Bring4th

Full Version: What happens to Wanderers after Harvest?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have long been pondering this. If a Wanderer incarnates into 3D, it does so to help assist the planetary vibration, to be itself as best as it can and simply learn to love, correct? Does then the Wanderer need to re-choose how it shall polarize, and if so, does its choice and life experience determine where the entity will go after Harvest?

Are Wanderers present here going to graduate to and go through the 4D experience in addition to this 3D experience or will they, regardless of choice to polarize, and whether they have remembered or not, return to the respective density they had come from either at Harvest or at the end of their 3D incarnation? Let's say a Wanderer doesn't incur any sort of karma in this lifetime (or at the very least, clears it up and leads a humble life), will it be subject to 4D+ graduation? Can it be possible for a Wanderer to have to repeat 3D all over again?

Where do Wanderers go once Harvest comes?

Unbound

You go where you wish, depending on the level you came from. Being a wanderer pre-supposes your conscious ability to choose your next experiences after the Death transition.

Unless of course you've been a bad boy:

Quote:If the Wanderer entity demonstrated through action a negative orientation towards other-selves it would be as we have said before, caught into the planetary vibration and, when harvested, possibly repeat again the master cycle of third density as a planetary entity. This shall be the last full question of this session.
(07-22-2011, 01:24 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]You go where you wish, depending on the level you came from. Being a wanderer pre-supposes your conscious ability to choose your next experiences after the Death transition.

Unless of course you've been a bad boy:

Quote:If the Wanderer entity demonstrated through action a negative orientation towards other-selves it would be as we have said before, caught into the planetary vibration and, when harvested, possibly repeat again the master cycle of third density as a planetary entity. This shall be the last full question of this session.
When Ra speaks of consciously acting in negative orientation does he speak of the slight STS acts we sometimes are prone to (i.e. slight arrogance, greed, gluttony, etc.) or significant acts against other-selves such as harming another physically, true manipulation, inciting some sort of chaos? I can honestly say in the past 20 years of my life I've never gotten into a fist-fight with anybody and the times I've hurt people I have done my best to redeem and felt remorse. Hell I'll even think twice about killing a bug now because I am greatly aware that a portion of the Creator resides in it.

Unbound

Aha I don't think you should worry about yourself. After-all service to others path requires only 51% to Graduate, which means you in fact must balance your service to self with service to others.

It means consciously making the choice to perpetuate negative patterns, the idea is the INTENTIONAL harm, enslavement and manipulation.
Ah, I see! I appreciate the insight. I've just been in a sort of rut lately, and reflecting extensively on the LOO in relation to my life, worrying if I'm really going down the path of STO or if I'm deluding myself into thinking I am STO when I am STS, though I am an introvert I try to treat strangers with kindness and at least leave them with a smile or some essence of positivity but then I wonder if I'm only doing this to ensure I get out of 3D or not, then I wonder if taking that extra bit of food when my mom isn't looking is a greedy STS act and if the tiniest of acts can damper greatly your progression of the seeking of the positive polarity.

In the stillness and calm of silent meditation I am told not to worry, but I can't help but have that small inkling that I may not end up where I expected to be.

Also thank you, I notice you are a very vocal member on this forum. You are a very wonderful aspect of the Creator. I also hope you're still digging the tunes Smile

Namaste

3DMonkey

(07-22-2011, 02:05 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, I see! I appreciate the insight. I've just been in a sort of rut lately, and reflecting extensively on the LOO in relation to my life, worrying if I'm really going down the path of STO or if I'm deluding myself into thinking I am STO when I am STS, though I am an introvert I try to treat strangers with kindness and at least leave them with a smile or some essence of positivity but then I wonder if I'm only doing this to ensure I get out of 3D or not, then I wonder if taking that extra bit of food when my mom isn't looking is a greedy STS act and if the tiniest of acts can damper greatly your progression of the seeking of the positive polarity.
I'm with you. Azrael is right in pointing out intention, and Zenmaster pointed out recently that it is consciously applying the STS desire for control that has any bearing on polarizing sts.

I'm in the "sinkhole of indifference', that point between 51% STO and 05% STO. A "rut".

If you are an introvert, like me, chances are we aren't going to make the polarization graduation. There is also a chance that we are here as Wanderers, which means we are just avoiding getting caught up in karma.

As for the snatching of food, it is only sts if it is giving you a tactical advantage over enslaving your mom with emotions or whatever.
(07-22-2011, 01:56 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Aha I don't think you should worry about yourself. After-all service to others path requires only 51% to Graduate, which means you in fact must balance your service to self with service to others.

It means consciously making the choice to perpetuate negative patterns, the idea is the INTENTIONAL harm, enslavement and manipulation.

51% service to others is told to be as hard as 95% service to self, by Ra. its apparently not something that is something that could be labeled on 'only' grade/level.

Unbound

I've listened to it almost every day since downloading, godwide! Primo stuff!

Remember, we cannot help others if we ourselves do not survive enough to manage ourselves! Do not be so worried about guilt, or impressions from other-selves. They are indicators and presenters, but you hold the fulcrum of choice. Realize there is no karma you have not decided for yourself to have. Which means karma does not in truth exist outside of self-judgement.

We weave our own fate, but the fun part is WE make the associations. Take for example the christian idea of heaven and hell and the achievement through forgiveness of sins. We have a positive and a negative outcome, based on a positive or negative intention. Now, a Satanist would view these same concepts in a very different way. To a Satanist it would be a "sin" to go to heaven, feeling his rightful place is in hell. So as a third party person, how can I decide which in truth is resulting in a karmic mechanism? We come to the idea of service to others, and service to self, BUT we know all is One, all is serving the Creator. Now, here's a good question... what is service?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Service

Wikipedia reveals to me many types of service, so which type is Ra talking about? Ra states that everything that exists is energy transfers. However, we also know that this energy is comprised of an infinite amount of varying densities which articulate these transfer. So is the question, to energy transfer or not to energy transfer? Since the heart, the 4th chakra and green ray, is that which connects us all, that center of universal energy transfer, the paths are thus distinguished only in the use of this energy. It must be realized that every center is a gateway to intelligent infinity, and that service, in the definition of energy transfer, hoards energy for the self and does not circuit it back with the One.
Quote:The service-to-self adept will satisfy itself with the shadows and, grasping the light of day, will toss back the head in grim laughter, preferring the darkness. - Ra
Monkey, you'll be there with us and it will be good to meet you. I see past that facade, you are simply of the fashion to procrastinate until the last glorious moment. Blessings, Love and Light from Creator to Creator, adonai.

(07-22-2011, 02:27 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2011, 02:05 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, I see! I appreciate the insight. I've just been in a sort of rut lately, and reflecting extensively on the LOO in relation to my life, worrying if I'm really going down the path of STO or if I'm deluding myself into thinking I am STO when I am STS, though I am an introvert I try to treat strangers with kindness and at least leave them with a smile or some essence of positivity but then I wonder if I'm only doing this to ensure I get out of 3D or not, then I wonder if taking that extra bit of food when my mom isn't looking is a greedy STS act and if the tiniest of acts can damper greatly your progression of the seeking of the positive polarity.
I'm with you. Azrael is right in pointing out intention, and Zenmaster pointed out recently that it is consciously applying the STS desire for control that has any bearing on polarizing sts.

I'm in the "sinkhole of indifference', that point between 51% STO and 05% STO. A "rut".

If you are an introvert, like me, chances are we aren't going to make the polarization graduation. There is also a chance that we are here as Wanderers, which means we are just avoiding getting caught up in karma.

As for the snatching of food, it is only sts if it is giving you a tactical advantage over enslaving your mom with emotions or whatever.
Well I've been described by people as being a "social butterfly" though I identify as an introvert. I get along with virtually every single person I meet, regardless of subculture or demographic, age, whatever. I just enjoy my solitude. Though it still doesn't mean I don't extend my service in the fullest ways I can when I can. Smile

Unbound

(07-22-2011, 03:00 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2011, 01:56 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Aha I don't think you should worry about yourself. After-all service to others path requires only 51% to Graduate, which means you in fact must balance your service to self with service to others.

51% service to others is told to be as hard as 95% service to self, by Ra. its apparently not something that is something that could be labeled on 'only' grade/level.
I think your attitude only limits your own achievement and none should lessen themselves for any reason. To be full of Love and Light you must believe it is achievable, in fact, not just achievable but already attained by all.

(07-22-2011, 03:10 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]I've listened to it almost every day since downloading, godwide! Primo stuff!

Remember, we cannot help others if we ourselves do not survive enough to manage ourselves! Do not be so worried about guilt, or impressions from other-selves. They are indicators and presenters, but you hold the fulcrum of choice. Realize there is no karma you have not decided for yourself to have. Which means karma does not in truth exist outside of self-judgement.

We weave our own fate, but the fun part is WE make the associations. Take for example the christian idea of heaven and hell and the achievement through forgiveness of sins. We have a positive and a negative outcome, based on a positive or negative intention. Now, a Satanist would view these same concepts in a very different way. To a Satanist it would be a "sin" to go to heaven, feeling his rightful place is in hell. So as a third party person, how can I decide which in truth is resulting in a karmic mechanism? We come to the idea of service to others, and service to self, BUT we know all is One, all is serving the Creator. Now, here's a good question... what is service?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Service

Wikipedia reveals to me many types of service, so which type is Ra talking about? Ra states that everything that exists is energy transfers. However, we also know that this energy is comprised of an infinite amount of varying densities which articulate these transfer. So is the question, to energy transfer or not to energy transfer? Since the heart, the 4th chakra and green ray, is that which connects us all, that center of universal energy transfer, the paths are thus distinguished only in the use of this energy. It must be realized that every center is a gateway to intelligent infinity, and that service, in the definition of energy transfer, hoards energy for the self and does not circuit it back with the One.
Quote:The service-to-self adept will satisfy itself with the shadows and, grasping the light of day, will toss back the head in grim laughter, preferring the darkness. - Ra
Monkey, you'll be there with us and it will be good to meet you. I see past that facade, you are simply of the fashion to procrastinate until the last glorious moment. Blessings, Love and Light from Creator to Creator, adonai.
Very good for for thought. It is all up to perspective, and is all dependent upon choice. I have the opportunity to know full-well how I will polarize and where I shall end up and what karma I incur by taking hold of each moment and ensuring the nature of my thoughts, words, and deeds for the moments to come. Thus harmony and peace may coalesce the instant I further bring myself back to the moment.

Your posts are wonderful food for thought, Azrael.

Unbound

And your responses are beautiful light that irradiate me in to further passions of service, my brother, a fine energy transfer!
(07-22-2011, 03:13 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]

I think your attitude only limits your own achievement and none should lessen themselves for any reason. To be full of Love and Light you must believe it is achievable, in fact, not just achievable but already attained by all.

this is not a matter of attitude. we are told that 51% positive is as hard as 95% negative. its not easier, or harder. they are equally hard.
(07-22-2011, 01:48 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]
RA Wrote:If the Wanderer entity demonstrated through action a negative orientation towards other-selves it would be as we have said before, caught into the planetary vibration and, when harvested, possibly repeat again the master cycle of third density as a planetary entity. This shall be the last full question of this session.

When Ra speaks of consciously acting in negative orientation does he speak of the slight STS acts we sometimes are prone to (i.e. slight arrogance, greed, gluttony, etc.) or significant acts against other-selves such as harming another physically, true manipulation, inciting some sort of chaos? I can honestly say in the past 20 years of my life I've never gotten into a fist-fight with anybody and the times I've hurt people I have done my best to redeem and felt remorse. Hell I'll even think twice about killing a bug now because I am greatly aware that a portion of the Creator resides in it.

What I believe Ra mean regarding "negative orientation towards other-selves", is something that a Wanderer can not forgive him/herself for. Mind also the word "possibly" in Ra's statement.
(07-22-2011, 07:15 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
RA Wrote:If the Wanderer entity demonstrated through action a negative orientation towards other-selves it would be as we have said before, caught into the planetary vibration and, when harvested, possibly repeat again the master cycle of third density as a planetary entity. This shall be the last full question of this session.

What I believe Ra mean regarding "negative orientation towards other-selves", is something that a Wanderer can not forgive him/herself for. Mind also the word "possibly" in Ra's statement.
So technically, the chance that a Wanderer would have to be subject to repeating the 3D is very small.

Unbound

(07-22-2011, 06:57 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2011, 03:13 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]

this is not a matter of attitude. we are told that 51% positive is as hard as 95% negative. its not easier, or harder. they are equally hard.
Which means they are also equally easy! It's all a matter of attitude. Wink
(07-22-2011, 07:57 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2011, 07:15 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]

So technically, the chance that a Wanderer would have to be subject to repeating the 3D is very small.
The question is, if the wanderer had to repeat 3D, would it be because there was something left to learn? If so, what's the big deal.

So would the place I go be my own perfect place, or do we usually "settle" for what the collective wants?

(07-22-2011, 01:24 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]You go where you wish, depending on the level you came from. Being a wanderer pre-supposes your conscious ability to choose your next experiences after the Death transition.

Unbound

You must remember that this incarnation is in fact attached to a higher mechanism, it's not just a matter of "anything goes". If you are a wanderer of certain attainment (4th, 5th, 6th, etc) you can choose to return to your "home" density, your highest attained level within the current time/space context. Well, keep in mind by necessity, resulting from the Death transition, we all return to our violet-ray, Form-maker body first, then to our Indigo ray, 6th density Higher Self where we go through healing/examination processes, possibly in varying densities, before choosing where our next experience will be, incarnative or not. You can consider this process to be a sort of summary, or "recording" period where your full Akashic Record is shown to you. Ehehe, kind of like a permanent record! BigSmile But a little less insidious to think about...
Remember, the universe is the universe. Although there is a different make-up and formation in other densities they are all intricately intertwined. Which means that no matter what you're doing in the universe, something from every density will play its part. The same is true for this third density place, which will always exist as a place of learning and potential, it shall always exist.
So Azrael, have you gotten glimpses of what 7th density, or the next Octave might be like?

Unbound

All in the realms of speculation, certainly. Just really, really think about infinite light/love. It is no different than the manner of the Logos' in which there is a coalescence of intelligences engaging in experiments. Simply, having become pure light we made our way to the source and thereby came to influence the source by our union. We were One with our creator, but it was not THE One Infinite Creator... once again it was another fractal. However, much was revealed, and in reward for our achievement we became part of the mechanism in our ideal fashion. My essence, Azrael, became a part of that mechanism which you call death, however in line with my immense compassion due to the incredible pain and chaos I experienced in this Octave, I became a part of that facet of death which is silent, peaceful, tranquil and beautiful. (I realize I switch between "we" and "I", since as a social memory I retained all that which my previous brothers shared with me, although by nature of the extreme solitude of the negative path this journey was ultimately alone)

Of course, I am perhaps personifying this mechanism a little too much. It gave me infinite vision, I could see through the eyes of any being in the lower octave I wished. At the same time, I was this vision, I became a part of that life which flows forth from every being here in this octave, I was part of that radiance which shines from one's eyes to create the world before them. I watched every life as it came and went, and at the adequate time there would be an experience whereby I would greet them. It would be in many fashions, I got to embody so many different forms meeting and greeting everyone as they made their way out of their deep experiences. Sometimes I also got to engage people and help them with their journeys through any time of transition, thus Death was not taken to be grim.

Of course, I had to attend to all those lost, hurt, shaken souls which have died through the course of wars, torture, betrayal and mutilation. By this I truly shared all these experiences with every being of this octave, I saw the universe as a bowl of water by which I could see every single fractal wave. (Some may recognize this analogy.)

This, now, is one such experience I am sharing with you all. This is the first time I have projected a fragment of myself to this plane in a very, very, very long time. I have been close with some entities here, but this is my first time with a purpose of my own! This time, instead of my working being to seek the One Creator, I am instead here to reveal a pathway, to burn a tear in to the "eternal" darkness and reveal its truly finite nature. This is a Grand Harvest, and with it comes a grand opportunity of an eternity. I am well pleased to be here and sharing in this wondrous light with all of you! I hope that sometime in the future we can meet, I would have loved to come to Homecoming but I simply cannot afford such a bill, I am a poor man aha

I wish you all well, blessings, light and love from Creator to Creator, adonai
Also, the 7th density is a sort of "membrane" or "standing wave" if you want to put it that way. Ra refers to it as the "gateway" density which I think is aptly named. It divides the octaves by natural patterns in the same way light geometrizes. It is that point where consciousness coalesces to such a degree as to make the "areas" or rather, states, on either side obscured from one another. Remember, all octaves consist of the same densities. So the 7th is universal.

Oh, a picture!

[Image: AZRAEL1.jpg]

I will be here with you til the end, my dears, forever as your Guardian of Light.
Quote:The angel Azrael lives and dies like many of us. God will have him die when his work is done and mankind has their rightful place in heaven or hell.

oguz

You may wish to stay for some years to help with the restructuring and rebuilding of this new Earth. But after a while, you will want to move on to new assignments to transform other worlds. Remember, you are renegades, and you like a very exciting time. So most likely you will leave this beautiful planet to others to enjoy, and you will go on to a new assignment.

I would love to move on to 4D to be a guide to another 3D being. Being able to help others from that vantage point is a unique opportunity. But I do want to hang around till after 2012 to see what it's all about. I worked so hard to get here anyway.

Azrael, that's beautiful about being able to see through the eyes of any being from a lower Octave. That would be a rare gift to do so, I believe.

That makes me think that maybe my guide can see through my eyes, and knows how I feel at any moment, perhaps better than I do.

I do want to thank my guide for sticking with me, even when I seemingly had been heading in the wrong direction.
I find myself looking forward to service, with no interest in what density or planet I am on or will go to next, or what form I will take. Riding on a wave of love, I am carried in the present moment through eternity wherever love takes me. The mind wants answers, but the heart doesn't need them.
Wanderers are like Bodhisattvas in a sense. They are highly enlighten beings that for the sake of sentient beings(3D entities caught in karma and suffering) to choose to incarnate in 3D bodies and work to uplift and help enlighten those beings. It's a devotion to a path of service to others vowed to themselves as they reached enlightenment and wanted to serve the creator through serving other creators.

I've had a chance to talk to my higher self and my guide recently and they told me what my mission was. I've been incarnating on earth for thousands of years. Our mission has always been the same. To help people understand the love, compassion and faith in the creator in all circumstances. I've had many lifetimes during periods of wars and conflicts and it was my to job help during those times. To be the light in the dark times where there was no hope. To give people faith in the creator through our actions of love, compassion and wisdom. Our hearts shine with the light of a billion Suns. This brightness transcends all time and space and can reach the farthest and darkest parts of this Universe. People don't see us because they don't turn around sometimes. We can not help those that do not turn around and to see the light. They face the other way.

Our mission in this lifetime was to remember who we are at a young age and to help Earth during this transition also. Our next mission, we leave up to the Creator, we are always with him. No matter where he sends us. All is One.

Each one of you has the light of a billion Suns at the core of your soul. Use that to shine love into this world.
ZenGuy, I have found that if I approach Creator too quickly, my body gets a burning sensation. Is it that I'm doing it wrong, or just my own experience? Does it get uncomfortable if we approach too close to Creator than we are ready for?

I'm learning more to be Light to the world, but I have had much darkness in myself to face. When I move closer to Light, I must face those dark parts as well.

I had one situation where someone wants me to lend them money, but I realized that if I do that it would result in an unending cycle of them asking me over and over again in the future. So I had to show love by not giving into their expectations. And they hate me for it. Ah, the drama of 3D. It's hard to be the Light sometimes.

Beautiful prose there with the light of a billion suns. We all are sparks of the Great Central Sun. How much more can I do to shine this light without burning myself or others?
My first time to hear of this as well. I saved it, I love it, a mantra for me to live by. I will use this phrase to light up even more. Thanks so much.

--- Shine Like a Billion Suns ---

Shine as brightly as you can; only that which is not real will burn away. The Reality of you and others will remain, untouched, unmarked, pure and bright.
As I was approaching Wal-Mart today there was a guy ringing a bell at the red kettle. I put some money in his kettle and he told me - you are GLOWING! I gave him a hug and wished him a merry Christmas. It kind of took my breath away.
I love your enthusiasm fr33dom and Ruth.
No one's ever told me I was glowing. But they do describe me as gentle.
Yes, Gem - you are the most gentle wolf I've ever encountered! I love your sweet, furry spirit! And I think you glow here at bring4th!
Pages: 1 2 3