Bring4th

Full Version: Am I doing enough?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently lay in bed thinking one night am I doing enough? should I be doing more? If 2012 really is going to be the time of harvest I feel like I am not and have not done enough... I am awake but just because I understand the Law of One, doesn't give me a ticket to 4th density or back to where I came from... If I am a wonderer. I only discovered the Law of One at the beginning of this year, thinking about my life before being awakened seems like such a long time ago when it was only the beginning of this year that I discovered it.. Looking back I always knew something was up I always questioned what "this" was I often had these amazing thoughts of what is this, what is time, what was here before this universe began? I always felt a little lost before my awakening and I feel as though I am a totally different person to who I used to be, sure I was always a kind person, well most of the time but know I am an overwhelmingly happy person who loves life.. But I am still faced with the question am I doing enough? If I am a wanderer what is my purpose? With awakening to the spiritual reality I have also been awakened to the negativity in the world, yes I mean all the conspiracies in the world and what the Elite are doing to humanity all their lies and hate.. I cant believe I lived life before not knowing any of this stuff.. I try to keep away from the negative stuff because there is so much of it and it does get you down to know what they are doing and it takes you away from the positive in the world.. Anyway I am going with what ever comes to my mind right now so it may be a bit jumbled..

I am only 18 years old and I feel it a privilge to be awakened at such a young age, but it is also the reason I feel as though I can't do enough to help other selves... There is only a limited amount of things I can do at 18 I just want to help others in anyway I can! I have recently set up a youtube account under the name "TragedyandHope" I am getting more subscribers every day and I make videos to help awaken people to what is really going on in this world such as creating videos about the atrocities in Libya, my Ron Paul video with over 11,200 views, my video I made about a world wide revolution with over 3000 views and people telling me it inspired them to do something in their life and many other videos which I have posted here before. I always when I recieve negative comments respond with love.. Asking people not to fight to just have love I always comment of how we are all one. I am friendly to everyone and extremelly passionate about what is happening to people in countries like Afganistan, Iraq Africa, Libya.. I have dreams about going over and helping them. My mum thinks I should be a humanitarian because I so passionate about helping others... But is this enough? What else can I do at 18? How are you a service to others in everyday life? I would love your help and suggestions!

I often feel alone like a stranger in a strange land I see the world so differently now since discovering the Law of One and also since discovering the truth about the Elite in the world.. I can no longer and will never see the world the same again.. I do not watch much TV anymore it just seems all so pointless and most of it is just propaganda to keep us trapped in a little box a small mind set and to not think for our selves. Anyway I am ranting again!

Again I would love your suggestions on what else I can do to be of service to others and what you do to be of service to others! I will be amazed if people read this entire rant..

Love and Light
we are One
I would check out the link about Dolores Cannon that Meerie posted: http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/201...110717.php

Just being here is enough. Our vibrations help raise those of the planet. Anything extra is gravy.

After all we volunteered to come here, not knowing how difficult it would be.

3DMonkey

Quote:There is nothing else which is of aid in demonstrating the original thought except your very being, and the distortions that come from the unexplained, inarticulate, or mystery-clad being are many. Thus, to attempt to discern and weave your way through as many group mind/body/spirit distortions as possible among your peoples in the course of your teaching is a very good effort to make. We can speak no more valiantly of your desire to serve.

The thoughts we get about doing enough are useful to get us up to do something Smile
Zack231 .... you've opened my heart, you lovely being ...

First, let me reiterate what's been said. Relax. Your being here is creating positive change in every moment. Stay in your heart, expand your heart's capacity to receive and give light/love, and you're doing your job.

Secondly, you have the answer to your main question within you. Frantically looking about and asking others what YOUR particular service on the planet is will only serve to confuse you. Your answers will not come to you when you're in a state of stress. I would suggest going into a deep-relaxed meditation, state your intention to the Universe, with your Higher Self as witness, "I choose to know, without a shadow of a doubt, what my service is." If it helps, state it three times and know that your intention has been heard. Then let it go and be open to clear indications manifesting in your life. If you want to know this, it will unfold for you. Let it take the time it/you need to unfold properly (don't keep poking at the cake when it's clearly not done yet!)

In the outside world, continue to follow your bliss. You don't need to ignore the atrocities and injustice on the planet, but only acknowledge it insomuch as it opens your heart to deeper compassion. Getting sidetracked in the drama of the negative is a pitfall in your path. Step around it. Only walk towards the Truth you know in your heart and you'll find your answers.

You are not the only one doing the work here .. and we all have the tsunami of Infinite Intelligence to ride us Home. No worries ... relax ... focus .... Love

Offered in Love ...

ps. And sometimes a rant is absolutely appropriate and can convey so much more than the most carefully thought out post! I read allt he way to the end ...
(07-22-2011, 12:53 PM)Amara Wrote: [ -> ]Zack231 .... you've opened my heart, you lovely being ...

First, let me reiterate what's been said. Relax. Your being here is creating positive change in every moment. Stay in your heart, expand your heart's capacity to receive and give light/love, and you're doing your job.

Secondly, you have the answer to your main question within you. Frantically looking about and asking others what YOUR particular service on the planet is will only serve to confuse you. Your answers will not come to you when you're in a state of stress. I would suggest going into a deep-relaxed meditation, state your intention to the Universe, with your Higher Self as witness, "I choose to know, without a shadow of a doubt, what my service is." If it helps, state it three times and know that your intention has been heard. Then let it go and be open to clear indications manifesting in your life. If you want to know this, it will unfold for you. Let it take the time it/you need to unfold properly (don't keep poking at the cake when it's clearly not done yet!)

In the outside world, continue to follow your bliss. You don't need to ignore the atrocities and injustice on the planet, but only acknowledge it insomuch as it opens your heart to deeper compassion. Getting sidetracked in the drama of the negative is a pitfall in your path. Step around it. Only walk towards the Truth you know in your heart and you'll find your answers.

You are not the only one doing the work here .. and we all have the tsunami of Infinite Intelligence to ride us Home. No worries ... relax ... focus .... Love

Offered in Love ...

ps. And sometimes a rant is absolutely appropriate and can convey so much more than the most carefully thought out post! I read allt he way to the end ...
Thankyou so much for your heartfelt reply it made me feel a lot better.. I find it humbling that you would write such a long and heartfelt response and thank you greatly for that!

We are one
Love and Light
(07-22-2011, 11:20 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]I recently lay in bed thinking one night am I doing enough? should I be doing more? If 2012 really is going to be the time of harvest I feel like I am not and have not done enough... I am awake but just because I understand the Law of One, doesn't give me a ticket to 4th density or back to where I came from... If I am a wonderer. I only discovered the Law of One at the beginning of this year, thinking about my life before being awakened seems like such a long time ago when it was only the beginning of this year that I discovered it.. Looking back I always knew something was up I always questioned what "this" was I often had these amazing thoughts of what is this, what is time, what was here before this universe began? I always felt a little lost before my awakening and I feel as though I am a totally different person to who I used to be, sure I was always a kind person, well most of the time but know I am an overwhelmingly happy person who loves life.. But I am still faced with the question am I doing enough? If I am a wanderer what is my purpose? With awakening to the spiritual reality I have also been awakened to the negativity in the world, yes I mean all the conspiracies in the world and what the Elite are doing to humanity all their lies and hate.. I cant believe I lived life before not knowing any of this stuff.. I try to keep away from the negative stuff because there is so much of it and it does get you down to know what they are doing and it takes you away from the positive in the world.. Anyway I am going with what ever comes to my mind right now so it may be a bit jumbled..

I am only 18 years old and I feel it a privilge to be awakened at such a young age, but it is also the reason I feel as though I can't do enough to help other selves... There is only a limited amount of things I can do at 18 I just want to help others in anyway I can! I have recently set up a youtube account under the name "TragedyandHope" I am getting more subscribers every day and I make videos to help awaken people to what is really going on in this world such as creating videos about the atrocities in Libya, my Ron Paul video with over 11,200 views, my video I made about a world wide revolution with over 3000 views and people telling me it inspired them to do something in their life and many other videos which I have posted here before. I always when I recieve negative comments respond with love.. Asking people not to fight to just have love I always comment of how we are all one. I am friendly to everyone and extremelly passionate about what is happening to people in countries like Afganistan, Iraq Africa, Libya.. I have dreams about going over and helping them. My mum thinks I should be a humanitarian because I so passionate about helping others... But is this enough? What else can I do at 18? How are you a service to others in everyday life? I would love your help and suggestions!

I often feel alone like a stranger in a strange land I see the world so differently now since discovering the Law of One and also since discovering the truth about the Elite in the world.. I can no longer and will never see the world the same again.. I do not watch much TV anymore it just seems all so pointless and most of it is just propaganda to keep us trapped in a little box a small mind set and to not think for our selves. Anyway I am ranting again!

Again I would love your suggestions on what else I can do to be of service to others and what you do to be of service to others! I will be amazed if people read this entire rant..

Love and Light
we are One
That is a great question to ask oneself. It shows self reflection. Self reflection has for me been one of the most beneficial qualities of myself. What did I do right/wrong this day? What could I do differently ? What could I do better ? What could have gone worse ? What was just plain acceptable ? I ask theese questions every day before I go to sleep.

It is the intellectual work that one puts oneself on the right path. But there is a downside with that behaviour and that is self doubt and self criticism. Anxiety and worries start to manifest should it be unbalanced. Feel joy, for you have an ability that not everyone has. One that is sooo very important in theese times.

As for the "doing enough?". I would not worry too much about that. I sieze the oppertunities at hand. They come to us as we live and when they do not, then I take care of day to day issues. Food, reading, projects, leisure, training etc. I also keep an eye out for thoose in need of assistance and I am very forward oriented in helping out. That with a result oriented attitude. I do what I believe gives results rather then polish some shiny image with a rotten interior.

Still, the MOST important work I have found that one can do is that of oneself. Building self. Body-mind-spirit. Give oneself the time to properly manifest into this world. If one is not sufficiently evolved then one might just do more damage then good. Things that do not serve anyone. In my case I was never really taught theese things so I needed to teach them myself. Be the change you want to see in this world.

Be real. Be genuine. Real change comes from beneath the behaviour, beneath the intentions. It is stems from the fundamental programing of self. The hardest part to manipulate but the only real change which one can feel to be true.

Love <3

zack, besides noticing others and being alert to an opportunity to be of service, you also want to "have a life." This means doing whatever makes sense to prepare for a role on the planet that will be fun and that also will provide an example for others. You want them to say, "Look at that [lawyer / doctor / musician / writer / artist]. He is so good at his work and he also finds the time to help anybody who needs it," That is much better than, "Who is that guy? He has some kind of agenda but I don't even want to know what he's really up to. Kinda creepy."

You can relax about doing enough. Do what moves you and feel no guilt or longing. Remember that Ra reminds us to achieve balance.
(07-22-2011, 10:09 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]zack, besides noticing others and being alert to an opportunity to be of service, you also want to "have a life." This means doing whatever makes sense to prepare for a role on the planet that will be fun and that also will provide an example for others. You want them to say, "Look at that [lawyer / doctor / musician / writer / artist]. He is so good at his work and he also finds the time to help anybody who needs it," That is much better than, "Who is that guy? He has some kind of agenda but I don't even want to know what he's really up to. Kinda creepy."

You can relax about doing enough. Do what moves you and feel no guilt or longing. Remember that Ra reminds us to achieve balance.
What you say here is hugely important ... when we're trying too hard, we get in the way and out of the flow, right? We turn into a rock in the stream instead of a leaf and that's just not fun for anyone.

Yeah, be in your dharma, follow your bliss, be available when someone actually needs help but don't push it. Nice. I wish someone had told me this when I was 18, or 25, or ... oh, nevermind.

amen to what everyone has said. Zack u are beautiful brother, we love u thats for sure.
your posts inspire me and im 63 my man. here's a link to a book on amazon that i think
can be very helpful for you and for all of us. it really helps calrify why we are here.

http://www.amazon.com/Life-You-Were-Born...960&sr=1-2
Yes!!
thanks everyone for your kind words! BigSmile
Zack231, I feel you.

I am 18 currently too, and I feel that powerless feeling where you have so much thoughts, but you can't take any action.
Just remember, your thought itself is the most powerful thing you project. Love and Light ! We're all here regardless of age (it's just a physical thing) And Im pretty sure you've been here tons of times.

I remember when I left here in the past. I think I came here again to finish up some business and love the people that really deserve it

3DMonkey

(07-23-2011, 04:02 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]amen to what everyone has said. Zack u are beautiful brother, we love u thats for sure.
your posts inspire me and im 63 my man. here's a link to a book on amazon that i think
can be very helpful for you and for all of us. it really helps calrify why we are here.

http://www.amazon.com/Life-You-Were-Born...960&sr=1-2

I'm a 33/6 Blush