciousness periodically coalesces and again begins. Thus we can only say we assume an infinite progression though we understand it to be cyclical in nature and, as we have said, clad in mystery."

Here I don't think awareness ends, but conscious experience coalesces and begins again.

Unbound

Frankly Gemini I am working with the idea that our current state, or capacity of consciousness is directly related to the harvest of the previous octave, in which the principles of mover/moved coalesced in to a new form of unified mechanic. It seems to me that the last octave was based on the development of FOCUS, or rather, Intention. The One Thought must have come from the First Intention of Thought.
Simply, there are two primary facets of consciousness, as stated, actual and potential. Now the Matrix or "net", which is that which receives the potential, we can consider to be unmoved. Lets think of this Matrix as your mind, or rather the Matrix of the Mind Wink. Your mind does not move, however, there is activity there. Now we know that there is nothing actually IN the conscious mind. It is only a receiver and activator of unconscious potentials within the self. This is the fun part, because we are aware that everything consists of self and other self. When the world about you moves, it is in fact only a reflection of your internal movement. The Creator walks within itself, with itself and without itself.

Now, since consciousness exists at absolutely every particulate point within space/time we can conclude that in fact all movement is a relativity of energy, or an energy transfer between points of consciousness (Remembering consciousness is unmoved and is only that which activates, or receives, the potential. Say we have wind "blowing" from one side of a space to another. Lets imagine a room where there is some kind of wind creation system at one end. We start off with the room still, the energy is even. Now we activate the system, it could be a fan or even a vent, and suddenly the particulate consciousness which is closest to this system is activated. The particulate consciousness becomes aware of a new energy state from the interaction with the other portions of consciousness. Take a vent as an example, there is pressure (the local atmosphere/temperature) in the room that is different from the air outside, and when the vent is opened the air inside the room becomes aware of the air outside the room, they become a unified system and begin to permeate eachother. Automatic balance takes place, and the effects of this automatic balance are felt as "wind" or movement of the air. The movement is the EFFECT of the calibration. But what is actually going on here?

In classical physics the idea is that particles are these little bits of "stuff" that fly around and in to eachother. This would suggest then that when a wind comes by you, you are experiencing DIFFERENT atoms than you were moments before. This is the quantitative perception which as Icaro said are the products of individualize portions of intelligent infinite. However, it does not state that these individualized portions are free-roaming, and in fact if you read carefully it states that these things are only the PRODUCT of individualized portions. It must be always, and utmostly, remembered that we are in a world of EFFECTS. We are only seeing the very final product after all is said and done. This is a key point in understanding the nature of the illusion.

Now, if we look deeper, at something called the Uncertainty Principle we get closer to what I mean by consciousness being "unmoved". The Uncertainty Principle states that the more we know about a sub-particle's position, the less we know about its momentum, and the same vice versa. This, to me, seems to be rather obvious. When something is moving, it no longer has a position, it has a path. Now, we find the position through observation, or more directly, through focus, or intention. We know that at every position there exists a sub-particle, and we know that every single one of them has momentum. However, this means that in fact sub-particles are only particles upon observation and that when we are not observing them they exist only as potential motion. This is crucial because it firmly establishes the fact that matter is not at all comprised of different "bits", but rather it is a coagulation of position and momentum that is the product of intelligent infinity experiencing itself.

So now, when we come to thinking of ourselves walking, we may take note of the fact that we are first off, only seeing the final results of the whole process of the experiential moment. Which means that when you move your legs, change your position, and feel motion, these are only the PRODUCTS of the consciousness activating that which is potential. Now, we have to stop thinking of our consciousness as being only inside of our head. Because it is not "our" consciousness, it is simply consciousness. Read, each of us possesses the exact same consciousness, because were you to take away our external forms we would see that in fact we all stem from the same point, the same archetypal mind. Of course, since consciousness is everywhere and is the cause of all manifestation we can conclude that it does not, in fact, move. Since for it to move would be analogous to the entire universe changing position, but since position is a finite portion of the universe it's clear why this would make no sense. So if consciousness doesn't move, what does? The PRODUCTS of consciousness move, in fact the product of consciousness being activated is movement. There is no movement until the COMBINATION of consciousness and unconsciousness, because it is not until potential is activated that there is any sort of activity. This also means that the unconscious (still obviously being a form of consciousness, merely that which is in potential) also does not move, which makes sense given its infinite nature. This does not mean that consciousness BECOMES movement, but rather that the activation of consciousness is the mechanic which gives rise to movement.

Let me use one of my favorite analogies, being a musician, that of the drum. Now with a drum there are two basic components, the shell and the skin. Lets call the shell the Matrix, and the skin the Potentiator. Without interaction they produce nothing, they do nothing. However, if you hit the skin, this is akin to an impulse from the unconscious it is "picked up" by the shell. Now, the shell is an amplifier, it does nothing but take the potential of the skin and activates it. However, what comes out is neither the skin, nor the shell, we have SOUND. Which is, movement! And so we have two things which do not move giving rise to movement as if out of nothing. This is pure manifestation! Of course, as many of us I'm sure are aware, there is nothing that is not sound. However, we know physical sound to simply be oscillation, it is a vibrational frequency. There is yet another kind of sound though which is produce from the being. This is the sound of atoms, of molecules, of cells, of light, it is "internal sound". (I have borrowed this concept from the The Nature of Personal Reality: A Seth Book) THIS sound, is one's internal movement and it is this internal orchestration which is reflected as external movement.

So, we can look at consciousness and the unconscious as being two parts of a drum, which together produce this "internal sound". It is this which is the movement we perceive outside of ourselves, the internal sounds of all the cosmos, the music of the spheres as it is called. In truth, movement springs from consciousness, but it is a substance and not an essence. Consciousness does not move.

Now we come to the point of perception, and why all movement is actually just the result of space/time distortion AROUND consciousness. In every moment the world is redrawn based on the changing internal configuration of sound. So you may think that as you walk you are going from Point A to Point B, and that you are traversing a space, but in truth Point A to B has an infinite number of fractal points in between. So when you think you are "moving", you are in fact simply reforming your external illusion according to your internal configuration. If your intention is to alter your environment (which is what such movement is) and by your root assumptions "environment" is made of space/time then by necessity your form will reflect that intention. Things will happen in accordance to the effectual realm, appropriate energy is allotted, form is changed in a manner which appropriates the conditions for the change in perception (such as your body form changing from a form designed for standing to a form which translates the nature of the intention in to a physical concept, you associate walking with the moving of the legs). Since we know absolutely everything is other-self, we know that the particles that make up your being do not stop at your skin. In truth your "body" goes as far as your perception, because that which you perceive outside of you is only a reflection of that configuration which is within you. Which means that what we typically call a "change of perspective" is in fact an alteration made to the internal configuration which intends the new perspective, and the form follows the will.

I think that suffices to explain what I mean by the fact that space moves around our consciousness, because indeed consciousness is beyond space/time. We are Creators and we are responsible for that which we see, based on our intention.

Phew, now, next topic, that of the difference between consciousness and awareness. Personally, I think you have those backwards Icaro, because consciousness is not an act, it is the state of being, whereas awareness is the expansion in to that consciousness. It is awareness which shines forth more and more consciousness. As you increase your awareness, you increase your awareness of consciousness, but since consciousness is infinite there is no need to increase it. Consciousness produces experience, and awareness enhances it.

And, the last subject, that of the Sun. While I do find David Wilcock's idea accurate in a manner according to the Sun being a metaphysical principle of creation, I would note that Ra states that the Sun's physical body does manifest as a sort of nuclear fusion. Although, in terms of Source what Wilcock says could be true. Perhaps the suns origin is this "hole" in space and the fusion simply the external shell. Maybe stars are in fact the white holes which black holes output from, which would make some degree of sense if we consider Light to be that which creates and stars to be the progenitor of light. To be sure, I cannot say. Everything in this post is absolutely theory and speculation, but of course, isn't everything?

I hope this explanation has been useful, Love and Light in the One, blessings all, adonai.

(07-19-2011, 08:48 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Frankly Gemini I am working with the idea that our current state, or capacity of consciousness is directly related to the harvest of the previous octave, in which the principles of mover/moved coalesced in to a new form of unified mechanic. It seems to me that the last octave was based on the development of FOCUS, or rather, Intention. The One Thought must have come from the First Intention of Thought.
Simply, there are two primary facets of consciousness, as stated, actual and potential. Now the Matrix or "net", which is that which receives the potential, we can consider to be unmoved. Lets think of this Matrix as your mind, or rather the Matrix of the Mind Wink. Your mind does not move, however, there is activity there. Now we know that there is nothing actually IN the conscious mind. It is only a receiver and activator of unconscious potentials within the self. This is the fun part, because we are aware that everything consists of self and other self. When the world about you moves, it is in fact only a reflection of your internal movement. The Creator walks within itself, with itself and without itself.

Now, since consciousness exists at absolutely every particulate point within space/time we can conclude that in fact all movement is a relativity of energy, or an energy transfer between points of consciousness (Remembering consciousness is unmoved and is only that which activates, or receives, the potential. Say we have wind "blowing" from one side of a space to another. Lets imagine a room where there is some kind of wind creation system at one end. We start off with the room still, the energy is even. Now we activate the system, it could be a fan or even a vent, and suddenly the particulate consciousness which is closest to this system is activated. The particulate consciousness becomes aware of a new energy state from the interaction with the other portions of consciousness. Take a vent as an example, there is pressure (the local atmosphere/temperature) in the room that is different from the air outside, and when the vent is opened the air inside the room becomes aware of the air outside the room, they become a unified system and begin to permeate eachother. Automatic balance takes place, and the effects of this automatic balance are felt as "wind" or movement of the air. The movement is the EFFECT of the calibration. But what is actually going on here?

In classical physics the idea is that particles are these little bits of "stuff" that fly around and in to eachother. This would suggest then that when a wind comes by you, you are experiencing DIFFERENT atoms than you were moments before. This is the quantitative perception which as Icaro said are the products of individualize portions of intelligent infinite. However, it does not state that these individualized portions are free-roaming, and in fact if you read carefully it states that these things are only the PRODUCT of individualized portions. It must be always, and utmostly, remembered that we are in a world of EFFECTS. We are only seeing the very final product after all is said and done. This is a key point in understanding the nature of the illusion.

Now, if we look deeper, at something called the Uncertainty Principle we get closer to what I mean by consciousness being "unmoved". The Uncertainty Principle states that the more we know about a sub-particle's position, the less we know about its momentum, and the same vice versa. This, to me, seems to be rather obvious. When something is moving, it no longer has a position, it has a path. Now, we find the position through observation, or more directly, through focus, or intention. We know that at every position there exists a sub-particle, and we know that every single one of them has momentum. However, this means that in fact sub-particles are only particles upon observation and that when we are not observing them they exist only as potential motion. This is crucial because it firmly establishes the fact that matter is not at all comprised of different "bits", but rather it is a coagulation of position and momentum that is the product of intelligent infinity experiencing itself.

So now, when we come to thinking of ourselves walking, we may take note of the fact that we are first off, only seeing the final results of the whole process of the experiential moment. Which means that when you move your legs, change your position, and feel motion, these are only the PRODUCTS of the consciousness activating that which is potential. Now, we have to stop thinking of our consciousness as being only inside of our head. Because it is not "our" consciousness, it is simply consciousness. Read, each of us possesses the exact same consciousness, because were you to take away our external forms we would see that in fact we all stem from the same point, the same archetypal mind. Of course, since consciousness is everywhere and is the cause of all manifestation we can conclude that it does not, in fact, move. Since for it to move would be analogous to the entire universe changing position, but since position is a finite portion of the universe it's clear why this would make no sense. So if consciousness doesn't move, what does? The PRODUCTS of consciousness move, in fact the product of consciousness being activated is movement. There is no movement until the COMBINATION of consciousness and unconsciousness, because it is not until potential is activated that there is any sort of activity. This also means that the unconscious (still obviously being a form of consciousness, merely that which is in potential) also does not move, which makes sense given its infinite nature. This does not mean that consciousness BECOMES movement, but rather that the activation of consciousness is the mechanic which gives rise to movement.

Let me use one of my favorite analogies, being a musician, that of the drum. Now with a drum there are two basic components, the shell and the skin. Lets call the shell the Matrix, and the skin the Potentiator. Without interaction they produce nothing, they do nothing. However, if you hit the skin, this is akin to an impulse from the unconscious it is "picked up" by the shell. Now, the shell is an amplifier, it does nothing but take the potential of the skin and activates it. However, what comes out is neither the skin, nor the shell, we have SOUND. Which is, movement! And so we have two things which do not move giving rise to movement as if out of nothing. This is pure manifestation! Of course, as many of us I'm sure are aware, there is nothing that is not sound. However, we know physical sound to simply be oscillation, it is a vibrational frequency. There is yet another kind of sound though which is produce from the being. This is the sound of atoms, of molecules, of cells, of light, it is "internal sound". (I have borrowed this concept from the The Nature of Personal Reality: A Seth Book) THIS sound, is one's internal movement and it is this internal orchestration which is reflected as external movement.

So, we can look at consciousness and the unconscious as being two parts of a drum, which together produce this "internal sound". It is this which is the movement we perceive outside of ourselves, the internal sounds of all the cosmos, the music of the spheres as it is called. In truth, movement springs from consciousness, but it is a substance and not an essence. Consciousness does not move.

Now we come to the point of perception, and why all movement is actually just the result of space/time distortion AROUND consciousness. In every moment the world is redrawn based on the changing internal configuration of sound. So you may think that as you walk you are going from Point A to Point B, and that you are traversing a space, but in truth Point A to B has an infinite number of fractal points in between. So when you think you are "moving", you are in fact simply reforming your external illusion according to your internal configuration. If your intention is to alter your environment (which is what such movement is) and by your root assumptions "environment" is made of space/time then by necessity your form will reflect that intention. Things will happen in accordance to the effectual realm, appropriate energy is allotted, form is changed in a manner which appropriates the conditions for the change in perception (such as your body form changing from a form designed for standing to a form which translates the nature of the intention in to a physical concept, you associate walking with the moving of the legs). Since we know absolutely everything is other-self, we know that the particles that make up your being do not stop at your skin. In truth your "body" goes as far as your perception, because that which you perceive outside of you is only a reflection of that configuration which is within you. Which means that what we typically call a "change of perspective" is in fact an alteration made to the internal configuration which intends the new perspective, and the form follows the will.

I think that suffices to explain what I mean by the fact that space moves around our consciousness, because indeed consciousness is beyond space/time. We are Creators and we are responsible for that which we see, based on our intention.

Phew, now, next topic, that of the difference between consciousness and awareness. Personally, I think you have those backwards Icaro, because consciousness is not an act, it is the state of being, whereas awareness is the expansion in to that consciousness. It is awareness which shines forth more and more consciousness. As you increase your awareness, you increase your awareness of consciousness, but since consciousness is infinite there is no need to increase it. Consciousness produces experience, and awareness enhances it.

And, the last subject, that of the Sun. While I do find David Wilcock's idea accurate in a manner according to the Sun being a metaphysical principle of creation, I would note that Ra states that the Sun's physical body does manifest as a sort of nuclear fusion. Although, in terms of Source what Wilcock says could be true. Perhaps the suns origin is this "hole" in space and the fusion simply the external shell. Maybe stars are in fact the white holes which black holes output from, which would make some degree of sense if we consider Light to be that which creates and stars to be the progenitor of light. To be sure, I cannot say. Everything in this post is absolutely theory and speculation, but of course, isn't everything?

I hope this explanation has been useful, Love and Light in the One, blessings all, adonai.

Wow. That was Awsome. Do you think that the concept you are writing about could have something to do with teleportation? Because that is what lept immediately to mind as a practical application of this concept. I am sure that there is more you could do with this but teleportation came to mind first. Oh and telepathy.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus

Or did I understand that wrong just now?
From my understanding teleportation and travel revolve around the Merkabah and sacred geometry. I can build these structures in ethereal space, but have not learned how to make use of them. Though I can feel space wrap around them.

Unbound

EHEHEHEHE, you guys are makin' me buzz! Yesss, teleportation is one of my secret life-long goals. >_> And I have been following a trail of Merkaba recently, you have filled in the pieces for me! Amazing, I will be teleporting soon enough, now that I know the use of this sacred geometry I have been using.

In fact, sacred geometry is the gateway to all, um, geometrized fields. Imagine the shapes you can form around yourself, the structures having an infinite number of properties of your choosing based on the combination of shapes. Beautiful, blessings, adonai.
(07-20-2011, 12:18 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]EHEHEHEHE, you guys are makin' me buzz! Yesss, teleportation is one of my secret life-long goals. >_> And I have been following a trail of Merkaba recently, you have filled in the pieces for me! Amazing, I will be teleporting soon enough, now that I know the use of this sacred geometry I have been using.

In fact, sacred geometry is the gateway to all, um, geometrized fields. Imagine the shapes you can form around yourself, the structures having an infinite number of properties of your choosing based on the combination of shapes. Beautiful, blessings, adonai.

Could you guys perhaps explain how you would create this geometry as an actual thing around you and more about sacred geometry and energy fields and chakras and how one would actually use this stuff and feel it? I have asked questions like this on this forum before and the answers I got were to me vague and not very helpful as I am still a beginner in things like meditation and energy manipulation. And you were probably coming from further along in your experience of these things. Also I can't find a clear answer to how one balances their chakras. And when I meditate I start to nod off and my head will drip down and then shoot back up and I won't feel anything. What I do is relax and think of nothing and eventually I actually think of nothing but I start to fall asleep or interrupted by my younger siblings. So I am kinda frustrated by how I hear about all this energy stuff but can't find any information that I trust on it or it costs money to acquire. So could you guys/gals help me out here.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus

Ps.
What is a merkaba?
And sorry if that sounded(having trouble coming up with the word here so for lack of a better term) negative I would just like help. And I know this stuff is a reality because every once in a while something will happen that reminds me that this stuff is real(usually just as I am about to give up on all this energy manipulation stuff).

And do you mean star tetrahedrons and stuff around your body?

Unbound

Indeed I am referring to such three dimensional-shapes around your body, and dimensions upwards.

The topics are you asking about are incredibly extensive and I am still but a simple pupil, not even a neophyte, so the answers to many fine questions I am still discovering myself.

However, I think I can help your meditation problem. You see, thinking of nothing intentionally is incredibly boring, so it is no wonder you are falling asleep. Instead of thinking of nothing, don't worry about your thoughts. Feel, my friend, feel as deeply as you can. Every single inch of your body, and inwards and around and even above your skin. Forget the contents of the mind, it will help you direct energy, but first you must discover your natural energy movements. This is done by feeling, it is like electricity in the body, it is the excitement of your cells, the joy of your blood pumping and in fact the very pulse which sustains your life. You can feel your whole body easily if you focus on breathing as a practice, because it travels throughout your whole being. Feel yourself.
Also, Merkaba is a particular type of meditation technique.
Thank you.

Could you maybe direct me towards the sources you are using to learn about the subjects I mentioned. And Gemini I am asking you too as several of your recent post have revolved along these same lines and you seem to already be much further along then me seeing as you can feel the energy and manipulate it already.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus

Unbound

Bio-Geometry is one concept which uses some of these principles:

http://www.biogeometry.com/

Also the subtle ray bodies are described well here:

http://7raysworkshop.com/

And you can liken balancing one's chakras to the balancing of one's personality. The point is to reach a state of satisfaction with one's own attributes by the balancing of emotional and mental conflicts through resolution and acceptance.
Also, frankly, just browsing google provides some good searches, you're welcome to ask me to "authenticate" any findings.
Hi,

I am wondering if you were already thinking about teleportation being a part of the concept you are working on or did Gemini and I get you thinking about that as connected to that thought process. Just curious,

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus

And I will look into those websites.

Unbound

Oh, teleportation has been a concept I've long considered, and although I believe I have the correct method of visualizing I had not yet surmised the manner by which the energy to produce the effect could be generated and organized. The Merkaba is an incredibly powerful meditative technique which provides a massive energy output, and this can be organized by geometry in to a particular intention, or rather the geometry assists oneself in perceiving the dimensional realities of the intention. It's likely you could use circles of like form as a "gate" as sorts.

However, I imagine it in the form of "tessering", where using a time/space coordinate you can more or less unite two points in space, momentarily allowing your body to exist in both places at once and then grounding yourself in the new location. I refer to a time/space coordinate as being like a visualization. The three dimensional geometry you imagine around yourself can provide a variety of light vehicles which will protect you.
(07-20-2011, 02:03 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, teleportation has been a concept I've long considered, and although I believe I have the correct method of visualizing I had not yet surmised the manner by which the energy to produce the effect could be generated and organized. The Merkaba is an incredibly powerful meditative technique which provides a massive energy output, and this can be organized by geometry in to a particular intention, or rather the geometry assists oneself in perceiving the dimensional realities of the intention. It's likely you could use circles of like form as a "gate" as sorts.

However, I imagine it in the form of "tessering", where using a time/space coordinate you can more or less unite two points in space, momentarily allowing your body to exist in both places at once and then grounding yourself in the new location. I refer to a time/space coordinate as being like a visualization. The three dimensional geometry you imagine around yourself can provide a variety of light vehicles which will protect you.

Hi,
I really like the idea of tessaring. I was wondering if you could explain in your words what merkaba meditation is? And maybe crystals could produce energy and could help with the energy needed to teleport. Also would connecting the two points be like imagining the two locations and then putting the energy into being in those two locations or do you think that you would have to actually go there mentally to teleport? Hope that made sence.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus

Ps. I think I asked a question that you already answered but I am not sure so I will post this anyway.

Unbound

Since I have never tried it and am only speaking from theory I cannot give you an account of Merkaba in my own words, however there have been some viable descriptions:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkabah
http://www.crystalinks.com/merkaba.html

It is a light vehicle of which I was speaking.
Also, yes, I believe crystals can be very useful for such a thing, particularly in the way of directing energy through intention.

And both of those are viable, in my opinion. However, teleporting of the physical vehicle which is of the third-dimensional quality is exceedingly difficult because it requires complete awareness of one's entire molecular/cellular structure.
(07-20-2011, 02:23 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Since I have never tried it and am only speaking from theory I cannot give you an account of Merkaba in my own words, however there have been some viable descriptions:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkabah
http://www.crystalinks.com/merkaba.html

It is a light vehicle of which I was speaking.
Also, yes, I believe crystals can be very useful for such a thing, particularly in the way of directing energy through intention.

And both of those are viable, in my opinion. However, teleporting of the physical vehicle which is of the third-dimensional quality is exceedingly difficult because it requires complete awareness of one's entire molecular/cellular structure.

That looks very complicated. And at least for me I would have to keep opening my eyes to read what I am supposed to do next. Lol.

The biggest "problem" you could say I have is that I have not yet done anything that could be considered energy manipulation(as far as I know) and so I guess that I have put it up on this kind of pedestal which isn't very healthy and I am working on bringing it back down but this makes it hard to believe that I could actually get any results and so nothing happens. So like I said I am working on it and thank you for the advice about the meditation it makes so much more sense then what I had read. Also what kind of things would be possible with a crystal? Because people talk about how if you program a crystal you can do "things" with it but what do they mean by program and what things? And would those things be more energy stuff or is it more physical and instantaneous like can you use a crystal to lift a rock or would it be more for things like healing a person energetically? Maybe both? And Ra did say that they gave Atlantis crystals for healing but they used it for energy use which brings me back to what do people mean by "energy"? Anyway sorry for that tangent I am just a curious person.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adona Vasu Borragus

Also I am going to bed soon and so won't be able to respond very quickly to any posts. So good night and have a great day tomorrow( that was a premptive good night for when I actually go to sleep)

Adonai Vasu Borragus
Pages: 1 2 3