Bring4th

Full Version: The Archetypal Mind - We Are One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Unbound

I would like to bring some attention to this idea, the way the archetypal mind seems to be infinitely blended and fractal. Although we know of the 22 archetypes of Ra, we also know that these are all complexes. However, we know that REALLY what this is, is the cumulative archetypal personality. That is what is important to consider, not just each archetype, but the fact that they all permeate one another, producing of our cognitive personalities.

So what does this really mean? Well, we know that we are all energy, that is all that there is. We also know that Thought is a manner by which energy is directed, hereby creating. We know that the Archetypes are of the mind, and they stem from the One Thought. So in truth, we see how inseparable we all truly are! No longer can we think of ourselves as possessing our own minds, but rather we must realize that we are all using the exact same archetypal mind. We do not each have portions of it, the mind is One, but rather our individual USE of that mind is that which is particular.

My friends, my SELF I should call you all, let us illumine our mind and see eachother there in the back. We have tunneled our vision outward, but truly if you were to look through the back of your head you would be peering through eyes of an other-self! I have done it! It is an amazing experience to suddenly feel like you are somebody else, but still have that memory of your origins. The time is now for us to awaken and unite! Everything is coalescing, faster and faster now, we are on our way to a beautiful, Positive Earth! I love you all so much, each and every being of this great field of consciousness, this great Soul which we are a part of. Rejoice, we have succeeded! The Light is shining is brilliantly as ever, and it will not go out again! Love and Light, my brothers and sisters of Light, I cannot wait to meet you all in the future where we most certainly will. Soon! VERY soon! Blessings, adonai.

(Phew, I cried my eyes out writing this, what a wonderful beauty that is coming, nay, is HERE!)
I think my kundalini just left a freakin' hole in my skull. O_o
I've heard before that there is one mind, THE mind. And that it is in serious need of upgrade.

Yeah and about Kundalini, I think I had an awakening a week or so ago. It was like a mini-volcano in me. But I was so used to building very dense energies through my chakras that it didn't overpower me or feel all that overwhelming. I did feel it come out through my crown chakra.

So still getting used to this dense Light about me. Sometimes it's a little uncomfortable.

Unbound

I've been in almost a constant state of discomfort, with nearly every muscle in my body being tense the majority of the time. It's like I'm just constantly being electrocuted aha
Thought about seeing a neurologist?
You could try grounding and balancing by going out into nature barefoot and meditating. That usually does it fpr me.

Unbound

I think you are correct Joseph, I believe it's a blockage in my root chakra caused by my lack of grounding with the earth and myself. I have very weak ankles nowadays, and poor circulation in my feet.
Yes I see you understand. Connection with water, working with the breath and bodily energies (yoga works great) can help also if you can't get into nature. You may already know that the energy can flow in through the crown much faster and more intensely if it can flow through the energy bodies without building up. I have enjoyed a much faster, smoother creation and processing of catalyst, as well as the understandings that may be gleaned from it, when grounded.

Unbound

Actually I started practicing yoga just yesterday after picking up a book to get myself started, and been doing it out in the sun and connecting with the Earth. It has also been helping me to practice my kenjutsu, the rotational and wide movements of the katana are excellent for stretching if you are controlled.

Unfortunately in my case I sort of jumped ahead, all my upper chakras are open, with my heart over-active to compensate for my blocked lower chakras. My crown chakra is most definitely open though. Of course, this is one of the few posts where this is not Azrael speaking, but rather the identity of this incarnative body.