Bring4th

Full Version: Golden Words spoken to the 150
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

seejay21

Quote: 22.9 Questioner: How many people populated the Earth totally at that time; that is, were incarnate in the physical at any one time?
Ra: I am Ra. I am assuming that you intend to query regarding the number of incarnate mind/body/spirit complexes at the end of the second major cycle, this number being approximately 345,000 entities.

22.10 Questioner: Approximately how many were harvestable out of that total number at the end of the cycle?

Ra: I am Ra. There were approximately 150 entities harvestable.

22.11 Questioner: Then as the next cycle started were these the entities who stayed to work on the planet?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities were visited by the Confederation and became desirous of remaining in order to aid the planetary consciousness. This is correct.

22.12 Questioner: What type of visit did the Confederation make to this group of 150 entities?

Ra: I am Ra. A light being appeared bearing that which may be called a shield of light. It spoke of the oneness and infinity of all creation and of those things which await those ready for harvest. It described in golden words the beauties of love as lived. It then allowed a telepathic linkage to progressively show those who were interested the plight of third density when seen as a planetary complex. It then left.

22.13 Questioner: Did all of these entities then decide to stay and help during the next 25,000 year cycle?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. As a group they stayed. There were those peripherally associated with this culture which did not stay. However, they were not able to be harvested either and so, beginning at the very highest, shall we say, of the sub-octaves of third density, repeated this density. Many of those who have been of the loving nature are not Wanderers but those of this particular origin of second cycle.

22.14 Questioner: Are all of these entities still with us in this cycle?

Ra: I am Ra. The entities repeating the third-density major cycle have, in some few cases, been able to leave. These entities have chosen to join their brothers and sisters, as you would call these entities.
I find this exchange facinating. All the entites eligable for harvest in the second cycle stayed in service to to their brothers and sisters. I also am very interested in the statement "It described in golden words the beauties of love as lived". I'm guessing that these "golden" words are divine words that we have no language for, so the only way to describe them are "golden words". The lesson of 3rd density is Love. Love as lived. They lived it, the whole thing ,the 3d experience was to discover love as lived, and the fruit was to see it from the outside. To see 3D from end to end, and that there is no other way to know it, than to have lived it, and how marvelous it is. Then they all stayed, all of them stayed right here, didn't leave us, didn't want to be harvested. They wanted to repeat the cycle, to aide the rest of us to learn the lesson too, and perhaps to learn it again themselves.

Flash forwad 25,000 years, and here we are. Most of those 150 are still with us, to aide us in our lesson.

I have a few questions of my own about these 150. What was the character of them that they choose to stay? Was it something in their character that made them special to be eligable for harvest? Is one of those character traits the willingness to stay? And what does that say about "us" now where many of us are anxious to be harvested into 4d?

Unbound

If you were to see the colour of Light/Love, it would be Golden.

All of these 150 are still here, they desired to see the harvest of the planet and have put in much, much work doing so. I can obviously speak in a fashion that information comes from my mind, but I know/feel that the antediluvian Patriarchs were all one of these. I, in particular, have a rather peculiar connection to Enoch and this is what resonated with me to speak about. I do not know the connection, or if this is true, I am only offering a feeling.

The requirements for harvest then are the same as now. The trait was Unconditional Love.
(07-20-2011, 08:09 PM)seejay21 Wrote: [ -> ]I find this exchange facinating. All the entites eligable for harvest in the second cycle stayed in service to to their brothers and sisters. I also am very interested in the statement "It described in golden words the beauties of love as lived". I'm guessing that these "golden" words are divine words that we have no language for, so the only way to describe them are "golden words". The lesson of 3rd density is Love. Love as lived. They lived it, the whole thing ,the 3d experience was to discover love as lived, and the fruit was to see it from the outside. To see 3D from end to end, and that there is no other way to know it, than to have lived it, and how marvelous it is. Then they all stayed, all of them stayed right here, didn't leave us, didn't want to be harvested. They wanted to repeat the cycle, to aide the rest of us to learn the lesson too, and perhaps to learn it again themselves.

Flash forwad 25,000 years, and here we are. Most of those 150 are still with us, to aide us in our lesson.

I have a few questions of my own about these 150. What was the character of them that they choose to stay? Was it something in their character that made them special to be eligable for harvest? Is one of those character traits the willingness to stay? And what does that say about "us" now where many of us are anxious to be harvested into 4d?
Why do you say most of the 150 are still with us? I didn't get that from the information. Also they repeated a cycle specifically to aid those unharvestable at the end of the 2nd cycle, not necessarily those beginning of the 3rd cycle. There are 7000 times more people here now than at the beginning of this cycle.

Their character was harmonious, they apparently had methuselahian lifetimes. Their culture was isolated from those, in other world-regions, that were bellicose.

I, for one, am not 'anxious' to be harvested to 4D.

Unbound

REALLY? I'm stoked!
(07-20-2011, 08:33 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]REALLY? I'm stoked!
I'm interested in seeing the consciousness changes as yellow-ray goes into potentiation. The catalyst should be interesting because one would have to 'fall back on' something other than the collective energy ('social memory') as supported in yellow-ray and/or find support in the new green-ray. If we knew the dependencies we can probably predict the reaction. Ra even said people would fall back to orange, rather than move up to green. This would be a regression.

Our whole idea of etiquette, fashion and many tacit cultural standards are of a 'yellow-ray' nature, presumably. So imagine if that that went away? I mean the only way things of a yellow-ray nature could remain would be through force of will, if no longer a natural part of the environment. We'd no longer think those things were important, or as important? I agree with the 'Bashar' message, when he basically said that which is unnecessary goes away. I think it goes away by virtue of the nature of things becoming more apparent or transparent - perhaps this is the noumenal nature of 4D, combined with lack of yellow-ray support which inherently is illusory (i.e. playground/battleground of separation and desire).

Unbound

Well, lack of yellow is only temporary, and it's not like we forget. I'm quite excited to have a little more breathing space, personally.
Same. Ascension into 4th has been a great focus of mine. Of course doing my best to help others, and offer Gaia what energies I can to be of service.

Azrael, have you felt somewhat sleepy/tired a lot lately? I was reading that Holy Knowledge and during parts of it just knocked out. Even outside of that, I think these ascension energies/changes I'm experiencing are wearing my body out. I feel so tired.

(07-20-2011, 08:33 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]REALLY? I'm stoked!

Unbound

Aha Oh my, I am constantly exhausted, especially because I have an incredibly high energy output, I am consistently focused on the light and radiance and growing myself. An unfortunate trait of my type is that I often forget to replenish myself, I fear I have used a lot of vital energy. Yet, I wasn't expecting a long life I don't think.
(07-20-2011, 09:02 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Well, lack of yellow is only temporary, and it's not like we forget. I'm quite excited to have a little more breathing space, personally.
Really? Lack of yellow, although temporary, is apparently going to take many generations. I am mainly focusing on the movement in the present, this itself is a challenge. And to me, if it's a challenge then there is learning opportunity. In 4D there is apparently little catalyst. So I'm trying this present moment as a yellow gold mine. I really don't see any virtue or benefit at all in an emotional attachment or hopeful outlook of some promising future condition.

Unbound

The desire to serve is what draws me to the future, my friend, I have incarnated to be a harvester and nothing will be more joyful in this experience than to see a successful positive harvest.
'Desire to serve' is what keeps me grounded in the present, as I know the future does not exist. I've encountered many escapist 'light-workers' in my lifetime. What will come, will come regardless of our anticipation. What ultimately, actually matters is how we approach the moment, not what we envision, prophesize, or hope will happen at some 'point' - if simply because what we project is just another aspect of ourselves. With the future, now this aspect is moved to 'out there', extended in time. The anxiety is just another tool, a way to distance something not immediately acceptable - so be it.

Unbound

Aha I suppose working towards the future is my way of staying grounded in the moment, because I am a growing, progressing being and I know that a future is just as inevitable as the fact that I exist. Of course, when I think of the future I mean "the next states of this moment", rather than any sort of linear time.

seejay21

Zenmaster, shhh. You're gonna make me pop if you say things like "the future doesn't exist". If I'm popped, I can't post in this forum, and play this marvelous game.
(07-20-2011, 09:42 PM)seejay21 Wrote: [ -> ]Zenmaster, shhh. You're gonna make me pop if you say things like "the future doesn't exist". If I'm popped, I can't post in this forum, and play this marvelous game.
I wouldn't allow your impression, of my understanding, to make you pop.

seejay21

(07-20-2011, 09:51 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2011, 09:42 PM)seejay21 Wrote: [ -> ]Zenmaster, shhh. You're gonna make me pop if you say things like "the future doesn't exist". If I'm popped, I can't post in this forum, and play this marvelous game.
I wouldn't allow your impression, of my understanding, to make you pop.

How are you going to stop me? Wait... must be my own impressions. (Damn it!)
(07-20-2011, 08:52 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I'm interested in seeing the consciousness changes as yellow-ray goes into potentiation. The catalyst should be interesting because one would have to 'fall back on' something other than the collective energy ('social memory') as supported in yellow-ray and/or find support in the new green-ray. If we knew the dependencies we can probably predict the reaction. Ra even said people would fall back to orange, rather than move up to green. This would be a regression.
This regression concept is interesting to think about. It does seem that there is more tolerance of others growing, but I also think others are simply just giving up because they recognize culture to be waning while also being too busy with themselves. I see society becoming more novel and appreciative of the individual because of acceptance, and on the flip-side others will simply secede, acknowledging culture of the past as a lost cause. And considering that most are going to repeat third density, what does that say about what is to come? Many like to think that a high degree of cooperation may form under great change, but how soon if most will reject green ray? It seems that a divide will form wherein the majority of those creating change will come from the younger generations, because the older generations will simply reject many of the virtues of community.

"Those reverting to orange ray, and we may add these are many upon your plane at this time, are those who feel the vibrations of true color green and, therefore, respond by rejecting governmental and societal activities as such and seek once more the self."

We see this building, and I have always believed the truth movement to be a purposely divisive one (or perhaps it is naturally the result of yellow-ray potentiation, though I don't doubt it is manipulated for emphasis). The truth movement places importance on protecting the individual at all costs and likes to be wary of the notions of community. The idea of world-government conveniently allows progressive ideas to be rejected, and so separation is always invoked under the guise of protecting the individual.

The individual will conveniently be required to make the Choice..no sitting on the fence anymore.
Quote:This regression concept is interesting to think about. It does seem that there is more tolerance of others growing, but I also think others are simply just giving up because they recognize culture to be waning while also being too busy with themselves. I see society becoming more novel and appreciative of the individual because of acceptance, and on the flip-side others will simply secede, acknowledging culture of the past as a lost cause. And considering that most are going to repeat third density, what does that say about what is to come? Many like to think that a high degree of cooperation may form under great change, but how soon if most will reject green ray?
Usually power = polarization, and that may apply to influence and leadership with regards to 'change'. So the question may be to what extent would those reverting be willing to go along with new ideas. I'd say it depends on what they recognize as valuable. It could still be the case that although not present or centered in green, there may yet be a recognition of the value in the various ideologies that it may allow. Just look at the huge number Christians, for example. Those reverting to orange are not (necessarily) 'stupid' or destructive, so generally speaking, if the change offers a better life then the 'what's in it for me' crowd would probably be supportive. Although it must seem that there would be a great deal of confusion while attempting to adapt to a system of more self-reliance.

Quote:We see this building, and I have always believed the truth movement to be a purposely divisive one (or perhaps it is naturally the result of yellow-ray potentiation, though I don't doubt it is manipulated for emphasis). The truth movement places importance on protecting the individual at all costs and likes to be wary of the notions of community. The idea of world-government conveniently allows progressive ideas to be rejected, and so separation is always invoked under the guise of protecting the individual.
I've never seen an evolution of the truth movement beyond the embryonic conspiracy theories. It's still mass-minded, buzzwords and vague notions of little intrinsic value, but high value in the conspiracy and dramatic effect department. And it's still mostly projection at work and says more about those finger-pointers demanding truth and honesty than it does about who they believe are suppressing their 'rights'. Things like 'Zeitgeist' I see as childish and 'What the Bleep' (if that's indicative of an apprehension or a 'movement') also childish. It's almost as if it's canned, predigested memes for people to latch onto. Yet this is what is being drawn from, and promoted, to paint the 'future'. It begs the question of what these people have been doing with all this time with what they were given. As far as 'movements' go, the Integral vision of Ken Wilber, et al is the most balanced, and 'polarized' approach I've seen to date. It does not finger point and more fully recognizes the challenges we face, and asks the right questions.

3DMonkey

Wonderful thread.

The one thing that overrides my thinking on the subject is that there is nothing 'new' happening. Different results have occurred in history as society regurgitates 'change'. The more things change, the more they stay the same.
(07-20-2011, 08:26 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I, for one, am not 'anxious' to be harvested to 4D.
Amen to that. Isn't it escapism that drives that fantasy? Things are as they are.

(07-22-2011, 08:27 AM)lightning Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2011, 08:26 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I, for one, am not 'anxious' to be harvested to 4D.
Amen to that. Isn't it escapism that drives that fantasy? Things are as they are.
Sorry, that last post was a little judgmental and blunt. The truth is, I am drawn to the concept of 4d, but for me, to dwell too much on it is escapism (for me). I would have to say the same for the notion of possibly being a wanderer. Isn't it our challenge to apply whatever we know to this particular reality (3d)? If not, why are we here? I suppose I will know one day whether all this about wanderers, 3d, 4d, etc. has any validity, but that is not what is at hand for me now.
PEACE

(07-21-2011, 08:24 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]So the question may be to what extent would those reverting be willing to go along with new ideas. I'd say it depends on what they recognize as valuable. It could still be the case that although not present or centered in green, there may yet be a recognition of the value in the various ideologies that it may allow. Just look at the huge number Christians, for example. Those reverting to orange are not (necessarily) 'stupid' or destructive, so generally speaking, if the change offers a better life then the 'what's in it for me' crowd would probably be supportive.
I don't doubt the human ability to cooperate and work together, so I think value will be appreciated. My biggest concern is that people will judge as to who's deserving of help. For instance, many people still point at the poor as being worthless, without acknowledging the multidude of social problems that perpetuate the issue. Not to mention capitalism depends on inequality, yet people love to sneer at the lower class. People don't acknowledge their collective actions and effects.

Quote:I've never seen an evolution of the truth movement beyond the embryonic conspiracy theories. It's still mass-minded, buzzwords and vague notions
of little intrinsic value, but high value in the conspiracy and dramatic effect department. And it's still mostly projection at work and says more about those finger-pointers demanding truth and honesty than it does about who they believe are suppressing their 'rights'. It begs the question of what these people have been doing with all this time with what they were given.
Yeah, there needs to be organization for anything to happen. We love to complain but do nothing about it. Wilber's Integral Psychology book sounds interesting..never heard of him.

(07-21-2011, 08:59 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Wonderful thread.

The one thing that overrides my thinking on the subject is that there is nothing 'new' happening. Different results have occurred in history as society regurgitates 'change'. The more things change, the more they stay the same.
It does seem that way. We continue to deny aspects of ourselves, so that catalyst continually comes back to us.

(07-22-2011, 08:27 AM)lightning Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, that last post was a little judgmental and blunt. The truth is, I am drawn to the concept of 4d, but for me, to dwell too much on it is escapism (for me). I would have to say the same for the notion of possibly being a wanderer. Isn't it our challenge to apply whatever we know to this particular reality (3d)? If not, why are we here? I suppose I will know one day whether all this about wanderers, 3d, 4d, etc. has any validity, but that is not what is at hand for me now.
PEACE
Nothing wrong with bluntness if it's true! I've really begun to grasp the opportunity of being here to work on catalyst and balance..how valuable this situation really is. It's a goldmine as Zen put it.

(07-20-2011, 08:09 PM)seejay21 Wrote: [ -> ]Ra: I am Ra. A light being appeared bearing that which may be called a shield of light. It spoke of the oneness and infinity of all creation and of those things which await those ready for harvest. It described in golden words the beauties of love as lived. It then allowed a telepathic linkage to progressively show those who were interested the plight of third density when seen as a planetary complex. It then left.

rather misleading, dont you think. regardless of how 'golden' words you describe something with, it is not the same as making a direct telephatic linkage and actually showing/making experience something.

so, confederation 'described' beauties of love as lived in 4d, but, allowed a telepathic contact to show the difficulties of 3d by showing.

of course, the telepathic contact and what was shown had more effect on the persona's psyche, since its more vivid.

it feels as if confederation led/'persuaded' the harvestees to stay on this planet.
We're all the influencers and the influenced. Always have been.