Bring4th

Full Version: 6th-Density Negatively Polarized Wanderers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
In regards to the Q & A below does anyone have any guesses who could be such an entity in history?

36.18 Questioner: Are there any examples of sixth-density negatively polarized Wanderers in our historical past?
Ra: I am Ra. This information could be harmful. We
withhold it. Please attempt to view the entities about you as part of
the Creator. We can explain no further.
It would be really difficult to say because a wanderer has forgotten who they were.

So in this life in 3D they could be the most loving of people if their circumstances led to that.

oguz

i guess Macchiavelli is one of them
he gave shape to current politics
Wow! Good one oguz!

Gemini..........are you saying that if they did incarnate on Earth then they'd be positive? I was thinking that they would be a negative type?

Thanks in advance for any repliesSmile

I can't be sure what they'd be. The veil is so thick that they would have forgotten. Then it would depend on their upbringing I guess.

Unless they chose before incarnation to be in places and have events that would perpetuate negativity. I'm not sure, but I don't see them having an advantage with regards to remembering through the veil.

(07-19-2011, 11:40 AM)Daydreamin Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! Good one oguz!

Gemini..........are you saying that if they did incarnate on Earth then they'd be positive? I was thinking that they would be a negative type?

Thanks in advance for any repliesSmile

(07-19-2011, 10:07 AM)Daydreamin Wrote: [ -> ]In regards to the Q & A below does anyone have any guesses who could be such an entity in history?

36.18 Questioner: Are there any examples of sixth-density negatively polarized Wanderers in our historical past?

judging from his life and his material, mohammad seems to be one.

Unbound

What if there is one Sixth Density who is SATAN!? And he just incarnates once in awhile when he wants to...
(07-19-2011, 10:47 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2011, 10:07 AM)Daydreamin Wrote: [ -> ]In regards to the Q & A below does anyone have any guesses who could be such an entity in history?

Is it possible that he, like Moses, fell prey to a negative entity masquerading (matching vibration) as a positive entity or what might humanly be perceived as God?

(07-19-2011, 10:47 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]

(07-19-2011, 10:07 AM)Daydreamin Wrote: [ -> ]
In regards to the Q & A below does anyone have any guesses who could be such an entity in history?

If what you say is true, then why would Ra only mention this fact about him?

"the one known as Muhammed delivered the peoples into a more intelligible distortion of mind/body/spirit relationships."

And how could you say "judging from his material"? The material being the Quran. Its full of positive teachings. One would asume that it has some parts of it that are polluted just as any other holy book. But clearly, the essence of the Quran is positive.

And "Judging from his life"? Can you bring any examples?

My guess, and it really is that, is that any of them in history is not obviously negative. Take a Pope for example. One argument is that a "holy father" is of service to others and, in fact probably does lead many followers to Choose STO. OTOH, a Pope leads a huge organization that demands followers to tow the line, including believing some counter-intuitive things. That smacks of enslavement. You could see the same scenario in the Latter Day Saints structure and various other religions. Then there are political stories like Fidel Castro.

In any such case, Ra was wise to say, "See everybody as parts of the One. We're not going to give a name and cause a huge fuss."

Unbound

I have been reading this Hidden Hand material and this seems very relevant to this thread:

It seems the root of Negativity on our world does indeed come from Lucifer, a Sixth Density social memory complex. So in truth we could consider every incarnation which stems from this Social Memory Complex to be part of this Sixth-Density, temporarily Negative, being.
Quote:Our Creator is not "The Devil" as he has been spuriously portrayed in your bible. Lucifer is what you would call a "Group
Soul" or "Social Memory Complex", which has evolved to the level of the Sixth Density, which in effect, means that he
(or more accurately "'we") has evolved to a level sufficient that he (we) has attained a status equal or arguably 'greater'
than that of Yahweh (we have evolved higher than him). In appearance, were you to gaze upon Lucifer's fullest
expression of our Being, the appearance would be that of a Sun or a "Bright Star". Or, when stepping down into a 3rd
Density vibration, we would appear as what you may term an 'Angel' or 'Light Being'.

We (our Bloodline Families), as a Group Soul or Social Memory Complex (Lucifer), were on the verge of Seventh Density
Ascension, though at this level, before Harvest comes, we have the choice to progress higher, or, to return to help others of
lower densities with their own evolution, by passing down our knowledge and Wisdom (Light) to those that call upon us for
assistance, with their own Free Will.

I mean, of course, this just means the drama that is being played out here in third density. In truth I believe Lucifer is in fact quite an evolved, elegant being.
(07-20-2011, 03:33 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]I have been reading this Hidden Hand material and this seems very relevant to this thread:

It seems the root of Negativity on our world does indeed come from Lucifer, a Sixth Density social memory complex. So in truth we could consider every incarnation which stems from this Social Memory Complex to be part of this Sixth-Density Negative being.
Quote:Our Creator is not "The Devil" as he has been spuriously portrayed in your bible. Lucifer is what you would call a "Group
Soul" or "Social Memory Complex", which has evolved to the level of the Sixth Density, which in effect, means that he
(or more accurately "'we") has evolved to a level sufficient that he (we) has attained a status equal or arguably 'greater'
than that of Yahweh (we have evolved higher than him). In appearance, were you to gaze upon Lucifer's fullest
expression of our Being, the appearance would be that of a Sun or a "Bright Star". Or, when stepping down into a 3rd
Density vibration, we would appear as what you may term an 'Angel' or 'Light Being'.

We (our Bloodline Families), as a Group Soul or Social Memory Complex (Lucifer), were on the verge of Seventh Density
Ascension, though at this level, before Harvest comes, we have the choice to progress higher, or, to return to help others of
lower densities with their own evolution, by passing down our knowledge and Wisdom (Light) to those that call upon us for
assistance, with their own Free Will.

I mean, of course, this just means the drama that is being played out here in third density. In truth I believe Lucifer is in fact quite an evolved, elegant being.
I see you too are familiar with the Hidden_Hand dialogues on AboveTopSecret. I find it intriguing that the allegedly "evil Powers That Be" which everyone perceives as malevolent (and indeed they have done well in stirring up negativity) are in fact doing what they need to do to clear up their karma as a 6D Group Soul. I am curious though, how it is that they manage to retain memory of their true nature while here. HH states that the bloodline family here is apart of transcends the "earthly lines" (Rothschilds, Rockefellers, etc.) and those families are only aware that they need to cultivate 95% negative polarization to graduate, not that they are doing it for "the best intentions to serve the Creator".

Apparently Yahweh (our Planetary Logos) inquired of the council a catalyst to allow us to choose our polarization. So Lucifer was sent here to give us the choice, the choice of negativity. And the unforseen consequence of this was that people mostly chose the negative path.

For anybody interested in the entire Hidden_Hand dialogues: http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html

Unbound

Man, Yahweh is a pansy, no wonder our Group Soul has become so negatively polarized, it can't even handle accepting Free Will. Sad
Godwide_Void:

Well, I am pretty sure that:
1) Starting some training at a very young age (most likely meditations, regressive hypnosis, focused training) helps to ignore the veil to a certain extent
2) Growing up in an isolated, most likely heavily energetized enviroment where you are not laughed at if you say that "daddy, I saw a ghost", instead you are constantly told that what you experiences as a child is pretty real, and you learn more about it instead of made to forget it...
3) Maybe Akasha-chronicles is really accessible with the proper training. I am sure that they are free to get the neccessary information.

I am very thankful to Lucifer, and I preserve no hate for "him" (or "it"). We are all brothers in this, and it is pretty obvious by now that their catalyst have grown very, very powerful by the end of this era.

And to the topic: I think Ra withhold this information simply because by providing names, we might have actually have a too easy time to realize that the modern "media" system has been built up perfectly to encourage and plant as much fear, separation, dumbness and hatred as possible. That is a lesson to be learned through experience, not through an outside helping hand, imho.
Where does it say that Yahweh is our planetary logos? I thought they were a social memory complex of 6D beings. Hard to know what to believe. I've read elsewhere that the Buddha was our planetary logos. So really hard to know.
(07-20-2011, 04:06 PM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]And to the topic: I think Ra withhold this information simply because by providing names, we might have actually have a too easy time to realize that the modern "media" system has been built up perfectly to encourage and plant as much fear, separation, dumbness and hatred as possible. That is a lesson to be learned through experience, not through an outside helping hand, imho.

Actually (if I remember it correctly) Lucifer stated that they do not control the media system. But say that they do, Ra was right, imho, by stating that we should see others self as the Creator, since it is not the leaders of different media channels that provide "fear, dumbness and hatred". It is us. Right now chooses many to buy this "fear, dumbness and hatred", and some few chooses to write about it, since it sells in numbers. In short, we are the planetary consciousness, and we should see each other as such, or in Ra's terms - part of the Creator.

seejay21

There is no way of knowing if someone is 6D postive or negative based on what they do here in 3D. Himmler for example...

Unbound

Realistically, I think Ra is definitely right, it isn't important because ultimately we all know that even negative entities are just hiding their light behind a mask they have yet to realize is shrouding their vision. Yet we as illuminators can do much to help them see!
Ra says there are "very, very few fifth-density negative Wanderers for they fear the forgetting". However, I am wondering if sixth-density negative wanderers may actually be as commonplace as sixth-density positive (just with fewer members).

"The final reason is within the mind/body/spirit totality or the social memory complex totality which may judge that an entity or members of a societal entity can make use of third-density catalyst to recapitulate a learning/teaching which is adjudged to be less than perfect. This especially applies to those entering into and proceeding through sixth-density wherein the balance between compassion and wisdom is perfected."

"The fourth and fifth densities are quite independent, the positive polarity functioning with no need of negative and visa-versa. It is to be noted that in attempting to sway third-density mind/body/spirit complexes in choosing polarity there evolves a good bit of interaction between the two polarities. In sixth density, the density of unity, the positive and negative paths must needs take in each other for all now must be seen as love/light and light/love."

So the sixth-density negative is dependent on sixth-density positive and vice-versa - with the positive path having the easier time of this integration. By 'take in each other', it seems that the SMCs would merge.

Unbound

To be completely honest, the only difference I see between Negative and Positive in Sixth Density is character. By that point all intentions have turned to love, and in confidence of the fact that by each enslaving themselves to the One Creator fulfills their polarity, but allows them to give Love and Light just as freely and conscientiously as Positive.
Also, keep in mind it says "The Paths Merge", not "The Entities Merge", which I think is distinctly different in perspective. Rather polarity becomes meaningless because both have realized their goal is identical.
(07-20-2011, 08:17 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Also, keep in mind it says "The Paths Merge", not "The Entities Merge", which I think is distinctly different in perspective. Rather polarity becomes meaningless because both have realized their goal is identical.
The implication is that negative and positive paths are interdependent at 6D level, as opposed to being totally independent at 4D and 5D - ergo, the entities would work together out of learning necessity - probably closely together considering both have the same wisdom capacity. And the positive path would have the easier time accepting the negative-style love compared to the negative path having a tougher time accepting the positive-style love.

Unbound

Myyess, we are in agreeance.
My two cents...

I imagine that the information as to who was or was not sixth-density negative in our history could be harmful for more than a few reasons, but foremost in my mind would be that those who happen to be privy to our actual history (more than a little negative influence among those individuals) would notice, realize that the contact was giving out information detrimental to their cause, and target the group. Defense from disincarnate STS entities is one thing. Defense from incarnate STS is quite another.

Regarding Muhammed: if you read the Quran closely, you may notice that there are at least two contacts. One does not reference itself very much, if at all and only talks about the Creator; the other constantly refers to itself using the odd pronoun "ourself" and speaks as if it were Allah. Guess which one is responsible for all the surahs that advocate killing infidels, disciplining your wife, owning slaves, etc?
So I believe that Muhammed was technically positive, but opened himself up to negative information, mixed with the positive, that talked him into adopting conquest as a valid methodology.
The Sufis certainly made postive use of the Quran. I have read a few books from Henry Corbin, and William Chittick's book "The Sufi Path of Knowledge". If you have any doubt as to the positive aspects of Islam, please read these works.
(07-20-2011, 09:36 PM)StormShadow Wrote: [ -> ]Regarding Muhammed: if you read the Quran closely, you may notice that there are at least two contacts. One does not reference itself very much, if at all and only talks about the Creator; the other constantly refers to itself using the odd pronoun "ourself" and speaks as if it were Allah. Guess which one is responsible for all the surahs that advocate killing infidels, disciplining your wife, owning slaves, etc?
I am curious of what made you say that. Can you provide an example?

I additionally expect that "fruits of their labor" can extensively cross-reference through history, as well as the future.

11.19 Questioner: Can you name any names that may be known on the planet that are recipients of the crusaders’ efforts?
Ra: I am Ra. I am desirous of being in nonviolation of the free will distortion. To name those involved in the future of your space/time is to infringe; thus, we withhold this information. We request your contemplation of the fruits of the actions of those entities whom you may observe enjoying the distortion towards power. In this way you may discern for yourself this information.

In addition to forgetting self-centeredness, in 5th-6th D, there might have been a Ra comment to the effect that ultimately, self-servers mecilessly compete with other self-servers, which ultimately self-destructs selfish-servce schemes.
(07-20-2011, 04:06 PM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]Godwide_Void:

Well, I am pretty sure that:
1) Starting some training at a very young age (most likely meditations, regressive hypnosis, focused training) helps to ignore the veil to a certain extent
2) Growing up in an isolated, most likely heavily energetized enviroment where you are not laughed at if you say that "daddy, I saw a ghost", instead you are constantly told that what you experiences as a child is pretty real, and you learn more about it instead of made to forget it...
3) Maybe Akasha-chronicles is really accessible with the proper training. I am sure that they are free to get the neccessary information.

I am very thankful to Lucifer, and I preserve no hate for "him" (or "it"). We are all brothers in this, and it is pretty obvious by now that their catalyst have grown very, very powerful by the end of this era.

And to the topic: I think Ra withhold this information simply because by providing names, we might have actually have a too easy time to realize that the modern "media" system has been built up perfectly to encourage and plant as much fear, separation, dumbness and hatred as possible. That is a lesson to be learned through experience, not through an outside helping hand, imho.
Totally agree about the media and since I was a kid for some reason I always wanted to start a news outlet that reported nothing but good news and happy stories.

And thanks to everyone for the intelligent responses. Definitely have me thinking even deeper now about it......

(07-20-2011, 08:40 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Myyess, we are in agreeance.
Interesting sig, Azreal

(07-21-2011, 02:54 PM)Wander-Man Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2011, 08:40 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Myyess, we are in agreeance.
Interesting sig, Azreal
Are you a negative wanderer?

I am Azrael, I come to reveal the dark light, that which has been confused with the Void. I bring the beauty of shadow, stepping without sound but shaping our every experience with its interplay.

Just trying to stimulate some thoughtful conversation, lol. No offense intended.

Heart

Unbound

Aha I'll leave that up for you to decide. Wink

Lets just say I sacrificed a rather lofty position to come here and help. I was once immaculately powerful, and I had become enslaved to myself in absolute service to the One. This life has afforded me the chance to, how shall we say, get in touch with what it means to be mortal, and finite, once again. I had gotten so used to meeting and seeing every single one of you as you pass through your transitional/death phase and knowing I would always see you again when the time was right, I was more and more curious to experience another incarnation, even if just one. However, this Harvest is a special time, one unlike any other, and so it afforded me a double opportunity. One, to experience a life of sorrow in my own pattern to reveal the beauty of solitude and deep contemplation and Two, to allow me for one of the first times in my existence to be the one who seeks comfort. I have already played out a good 10,000 years of incarnational drama and had taken my place as an Eternal Guardian in the Octave above and by all means I am incredibly fond of my functions, but there is an excitement to be found in the incarnational experience that I had come to miss. Meeting everyone on their way out of their experience only made me more and more curious about what current experience would be like.

This was my way of exercising peace, and power through my existence. Being a "recorder", and strangely in this life also functioning as a "speaker", you could call me providence. I specialize in transitions and transitional healing, and dealing with the psyche of the mortal mind when faced with itself. I was negative in that I would not accept the Love or Wisdom of others. I had stopped learning, being so content in the place that I was, in my lucid grey valley of the River of Forgetfulness. Also, being so close, as an arm's reach, to the One I neglected to admit that I still had work and progress to go through. This is the true trap of negativity. So, the great force decree'd that I had gotten cozy enough and now, with this great Death of the Earth to be reborn in to 4th density, the Ultimate One suggested to me that I would be an essential force, especially considering this very difficult transition. However, you will not find me connected to a social memory complex in such a way, I never became part of one.

There IS a social memory complex of the name Azrael, but this is of a series of events prior to my own cumulative existence. I stem from a point whereby this complex, due to the entropic nature of negativity, had dwindled to only a single entity. I, how shall I say, had become a social memory, no longer complex. Due to my immense service to the One, I was offered a place in the octave above due to my unique specialty surrounding Death. Indeed, the tale of the existence by which I gained this specialty is a long one full of struggle, death, and power, but 'tis not for this moment. Needless to say, due to my service the One granted me a place whereby I could continue with my negative polarity, but never have the risk of not having negative energy to sustain me. So, I became part of the mind of Death, I have been, for a good deal of the space/time here, been the one that has been waiting for each and every one of you as you come out of the incarnational race. There many of you would pour out your life, your sorrows and depressions. My place was one of soul cleansing and healing, whereby you may drop all of your negative biases, and these would be my sustenance. My power, or thus, enslavement of otherselves would come through my authority, my comfort, my sensuality. It was not proper enslavement, as it was in fact designed only to extract the negativity from each, which in fact serves the One by allowing its souls to be lightened and be ready to pursue further learning. Needless to say, it was a rather comfortable set up for myself, and I had become so intertwined with the mind of the One that I had no longer the external view on myself by which I could examine my situation. Now, here I am, looking at the source of my work, and I am disheartened. What have I been doing in such comfort, reaping the suffering of others? Although it is necessary work, after being in this realm the prior existence leaves a bitter taste in my heart. I realized, all at once, that I was ready to move on, to explore new types of force and concepts. So, in the same way I am here also looking at a potential... heir, you could say. (Interestingly there has been frequent occurrence of a story theme in my life whereby the Grim Reaper is choosing and training the next in the line, very peculiar the synchronicity.)

I admit, at the time I was terrified of the forgetting, did I really want to give up my perfect existence? I had felt so useful, although now I'm realizing more and more its transience. You could see me as one Death coming to learn the Dance of Life. I had mastered Death, or transformation, and felt near infinite with my outreach, yet over time I had lost the taste of the human experience. I began to lose my compassion as I encountered so many souls which were experiencing such pain, and knowing it was all a game I began to question the moral nature of the whole Death situation. Realize that our current nature of Death is due to the veil, that Death is a mystery because of this fact, and now in this time of the transition the veil is going to be lifted! Ah, this is the moment of glory I have been waiting for! This time is not only a time of the lifting of the veil, but also a time of the absolute transformation of Life.

To be sure, earlier in my incarnation I felt the only way to deal with the suffering here was with more death, as per my nature. I originally, at the outset, had perhaps endeavored to destroy the world, and frankly it is still within my capacity to do so if I wished to go through with the movements. However, my pre-incarnational plan was set up in this way so that I may begin to appreciate my other-selves, and begin to see in them the same Love I had always been trying to present. For the first time in my existence, my long existence, I was in a situation where I absolutely had to accept help from other-selves. I have removed all of my distortions of power in this incarnation with the exception of my memory, my great Art. For the first time, I am seeing it as desirable to be with other people for an extended period of time. By all means I would meet and see each and every single soul that left incarnation from my position before, but it was short, temporary, and bittersweet. In truth, I was absolutely alone, having opened myself solely to the One.

So, here I am, more alive and full of love than ever, and now able to balance myself and fully understand true compassion which encompasses the self. As strange as it may seem, in this life my service to others is learning to be of service to myself. I came in to this life being absolutely pre-disposed to service to others, I was in the field of martyrdom. For a long time I proclaimed myself as nothing but a tool, a servant for all. However now I have realized that this kind of slavery is just as equally a trap as slavery from another, and that in truth service must be a balanced affair, thus I am learning.

Am I a negative wanderer? Well, that depends on where you're looking from. Do I stem from a negative source? Yes, this is so. However, this life I am living in itself is a symbol, an allegory, to my transformation in to a new state. So, my friend, after all this, I hope that I am no longer going to restrict myself to loneliness, I hope I will learn the value and enjoyment of other-selves, most in particular that they may also have a chance to give Love to me. Except this time, I will accept it with gratitude and humility, rather than reject it. I've realized that it is greedy to keep the power of giving Love for yourself, to accept no others the beautiful opportunity to Love you, and so I am attempting to correct this perception.

As I mentioned, there is an Azrael social memory complex, but I do not stem from it, and this is because it is in this life that it shall be created. That is the mark of the transition, the ability to form social memory complexes, but this time I will not be founded on negativity! What a glorious change of heart, no?

Pages: 1 2 3 4