Bring4th

Full Version: Astral travel & distance healing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you astral travel or heal from a distance? I haven't yet met anyone I can relate my experiences to and I'd like to.
(07-19-2011, 08:24 PM)BlueOnes Wrote: [ -> ]Do you astral travel or heal from a distance? I haven't yet met anyone I can relate my experiences to and I'd like to.
I use causal body, so the subject tends to become present, and have participated in distance healing. This probably belongs in the Olio forum.

Distance healing - quite often.

Astral projection - yes, I used to practice it.
I've never really been good at astral projection. Maybe had 2 or 3 experiences, both from within a dream.

Meerie

Is anyone interested in forming a study group?
So far I only had one astral encounter as described here, with Ali Quadir BigSmile :
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...578&page=8
But seriously I would be interested.
Ive astral traveled accidently, but never figured out how to consciously do it. I really want to learn how!
Are their any techniques for astral travel?
(07-20-2011, 06:19 PM)Spiritbrother Wrote: [ -> ]Are their any techniques for astral travel?
I believe their are numerous techniques, this is something ive been trying to practice also fascinating stuff ^_^
I would also be greatly interested in studying; I used to go "out of phase" quite often, once as far as the foot of my bed; but my experiences shut down rather suddenly after two experiences with very dark entities. Would like to be able to get back into it. Would any astrally-talented members be interested in sharing their stories?
(07-21-2011, 05:47 AM)StormShadow Wrote: [ -> ]but my experiences shut down rather suddenly after two experiences with very dark entities. Would like to be able to get back into it.
I think priority would be to learn how to shield oneself from entities and cords before attempting to jump into it.

Unbound

Precisely, Pickle, there are techniques designed to give you a sort of "astral hall pass" because you have to be careful. Astral Traveling isn't like lucid dreaming where you're working with your own reality, it's a journey in to the collective astral plane of the earth, and beyond. I would note that "astral travel" is more or less 4th Dimensional.
(07-23-2011, 08:22 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2011, 05:47 AM)StormShadow Wrote: [ -> ]but my experiences shut down rather suddenly after two experiences with very dark entities. Would like to be able to get back into it.
I think priority would be to learn how to shield oneself from entities and cords before attempting to jump into it.

OK. What should I do? More meditation?