Bring4th

Full Version: Dreams and Catalysts.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to read and share your experiences with me. I send you my love and greetings without hesitation or restriction.

Right as I turned twenty one, I experienced a drug trip of extreme horror and anxiety. It left me with a disease in my body which I still deal with today. It forced me to break my life-long theme of addiction (addictive behaviors and gluttony). I was not just addicted to drugs but to pleasures, to pains, to experiences (such as food, sexual encounters). My life was of excess up until that point. I had struggles of stopping and relapsing back into addictive behaviors. This was the final line that changed everything however.

After this experience, the sobering process allowed me to look further into myself. I happened upon the Law of One material, reading it and lots of other material online, and offline. The Law of One material resonated within in me deeply (quite literally), for as I read the material, I felt a strong energy stream into and out from the crown of my head, and my body almost shook with violent intensity.

So far, I have had several similar experiences of surges of physical energy, always coming in from the top of my head. This manifests itself as a feel of neither pleasure or pain, but one of slight pressure on my head. I am experienced in meditation, so allowing myself to relax and channel this energy is relatively simple, although riding it has been a learning process.

I am hesitant to claim myself as a wanderer, because all of us are here to do what we came to do, and in this way I feel all of us are wanderers. All the work being done by each being is precious, special and vital, otherwise they would not be here. So I do not claim to be awakened as a special being, but as open each of all of our possibilities as beings towards the infinite one. I thank all who I meet and communicate for their message and work that they do here is precious. It allows me to learn from them, and all experiences.

My question concerns this energy that I have been feeling recently, mostly at night (Although a few times during the day). Firstly, has anyone experienced this energy, and what has this been for you? Have you learned anything from it or utilized it in any other way?

Secondly, I had this experience last night but in a very particular manner. I am not sure if I should call this an astral projection or lucid dream- I do not think the label is important, but rather the experience. In as brief a manner as possible;

I laid to sleep last night at about 11:30 next to my girlfriend in our bed. She was already asleep. I laid to sleep, and relaxed my mind (as in samatha meditation), which profoundly helps me get to sleep. As I did this, my crown chakra (if you wish to call it this) resonated with violent force. It even created an audible noise as I 'fell' deeper into it. It felt as if I was rising, and the energy became stronger. With my eyes closed, my vision was of bright white light, not darkness as usual. I felt my physical body being stripped away, slowly, very comfortably. It took what seemed a while, but I 'popped' into another reality. Suddenly I awoke in a dark field at dusk. I looked at my leg and saw that it was in better shape than it is now (I am about 30 pounds overweight and am currently loosing weight again). I am quite muscular but still have a bit of fat on me to get rid of. I say this to illuminate this particular experience.

After seeing I was in 'good shape', I arose and used my hands with the intuitive sense that I could create whatever I wanted to do. The light I created was that of a flashlight nature, and illuminated the dark forest beyond the field I was lying in. It was a dark place, but the place resonated a profound sense of peace and stillness. After taking a brief look around and not seeing any other beings. Of course, I decided I wanted to fly to make sure I could.

As I flew, I landed upon a path I saw in the forest, as I noticed there was a being there. In a nervous manner, the being replied that it was a hobbit, I think. At this point the memory is a little fuzzy of the experience. I was a fan as a child of the LOTR series, reading all of the books, and quite a lot of other fantasy series, ie. Terry Goodkind. I had only asked him who he was, and what he was doing. He then nodded (only replying to the first question). Noticing his apprehension, I said thank you and good luck, so we parted. At this point (in the experience) I was curious if I had gone to a subconscious part of myself, or if I had accessed a higher realm of existence. I told myself it was more of the former rather than later just because there was a 'hobbit' here. Perhaps not, but I continued to fly over this forested area, with little effort. I had to make a 'swimming' motion but I did not have to rapidly flap my arms or try much to fly. My sense of my time lost, I simply flew over the forest with joy. I was peaceful, and observed the beautiful, beautiful nature before me. It was earth-like, but the foliage was radically different the mountains seemed unreasonably majestic and larger than anything on earth. They seemed miles high as I flew past them. After some period of 'time', the flying became a bit more difficult to continue. I then decided to go back to my body. I lightly fell to the ground (forest) and closed my eyes in the experience. I then felt my physical 'body' again, and I slowly regained consciousness of my toes, then my head, then this energy met in my naval. I then opened my eyes, and it was raining outside. A violent thunderstorm after a very hot day in the North Eastern US.

I have had astral projection experience before, but I had seen myself outside of my physical 3D self. This was a very different experience. It seems that I had traveled to somewhere completely differently. I also realized that I was having this particular experience, aware of both my 3D self and this experience. I was able to decide exactly what I wanted to manifest, and seemingly traveled to a very particular area of being.

Thank you for reading my story, I appreciate it deeply. If you have experienced anything of this nature or wish to share your stories, I encourage it. I intend to work on mastering this ability and meditate on it's importance. I intend to post more experiences of this nature if they continue, and how it relates to my work here as an STO being.

Thank you, again, for there is no work to express my gratitude to your being and ours but with the greatest love from the deepest parts of my heart.

Thank you for all who took the time to read. Just an update; I have been unsuccessful in my attempts to recreate such an experience. I have 'broken through' into various levels but have not achieved the fullest level of 'popping' into another world. Perhaps I was being shown something by my higher self. I have not quite yet meditated enough upon it to know.

My attempts so far have been fruitful, just not to the full extent as before. I end up with hallucinations in my meditations (not uncommon in deep vipassana meditation in my experience), of alien forms that seemingly are looking at me, sending some sort of light that feels 'whole' (if this description feels inadequate to your sensibilities, it's because it is for this ineffable feeling.) Anyhow, it seems I have tried reaching my higher self with too much effort; perhaps in not pursuing such a similar experience I will be able to allow myself to recreate such an experience for exploration.

Just to reiterate my question about energy coming out of the top of the head- anyone have similar experience which such energies? My friend who practices kundalini told me that if I am getting violent energy out of my head, it means I have activated many of my chakras but a lower one is not balanced. I believe it is my yellow one (considering my current struggle with my life-long theme of addiction to all sensations). To refine my question a bit, does anyone have any advice on kundalini, chakra balancing, or perhaps any stories to share with similar experiences or speculation on my experiences? I am quite thirsty to hear what others have on their minds.

Thank you, with all my appreciation, loving-kindness and compassion towards you all, regardless of path.
Namaste

My post might sound rude, but my intention is to try and inspire you in a way that you might have not thoght of...

Your story is amazing. I truely believe that you have all the answers already in you. Maybe you should stop trying to reach something (ie. your higher self) but instead, somehow manifest it inside of you or right infront of you.

Like in the first Matrix movie. In the Neo vs Morpheus practice scene. Morpheus says "Stop trying to hit me and hit me!".

The limits and difficulties you experience during these astral projections are a product of your own biases in my opinion.

Our physical mind often lies to itself. We are afraid of "coming clear" with ourselves.

So i think you are right about your yellow chakra and i also think that you know what is the sollution to the "problem".
Thank you for your reply and creating time to share this creation together, truly, thank you.

I do not take your post as rude! Your reiteration of what I have understood, but not known (and not practiced) is helpful to me. Last night I read this reply before I went to bed, and I took the time to do a quick (30 min) meditation. In this vipassana meditation, I let go of my attachment to spiritual seeking. I did not realize that I was still 'attached' to the idea of it...I just had such a strong passion and energy towards this pursuit ever since the catalyst experience years ago. Now that I have 'used the boat' to cross the river, I have to leave the boat at the shore to lighten my load. Thank you for helping me drop the boat off, by reiterating what I understood, but now know.

I understand that the mind often lies to itself or self-justifies; I have become aware of this fact and work on it constantly. It helps with clearing up my yellow chakra...I have been practicing discipline, slowly.

But my question, to rephrase it, is not to seek a personal answer for me, but for others to share in similar experiences, similar vibrations...

I found another thread in "Life on planet earth" called "Waking up out of body" that is along this vain of questioning. Although, I would love to hear any other experiences similar to mine, and other stories about awakening.

Again, thank you again for your reply. I deeply appreciate it.

Much love and light.
(07-26-2011, 09:40 PM)Crown Wrote: [ -> ]My post might sound rude, but my intention is to try and inspire you in a way that you might have not thoght of...

Your story is amazing. I truely believe that you have all the answers already in you. Maybe you should stop trying to reach something (ie. your higher self) but instead, somehow manifest it inside of you or right infront of you.

Like in the first Matrix movie. In the Neo vs Morpheus practice scene. Morpheus says "Stop trying to hit me and hit me!".

The limits and difficulties you experience during these astral projections are a product of your own biases in my opinion.

Our physical mind often lies to itself. We are afraid of "coming clear" with ourselves.

So i think you are right about your yellow chakra and i also think that you know what is the sollution to the "problem".

Hi Somatic, I just wanted to welcome you to the forum. Your experience is very fascinating, kundahlini awakening is something I'm interested in, but alas anything that happens to me in that respect is always random so far, and I honestly have no clue what I'm doing, so I'm afraid I'm not much help. But you will find a warm home here, and we love you. So welcome!

Brittany

It sounds to me like you were traveling on the astral plane. It is possible that you would be able to maintain thought forms much better in a less encumbered state, which could explain the hobbit (a projection of your consciousness), or perhaps this was a being taking on that form because they knew you would recognize it.

I've experienced the "popping" feeling, but have had less luck with astral projection. It usually feels like I'm slogging through mud- it is difficult to move around. I think I may still be partially connected to my body during these times. I rarely am able to fly unhindered, but sometimes I can "hover"...rising up off the ground and propelling myself forward in short bursts. It's awesome that you were able to make the transition so completely.

I've come to see the "energy surges" as being associated with the opening of the heart charka, as I always feel them the strongest when I enter into moments of complete, overwhelming love, or when I find something utterly beautiful and inspiring. I can often intensify this effect during meditation when I send love out to the planet...the pulses get so strong sometimes it feels like my hair might catch on fire. I've also heard these odd sensations referenced to the rising of the kundalini energy, the activation of higher DNA potential, the ascension process, etc...I think for the most part all those things are in the same group. It is the body preparing for the next level of existence.
Thank you so very much for the welcome. The warmest regards to you my friend. I am the same in this respect...I do not activate it under will but rather only in meditative states.

In the highest, most ultimate sense, we are love together. Thank you for making time to cocreate this space of unity together. I send my love unconditionally.

namaste
(07-27-2011, 06:28 PM)Nyu Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Somatic, I just wanted to welcome you to the forum. Your experience is very fascinating, kundahlini awakening is something I'm interested in, but alas anything that happens to me in that respect is always random so far, and I honestly have no clue what I'm doing, so I'm afraid I'm not much help. But you will find a warm home here, and we love you. So welcome!

Thank you kindly for your reply, and reading my about my experience.

I have astral traveled before, but this seemed entirely different...no 'silver cord', and I did not use any technique to enter the state. I think it (the hobbit) was part of my consciousness- seeing as it was nervous, and apprehensive to my being close to it and saying hello.

I think the heart chakra sensation is interesting...I see it as an activation of the crown chakra- my friend who does kundalini said one of the lower ones is blocked, but all the others are in alignment, more or less. Clearing this lower one (yellow for me) I think will help me. I have been working exponentially more and more, the more I read this, the more I listen to channels...the more I follow my higher self and listen to it.

I usually listen to music or radio during work (since I drive to people's houses to provide a service)...but now I keep all other sounds off. I just listen to my 'self' and meditate upon peace, love and light. I let myself turn all experiences into tools towards transforming myself into more positive energy. I know in my heart, I deeply feel STO. There is no hesitation in my commitment or passion towards this path. I am deepening it as I go.

I agree with your speculation on the bodily sensations, and their meaning. I suppose this is the 'minor inconveniences' Ra spoke of!

(07-27-2011, 06:38 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]It sounds to me like you were traveling on the astral plane. It is possible that you would be able to maintain thought forms much better in a less encumbered state, which could explain the hobbit (a projection of your consciousness), or perhaps this was a being taking on that form because they knew you would recognize it.

I've experienced the "popping" feeling, but have had less luck with astral projection. It usually feels like I'm slogging through mud- it is difficult to move around. I think I may still be partially connected to my body during these times. I rarely am able to fly unhindered, but sometimes I can "hover"...rising up off the ground and propelling myself forward in short bursts. It's awesome that you were able to make the transition so completely.

I've come to see the "energy surges" as being associated with the opening of the heart charka, as I always feel them the strongest when I enter into moments of complete, overwhelming love, or when I find something utterly beautiful and inspiring. I can often intensify this effect during meditation when I send love out to the planet...the pulses get so strong sometimes it feels like my hair might catch on fire. I've also heard these odd sensations referenced to the rising of the kundalini energy, the activation of higher DNA potential, the ascension process, etc...I think for the most part all those things are in the same group. It is the body preparing for the next level of existence.

I get the crown-chakra energy thing quite often - I see the white light. It could very well be due to imbalance of lower chakras.
There are also associated electromagnetic energies (in Ra's terms) that will subtly influence the inner ear to create 'tones'.

Another thing I've experienced in meditation is that alien contact with the actual impression of the entity's form - rather amazing and seemingly random - not the familiar bipedal entity.
(07-31-2011, 05:39 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I get the crown-chakra energy thing quite often - I see the white light. It could very well be due to imbalance of lower chakras.
There are also associated electromagnetic energies (in Ra's terms) that will subtly influence the inner ear to create 'tones'.

Another thing I've experienced in meditation is that alien contact with the actual impression of the entity's form - rather amazing and seemingly random - not the familiar bipedal entity.
Thanks for the reply zenmaster.

When you see these impressions of the entity, what is it like? Could you describe it a bit more? I get almost a 'fuzzy', 'hazy' view of them. They are illuminated beings that radiate light, but I almost see them 'looking' at me and sort of appearing and disappearing in my vision (closed-eyes of course). When I see these entities, I often get tingling on my finger tips and toes, I feel a bit lifted too, off the ground, like I'm halfway out of my physical into my ethereal body (electric body, if you will).

I am now in the process of balancing my chakras to the best of my ability, and I've been making some progress. I think I might get outside help at some point, just for another perspective on my particular imbalance.

I will have to look up the "associated electromagnetic energies" in the LOO material again. I vaguely remember reading about tones and their associations to experiences.

(07-31-2011, 10:49 PM)SomaticDreams Wrote: [ -> ]When you see these impressions of the entity, what is it like? Could you describe it a bit more? I get almost a 'fuzzy', 'hazy' view of them. They are illuminated beings that radiate light, but I almost see them 'looking' at me and sort of appearing and disappearing in my vision (closed-eyes of course). When I see these entities, I often get tingling on my finger tips and toes, I feel a bit lifted too, off the ground, like I'm halfway out of my physical into my ethereal body (electric body, if you will).
Ok, here's an example of two separate types of contacts during meditation (with eyes closed - as opposed to dream based, hypnopompic, or waking based) :
The first one would be an impression of the actual form of some ET-being which looked like a suit? with short air-hole tubes along the 'head' portion. But it was 'there' in some form of contact as I've learned to distinguish imagination from that type of communication, after initiation events and other reflections. That happened only a few months ago.

About 10 years ago I was meditating with the subject being 'the earth', when I was visited by a few 'light beings'. Similar to what you saw - appearing and disappearing. The striking thing was not that so much, but the purity of the 'light' itself. They seemed to want me to join them, and I tried to tune to that vibration but I did not feel 'pure enough', if that makes sense. Anyway, I suppose they are 'friends' on some level ('soul group'?), certainly a positive contact.

(07-31-2011, 10:49 PM)SomaticDreams Wrote: [ -> ]I am now in the process of balancing my chakras to the best of my ability, and I've been making some progress. I think I might get outside help at some point, just for another perspective on my particular imbalance.

I will have to look up the "associated electromagnetic energies" in the LOO material again. I vaguely remember reading about tones and their associations to experiences.
How do you balance your chakras? On method I use is through careful attention, quietly elicit the feelings that have been pushed into the background, make these conscious, and work with the unresolved disposition they suggest. I suppose this method is a bit like the 'courtship' suggested by Ra.
Quote:Firstly, has anyone experienced this energy, and what has this been for you? Have you learned anything from it or utilized it in any other way?
In case it is of any help, yes, and yes. (I am resisting reading the replies as yet, so I can focus on your original post and your follow-up).

I would suggest that such experiences are fairly common to those who are awakening to their true nature. What the 'travelling' experience actually is, where you go and who you meet, is relevant to you and perhaps not much can be learned from others except that they have had similar experiences. I found that such early experiences in my awakening showed me that I was not who and what I thought I was, and that my close friends and companions were always with me and helping me remember my true nature when I chose to listen.

I would suggest that how we see others, for example as aliens, your hobbit, and so on, is down to our perceptions and mental projections as much as their choice of appearance, or natural appearance in their current state. I have been in groups where my friends and theirs were seen by others, but often quite differently by different people. Even when touching them the perceptions of individuals differed. It seems that everything is to us indeed as we perceive it, regardless of its true nature. Letting go of our distortions is, as the Ra materials suggest, one of our important and fun lessons.

Might I suggest that the powerful energies you are experiencing are just perfectly natural energies, and that it is easiest not to worry about causes and effects. Any resulting anxiety from such 'powerful' experiences probably stem from our having forgotten, and from being convinced from childhood that not having such is normal in this world. Such power (if that is a useful word to use) can be used to great effect in helping ourselves and others heal in various ways, in creating things for the fun of it, and a source perhaps of sadness when it occurs to us that there is some 'loneliness' in realising its nature.

I would guess from what you say that you may find yourself availed of great ease in using and playing with such energies, and if I may I would suggest a little caution. Not that you are likely to do harm directly, but even amongst some we perceive as wanderers, delight can quickly turn into fear when the extent of such things becomes obvious. Though, that said, may I also suggest that you enjoy yourself and the continual awakening we are all going thorough: be sure to have fun!
Welcome to the forum, brother!

I've had four sensations regarding the crown nexi. The first one, the most common, is felt that the energy is entering from outside and inside. It is entering from both the indigo and the violet (crown) nexis when healing and Gaia meditations are in process. This entrance is perceived as an energy instreaming/inpouring. The second one is felt like a gentle caress, like someone is sending something, and felt as a tickle, as someone wants to contact you. Depending on your will to open up to this contact, it will either enter or not. The third one is something that happened recently to me, and I have no full understanding of it, yet. But it is the first time I feel that I radiate into environment, among the people I walk. This radiation is something that comes out of my violet nexi, and as mentioned, something new to me, that I do not 'master' yet. It is perceived as an outpouring. The forth one is something that I've felt for a while, but have not any answer to it yet. It is felt as a piece of ice cube is being placed on your top head. I have no idea of what that last one means.

As for the 'alien' contacts - I've had it in meditations, dreams, flashbacks during awakening hours and whatnot. I think/hope that they are my 'soul group'. Once I had an experience during the work when I melted with them in my mind. I was one with them in my thoughts. *I* was one of them, again. It was wonderful! I could serve, transform negative catalysts into pure love, and give back only love, to everybody. And people seemed to react positively to it too. They started to smile, and thank me for some reasons. It was awesome! =)
(07-31-2011, 11:53 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]How do you balance your chakras? On method I use is through careful attention, quietly elicit the feelings that have been pushed into the background, make these conscious, and work with the unresolved disposition they suggest. I suppose this method is a bit like the 'courtship' suggested by Ra.
I use a similar technique. It's not so much that these energies are not known, it's the 'action' of putting this knowledge into effect in my life. My life long theme is addiction...to everything. I get obsessive with everything, sensations, knowledge, experiences, etc. I drive myself towards things to the extreme and back off once their novelty wears off. I understand this to be an illusion (as a practicing Buddhist for 21 years), and have an extensive background in many of the Buddhist traditions. I think the Buddhist tradition is very similar to what the LOO material states, albeit in a more metaphysical manner (whereas Buddhism is focused more upon practical matters, namely the release of suffering).

Anyways, back to the subject on hand. I use vipassana meditation, using emotions as a support for my meditation. I go back to how I felt, or how I feel at that moment, and break it down. Why am I feeling this? What does it feel like? Does it come from one thing, or several things? Do I enjoy this feeling, or do I not? etc. Meditation gives me the insight to know where it comes from and the fact that I need to let go, and not put special importance on that experience, and that I can transform that experience however I wish.

Again it's a matter of being here now, and utilizing this information. I try to abstain from things, but it pulls me closer every time. I often catch myself, do deep breathing and remember that I am a part of creation, learning and experiencing itself. Affirming myself in Sunyata...the void or emptiness. It helps to clear out these energies and balance them. This is not to say I am without fault...this is what happens when I do catch myself or do not indulge into things.

What is this courtship, recommended by Ra? I apologize, I will look it up on my own when I have time tommorow...

Blessings to you my good friend for sharing with me your experience. Love to your light and all lights so that they may shine brighter together in this moment, to illuminate all.

(08-01-2011, 10:48 PM)SomaticDreams Wrote: [ -> ]I use vipassana meditation, using emotions as a support for my meditation. I go back to how I felt, or how I feel at that moment, and break it down. Why am I feeling this? What does it feel like? Does it come from one thing, or several things? Do I enjoy this feeling, or do I not? etc. Meditation gives me the insight to know where it comes from and the fact that I need to let go, and not put special importance on that experience, and that I can transform that experience however I wish.
Yes, that's a very effective way to learn. And interesting, as I did not know there was a name for it. I sort of deduced it from what seemed to be common to the effectiveness of various alternative therapeutic techniques.

Sort of like as with this Q/A:
Quote:42.10 Questioner: How can an individual assess what energy centers within its being are activated and in no immediate need of attention and which energy centers are not activated and are in need of immediate attention?

Ra: I am Ra. The thoughts of an entity, its feelings or emotions, and least of all its behavior are the signposts for the teaching/learning of self by self. In the analysis of one’s experiences of a diurnal cycle an entity may assess what it considers to be inappropriate thoughts, behaviors, feelings, and emotions.

In examining these inappropriate activities of mind, body, and spirit complexes the entity may then place these distortions in the proper vibrational ray and thus see where work is needed.

It really seems to come down to self simply recognizing self.

(08-01-2011, 10:48 PM)SomaticDreams Wrote: [ -> ]What is this courtship, recommended by Ra? I apologize, I will look it up on my own when I have time tommorow...
Comes from session 99.8, in relation to the right-hand transformation of mind, from the study of 'The Lover's' tarot card.
(08-01-2011, 11:57 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:42.10 Questioner: How can an individual assess what energy centers within its being are activated and in no immediate need of attention and which energy centers are not activated and are in need of immediate attention?

Ra: I am Ra. The thoughts of an entity, its feelings or emotions, and least of all its behavior are the signposts for the teaching/learning of self by self. In the analysis of one’s experiences of a diurnal cycle an entity may assess what it considers to be inappropriate thoughts, behaviors, feelings, and emotions.

In examining these inappropriate activities of mind, body, and spirit complexes the entity may then place these distortions in the proper vibrational ray and thus see where work is needed.
Yes, I see the distortion of the self as a necessary tool to 'cross' the river of third density, without it, we cannot float upon the experience laid out before us in this space/time. I believe Ra talks about the necessity of the ego in this density as well in the LOO material.

In terms of my recent meditations, I seem to have more 'contact' with higher beings. I often feel intense, very, very intense vibrations that subside into a smooth, pure energy. It flows throughout my entire body now (I had experiences at first where it came solely from my crown chakra, and remained uncomfortable). I have gotten more and more interested in channeling, or learning how to channel, for myself. I think this might be part of what I came here to do, as the excitement that surrounds such work alerts me to it's importance of my furtherance of growth.

Also interesting to note about this energy experience: I had precancerous cells in my esophagus from a long-standing disease I have (GERD), and they were on the verge of turning into cancerous growth. My doctor told me this 6 months ago, but during this time I have practiced daily meditation and self-healing mantra's. I got another endoscopy (camera down the esophagus to monitor cancer activity), and the pre-cancerous cells where all gone. My stomach had undergone a "remarkable" healing (what my doctor said after I woke up from the procedure). Most people who have this condition of precancerous cells (Barret's Esophagus) have it for the remainder of their life and do not reverse it's progress (only halt or slow it's progression into cancer). I still have some problems, but the worst manifestations of this disease have disappeared. It's pure speculation of course, but the healing energy I meditated upon I believe, has helped. I of course fixed up my diet and have been on medication for it, but that doesn't account for the complete reversal of cancerous cells, I believe.

Either way, This experience has strengthened my faith in the idea that the veil is slowly being peeled away, to our true nature.

The amount of catalyst I've received, or I should say, that I have created recently seems exponentially to multiply. I have learned many things, especially about unconditional love, and about parts of my 'self' that needed significant work. I will continue on this path, and hope to learn as much as possible with this short time I have.

And to quickly end with another occurrence; I had a dream when I was younger (I do not remember the age), that I was at a rally in front of the White House, and I was protested about being able to work and feed myself with real food (not the junk in most supermarkets). I remember it vividly. The memory shot back into my consciousness after a meditation the other day. It played back like a movie. I am protesting, the crowd is chanting, and we are all so happy to be working towards a more peaceful world. Then there is gunfire, and shelling from tanks, and I look up to see what is occurring, and I die trying to help other people escape the gunfire.

Perhaps this is just a reading of energy from long ago, or a re-reading of the energy now in the collective consciousness- but I wonder if it is how I am meant to die. I wonder if this is how my third density body will be taken towards harvest (if I should choose the path towards harvestablity). It's just speculation, but It has a very strong feel to it. The realness of the vision is almost haunting, not in a negative way, but it's always there, like it's telling me I must do this, I must go when the time is right, and I will know when to drop everything and go protest, or do whatever it is that I need to do to learn the most, and help others as much as possible.

Apologies for the long post. The nature of experience has sped up, and clearly so. Many things occurring on all levels of personal, social and mental development. Within me (and therefore within all of us).

I bring the light of my experience to you, in hopes it may shed light upon all of your paths and give you a comfortable path forward.

Much love, light, respect and diligence of service to you all. Do not forget what you are...resting in infinite, open awareness will remind you. Rest in it. It is the 'intelligent infinity'.

Namaste.

(08-20-2011, 09:41 AM)SomaticDreams Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2011, 11:57 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, I see the distortion of the self as a necessary tool to 'cross' the river of third density, without it, we cannot float upon the experience laid out before us in this space/time. I believe Ra talks about the necessity of the ego in this density as well in the LOO material.
This is the density of self-awareness, learning to love, the choice of polarity, and 'the axis upon which the creation turns'. This is the yellow-ray density, and the pathological aspect of 'ego' (which is our current popular connotation for the word), vibrationally, most closely resembles blockage in the yellow-ray chakra.

(08-20-2011, 09:41 AM)SomaticDreams Wrote: [ -> ]I think this might be part of what I came here to do, as the excitement that surrounds such work alerts me to it's importance of my furtherance of growth.
Emotional catalyst.

(08-20-2011, 09:41 AM)SomaticDreams Wrote: [ -> ]It's pure speculation of course, but the healing energy I meditated upon I believe, has helped. I of course fixed up my diet and have been on medication for it, but that doesn't account for the complete reversal of cancerous cells, I believe.
My experience of healing include the balancing techniques when working with the emotions - this can be facilitated by certain techniques which help recall and identify distorted emotional memory. There's also the indigo-ray active-imagination that works on a 'causal' level and can offer changes to the body.

(08-20-2011, 09:41 AM)SomaticDreams Wrote: [ -> ]Either way, This experience has strengthened my faith in the idea that the veil is slowly being peeled away, to our true nature.
Moving into the 'Great Way of Mind' is a natural consequence of acknowledging the role of the unconscious. It starts in mid-late 3rd density after breaking away from cultural, moral codes of guidance. We move from that to a meritocracy which starts incorporating egalitarian values, then validation of the subjective nature of reality (same ontological level as objective), then later as initiation with the dissolution of ego (as depicted in alchemy and christian spirituality as dark nights of soul or metaphorical death) with 'night terrors' and other internalized dramas, then on to the 'great way' which is the only level that is capable of non-attachment, glimpses of non-duality and identifying value of prior levels, and then actually on to further to stages such as universality of experience, much more conscious presence even during sleep, and frankly 'psychic phenomena'.

(08-20-2011, 09:41 AM)SomaticDreams Wrote: [ -> ]The amount of catalyst I've received, or I should say, that I have created recently seems exponentially to multiply. I have learned many things, especially about unconditional love, and about parts of my 'self' that needed significant work. I will continue on this path, and hope to learn as much as possible with this short time I have.
The question is how does one foster a connection with self that is amenable to identifying catalyst and connecting that catalyst to balancing work. It seems that the only way to do that is to first 'get to know' the self. One must first know who they are (their personal biases, likes, dislikes, needs, etc) and also to accept that, regardless of whether or not it is a desirable state. This familiarity or understanding is necessary so that one can tell the difference between oneself and another (stave off projections), and more directly connect catalyst in experience as indications of unbalanced distortions in the unconscious.

(08-20-2011, 09:41 AM)SomaticDreams Wrote: [ -> ]And to quickly end with another occurrence; I had a dream when I was younger (I do not remember the age), that I was at a rally in front of the White House, and I was protested about being able to work and feed myself with real food (not the junk in most supermarkets).
Metaphorical need for transcendence. Food is inevitably information required for growth of spiritual consciousness. The logos provides it on all levels, but we have to 'adjust our vibration' to be able to work on it.

(08-20-2011, 09:41 AM)SomaticDreams Wrote: [ -> ]Many things occurring on all levels of personal, social and mental development. Within me (and therefore within all of us).
It's a great opportunity to learn.
Zenmaster,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts upon my experience, I truly appreciate your input with all of my heart. I've never had such support, so quickly, given to me by any other community besides this one in terms of sharing spiritual paths, so thank you again.

I order the LOO books from I-V, and received them just today, nearly finishing the first book. All of what I discussed and you responded to is in the first 16 sessions, about working with the energy centers. I intend to work upon my meditative practice increasingly more. I do about two hours a day, but intend to increase it to three (Two 1.5 hours sessions).

I think this will help connect with my higher self in a clearer manner, and to help get to know more portions of the 'self'.

I still believe the metaphorical content is mixed with literal content, relating to my vision experience. It's not so much of a dream- the level of lucidity, and repeating playing during deep meditative states points out something more physical about it. Perhaps my seeking for spiritual 'food' will lead me to an experience similar to this.

I see it is very possible that there will be riots in the US soon, in terms of the changes flooding over the structures of civilization. I see it with great excitement, but with great compassion towards all who are suffering during this birth of a new density, and a new earth.

Thank you again all, for your replies. It means so much to me, and to my growth that you all care, listen and help me along my path. I only hope to do the same for you with my experiences.

Much love, light and compassion for all that we are and can be.