Bring4th

Full Version: Katy Perry - E.T. ft. Kanye West (Must See!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please take a couple minutes to watch this video and listen to the lyrics and tell me if you think that these two musicians don't know about The Infinite Creator.

Y'all think they may be trying to wake some people up to the point at least where people start scratching their heads a bit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5Sd5c4o9UM&ob=av2e

Thanks in advanceSmile

E.T (Feat Kanye West) Lyrics

[Kanye West]

I got a dirty mind

I got filthy ways

I'm tryna Bath my Ape in your Milky Way

I'm a legend, I'm irreverent

I be reverand

I be so fa-a-ar up, we don't give a f-f-f-f-ck

Welcome to the danger zone

Step into the fantasy

You are not invited to the otherside of sanity

They calling me an alien

A big headed astronaut

Maybe it's because your boy Yeezy get ass a lot

[Katy Perry]

You're so hypnotizing

Could you be the devil

Could you be an angel

Your touch magnetizing

Feels like I am floating

Leaves my body glowing

They say be afraid

You're not like the others

Futuristic lover

Different DNA

They don't understand you

Your from a whole other world

A different dimension

You open my eyes

And I'm ready to go

Lead me into the light

Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

Infect me with your love and

Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me

Wanna be a victim

Ready for abduction
http://www.elyricsworld.com/e.t_(feat_ka...perry.html

Boy, you're an alien

Your touch so foreign

It's supernatural

Extraterrestrial

Your so supersonic

Wanna feel your powers

Stun me with your lasers

Your kiss is cosmic

Every move is magic

Your from a whole other world

A different dimension

You open my eyes

And I'm ready to go

Lead me into the light

Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me

Wanna be a victim

Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien

Your touch so foreign

It's supernatural

Extraterrestrial

[Kanye West]

I know a bar out in Mars

Where they driving spaceships instead of cars

Cop a Prada spacesuit about the stars

Getting stupid ass straight out the jar

Pockets on Shrek, Rockets on deck

Tell me what's next, alien sex

I'ma disrobe you, than I'mma probe you

See I abducted you, so I tell ya what to do

I tell ya what to do, what to do, what to do

[Katy Perry]

Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me

Wanna be a victim

Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien

Your touch so foreign

It's supernatural

Extraterrestrial

Extraterrestrial

Extraterrestrial

Boy, you're an alien

Your touch so foreign

It's supernatural

Extraterrestrial

3DMonkey

LOL. I thought about linking the song in the Treehouse. Specifically for Ankh Smile
IMO, though, they just know what's hot to make a song about.
Dude, in my opinion, this song is poison.

And no, these two musicians probably dont know much about the "infinite creator" since they are not the ones whoe wrote the lyrics. I am asuming that because it makes sense.

This song will make you dumb and afraid of E.T's. Sorry, thats what i think.

3DMonkey

I did hear that they wrote the song themselves. Again, its a hot topic lately. There is a hip hop song out that references the Mayans. Pop is pop.
Oh I agree that pop music is somewhat poison but I can also see it being a sort of 'catalyst' as well. It is no coincidence IMO they are referring to being from different dimensions and worlds. I believe they are both STS entities that are just playing their parts in the Game.

They are just cashing in on the hype.. just look at the way the lyrics are written.. no higher thought forms happening there I'm afraid..

3DMonkey

Lol. Right.

It's a paradox- Katy Perry looks completely clueless but at the same time, she could be from another planet.
I found Katy Perry's 'firework' to be a very positive song. Popular music is simply a reflection of the direction mass consciousness on this planet is taking. Successful artists seem to be in touch with that and tend to release songs that will resonate with that. How they choose to use the resources they receive in exchange for the availability of their music is their business. They could choose to use their influence to serve others or the self, and either way it will be serving our planet and Creation in exactly the right way at exactly the right time.

3DMonkey

It is sexual innuendo with alien euphemisms.

If the collective wants anything, it is sex. And why not? Sex is the union of polarization, the connection of our separateness. Smile
At first I didn't want to see it because I thought it was rap.

But then decided I wanted to give Creator the experience, and actually enjoyed the video.

Hmm, makes me wonder what it would be like to have a Pleiadian mate.
(07-22-2011, 12:02 PM)Crown Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, in my opinion, this song is poison.

And no, these two musicians probably dont know much about the "infinite creator" since they are not the ones whoe wrote the lyrics. I am asuming that because it makes sense.

This song will make you dumb and afraid of E.T's. Sorry, thats what i think.
The song was actually written by Katy Perry (and others), Kanye added his own..."special" bit.

Something interesting about this though. Katy Perry's husband, Russel Brand, said on an interview on Ellen that he thought he could talk to ETs through transcendental meditation. The interview is online if you want to find it.

Just puttin' that out there...
the song doesn't make you dumb, it's what it is. enjoying a bit of pop is harmless. why judge things like this so harshly? if it's meant to scare, it's doing a pisspoor job, Katy looks hot and that's what people get out of it imo.
I was gonna say the same as Austin, in terms of Russell Brand probably being a huge influence on her in this way. Remember, Russell has done more than a few drugs in his day, so to think that he may have penetrated the veil by accident on some heavy trip isn't out of the question...

Same with Kanye West. I truly think that Kanye could be a bright light, but with what happened with his mother, I can also understand the catalyst he has had to face in his life. (For those that don't know the story, his mother died a few years back after complications from a plastic surgery procedure - a completely voluntary "aesthetic" surgery.) Fame and fortune have given Mr. West a lot, but they have taken much as well.

For me, jury is out on it. Coming from the mainstream, you know the sexual slant is not one originating in light and love (unless first contact turns out to be an orgy... then i'm wrong.) So it, like everything in our 3D world, holds a certain duality to it.

I do wonder tho how afraid people really are/will be of aliens if/when we make first contact with them. From my own conversations, I don't think it will be as hard for people to accept than many would think. I think people are sick of the world, and a makeover would be welcome - especially by aliens. As a kid, I was inundated with aliens in all my cartoons, action figures, and video games. I think most people my age don't have a fear of aliens, but rather a fascination. I think it is this aspect that is being fed in a 'catalytic' way, as daydreamin' put it...

3DMonkey

(07-23-2011, 06:16 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]Katy looks hot

Opinions vary Confused
The original version without Kanye West in it is better.

Quote:You're so hypnotisingcould u be the devil, could you be an angel
your touch magnetizing
feels like going floating, leave my body glowing

They say be afraid
you're not like the others, futuristic lovers
different DNA, they dont understand u

You're from a whole other/another world
a different dimention
you open my eyes
and im ready to go, lead me into the light

Kiss me, k-k-kiss me
infect me with your love, and fill me with your poison
take me, t-t-take me
wanna be your victim, ready for abduction
boy, you're an alien, your touch so far away
its supernatural, extraterrestrial

You're so super sonic
wanna feel your powers, stumb me with your lasers
your kiss is cosmic, every move is magic

You're from a whole other/another world
a different dimension
you open my eyes
and im ready to go, lead me into the light

Kiss me, k-k-kiss me
take me, t-t-take me

There is this transcendental, on another level
boy, you're my lucky star
i wanna walk on your wave length
and be there when you vibrate
for you i risk it all

Kiss me, k-k-kiss me
take me, t-t-take me

Extraterrestrial

Extraterrestrial

Boy, you're an alien, your touch so far away

It sounds to me like a description of a wanderer, I don't particularly like the parts about "fill me with your poison" or "wanna be your victim, ready for abduction" but for a mainstream pop song its pretty good. I agree with Joseph that firework is a very positive song. I also like Party Rock Anthem, the lyrics are neutral but its a pretty cool song, check it out.
i skip the parts with Kanye, i can't stand that dude. Tongue