Bring4th

Full Version: We have come so far!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can we take a few minutes from our busy day to clear the mind and reflect on our progress? We live in a world where we are so busy and absorbed into what we have created and what we are creating that we sometimes forget to make the time to appreciate what we have done, what we are doing, and the desires we have put forth for the future. These are the desires which actually shape the future we choose for ourselves. If we allow ourselves to take in the beauty of our creations and consider the great advancements we have achieved through our effort, perhaps we can relax into a future where we do not need to overcome anything more in order to realize our true power.

Over the course of your lifetime, or past/future lifetimes which you may recall, have you proven to yourself yet that you are THE ONE INFINITE CREATOR experiencing itself and realizing its beingness in all of the experiences you choose? Have you come to believe in the UNCONDITIONAL love that surrounds you, of which you and all those around you are made of? If not, why? What stands in your way that keeps you from this JOY? If there is something there, it was put there by YOU for the purpose of your own expansion. Own it, and let the desired solution that you have created for yourself come into your reality. Feeling bad about it is simply an indicator, a tool that you can use to notice when there is a gap between who you are allowing yourself to be, and the complete, expanded version of you. The you that has added to its infinite being-ness as a result of each of your desires. The you that knows that every single one of your desires is exactly what the Creator needs to continue its expansion and existance at any given time, and is in harmony with the desires of all others.

From our Infinite power, we have created an illusion of powerlessness. We are overcoming this and finding our true power as Creators of this universe.

From our Infinite love, we have created an illusion of hate. We are now learning how to open our hearts in the face of this and are finding love to be stronger than we ever thought possible.

From our ever-expanding, radiant light we have created an illusion of darkness by limiting our perception of Creation to a tiny fraction of its splendor. The deepest fear is where there is darkness or the unknown, that there truly is nothing there. No expansion, no existance. Nothing to illuminate. The very end of Creation, with nothing there to catch us. We are indeed walking on the edge of the known Creation, Earth, where the greatest expansion ever is taking place. We have found the courage to step over the edge, and what we are finding is that it is our belief in the continuance of our creation is what supports us, and it. I strongly feel that we are on the verge of mastering OURSELVES to the point that the dam of pent-up potential will spring forth at any moment as we carry ourselves further into our infinite beingness than we have ever journeyed before.
My most sincere and loving thanks to ALL of you, no matter who you are and whatever you do, for making this possible. The gratitude I feel is beyond words. Truly, we have taken this world past its previous limits and are setting and exceeding new ones by the moment. I have been finding myself fully supported in my leaps into the unknown, to my surprise at first. Then came a feeling of great joy and gratitude, which is what lead me to post this for you. I apologize for ranting so long. I wish you all of the happiness I feel and more! Hang onto your hats, I feel the excitement is just beginningWink
(07-22-2011, 04:36 AM)Joseph326 Wrote: [ -> ]Can we take a few minutes from our busy day to clear the mind and reflect on our progress? We live in a world where we are so busy and absorbed into what we have created and what we are creating that we sometimes forget to make the time to appreciate what we have done, what we are doing, and the desires we have put forth for the future. These are the desires which actually shape the future we choose for ourselves. If we allow ourselves to take in the beauty of our creations and consider the great advancements we have achieved through our effort, perhaps we can relax into a future where we do not need to overcome anything more in order to realize our true power.

Over the course of your lifetime, or past/future lifetimes which you may recall, have you proven to yourself yet that you are THE ONE INFINITE CREATOR experiencing itself and realizing its beingness in all of the experiences you choose? Have you come to believe in the UNCONDITIONAL love that surrounds you, of which you and all those around you are made of? If not, why? What stands in your way that keeps you from this JOY? If there is something there, it was put there by YOU for the purpose of your own expansion. Own it, and let the desired solution that you have created for yourself come into your reality. Feeling bad about it is simply an indicator, a tool that you can use to notice when there is a gap between who you are allowing yourself to be, and the complete, expanded version of you. The you that has added to its infinite being-ness as a result of each of your desires. The you that knows that every single one of your desires is exactly what the Creator needs to continue its expansion and existance at any given time, and is in harmony with the desires of all others.

From our Infinite power, we have created an illusion of powerlessness. We are overcoming this and finding our true power as Creators of this universe.

From our Infinite love, we have created an illusion of hate. We are now learning how to open our hearts in the face of this and are finding love to be stronger than we ever thought possible.

From our ever-expanding, radiant light we have created an illusion of darkness by limiting our perception of Creation to a tiny fraction of its splendor. The deepest fear is where there is darkness or the unknown, that there truly is nothing there. No expansion, no existance. Nothing to illuminate. The very end of Creation, with nothing there to catch us. We are indeed walking on the edge of the known Creation, Earth, where the greatest expansion ever is taking place. We have found the courage to step over the edge, and what we are finding is that it is our belief in the continuance of our creation is what supports us, and it. I strongly feel that we are on the verge of mastering OURSELVES to the point that the dam of pent-up potential will spring forth at any moment as we carry ourselves further into our infinite beingness than we have ever journeyed before.
My most sincere and loving thanks to ALL of you, no matter who you are and whatever you do, for making this possible. The gratitude I feel is beyond words. Truly, we have taken this world past its previous limits and are setting and exceeding new ones by the moment. I have been finding myself fully supported in my leaps into the unknown, to my surprise at first. Then came a feeling of great joy and gratitude, which is what lead me to post this for you. I apologize for ranting so long. I wish you all of the happiness I feel and more! Hang onto your hats, I feel the excitement is just beginningWink
Absolutely amazing rant.. It almost sounds like you are channelling... have you recently reached enlightenment?
Thank you brother. The way I see it we are each channeling a version of ourselves at all times. Which one is a personal choice which can change at any time. So while this could quite possibly have been a channeling, all I know is that I reached for a certain vibration and became it, then attempted to translate it into words.

Enlightenment to me is an ongoing process that will continue as long as I am in this form. Every moment has enlightened me to new aspects of existance since my birth, and I see no end to it. If anything, it is happening much faster for me now and I am more aware of it, but the same can probably be said for anyone as they reflect on their life path and compare the present to times past.

Thank you for reading and reflecting.

Unbound

Ah Joseph, you are bright as a star! We shall certainly commune soon I feel, and I think you are touching a very tricky point concerning "channeling ourselves" and have handled it well. Wink

Indeed, as I speak to you all here, I am "channeling" every word, this is Azrael, not of this world, but speaking within it. If I so choose I can instead focus only within the scope of my yellow-ray body, which is the Tanner Hartmann channel, the consciousness of my current incarnative experience.

Ehehe, just think about this, naming something makes it real, it is the word made flesh. How will the universe always know that Tanner Hartmann has existed? Because Azrael knows, because Agrippa, another of my states, knows, because the One knows, and I know all of them, thus are we intertwined.
And now so do I/We Smile Thank you brother. I can feel a connection in the energy behind your words. Namaste!

Unbound

Certainly, and yet another link is added to the chain!