Bring4th

Full Version: Hey everyone... im a newby... lost!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I've just stumbled accross bring4th whilst looking for answers about the circles of energy i've been seeing and i've really enjoyed readin through the blogs and forums.
A few months ago i felt like i was really doing well in connecting with my higher self and getting a real grasp on spirituality, i had became part of an amazing group of people who i'd met while working who were there to help me and we all seemed to have answers to each others questions and those that we didn't we found out between us...i loved it! i was so happy and content and finally after years of feeling alone and irratic I was feeling content, i could exept me for who i was and for once felt CALM. Now i've came travelling (which had been my plan for the past year) and now i feel like i've lost it all... i back to that lonely feeling so im trying again.
I've saw that everyones are reading books... the power of one and LOO ect,i have no clus so any suggestions for what to begin with?? thanks xxx peace and love, charlotte xxx

3DMonkey

Hello charlotte.

Read this Smile http://www.lawofone.info/

You can trust that the "calm" will return. Life moves in waves, up and down.

Traveling? I bet you have some stories.

You are a co-creator and everything you seek comes from inside your Self.

Welcome
Thankyou 3d monkey,
I know i'll get some peace back eventurly... I just find it hard thats all, I cling to my past events and emotions and im with my rather negetive boyf so that dosnt help because im a talker and he's not interested lol I'm sure i've just get a lesson or 2 to learn at the minuet and i have to go through this for some reason or another.
yeh i've got a few stories to tell... maybe i'll start a blog on here.
so tell me about you... if you don't mind?
thanks for the link x
(07-23-2011, 08:37 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Hello charlotte.

Read this Smile http://www.lawofone.info/

You can trust that the "calm" will return. Life moves in waves, up and down.

Traveling? I bet you have some stories.

You are a co-creator and everything you seek comes from inside your Self.

Welcome

Unbound

Perhaps it would be useful for you to consider that you have never been without the peace. Although new layers of activity may have appeared it is still lingering under those surface level appearances, waiting for you to accept it back (which you do not because you are too focused on when you had it BEFORE instead of maintaining it NOW). Most of all, don't worry! That in itself can ensure peace. Smile

Also, the link 3D posted is definitely your best bet for getting started with the Law of One. There are many other resources on this site too, if you look under Olio there are more channeled teachings which are not of Ra. Happy seeking! Blessings, adonai
Welcome to this crowd, charl. DON'T WORRY about losing it. Many/most of us have had that experience. When we first learn about this information we feel home at last and soar with happiness then life intervenes and we sort of fall back to earth.

When I first visited a meditation group, the host handed me a book list that was helpful in a couple of ways. First, the books had me sitting and reading for hours, which gave me some calm stability. Second, I learned that lots of people had been through the journey ahead of me.

I just now searched bring4th and didn't find a book list, but it does have a links list: http://www.bring4th.org/links/ It might overwhelm, though, so take it slow.

Please ask and answer questions on these bring4th forums.

Here's a link to Randy Newman's song, "Feels Like Home" which "looks" like a love song, but feels like a Wanderer's song:

"If you knew how lonely my life has been and how low I felt for so long...
"Feels like home to me, feels like home to me, feels like I'm all the way back where I come from,
"Feels like home to me, feels like home to me, feels like I'm all the way back where I belong."

Somebody wrote this comment about a different version, "The first ten seconds I smiled, the next ten my face dropped, the next ten I got goosebumps, from then on I just cried. I mean...cried." The lyrics .

If he never wrote another song, I would admire Randy Newman forever for this one. Then again, he did write the exquisitely ironical "Political Science."
(07-23-2011, 08:30 AM)charlottle Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone,

I've just stumbled accross bring4th whilst looking for answers about the circles of energy i've been seeing and i've really enjoyed readin through the blogs and forums.
A few months ago i felt like i was really doing well in connecting with my higher self and getting a real grasp on spirituality, i had became part of an amazing group of people who i'd met while working who were there to help me and we all seemed to have answers to each others questions and those that we didn't we found out between us...i loved it! i was so happy and content and finally after years of feeling alone and irratic I was feeling content, i could exept me for who i was and for once felt CALM. Now i've came travelling (which had been my plan for the past year) and now i feel like i've lost it all... i back to that lonely feeling so im trying again.
I've saw that everyones are reading books... the power of one and LOO ect,i have no clus so any suggestions for what to begin with?? thanks xxx peace and love, charlotte xxx

seems a yet unknown phenomenon which is among endless phenomenon that are and will be popping up as the 4th d closes on ...

Thankyou, i do try but one of my biggest problems is not being able to just be... im eaither thinking of the past or of the future. i always have this longing to go home and i always thought it was because of moving around alot as a kid but now in thinking different. Wink Im going to start looking thruogh the Law of One today... if you don't mind could you tell me who's Ra?? kind wishes x
(07-23-2011, 12:10 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps it would be useful for you to consider that you have never been without the peace. Although new layers of activity may have appeared it is still lingering under those surface level appearances, waiting for you to accept it back (which you do not because you are too focused on when you had it BEFORE instead of maintaining it NOW). Most of all, don't worry! That in itself can ensure peace. Smile

Also, the link 3D posted is definitely your best bet for getting started with the Law of One. There are many other resources on this site too, if you look under Olio there are more channeled teachings which are not of Ra. Happy seeking! Blessings, adonai

Thanks ky! BigSmile Im listening to it now... it's beautiful. and thanks for the advice, its hard because theres so much to read and learn!!! peace and love xxx
(07-23-2011, 01:32 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to this crowd, charl. DON'T WORRY about losing it. Many/most of us have had that experience. When we first learn about this information we feel home at last and soar with happiness then life intervenes and we sort of fall back to earth.

When I first visited a meditation group, the host handed me a book list that was helpful in a couple of ways. First, the books had me sitting and reading for hours, which gave me some calm stability. Second, I learned that lots of people had been through the journey ahead of me.

I just now searched bring4th and didn't find a book list, but it does have a links list: http://www.bring4th.org/links/ It might overwhelm, though, so take it slow.

Please ask and answer questions on these bring4th forums.

Here's a link to Randy Newman's song, "Feels Like Home" which "looks" like a love song, but feels like a Wanderer's song:

"If you knew how lonely my life has been and how low I felt for so long...
"Feels like home to me, feels like home to me, feels like I'm all the way back where I come from,
"Feels like home to me, feels like home to me, feels like I'm all the way back where I belong."

Somebody wrote this comment about a different version, "The first ten seconds I smiled, the next ten my face dropped, the next ten I got goosebumps, from then on I just cried. I mean...cried." The lyrics .

If he never wrote another song, I would admire Randy Newman forever for this one. Then again, he did write the exquisitely ironical "Political Science."

(07-23-2011, 03:37 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]So whats supposed to happen then, when the 4d closes in?? is somthing going to happen on the 11/11/11?? sorry i just have so many question to fill in gaps. xxx
(07-23-2011, 08:30 AM)charlottle Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone,

seems a yet unknown phenomenon which is among endless phenomenon that are and will be popping up as the 4th d closes on ...

Charlottle--here's the link to the Library page at LLResearch. I prefer the Law of One .pdf file there to the stuff at lawofone.info.

I'd also direct you toward the Wanderer's Handbook:

Wanderer's Handbook

3DMonkey

(07-24-2011, 02:20 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]Charlottle--here's the link to the Library page at LLResearch. I prefer the Law of One .pdf file there to the stuff at lawofone.info.

I'd also direct you toward the Wanderer's Handbook:

Wanderer's Handbook

ew, no, I do not prefer the .pdf ( I don't want to be steered) This is the first time I took a peek at the .pdf. The outside photo is very much what I had pictured in my head.
Thanks everyone... I've started looking through the Law of One stuff and some other bit and bobs that you lot have all told me about.
Im acturly feeling really good today!!! I read the hidden Hands conversation on the above top seacret website last night and its given me what i needed... i feel like i've gota whole new outlook!!! I'm going for 52% positive lol If you haven't read it and you want to...
http://gonzoj.files.wordpress.com/2010/0...spenre.pdf
There you go :-)
Have a great day... AND SMILE!!!
with Heart