Bring4th

Full Version: Robert Monroe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I was reading Robert monroes book Far Journeys in PDF form http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archiv...urneys.pdf

When on page 32 and page 33 there is a communication that says something remarkably like the Law of One concept of the Seven densities and octaves higher. I don't agree that you can never take a form that is human in shape once you move into higher forms of consciousness. Anyway so far I find this book fascinating and hope you like it. And it has so far quite a few Law of One parables.(I think that is the right word).

Thanks,
Conofer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus
Why do you hope we like Monroe's book?

(07-20-2011, 12:06 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you hope we like Monroe's book?

I guess that was more like a hope that you would get something useful out of it. And so if you liked it you would also probably get something out of it. That is how I see the reason behind that phrase being used in my post.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai
Hope you like this post Smile Lol

When I asked why you hoped, it was a random question intended to elicit the thoughts behind what you might hold to be particularly valuable or worthy of sharing - what you got out of it. I've read all of his books and have gotten something from them, as far as learning about his views on astral travel, morality, metaphysics, 'wandering', and spiritual evolution. In his later books, there is obvious influence from the Ra material. I'd read them in order, to show his development of thought and worldview on the subject.